Truth or Fantasy?

Story Info
A couple play mind games.
3.7k words
3.64
42.6k
7
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exjock
exjock
58 Followers

Truth or Fiction?

Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction, sometimes it isn't, and sometimes it is extremely difficult to tell the difference.

Larisa and I have been married for just over twelve years. We married right after College, and began trying to start a family. After a couple years, we went to the Doctor for help because no pregnancy had developed. The Doc started running tests, and told us we were both normal and shouldn't have difficulty conceiving. After another year of trying almost every day, we were rewarded with a missed period. Larisa immediately got a home test and it was positive. About eight months later Alicia was born! We were, and still are delighted. After Alicia came along, our sex drives seemed to change. Unlike most stories we read, ours increased instead of decreased. Now we find that rarely a day goes by without our tangling sometime and often more than once. Even today, we still are at each other almost daily.

We are both committed to a lifelong monogamous relationship, but we do have fantasies, which we discuss and talk through during some of our love making sessions. We both have talked about the fantasies at times we aren't in the throws of passion, so we both understand they are just fantasies and neither of us intends, nor wants to carry them out in real life. We often will play mind games with one another to see who can get the upper hand. Some of these games would cause problems in many marriages, but we are very secure in our love for one another.

We still enjoy the times we talk about the fantasies in our love making sessions. Her favorite fantasy is having me and another man (or maybe two other men) fucking her in every way possible. My favorite is Larisa and another woman or two with me. It was during one of these 'hot' fantasy sessions that we first experimented with anal sex. The first time was a disaster, with her feeling a lot of pain with no pleasure. We decided to do a little internet research about the subject and quickly discovered that it has to go slowly at first, and lots of lubricant is usually needed.

To my amazement, after our first attempt, Larisa still wanted to explore and experiment with anal penetration. I promised not to go beyond her limits and we developed a safe word so I would instantly know when the limits were reached. After about three more gentle attempts, Larisa took it upon herself to just get it over and had squirted a lot of KY up her ass before she initiated a love making session. As we kissed and touched each other, she said to me, "Kevin, tonight you are going to totally do me in the ass! No safe word, no stopping, just do it."

I was a little worried still, but proceeded with caution to insert one finger in her ass. I was amazed how easily it went in with no resistance. I tried two fingers, and still no problem. Larisa just kept prompting me, "Just do it! Fuck my ass now!"

Cautiously I turned her on to her stomach and she slid a pillow under her belly. I climbed over her and put my stiff cock against the entrance to her asshole. She quickly lunged backwards to force it into her. She moaned, but it seemed there was no pain. "Yessssssss!" she screamed, as I began pumping her harder. Her excitement quickly brought on my first orgasm as I pumped her bowels full of my cum.

As my cum filled her, she groaned loudly, "UuuuuNNNNNnnnnnuuuuhhhhh!" as she came hard right with me. When both our orgasms subsided, we relaxed with me still in her ass. She was wiggling, trying to keep me hard, but it didn't work as I slipped out of her and held her close to me from behind, effectively 'spooning' her.

Just then she said, "That was almost as good as Tom this afternoon!"

Immediately, I felt a pang of jealously rise up in me. Usually, the fantasy talk was before or during our love making. Never before had she gone on after we'd just climaxed. I thought to myself, "What was that about?"

She quickly went on as if she was reading my mind. "Do you want to hear about Tom and me this afternoon?" Tom is her boss at work, and they have worked together closely for over two years.

I was afraid to even speak...was she confessing something we'd agreed would NEVER happen? After a minute or two of silence, she asked again, "Well, do you want to hear it or not?"

Stunned, I stuttered a response, "Arrrre yyyyou serrrriouuus? Of course I want to hear all about it." Then in a very unsure tone I continued, "This is another fantasy, right?"

Larisa knew she had me now as she went on, "Well, you keep telling me I should live out one of my fantasies, you were serious weren't you?" She knew damn well we never were serious about living out one of the fantasies. She had a sheepish grin on her face as she went on with her verbal jabs, "So, do you want to hear about it or not?"

Now I was seriously worried that she might have done something we said we'd never do. She could certainly tell I was worried from my voice and my expression. I just couldn't get the words out I wanted to say, so she went on, "Kevin, it looks like you aren't ready to hear this, I shouldn't have brought it up, but we always agreed to keep no secrets. Just let me know later if you want to hear about my afternoon."

Devastated would best describe my mental condition. Larisa rolled over and drifted immediately off to sleep. For at least two hours, I tossed and turned and my imagination went wild. I went from upset to aroused and back several times. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer and I shook Larisa until she was awake. I told her, " You have to tell me what went on, if it is a fantasy, or a reality. I am torn up inside."

She groggily answered, "Can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"No, I cannot sleep without hearing about it. Was it a fantasy, or something that really happened?"

She quizzed me, "What do you want it to be?"

That answer, of course, served to unsettle me even further. I blurted out, "I just want the TRUTH and, I want it NOW!"

"Do you now? You just want the truth? Well, what truth do you want?"

She was not about to let up and make this easy for me at all. I knew I wasn't going to sleep tonight. It was good that tomorrow was Saturday. I looked her in the eyes and said, "I want the whole truth. Larisa, if you've done something you need to confess, please just do it. I promise I will forgive you, no matter what it is."

"Forgive me? Just what is it you are going to forgive?"

"Anything you might, or did do. Even if it was something we both agreed we'd never do. I forgive you."

Larisa knew she had me in her grasp and continued to press. "Let me see if I understand what you're saying, you forgive me in advance for whatever I might have done or will do in the future?"

She was working me now, and I knew it, but I had no clue what to do or say. So, I just agreed, saying, "That's right, I love you and forgive whatever you may have done or might do in the future, as long as you don't keep secrets from me."

"Okay, then as I understand it, you are giving me permission to do anything about which I fantasize, then you'll forgive me? Does that mean I could fuck Tom, or someone else of my choosing and you wouldn't hold it against me as long as I don't hide it from you?"

Trapped! Where could I go with this conversation and not end up becoming a wimp cuckold husband? I tried to regain some sense of self-respect by responding, "Yes, that is about it, but even though I would forgive you, I don't think I could forget what happened. That means that I'd probably have to divorce you to gain any peace of mind or self respect."

Larisa was right back at my throat, "So, does that mean I really shouldn't tell you about this afternoon?"

How could she get the upper hand again so quickly? I insisted, "If you keep a secret from me, I will eventually find out, and there will be no forgiving at that point. You know we have too many friends who would eventually leak it out." At this point, I had already decided she must have done something this afternoon that would need to be forgiven. Either she had fucked Tom, or worse yet, let him fuck her in the ass like she insinuated, or who knows what else could have gone on?

"Kevin! Wake up Kevin! We have to talk and get this conversation resolved."

I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it was six o'clock in the morning. I must have fallen asleep. I looked at Larisa, she had tears in her eyes. She said, "I'm sorry for causing you such pain, but I just couldn't resist. I was just teasing you because you reacted so strangely, I kept it up. I was just playing a game with you. You know I would never do anything willfully to jeopardize our marriage, don't you?"

I was beginning to get my mind back together. "Larisa, I always thought we'd remain ever faithful to one another, but now, I just don't know what to believe." I was beginning to focus, "Last night you put doubts in my mind that won't easily be erased. How about you just telling me what went on yesterday afternoon that brought on the things you said to me last night?"

She looked worried but went on, "Well, it is a long story, but I know I'll have to tell you everything so you'll understand. First, you must believe me that I really did nothing to compromise our marriage vows, but I did witness something that was really sexually stimulating and was asked to join in and participate, but would never willingly do that."

I let out a long slow breath, and felt the knots in my stomach relax a little. "So, tell me exactly what did happen."

She continued, "About two o'clock this afternoon, Tom buzzed me in my office and asked me to come back to his office at two-thirty. When I went to his office, the door was closed, and I could hear muffled voices, no I should say sounds coming from within. I knocked softly with no response, then waited. The sounds were clearer now, it was a woman's voice begging for someone to do it harder."

At this point, I was totally confused. It sounded like Tom had another woman in his office and was banging her, but I just sat there and listened.

"Tom had asked me to be there at two-thirty, and I knew if I didn't at least make my presence known, he would be mad. So, I knocked loud enough that he couldn't miss it."

He acknowledged the knock with one word, "Enter."

"I said, Tom, its Larisa!"

"Enter," He said again. So, I did.

"Now it was my turn for surprise again. It wasn't a live happening, it was a video playing on his computer. I looked a little shocked, but he calmly reassured me."

"Larisa, This must be a little shocking, but we have a new client. They produce videos of all types. Mainly, they reproduce videos in quantity for their clients. However, they do actually produce some of their own, and as you can tell, some of them are in the porn industry. What we need to do is help them with website design to help them promote their own productions. They are also looking for new talent and want us to help with talent procurement."

Larisa asked, "What does this have to do with me? You know I don't do web design, I mainly do accounting."

Tom went on, "Larisa, this is an opportunity I thought you might want to at least examine. It would mean bonuses in five figures for you."

"Bonuses of five figures for helping them find talent?"

Tom replied, "No, not for helping them find talent, for being some of their talent."

Larisa fumed, "Are you saying you want me to be in one of their sick porn films?"

"Don't look at it that way. You would be in disguise and make-up so you won't be recognized, and it would only take a few hours of your time. You would be paid $12,000 for the initial film, and maybe as much as $50,000 for future films. You would become a star and could have a great career without ever leaving your job here."

Larisa was mad, but didn't yet want to show it. "What makes you think they would want me? I don't know any of these people."

Tom smiled and continued, "They have seen pictures of you from company parties and two of their execs have seen you in person on their visits here. They said you have exactly the look they want, sophisticated, slender, blond, mature, and a wicked smile."

"So, these guys are sizing me up already? Why would you think I'd even consider their proposal?"

Tom said, "For the Money! It's all about money."

Larisa fumed, "Maybe for you it's all about money, but for me it's all about my marriage and my husband, and I know he wouldn't have anything good to say if I even asked him about it."

Tom smiled and went on, "Don't be so sure about your husband. He's kind of a wimp anyway! He'll give in and accept whatever you decide."

Larisa now looked at me directly and asked, "What would you say if I wanted to do the movies for the money?"

I replied, "Do you really have to ask me that?"

Larisa looked strange, saying, "What do you mean by that? Would you want me to do them for the money?"

My reply was stern, "Like you said earlier, its not about the money. Its about our marriage. It couldn't survive that kind of experience, and I wouldn't want to be married to a porn star, even if she is not recognized in real life. It would be like being married to a slut!"

"I knew that is how you'd feel, and I'm glad that's the way you are. I love you and wouldn't want it any other way. There is more if you want to hear it....Do you?"

"More, what do you mean more?" I was feeling queasy again.

"Tom next wanted me to at least do a couple shots for them so they could see me nude. I told him he was crazy, and they didn't need to see me nude because I was not interested in doing anything with their sleazy firm."

Tom looked Larisa in the eye and warned her, "You'll do a couple shots for them, because I promised them you would. If you don't, you can forget your job here totally." Tom then took Larisa by the hand and said, "Besides, we've always flirted with each other, I know you'd like to do it with me." Before Larisa could say anything, Tom's cock was out of his pants in is hand and he was trying to get her to take hold of it.

Larisa was shocked. She'd never done anything more than smile at Tom. Why would he think she was flirting with him. Before she could react, Tom had put her hand on his penis.

Larisa was confused. How did this get to this point? "What is going on here, Tom? I said I want nothing to do with any of this."

"Just show me your tits. Take that blouse off and put your bra on the table." Tom was pulling her blouse out of her skirt.

Suddenly, Tom pulled Larisa in close, kissing her on the mouth. Larisa did not kiss back, but tried to push Tom away.

"Don't fight it, You know you want it," Tom insisted. He was holding Larisa's arms behind her back with one hand as he pulled her blouse down in front. He quickly opened the front closure on the bra and freed her tits. Tom immediately bent down and took her right nipple in his mouth as she gasped. Larisa pulled her right arm free and slapped Tom in the face. He didn't let go of her nipple with his teeth. She yelped in pain.

Larisa calmed herself down to try to take control of the situation. She hit Tom again with her free hand, and lifted her knee into his groin. He fell back to the floor in pain. Larisa told me she ran out of his office into the main secretarial pool with her top gone. One of the girls threw her sweater over her. Larisa went back to her own office and quickly gathered her personal belongings to leave. Tom caught up to her before she could leave and told her he had the samples the execs needed from their encounter. He had been filming their whole time together. He was determined to force her to stay. He threatened her by telling her he would show the clip to everyone who knew her. Tom had hold of Larisa and wasn't letting go. The girl in the outer office who had given her the sweater had dialed 911, and the police were quickly on the scene. Tom was quickly cuffed and put in the back of a police car. Larisa was led away by the police to their car out front and questioned about what had happened. Larisa told them the story, and they found the DVD in Tom's office. It confirmed everything she'd told them. It looks like Tom will be doing some hard time for attempted rape and several other charges.

All this had happened, and Larisa's hard time for me the night before was her attempt to put everything out of her mind and put some distance between her and the event. She told me everything that day, and we laughed about how I'd been taken in by her innuendos and insinuations. The she looked me in the eye and said, "Kevin, you know I love you with all of my heart and I never want anything to come between us. You also know I want absolutely no secrets between us, right?"

"Of course my darling Larisa, that is exactly how I feel too."

"Well, you probably are wondering how Tom got the idea to push me in this situation aren't you?

I was again at a loss, but asked, "What could it have been?"

Larisa's expression faded and she again asked, "You remember all about forgiveness we discussed yesterday?"

"Yes, of course, but there is nothing to forgive. This wasn't your fault. Tom was just being a jerk."

"Kevin, you deserve to know the whole truth. Do you remember our office Christmas party about three months ago? You were out of town that day and I went by myself. I got pretty wasted that night and took a taxi home because I didn't want to chance driving." Larisa looked deeply into my eyes.

"Well, that night, Tom cornered me in his office too. I was wobbly and pretty drunk, and he sat me down in his comfortable office chair. After getting me a couple aspirin, and a cup of coffee, he talked to me for a few minutes. As he talked, he came closer and closer to me and eventually put his hand on my arm. He kept talking and I kept nearly nodding off. Finally, he leaned in and looked in my eyes. He was still talking when he leaned in farther and kissed me. I remember responding to that kiss by opening my mouth. Kevin, I don't know what possessed me, but I did it, and he kept on pressing me. Before he stopped, I was naked except for my bikini panties, and he was feeling me everywhere. He sucked my mouth and my tits, and felt my pussy through my panties. That's when it all hit me, and I woke up enough to push him away and about the same time, there was a knock on his door. I escaped with most of my clothes in my hands and dressed in the woman's room just down the hall from his office. That is when I called a cab and came home just about thirty minutes before you got there. I hope you can forgive that stupidity on my part. Kevin, when he was doing that to me, I kept thinking about you and imagined it was you touching, feeling, kissing and licking me everywhere. When I came out of the stupor enough to realize it wasn't you, I bolted!"

"Wow, now that's a confession, and without even thinking about it, you're forgiven. You haven't had any other close encounters, have you?"

Larisa went back on the attack. "No close encounters, unless, well, is it a close encounter if it went even further than 'close?'" She smiled.

"Whhhhhaaaaatttt?" I stammered.

"That's my good boy, I just have to keep you on your toes!" Again, she was in control, but I didn't care. It was a game we played that gave her control, and kept me guessing. It kept the life in our relationship, and I really never know for sure what is truth and what is fantasy!

Hiring a PI never did me any good, all they ever found was her being exactly where she was supposed to be, who she was supposed to be with, and when she was supposed to be there. Early in our marriage, I just gave in and let her have her way. It always led to really hot sessions for us, and continues to do so today. I'd rather make love to her than anything else I can imagine! ... Truth..... Fiction.... Fact... Fantasy. All that matters is love.

exjock
exjock
58 Followers