Tryin' Ryan Ch. 01

Story Info
Drew met Ryan's girlfriend before he met Ryan.
1.9k words
4.29
39.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew was staying at a huge farm house with his distant cousin, Monica. She was a photographer. Her specialty in those days, was photographing nudes. She took photos of pretty young ladies and sold them to magazines. Monica's best friend in art school, Gunter had a brother in Germany. He sent Monica's photos to his brother who then sold them to men's magazines. She made a very good living at it. Drew was Monica's assistant. It was a pretty sweet gig. He made good money for doing very easy work. He partied a lot, met a lot of fine young ladies and slept with many of them. Monica slept with almost all of them. Drew slept with Monica sometimes too, but that's another story.

Drew was sharing his room with another cousin of his, Linda. Monica was his first cousin-twice removed, on his mother's side of the family, and was older than he was. Linda was his first cousin, on his father's side and younger. Linda and Drew had been kissin' cousins as long as either of them could remember. By the time Linda had come to stay out at Monica's Farm, which is what they called it , although it wasn't really a farm, Linda was Drew's secret girlfriend. At Monica's they could be open about their relationship. Nobody there knew they were cousins, that is, except Monica, of course. No one knew that Monica and Drew were cousins, except Linda.

Monica's was just a huge old farm house that sat on a lot of land, near the river. It was a very cool place. It was a very "happenin' place" in those days. They partied a lot and some very cool people passed through there.

One summer day Monica brought home a gorgeous little Asian girl, Mae, that she was going to photograph. Drew had always found Asian women attractive, but he found Mae particularly alluring. She was about five foot nothing, slender, with kind of small breasts and just as cute as she could be. She had long, silky, black hair and big, brown, almond-shaped eyes. Her skin was pale and smooth. Drew thought he was going to die when he first saw her.

The shoot went well. Mae was a natural. Monica dressed her up in some fancy silk Japanese things that she'd bought and photographed Mae as she slowly stripped out of them. If Drew almost died when he first saw her, he was really floored when he saw her in those Japanese things, and when he saw her naked he nearly went wild. She had to be the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

After the shoot, Monica took Mae up to her room, which was not unusual. They stayed there all night and all the next day. Drew brought them their meals. He would have given anything to have been invited to stay. Monica shared some of her models with him, from time to time. They had some great threesomes. Drew would have loved to seen those two get it on.

Drew loved watching Monica have sex, especially with another guy. He liked to watch her fuck girls too, but he really liked watching her go down on a big hard cock. For some reason that held a special fascination to him. Nobody gave head like my Annie. She could eat some pussy too. She drove those girls wild. Drew was sure little Mae was satisfied.

Linda didn't meet Mae until Monica brought her down the next evening. Linda was as impressed as Drew was. Mae was wearing a tight little T-shirt, with no bra, faded bell bottomed jeans and a really cool pair of sandals. Mae was a very cool chick. She was bright and funny, sassy and bold. She was very hip. Monica invited her to stay as long as she liked and she accepted Monica's open ended invitation. She spent the next two nights with Monica.

Then Monica brought home another cutie and started a new project. Linda invited Mae to stay with her and Drew in their room until they could get another room ready and she was glad to.

Linda was making up the trundle bed and Drew was sitting in his big chair when Mae came in with her things. Mae sat on the edge of the big bed and watched Linda make the little bed as Drew stared at Mae.

Mae sauntered over to Linda and said, "You guys are so cool! I love you guys already. And Monica is too fuckin' cool. I think I'm going to like it here."

"We hope you make yourself at home," said Linda, "Monica takes good care of us, and she'll take care of you too, I'm sure."

"Cool," said Mae, as she moved a little closer to Linda. She ran her fingers through Linda's hair and whispered, "You are so fucking pretty." Linda just stared into Mae's deep brown eyes, mesmerized. "Do you like girls?" she asked.

"I like girls a lot," Linda whispered in reply.

Mae nodded her head in Drew's direction," What about him?" she asked.

"Oh, he likes girls too."

"Does he like them more than one at time?"

"Oh, yes."

"I am going to like it here." Mae whispered as she pulled Linda's face to hers. She softly kissed Linda's lips. Linda gasped, and so did Drew.

Mae looked down at the trundle bed and remarked, "You don't expect me to sleep on that little thing, do you?" She walked over to the big king sized bed and sat down. She lay back and said, "I think there's room enough in this bed for all of us."

Linda walked over, sat down beside Mae, lay back and said, "You know, I think you right." They turned and stared into each other's eyes for a minute, then they kissed again. Mae's tongue darted in and out of Linda's mouth and Linda licked Mae's lips.

Linda kicked off the comforter and they wiggled beneath the sheet. Mae kissed Linda's face, every inch of it, then plunged her tongue into Linda's mouth. They kissed passionately for several minutes, until they had to come up for air. They lay there panting into each other's face, staring into each other's eyes, until Mae looked over at Drew and said, "Are you comin' to bed, or not?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Drew said.

"You don't need an invitation," said Mae, "Its your fuckin' bed! Now get over here!"

Drew hopped up, blew out all the candles, except those right beside the bed, stripped off his shirt and stood beside the bed, gazing down upon one of the most beautiful sights he had ever beheld. There was his sweet, cute little Linda in the arms of the most adorable, little Asian girl he had ever seen. Linda is a small girl, she was probably around five feet two, in those days, but she was embracing an even smaller girl. Besides that, they were both so gorgeous, it took his breath away, to see them holding one another and kissing, and staring into each other's eyes. They were falling in love, right before him. He watch the sheets move around and knew that they were caressing one another. He was transfixed.

Mae paused for a second, looked over at Drew and said, "Well?"

Drew took a deep breath and dropped his pants. Mae took a good, long look and gasped, "Wow..."

Drew was not all that well hung. His cock is a little bigger than average. It was just under seven and a half inches long, and rather thick. Apparently it was bigger than Mae was accustomed to.

"Get that thing in here," said Mae as she pulled down the sheets. Drew crawled in beside Mae and she rolled over to face me. She threw her arm over him and pressed her sweaty breasts against his chest as he pressed his hard throbbing cock against her stomach. She kissed his lips gently, then ran her tongue across them. He slowly parted his lips and she slowly entered his mouth. She touched her tongue to the tip of his. Their tongues began to move in slow circles, exploring more and more of each other. She withdrew her tongue and Drew's chased after it. They began their circle dance, once more. She pulled his tongue into her mouth and sucked it. He pulled his tongue back and hers pursued it. He sucked her tongue into his mouth. They kissed and licked each others mouths for several minutes as their hands explored one anothers bodies. Her skin was so smooth and soft. He'd never felt anything like it.

Drew felt Linda move close behind Mae. He caressed Linda's skin. It was soft and smooth, but not like Mae's. Mae's skin was incredible.

"This is too fuckin' good," Mae panted, "I'm gonna fuck both of you. But I can't decide where to start. God knows I loves me some meat," she said as she squeezed Drew's cock, "But this one..." Mae released his member and rolled over to face Linda, "this one is the sweetest, tenderest lover..." Drew couldn't see their faces but he could imagine. Mae kissed Linda, tenderly and they began to make out.

Drew could only see Mae's back and her cute little ass, and Linda's hands as she caressed her new lover, it was beautiful.

Drew lay there and watch them as he stroked his aching cock. He wanted to fuck little Mae so much, he could hardly stand it. Drew held back as long as he could before he rolled over and nestled his cock in the crack of Mae's cute little butt. She pushed back against him and he pressed a little harder. He held his upper body back and just slid his hard dick up and down her sweaty little crack. She wiggled back and forth and he could tell that she liked it.

Mae fucked Linda that night and fucked Drew as well. They both fell in love with her. They took Mae into their room, into the bed and into their hearts.

It was probably three weeks after Mae arrived that Linda went to town to stay with her mom for a few days. She did that from time to time. Mae and Drew enjoyed those days they had together. They took long walks. They had a picnic down by the river, and had sex on the blanket. Drew showed Mae the old covered bridge.

Drew loved it when Mae curled up in his lap in that big old chair. They would make out like teenagers, he would massage those cute little titties of hers and finger that tight little snatch. Then they would dive into the bed and fuck like rabbits.

The two of them had some very intimate, tender times as well. The night before Linda returned, Mae and Drew made out in the big chair, then he carried her to the bed, laid her down gently and we made love slowly and sweetly. They lay there afterward and talked for hours. They really opened up to each other. Drew poured his heart out to her that night. He realized that he was definitely falling for her. He couldn't help himself. He could only hope it wouldn't cause problems for him and Linda.

Linda came back the next morning and that afternoon, Mae announced that she would be leaving for a few days. She was going to the city, but she would be back by the week end, with her ol' man, Ryan. She asked if it was cool for him to crash for a while and Monica said it would be fine.

Mae had never mentioned Ryan before and Linda and Drew were a little surprised. Mae assured us that Ryan was a "cool fuckin' dude" and that they would love him. Mae packed a little bag and split.