Truth or Fantasy? Ch. 03

Story Info
Frustrated hubby leads to acts of perversion or fantasy?
953 words
3.13
18.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phubby
phubby
50 Followers

This is brief. This is food for thought, perhaps disturbing, to any wifey who reads this. Is it fantasy, or is it truth?

It was really an innocent moment that I had no designs on twisting into a perverted pleasure. But, that's what often happens when I am tortured by long droughts between fucks. My mind takes control. It bends the common reality of decency into a twisted fantasy of lust and perversion.

I am able to easily rationalize these naughty moments with the simple thought; if wifey would be willing to fuck more often than once a week, I would not have to deal with all this pent up desire. It's her fault, not mine. Or at least that is how the argument goes when I am feeling the spike of desire.

So, there I was. Mowing the front lawn as wifey did some gardening. Although she was dressed for the task, it certainly was nothing slutty. A simple pair of shorts that were not too short. A bra and tee modestly covered her gorgeous, 36c breasts. I certainly enjoyed my view of her, but could not accuse her of being immodest.

As I mowed, my eyes not only caught the sight of wifey on her hands and knees in the flower bed, but also I saw the neighbor's college-aged daughter in their driveway washing the car. She also was modestly dressed; jean shorts, a tee declaring that she was "Property of USC Athletics", and baseball cap.

Of course, no matter how wifey dressed, I never had a problem calling up a mental image of her naked body. Those ripe 36c tits. The way her smooth, married pussy glistened when aroused. Those hourglass curves that had all the right stuff in all the right places.

Equally unsurprising was how easily my mind conjured up a vision of the neighbor's daughter's naked body. Using the lusty calculus of my mind, I drew upon the vast library of porn in my mind that allowed me to mix and match what I figured to be the images that fit her body. Of course, I also had plenty of discreet studies of her body over the past couple of years to help guide my calculations.

But, what was utterly unexpected to me, what was absolutely naughty and perverted, was the ease with which my mind was able to merge the two of them together to bring me pleasure.

As I finished mowing the yard and emptying the cut grass into the green waste container, my sunglasses allowed my eyes to linger on the neighbor's daughter, soothing my eyes over her ripe, 20-something, firm body. I admired how she stood on her toes to reach the roof of the car. How her sweet ass swayed back and forth as her arm wiped back and forth along the far-reaching points of the rooftop. Her shapely calves. Those curves, much like wifey, just younger and even more inviting.

Just to the left and in the foreground was wifey, still on her hands and knees pawing in the dirt of the flowerbed, unwittingly inviting my eyes to admire the subtle (yet obvious to my eyes) curve of her pussy mound pushing between her legs as she tugged on a weed with stubborn roots.

Moments later, I noticed the neighbor's son standing near his sister. He was 19 and perhaps even more pervy than I. He admired his sister up close and my wifey from afar. His thoughts were my thoughts. His cravings were my cravings.

My mind took over. I envisioned him taking his sister by the hand, her nervous body splashed with soap and water. I followed in suit and approached wifey, giving her a helping hand to her feet. I peeled her gardening gloves from her hands. With my arm around her waist, we moved towards the neighbors.

Nothing much was said. It was unnecessary. There was perfect symmetry in the thinking of my mind. The neighbor's son and daughter, my wifey, me; we all were in sync.

As the two of them approached, my eyes better examined the sister's tee, wet enough to confirm she was braless. His eyes drank in the view of wifey, admiring how her married breasts filled her tee.

I smiled as they approached, hand in hand, little brother guiding big sister; my arm wrapped around wifey, guiding her toward a forbidden fantasy.

Then, as if following a prisoner exchange protocol, we exchanged partners. He took wifey's hand as I took hold of his sister's hand. He greeted wifey with a kiss. My lips touched his sister's lips.

Within moments, the four of us paired off and standing in the secluded partition connecting our two properties, his tongue began to probe wifey's mouth as his hands slithered up under her tee. My mouth opened and swirled his sister's tongue as my hands groped her bare breasts jiggling under her wet top.

The irony was not lost on me. It was wifey's own reluctance to allow me to fuck her more often that landed her in the arms of this sex-starved neighbor boy. I felt a rush of lust pulse through my body as I merged the image of him shoving her shorts and panties to her knees as I pushed his sister to her knees and fumbled to release my cock.

A blur of images and forbidden desires flooded my mind quickly thereafter, leaving my wifey's married pussy filled with a load of cum and the neighbor girl wiping cum dripping from her chin.

I heard wifey calling my name. I returned to her side. I politely waved to the neighbor's daughter. It was done... at least for the moment.

phubby
phubby
50 Followers