Tryin' Ryan Ch. 03

Story Info
Drew and Ryan get acquainted.
2.1k words
4.18
28.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew had been gradually coming to grips with that fact that he was falling in love with Mae. The fact that he still loved Linda seemed to complicate matters a little. He'd been trying to convince Linda that they should start seeing other people, for quite a while. But when he saw her with Ryan, he was eaten up by jealousy and excited at the same time.

Drew had no idea how he would react to meeting Mae's ol' man. He thought he would have to take a backseat to Mae's real boyfriend, but that didn't seem like the case at all. It seemed that Mae really loved him after all. It might turn out to be an even swap. If he could bare to let Ryan take Linda, he would gladly accept Mae as his woman.

Drew felt that he had made a new friend in Ryan, a true friend, a life long friend. He thought that if he could work through the jealousy of seeing Linda and Ryan together, and develop his relationship with Mae, without being inhibited by Linda's presence, he and Linda might finally be able to move forward.

That afternoon and evening had been a step in the right direction. Drew felt great about his relationship with Ryan, even as he watch him seduce Linda. He felt good about his relationship with Mae. The only thing left was to turn loose of Linda.

Drew had enjoyed watching Linda in bed with Mae and it excited him to see her with Ryan, but it was still hard to watch. He knew he had to clear his mind of all the clutter and concentrate on sweet little Mae.

Mae was straddling Drew in their favorite, big chair and had wriggled her tight little twat down onto his hard, aching member. Her pussy was certainly the tightest he had ever known. She rose and fell on his cock, over and over and he was reminded of why he was falling in love with that little China-doll. He was convinced that Mae was the finest lover he had ever had.

Drew was falling for her as hard as it appeared Linda was falling for Ryan. He heard Linda squeal and leaned to his right to look around Mae to see the two in his bed. Mae moved with Drew, and kissed him. Each time he tried to look at the bed she blocked his view. "Hey, remember me?" she said."

Drew finally realized how rude he's been and, said, "I'm sorry, Baby."

Mae kissed Drew hard and squeezed his member with the Kegel muscles of her pussy, then ground his cock beneath her. He was falling in love...again. It seemed that, in those days, Drew fell in love with every girl that gave him great sex. He didn't fall in love with every girl that gave him good sex, only those that gave him great sex.

First and foremost was his dear, sweet, sister, Jenny. She taught him the fundamentals of love and sex. Then there's Monica, of course, who further refined his education in the finer arts of carnal knowledge. Finally there's his protege, Linda. He tried to teach her all the things that Jenny and Monica had taught him. Linda had taught him a thing or two, along the well, as well.

It may appear that every girl Drew ever loved was related to him. That's not the case at all. Those are just the ones he'd loved most deeply, and those are the relationships that have lasted. The others have come and they have gone.

Drew thought he could read Mae's mind. She seemed to say to him, without words, "Take me to bed and make love to me." He rose from the chair with Mae pressed tight to his body. She wrapped legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her and walked to his bed. He lowered the two of them gently on that big feather bed. Paying no attention to the other pair of lovers there. No one else existed in the universe at that moment.

As Drew lowered his weight he felt his rock-hard cock drive even deeper into Mae's pussy. She let out a long, low moan. He lifted himself up a bit, so as not to crush his little lotus blossom and slowly pulled his dick almost out of her, and then, just as slowly thrust it deep inside of her again, and again, and again. With each long, slow thrust she moaned.

Just as Drew was a fraction of a second from cumming in Mae's sweet little poon tang, she froze and held perfectly still. Drew did the same, and was able to postpone his orgasm. He too held perfectly still, his heart pounding through his chest and his breathing labored.

Mae slowly unwound herself from Drew. He pealed his sweaty chest from her glistening, heaving little breasts and they were refreshed by a gentle breeze that wafted across them, through an open window.

As Drew gathered his senses, he became aware of the other lovers sharing their bed. As Mae and Drew had fallen on the bed, in slow motion, they landed with their heads toward the foot of the bed, while the other couple lay the other way. Linda and Ryan's legs had been just a foot away from them all along. They hadn't noticed. Linda and Ryan were lying perfectly still beside Mae and Drew.

Drew could hear them breathing, softly, in unison. Linda's legs were wrapped around Ryan's. Drew saw that Mae was tenderly running her fingers down Linda's leg and then up Ryan's. She reached Ryan's ass and ran her fingernail along the crack. Drew saw him shiver. Mae turned her head, stretched her neck and kissed the side of Ryan's leg.

Mae began to squirm and Drew sensed what she wanted. He raised up and allowed her to roll toward the other couple. She began to kiss and caress their legs, working her way up. When she reached the top of Ryan's leg, she worked toward his ass. Once there, she began to gnaw and nibble on the cheeks. She tried to burrow her face between his thighs.

Ryan raised up off Linda and she wiggled out from under him, to the far side of the bed. He rolled onto his back and Mae moved her face slowly toward his hard, wet, shiny member. She raked her shiny black hair across his legs and he trembled. Drew wondered if Ryan liked that as much as he did. Ryan reached down and pulled Mae's hair back behind her head and held it there.

Mae started to lick Ryan's cock, starting at the base and moving to the top . She licked off every drop of the juices that were Linda's and his. Then she took it into her mouth, every inch of it. He let out a satisfied moan and Linda giggled . Mae worked Ryan's throbbing cock slowly and smoothly and with such passion that Drew began to tremble himself. He found that he was inching closer until his chin was nearly against Ryan's leg.

Mean while Linda was moving closer on the other side. She gently raked across his chest and stomach with tips of her fingers, then reached over and stroked Drew's hair. She ran her fingers through his hair for a few seconds and he found she was gently pulling his head forward. She kept that gentle pressure on the back of his head until he was close enough to that perfect cock of Ryan's that he could see every vein in it. He saw how smooth the skin was. He could make out every drop of Mae's saliva.

Mae didn't realize that Drew was moving in that close to them until he kissed her cheek. She pulled back , slowly and turned her eyes to Drew. The corners of her pretty little mouth curled up. They both turned their attention to Ryan's cock and slowly moved toward it. Their lips met at the tip of his dick, just as Mae's had done with Linda's. Drew heard Linda gasp.

Just as Mae had done with Linda, she slid her tongue across the soft smooth head of Ryan's dick and touched Drew's lips and retreated. His tongue chased after hers. Soon they were licking the head of Ryan's cock and each other tongues and lips until they were sloppy with spittle. They pulled off and shared a tender passionate kiss.

Mae took Ryan's slick, wet cock in her little hand and stroked it as Drew watched. Linda's hand was still tangled in his hair. Drew felt the gentle pressure as Linda pulled him toward Ryn's cock. Mae swept the soft, velvety head of his dick back and forth across Drew's slippery, wet lips.

Linda applied a tiny bit more force and Drew parted his lips and accepted the soft, smooth head of Ryan's cock into his mouth. Drew heard Ryan let out a small moan. Linda echoed with a small groan of her own. She was sharing in his pleasure.

Mae's hand slid down to cup Ryan's balls and Linda pushed Drew farther down onto her lover's cock. He slid his lips over the head and then the sensitive skin just below it. Ryan moaned again and Linda giggle. She was taking such delight in his pleasure. She pushed down a bit more and Drew took in more and more of Ryan's dick until it reached the back of his throat. He relaxed his throat muscles and took in the rest, as Linda pushed him all the way down. Monica had taught Drew all about the Deep Throat thing. She had demonstrated it on him, many times. He'd watched her take some other rather large cocks into her mouth as well.

Drew pressed his lips against Ryan's body. He could smell Linda's pussy and Ryan's sweat in his pubic hair. He held right there, breathing in deeply of that aroma. The sent of his Linda on her new lover set Drew's senses on fire.

Drew heard Ryan moan deeply and Linda moaned in harmony. Linda's fingers scratched at Drew's scalp and her fingers twisted into his hair as she twitched with delight. Drew heard another moan as well. It was Mae, just inches away. Mae kissed his cheek and whispered, "This is beautiful, Baby! Suck that cock for me, Lover! Suck that pretty little cock for me."

Mae's words sent a rush through Drew that fanned the flames of his lust. His skin was tingling all over. He wanted nothing more in the world than to please Mae, at that moment, and pleasing Ryan would do that, he wanted to please Ryan as well. Linda was obviously getting a thrill out of it too. Drew pulled back until he had just a mouthful of Ryan's member and began to suck and slurp on that "pretty little cock."

Drew heard Ryan exclaim, "Oh, damn!" and Linda squealed.

Linda pushed Drew's head down and he took all of Ryan's "pretty little cock" in once more. Mae whispered, "Oh yes, lover! Suck that cock!"

That nearly sent Drew over the edge. He began to service Ryan's stiff, throbbing dick in every way he could imagine. Using his tongue and lips with a skill he didn't know he possessed. Doing all the little things he enjoyed, while Ryan and Linda moaned in harmony and Mae whispered in his ear.

Mae started to stroke Ryan's pretty little cock as Drew sucked it, and she whispered, "Let's make him cum, Baby!"

Drew started to suck harder and Mae stroked faster, saying, "Yeah, Baby. That's it Baby! Suck that thing!"

Then it was, "Oh, yes Lover, here it comes, Lover. Any second, Lover! Here it comes. Here it comes." Mae suddenly grabbed Drew by the hair of his head and snatched him away from Linda's grip and Ryan's perfect, pretty, little cock at the exact instant that he spewed the first shot of his load. Drew watched for inches away as it spurted on Ryan's stomach.

"Ryan bellowed a deep, loud, "O-o--o-o-h!"

Linda chimed in with a somewhat disappointed sounding, "A-a--a-a-w."

Mae chuckled softly as she watched Ryan's cock twitch, and moaned, "M-m-m-m."

Mae turned Drew's face to hers and kissed him as Linda dove down to envelope her lover's dick and milk out the last of his cum. Linda licked and sucked Ryan clean as Mae and Drew hovered above them and kissed.

Mae and Drew climbed back to the spot on the bed where they had started. She pulled him on top of her and said, "Damn, I love you!" she panted, "I believe you and I have some unfinished business..."