Try Before You Buy Ch. 1

Story Info
Ariadne preforms for her Master.
2.3k words
4.02
38.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers

Chapter 1: Ariadne (In Modern Times) Preforms For Her Master

They met in the bar of the hotel. They started with a little small talk. "How's work been."

"How are your plans for expansion going?" Then he took her hand and said, "But have you been bad?"

"Well, I..." She stuttered uncharacteristically. Without another word he took her hand and led her to the elevator. They caught a car by themselves, and while in the elevator, he grasped her by the arms and pulled her to him. He kissed her firmly on the mouth, but before she could respond, he set her away, leaving her breathless.

They got to the room and she stood by the door as he took off his coat and sat in the only chair in the room. "Are we going to dinner soon, Lord?" Ari asked. Her voice was almost a whisper as she saw him reach for something in the drawer next to the chair. "First I think we should get you ready," he said. Ari looked down at what she was wearing. A short black skirt and a robin egg blue sweater, that buttoned up the front. She rubbed her thighs together and felt the top of her black hose and the lack of panties. "But I wore your favorite...things."

"But I want you to wear a blush to dinner. Come over here."

She walked slowly over to him. By the time she was at his knees her breaths were coming in short gasps. "Now lay down over my legs." She obeyed and lay down. He pulled up her skirt and rubbed his hands over her ample white bottom. She was immediately wet and started to rub against his leg. This earned her a quick slap. "Be still, my sweet. This is for me, not for you."

When the first strike from the leather paddle came, she jerked. Then as strike after strike hit one cheek and then the other, she moaned and could not help but rub against his thigh. He allowed that, as he was busy at his work and his own hard-on. He painted her ass a bright red and by the time he was finished, she had tears in her eyes, but her clit was swollen and she wanted to feel him in her.

He rolled her over and kissed her tears away. He kept her hands at her sides and wouldn't let her touch him as she desperately wanted. "Dinner?". She merely nodded her head.

As she walked to dinner, her skirt rubbed against her rear and it felt alive with sensation. She had trouble sitting still and keeping her hand off him. In his usual manner, he captivated her with his voice but avoided touching during dinner. Her cunt continued to throb and occasionally her breathing would hitch, as she would think of their earlier session. After a scotch before dinner and half a bottle of wine, she was light headed from the alcohol and the lack of oxygen.

In the taxi on the way from the restaurant to the hotel, she slid into the seat, thinking that he would continue to make her suffer. Her cheeks were still sensitive and just sliding across the back seat of the taxi made her moan. As soon as the taxi got under way, he put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her back against the seat. He leaned over her and kissed her deeply. With his free hand he went up her skirt and thrust directly into her wet pussy. She groaned loudly even through his kiss. Then he pulled his head back but kept his hand where it was. He moved his fingers in and out to get her juices spread over her clit and make her crazy. Then he brought his hand out and gently rubbed her knob. He had learned that she was very sensitive, too hard a pressure and she would be frustrated with desire but wouldn't cum. He lightly circled her and kept it wet.

As she writhed in the seat, she noticed that he was moving her over in the seat - to be in full view of the rearview mirror! The intense heat that was building in her went up a notch as she realized he was putting on a show of his authority; showing the driver the power he had over her. She closed her eyes for a moment, and tried to get some oxygen. She relaxed her upper body and then opened her eyes. She caught the eyes of the driver, who was flitting his gaze between her and the road. She kept her eyes on the mirror and hoped they wouldn't wind up as a traffic statistic.

The Lord whispered in her ear, knowing it would send her over the edge. "He can see you, you know it don't you. He's watching you cum. He's watching you pant like the animal you are. Cum for him, cum for me. Cum and show me what a grateful slave you are. Oh yes, baby, you can do it." He purred like a lion and kept talking in her ear.

That was all it took, his gentle persistant touch and his voice and she arched her back and groaned and came so hard she nearly blacked out. He put his fingers in her as she did and felt her cunt spasm against them. As the arch and spasm subsided, she curled against his side like a small child. He kissed her forehead and they finished the ride to the hotel with her in his arms.

He allowed her to kiss him on the elevator ride up to the room. She was all over him. She wanted him against her, in her. He returned the passion and the pressure. But as soon as the doors opened. He stopped and led her down the hall to the room. He opened and closed the door and Ari started to undress him. She wanted to have him inside her. She wanted him pounding between her legs. He let her take off his shirt and then he put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her down.

She knew what he wanted. But she wanted something else. And she wanted to press the issue. How could she lose? If he agreed, she got the pounding she desired. If he did mind, she might get punished and he could be very creative and persuasive in his punishments.

"No. I want you inside me."

"No?" she heard him say very softly. His hands moved quickly from her shoulders to her upper arms and he turned her quickly to face the mirror with him behind her. He massaged her breasts roughly thru the sweater and then pinched the nipples. He slowly unbuttoned her sweater with one hand as the other rubbed her stomach and waist and occasionally tweaked a nipple. Soon she was facing the mirror with her taunt breasts looking back at her and her master whispering in her ear.

"You know you belong to me." He massaged both breasts firmly and kissed her neck. She sighed and push back against his erection. "You know you'll do whatever I ask...". He moved his hands down to the bottom of skirt. In one deft movement he ripped the skirt up the front, leaving her with nothing but her stockings and garters on. "...and like it." She tried to turn to kiss him, to kneel and do his bidding, but he had a point to make. "And you like what I can do to you, what I can make you do." He stayed behind her and had one hand on her clit and one on her breast. He kissed the back of her neck. Her knees were quite weak. "I have what you want and you don't get it unless I give it to you." With that he pulled her hands behind her and handcuffed them with cuffs that seemed to appear out of no where. Ari thought that this was just what she wanted. Now he would bend her over and come into her from behind and she would be in heaven. But he didn't approach her. He didn't remove his pants.

He pushed her forward to the hotel bureau which he had cover with a satin cloth (conveniently with no TV and just below waist high). He grasped her neck and leaned her over the bureau. His movements were all very determined and he seemed set on a path. For a moment she regretted her hasty "no". With slightly more pressure he pushed her forward onto the hard surface and further forward, so her feet left he ground. He lifted her ankles, bound them together and slid Ari forward, so she lay on the bureau, on her stomach, quite captive. She was now lying on the bureau and trusssed up like some buffet dish. Her head a few inches from one end of the buffet, her feet near the other end. He then placed a blind fold on her.

She had never been so effectively and completely unable to move. All she could do is roll, and if she did, she would drop the 3 feet or so, painfully to the floor. The blind fold made it difficult to judge where she was on the top of the chest, so she thought it best to be still or loose her balance and fall off unintentionally. She could hear the Lord fixing himself a drink. As he passed by her, he ran his hand from her ankles, up her entire leg and torso to her neck. He lingered there and finally bent to kiss her neck. She thought she heard him sit in the easy chair.

Even with the satin under her, the wood surface was cold and uncomfortable. She try to lay still, but she shuttered occasionally. Then she heard him rise and move toward her. Even still, the first slap of the paddle shocked her and she arched up and almost rolled off the table. "Just a little to warm you up." He worked her buns and thighs roughly caressing with his hands and striking with the leather. When her groans turned to sighs and she started to sweat he stopped. She groaned, wanting him to continue but said nothing.

His hands grasped her arms and slide her to the edge of the table. As she moved toward him she could smell him and her cunt gave a tight spasm of anticipation. He continued to slide her forward until his cock was pressing against her lips. She opened to him and he pulled her onto him. From his position she had almost no control. All she could concentrate on was holding her head up and staying on the bureau. The satin below her made for an effective "slide" and he needed little effort to slide her back and forward as he desired.

Blindfolded, with no control over her movements, Ari felt a new sensation of being used so very completely. For the first few strokes she fought against it, but then her training from the Chateau took effect and she gave into the sensations. Suddenly her mind was free to do nothing but feel the skin against her lips and the smell the male musk against her face. Behind the blindfold, she had images of him standing in front of her, of his cock and of the taxi ride home. Her cunt clinched almost painfully as she gave into it. As his voice started and then continue to give her direction, she felt her cream between her legs. And as his voice started to grow huskier and hitch, her cunt spasmed in a long slow orgasm, that left her unable to think.

He took his time and gave her directions, "Slow, now suck, carefully. Just the tip. Now, all the way in, Ah..." And then he was lost in his own climax. He pulled his cock out, leaving just the tip at her lips. She opened wide as she knew she should. And flicked at his glorious head with her tongue. Her cunt started to clinch in anticipation. With nothing but his voice in her ears and the thought of his cum hitting the roof of her mouth, she was ready to climax again. When he did arch and cum into her mouth, she gasp at the intensity of the orgasm that hit her and as he pulled her onto his cock to finish the treat, the shots of electricity were still rolling thru her body.

He pulled out of her mouth and rolled her over. She was out of breath and curled up into a ball to ease the tension of the orgasm she had just experienced. He eased some of her tension by kissing her neck and massaging her breasts. She shuddered with pleasure at his touch and wanted to feel his dick inside her so that she nearly told him. But she remained still. He helped her sit and released her feet. He directed her now to the restraints on the bed. She struggled slightly as he moved her hands to the straps on the bed, but only to try and get her hands on his cock. He secured her hands and feet, covered her and then just left her there.

She shivered for a moments against the clean cold sheets and then as the electricity in her body subsided, she started to fall asleep. As she nodded off, her hips were pumping slightly as she thought of his cock pounding into her. She wanted to feel his kiss; to feel his body against her. She dreamed of his warm lips and his huge cock slowly moving in and out of her. She would no doubt wake up wet and ready for whatever he had in store. She was after all, Ari, his eternal slave.

Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers