Truth or Fantasy 02: Paris Shopping

Story Info
Shopping for pants in Paris. Is if true or a fantasy.
2k words
4.58
5.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I peered through the Paris store window at a jacket that was of interest to me.

"Go ahead and try it on. I think it would be great." She said urging me forward. We went in the store where there were two clerks - one younger man and the older middle-aged handsome one who served me.

"Could I try that on s'il vous plait?" I said looking at and indicating black leather jacket with an insert fake vest front.

"Of course, sir." He replied as he took the jacket down and held it open for me to put on. I slid my left arm, then my right arm and alas, determined too quickly that it was too small. I looked at him questioningly and his soft brown eyes invited me in.

"Do you have a larger size?"

"Unfortunately monsieur, that is the only jacket I have left in that style."

"That's too bad, it was really great." My wife and I said to each other simultaneously and to him.

My eyes had already drifted and caught sight of a stack of corduroy slacks. Marked as 1 for €30 or two for €50, they looked terrific. It seemed like a great deal. Looking at the sizing I was confused. The sizing was European and I didn't know where to start. My suit size is an American 43 so I selected pants marked 43.

"Those would look fabulously on you my wife said and the clerk nodded in agreement.

"Do you have a change room so I could try them on?"

"No room, just back here in the last aisle." He said as he led me toward the back of the store where it was not really private. More public than anything actually, but my lower half would be shielded from any customers in the rest of the store by the tables of men's garments being displayed. I looked at him questioningly and he nodded indicating it would be fine and that's how it's done in his store.

I put the newly selected pants down on top of an adjacent pile of sweaters and took my handbag off and began to remove my shoes and skinny stretch jeans. He stood at the end of the aisle watching me and the other customers. I was very nervous since that morning I had surreptitiously slipped on a pair of turquoise and black lace panties to walk around town in. I don't know how I did it in a small hotel room without my wife seeing, but I managed. Now I was potentially about to be outed. It could be the biggest mistake of my life. I quickly pulled my jeans off and tried to put on the new pants while my wife was a few aisles away looking at possible vacation gifts.

They didn't fit, they didn't even come close to doing up, the vee at the front that was supposed to do up simply framed my panties. Two small, I said to the clerk whose high cheekbones, olive colored skin and fine pink lips were complemented with a neatly trimmed mustache. I am guessing Moroccan or Egyptian descent. Handsome as all get out. He reached for a larger size while I removed and pulled off the initial selection. As we traded pants he noticed my long manicured fingernails with their sparkly iridescent pink finish.

He stepping closer, took my left hand in his soft hands and looked closely at it.

"You play the guitar?" He said softly looking me straight in the eyes while not releasing my hand.

"No." I said as I raise my other hand beside the one who was holding. "I just like the look."

"Do you do your feet as well?" He asked quietly.

I nodded as I reached down and took off one of my small sockettes to show him how my pedicure matched my manicure. He was very intrigued and gripping my left hand in both of his, he squeezed gently indicating he wanted to see more. I reached down and removed the sockette from my left foot leaving me in the middle of the store barefoot wearing turquoise with black lace panties and he holding my hand. He let go of my left hand with his right and slid it up my arm and gave me a squeeze.

"That's my wife." I stated nodding toward the woman to aisles away.

He acknowledged what I had said with a nod and went on sotto voce to ask "Do you like men as well?"

I nodded as I let my hands fall to the top of my panties and rolled the top down so he could see my fattening cock extending out across my thigh its pink head straining to be released from the tight confinement. He smiled, he squeezed my arm again and ran the palm of his soft hand over mine as he stepped back to let me try on the larger size. These still did not fit and he reached for the next larger size as I stripped off.

He handed me the new size as I handed back the old size. I noticed he adjusted himself as he watched me putting on the third pair. These fit better and he stepped forward to help adjust the fit. His hands were on my ass, then inside the waistline of my pants, then he quickly knelt to adjust the unfinished hem before adjusting all of my package to the left.

Only then did I call out to my wife for her opinion. She was there in seconds as he knelt in front of me. She asked me to turn around, said they fitted fine then went back to shopping.

"Thanks darling." I said

"Perhaps you would like a look in the mirror? Before you take them off?" He offered nodding toward the back of the store.

"I would like that." I said full of nervous anticipation and excitement

He was as close as my shadow and his hand was on my ass as he walked me back to the mirror. We stood in the almost non-existent privacy of a small back alcove facing a narrow mirror set on the floor leaning atilt against the wall. He stood directly behind me and, with his fingers inside the waistband, he fussed with the fit of the pants. Withdrawing his hands, he deemed the fit perfect, then stepped closer as he looked over my shoulder and our eyes met in the mirror.

His hands had moved to encircle my hips as he pressed himself against me, his hard cock burying itself in the crevice of the tight material shaping my ass. I felt his hardness flexing as he held me tight as his hands gripped my waist. I felt the front of his sinewy legs along the rear of my thighs as he dipped his knees to increase the contact between us. He reached around and undid the button and lowered the zipper. He quickly slipped his hands inside and slipped the now loose slacks down over my hips exposing my panty covered ass.

I leaned, arching my back and tilting my head, to expose the bare part of my neck above my fru fru french scarf. I watched in the mirror as he saw my actions, inferred the offer and turned his head and kissed my neck. OMG he was good. His neatly trimmed mustache and soft lips sent electric shocks through me. I was as hot and as hard as I had ever been. He slid his hands up from my naked hips, past my waist and quickly and lightly caressed my nipples though my soft cashmere pullover.

His hands returned to my hips then slipped up my back. He reached under my sweater then around. His hands gliding erotically over my naked skin until he cupped my breasts. He pushed against me as I heard him say softly into my ear "bend over."

I bent over, moving my legs apart and thrusting my ass back toward him, as I came to rest with my hands on my knees. He vigorously dry humped me and drove his cock along my gurl pussy thru my sheer panites. I could feel the ridge and the hard knob of his cock through his thin pants sliding over me. It lasted only a few seconds, perhaps five or six magnificent thrusts, but it was fabulous.

He moaned softly, then pulled slightly away.

"Perfect fit. N'est pas?" he offered as I stood up and did up the new pants.

We returned to the back aisle of the store which I had been using as a changing area. His eyes never left me as I bent over to take off my shoes. As I straightened up and began to undo the pants he came over and said "let me help you with those."

I dropped my hands and let him undo the button. I let him quietly lower the zipper and felt the back of his hands and fingers on my bare stomach as I let [perhaps encouraged is a better word] him release the inside button. He opened the pants and lowered himself to his knees. He put his hands inside my pants and pushed them around to my ass as he began to lower the pants exposing the black lace and tiny bow that topped my turquoise panties. I heard him exhale loudly as he let the new pants drop to my knees before they fell more slowly to the floor, folding into a pool around my bare feet and painted toenails.

He quickly pulled down the top of my small lace panties and was almost hit in the face by my raging hard cock as it sprang from its restricting confinement. He leaned in, kissed the end of my cock, put his small tongue in the pee hole and picked up the large glob of pre-cum that had not been absorbed by my panties. That lasted only seconds as he quickly engulfed my cock. Immediately taking me so deep that his mustache caressed my shaved and ultra-smooth genital area.

I almost fell over with the intensity of the feeling as he vigorously sucked me off. It was so intense that I did something I don't normally do, I put my hands behind his head and pulled his face into my crotch as I face fucked him. No other way to describe it - I fucked his face while I stood in the middle of the aisle looking at my wife who, two aisles away could at any moment turn around and be beside me 5 seconds.

It was the most intense experience and I came almost instantly into his mouth and held him there -- his mouth around my cock, his mustache against my pubic area, my wife 6 feet away my cock twitching and spurting.

It was over almost immediately as he accepted and swallowed my sticky gooey cum. I was still so hard as I let go of his head he had trouble disengaging from my cock before one final suck, a last lick and kiss cleaning me off.

My knees quivered like jelly as I tried to stand while he gave my cock one final kiss before standing up.

"I'll wrap these up for it while you get dressed" he said as he stepped back and looked at my flushed face and still rigid cock. I got dressed but my cock remained hard and presented quite a package in my skinny stretch pants. I paid him and accepted the purchase and in the typical European style[not usually in stores however] he grabbed each of my arms gave me a kiss on either cheek and before parting, let his lips and the tip of his tongue trace across mine. I'm sure I tasted my own cum.

I was able to slip away from my wife three other times during that visit and went back to the store. In each case only the younger clerk was on duty. I can only presume he worked only the weekends. I was terribly disappointed as I was looking forward to reciprocating the experience.

We flew back home without ever seeing him again.