Try Softer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless, he broke away from our kiss and asked, "What about your boyfriend?"

Shit. "We're...honestly...not in a good place. It's been rough since I came out here and he went out east."

He studied my face while running a thumb over my lips, I tried to meet his stare evenly. I felt like maybe I should explain further, say anything to convince him what this was right. Luckily, he didn't need me to and he insisted this time, "Come back to my place." I couldn't have argued even if I had wanted to, but I could hardly speak either. I licked my lips and nodded.

We walked quickly, hand in hand, across campus and down a block lined with duplexes and midsized apartment complexes. Nearly every one of them was occupied with students from the university and I saw a few kids roaming the streets going from house to house, presumably from one party to the next. The October air in Austin was as warm as the hottest months in the midwest. I was still sweaty from my time on the court and our pace in the humid night air was making the situation even worse. Add into that, the wetness and throbbing ache between my thighs made walking uncomfortable, so I was grateful when he finally led me up a short flight of stairs toward a brown complex on the corner.

In the elevator he still held my hand and kissed me again, slowly this time, with less frantic energy. I melted into him, enjoying the heat of his body far more than the sweltering Texas weather. The elevator stopped and he kept kissing me, making no move to get off. The doors closed again and the elevator moved back down to the first floor.

I giggled into the kiss, "Um, we missed our stop."

"Mmm-hmm, I wasn't done kissing you yet."

"We could have continued in your apartment."

"Yeah, but you were making such a nice sound just then, I didn't wanna stop."

The elevator doors opened and he managed to pry himself away from me as more people got on. He pushed the button for five again and we took another ride together.

Getting off this time, he pulled me into his place and his lips were on mine again before I could even look around. Instantly he started peeling off my damp shirt. The cool air of his apartment felt amazing on my hot skin and I sighed in response.

Realizing how disgusting I might smell, let alone feel, I put a hand on his chest when he tried to kiss me again. "Can I take a shower?"

He looked puzzled, but amused. "Why?"

"Because I've been sweating for the past few hours."

"Baby, you gonna sweat a whole lot more before I'm done with you, so why bother?" He leaned down to kiss my neck; I let him.

"But...oh, God, yes...but, I feel gross."

Huskily in my ear he responded, "You taste amazing." To prove that he was serious, he licked up the length of my neck, getting a thorough taste of my clammy skin. I moaned loudly. Damien always made me shower before we had sex, even if I hadn't been working out beforehand. Marcel's enthusiastic appreciation for me in my natural state was intoxicating and any lingering doubts I had had about doing what I was doing quickly dissipated.

I reached down to yank his shirt over his head and arms. "Fuck." I put a hand on the tattoo across his chest ("Family First" in fancy script) and ran it down his tight stomach. Even my eighteen year old self had thought that no eighteen year old had any right to such a beautifully developed body. It was the body of man, but his sweet face reminded me that he was still young; we were still equals in that.

Keeping my eyes locked on his, I reached under the waistband of his shorts and boxer briefs to grab his dick. It throbbed in response and I felt my pussy mimic the action.

Marcel tilted his head back, exposing his neck. "Shit, Lilli."

Lord knows why the shortened version of my name passing his lips affected me so deeply, but I shuddered in response and stroked his sizeable cock as we stood there in his living room.

He grabbed my wrist and removed it from his member, pulling me in for another kiss and at the same time started pulling off my shorts and underwear. I reached up to jerk off my sports bra as I stepped out of my bottoms, standing there for a moment to give him a good look.

His eyes were glazed, his lips swollen and red from kissing. He breathed through his mouth and let out a slow whistle.

Feeling appreciated to the extreme, I repeated the question he had asked me at the gym, "You want this?" I spread my hands and presented my body for his perusal.

"You got no idea how badly I want that."

Again, I used his own words to incite him, "Then take it, it's yours."

As if he had been waiting for my verbal invitation he pounced on me again, pulling me down to the hardwood floor and planking his upper body over my chest as his clothed bottom half ground against my naked flesh.

He worked his mouth down my neck and chest, nibbling on my nipples as I arched off the floor. Suddenly, it struck me where we were and I let out a stifled laugh. "Wait, why are we on the floor and not in your bed?"

"I couldn't wait to get a taste." He licked up my stomach, between my breasts, before he moved his head between my thighs.

The lovely sight of his face so near to my aching, dripping pussy left me nearly breathless. "Oooh. You couldn't make it twenty steps to your room?"

"No." He ran his tongue up the inside of my still sweaty thigh as he bent one of my legs at the knee. I jerked my hips up, desperate for what I knew was coming. He rewarded my explicit need by licking up my slit before pressing both lips around my now bulging clit, flicking his tongue between them.

"Fuck, Marcel, yes, God, please. Right there. Ugh..." He chortled against my wet pussy and resumed his work.

As one hand held my bent leg off the ground, he brought the other up to slip two fingers easily into my entrance. I slapped both palms against the floor, thrusting up to grind my pussy against his mouth. He responded by dropping my leg and placing a hand on my ass to lift my hips toward his mouth so he could more easily feast on me. I spread my legs wider, giving him as much room as he needed. Holding my hips in the air with one hand, the other worked in and out of my pussy as his tongue laved at my clit.

I came hard, clawing at the bare floor and squealing out little moans from my tight throat. It had been weeks since Damien had eaten my pussy and I came quicker than I normally might have, but Marcel seemed to appreciate my swift release and took it as a testament to his skills, which were indeed plentiful.

When I could focus enough to open my eyes, I saw Marcel pulling off his shorts and underwear, while reaching in the pocket of them for his wallet. Pulling out a condom, he rolled it on and quickly settled between my legs that I spread for him once more.

He grinned down at my sated face before kissing me sweetly, while also rubbing his hard dick along my slick folds. The combination of delicate kisses and the obscene hip on hip action was delightfully sinful and I felt my pussy begin to rouse once more. I lifted my hips and put a hand on his waist to encourage him.

The bastard pulled back to look at me. "You want this, baby?"

I groaned in response as he continued to tease me. Finally, I gasped out, "Yes!"

He laid down on top of me, bringing his lips to my neck once more, muttering, "Then take it, it's yours."

I reached down while spreading my legs even further and guided him inside me. It was a tight fit, but I took everything he had, moaning in appreciation. The stretch of my pussy around his dick was intense, but also pleasurable.

Sensing I was not used to such size, he paused for a moment as he planted sweet kisses along my neck, throat, and collar bones. When I wiggled underneath him, he pulled out and pushed back in, using his knees as leverage to thrust into me.

I hooked my arms around his neck, holding on as he rode me hard into the floor. The pretense of initiation to his big dick over, he fucked me in earnest, quick strokes accentuated by the sound of flesh against flesh, his groans of exertion, mutual moans of pleasure, and my whimpers that foretold of a building orgasm.

Bucking up to meet his every action tit for tat, his eyes stayed locked on mine until he kissed me to the point when we were both gasping for air and then he let us breathe before repeating the cycle.

It wasn't long before he was close to coming and I was as well. He grinned down at me, "You gonna come?"

"Are you?"

"I planned on it. You first though."

"Ugh, Marcel..." I tilted my hips to adjust the angle of his movements and felt the intensity building in my muscles. He increased the pace, driving into me so hard we shifted along the ground, but the discomfort of my sweaty back rubbing against the unforgiving floor was the farthest thing from my mind. He rutted against me hectically, placing his hands on the floor for support as his hips drove between mine. His smiling face and insistence once more that I come before him pushed me over the edge and I clenched around his thick cock, milking an orgasm from his body. He murmured my name against my neck as he fucked me through the orgasm and finished himself.

The feel of him releasing inside the condom sent tiny shock waves through my body and I clutched him to my chest as I came down. Soon, he rolled to my left and laid on his side, peeling off the condom while watching my calm return as we both slowed our breathing.

I turned to look at him. "You have a gift, right there." I waved in the general direction of his cock.

Smiling, he responded, "Thanks, baby. You can have it any time you want."

I was grateful for the offer, but I still had Damien to deal with and I didn't think it appropriate to make long or even short terms plans with Marcel, just yet anyway. "I have a -"

He cut me off, "Don't say that shit to me right now, I swear to God, Lilly." His words were rough, but his tone and face were playful.

I looked up at the ceiling, sighing. "I'll take care of it."

"How?"

"I don't know. I don't wanna think about it right now." I returned my gaze to him.

He flashed me a lazy smile and then stood up, offering me a helping hand. Leaving our clothes, we walked naked into the one and only bedroom.

"How'd you get an apartment so fast if you just transferred?"

"I rented it before I got accepted, assuming I would be coming here. When I got into the school, but not on the team I enrolled at Duke. I was still moving my stuff out when I got the call that I could join the Longhorns."

We cuddled into his unmade bed, him on his back, me on my side pressed against him under his arm. I looked at his posters of Kevin Durant, a former Longhorn alumni currently play for the OKC Thunder and another featuring Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks; I could only smile.

"What'd you love more, Texas or basketball."

"Shit, you can't ask a basketball playing Texan that question."

"You have to pick."

"Fine...basketball, but not by much." He shifted to look down at me. "Now, what'd you love more, basketball or this black dick?"

I laughed against him and he joined in. "I'm not so sure you're going to like my answer."

"Then don't say anything yet." He grabbed my hips and rolled me on top to straddle him. "When'd you start playing hoops?"

"I was seven."

"Ok, so, eleven years?" I nodded. "Alright, give me eleven days of fucking you and then you can answer."

I slapped his chest, but also nestled my swollen lower lips over his cock that was already starting to harden again. "You really think I'll prefer your dick over basketball after just eleven days?"

He smiled confidently and shrugged. "Maybe I don't want you to pick me over basketball. Maybe I just want you to stop pining over that preppy white boy at Harvard."

I gave him a stink face. "I'm not pining over him. He's just...my first everything. It's hard to let go, even if it's not working."

He rubbed my arms. "I know, baby, but you should try. He's the hard way, so try softer. I'm easy and I'll always be your first too, you know. First big black dick."

"That's true." We exchanged smiles. Just like that kiss was about more than just my uncontrollable lust, the eleven days were about more than just impressing me with his dick, though I had no doubt I would be won over in that area. It was about learning to grow and change, letting go of the bullshit, allowing things to develop and evolve naturally, not forcing them. "Ok, eleven days."

He sat up to kiss me, splaying his large hands across my back. When I moaned lustfully into his mouth and ground my hips down he smiled. "Two things. Today doesn't count, I get eleven full days. And I hope you're ready to be sore, cause I'm gonna bust that pussy wide open nonstop."

I bit my lip and raised both eyebrows at him. "Then show me what you got, Allan."

12