Truth or Fantasy? Ch. 04

Story Info
Frustrated hubby leads to acts of perversion or fantasy?
786 words
3.24
18.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phubby
phubby
49 Followers

This is brief. This is food for thought, perhaps disturbing, to any wifey who reads this. Is it fantasy, or is it truth?

Six long days. That's how long it had been since my sweet, beautiful, sexy wifey had felt like fucking. She was comfortable with once a week. Not me. Six long days, and about eight masturbation sessions.

Porn and naughty chats filled my life, secretly without wifey knowing, in an attempt to fill the gap between the times I got to fill her pussy. It was the most satisfying way I could address my frustration without being unfaithful. Oddly enough, as pervy as I was in my chats, remaining faithful to her was important to me.

Of course, I wasn't the only hubby with such frustrations. I knew that. In fact, some of my buddies had it even worse. I took what I could get and made do as best as I could.

As I stood at our backyard b-b-q grill playing the role of good host, I admired my wifey as she flittered about like the social butterfly she was. Of the dozen or so friends present, there was not a guy who didn't secretly crave to see her naked or a wifey who didn't notice her hubby secretly craving to see my wifey naked.

The view of her in her summer sundress was certainly delicious. The neckline seemed perfectly designed for her cleavage. The low cut collar gave way to a fit that drew snug against her 36c breasts. The light yellow fabric with pale pink flowers splattered randomly about hung on her body like an erotic dream. It made men hard. In fact, it probably made a few women wet as well.

As I kept a close eye on the meat on the grill, I was equally aware of the pieces of meat taking private delight in my wifey. There was something both naughty and arousing about seeing my buddies struggling with their cocks in their shorts because of my wifey.

As my cock stiffened, my naughty mind kept pace. My secret lusts struggled at the thought of wanting to fuck her so bad, right there, right then. I knew that my buddies would understand. They all shared my frustration to some extent. Hell, I might even inspire them to a quickie with their own wifey on the spot if I could pull it off discreetly.

As the friendly social continued in our backyard, my mind took over. Or more accurately, my cock took over the thinking. As our friends milled about, enjoying the appetizers and polite conversation on the patio poolside, I motioned for wifey to come to me.

I felt a surge of arousal as I watched all my buddies' eyes follow her as she walked towards me. She knew that look in my eye. She knew it all too well.

The sun was behind her, streaking through the sheer fabric of her sundress so as to highlight the outline of her body partly veiled. The lines of her legs rising up to meet at her pussy were daring small rays of sunlight to dart in and out with each step she took. All eyes were on her.

My buddies awkwardly squirmed to make room for their swelling cocks in their shorts. Each of their wifeys felt the need for discreet adjustments to address the moistness growing between their own legs.

Wifey walked up to me, as the meat grilled on the fire, and leaned in to give me a long, passionate kiss. Her hand wandered down to my shorts and tugged the zipper down.

As our friends maintained their composure, my mind continue to manipulate wifey to further depths of pleasure. I felt her hand tug my throbbing cock out as my own hands lifted her sundress up to her waist, confirming to all eyes watching that indeed she was not wearing panties.

And right there, right then, I fucked her. I filled her. As I felt all eyes on her bare ass and our bodies merging, I smiled at the sweet realization that my buddies were about to enjoy the fruit of my perverted actions. I became aware of each and every wifey there, each pair of breasts, each curve, every married pussy on display.

My mind was dazed. My cock was throbbing. My vision was clouded. My judgment impaired. As wifey called my name, I flinched. "Time to pull the meat off the grill sweetie," she cooed at me as I stood in the kitchen alone. "Our friends are ready to eat."

She smiled. So did I. For different reasons no doubt. It had been six long days, and now . . .

phubby
phubby
49 Followers