Tryin' Ryan Ch. 05

Story Info
Ryan and Mae make themselves at home.
2.2k words
4.38
19.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first week that Ryan was at Monica's was a busy one. Monica had her two new models Heather and Janet and she was shooting one or both them every day. Linda did the wardrobe and make up and Drew handled the equipment. Linda helped Drew out a lot though, she was not afraid of hard work, and they worked quite well together. A lot of the time though, Linda and Drew just stood and watched as Monica worked her magic. Not a bad gig; to get paid to watch beautiful girls take off their clothes and dance around. Linda had started off as one of Monica's first models. When she began to work for Monica behind the camera, she and Drew would get so turned on by the girls that sometimes they had to sneak away for a quickie. Monica frowned on that, and they got a bit more professional.

Monica tasked Ryan with some electrical work, that first week, since he was an electrician by trade, and that old house needed lots of electrical work. Ryan said it was a miracle the place hadn't burned down. Mae took care of household duties; such as laundry, cleaning, working in the vegetable garden and the like.

For the most part, Ryan and Mae slept in their own room while Linda and Drew slept together. One night though, Mae came in and slipped into bed with Linda and Drew. The room was dark and the heavy drapes were drawn so she couldn't be seen at all. It could have been anyone, but there was no doubt in Drew's mind that it was Mae. She crept into the room, as quiet as a Ninja. The bed barely moved as she climbed in. Drew smelled her frangipani body oil and knew it was Mae.

Linda didn't wake up right away, so Mae and Drew lay there and kissed. They started slow and smooth, Mae's tongue slithering in and out of Drew's mouth with his in hot pursuit. Drew pulled her little body close to his and felt those wonderful breasts of hers against his sweaty chest and felt her hard little nipples against his skin. Those were hot summer nights and their body temperatures stayed above normal most of the time. Mae's little bod was hot to the touch, that night, and moist all over. Mae didn't sweat as much as the rest of them, she just glistened.

When Drew slid his hand between Mae's thighs she was more than moist down there. Her pussy was wet and hot; so hot that Drew thought he might get scalded. He massaged her steamy little twat and she moaned, almost in audibly. Her voice could be so soft at times that Drew could barely hear her, even as she whispered right in his ear. She moaned just a little louder as he slid his finger up into that hot, tight little pussy of hers. She whispered softly, "I fuckin' love you. I really mean that."

"I love too, Baby," Drew whispered.

"I'm in love with you," Mae said, "You know that don't you?" She didn't wait for a reply. She pulled back the sheet, slid down between Drew's legs and took his cock into her mouth. She began sucking softly and silently at first and then got faster and louder, sucking and slurping, until Linda began to stir.

Linda squirmed a little and mumbled something. Mae wiggled up between the two of them and whispered in Drew's ear, "I'm sorry to leave you hangin' Baby, but I want me some Linda." Mae rolled over and he could hear Linda's pleasantly surprised moan as Mae kissed her. He couldn't see a thing but he heard them kissing and heard the sound of their slippery fingers sliding in and out and around their pussies. He felt the bed move as they writhed about faster and faster, Linda's moans getting louder and louder: until the whole bed shook. Linda was bucking and twisting with orgasmic convulsions. When she was finally calm, they all lay there for a minute or two, then Mae moved down and kissed Linda's wet, tired twat, then gently kissed the head of Drew's cock. She slipped out of bed, bent down and kissed Drew's lips tenderly and said, "Good night, Lover," and she was gone, leaving him with nothing more than an exhausted, satisfied girlfriend, the taste of Linda's pussy on his lips and a raging boner.

Another night that week Mae crept in and spirited Linda away, in the middle of the night. She took her into Ryan's bed and they shared his little Linda. Drew woke up alone. They never spoke of it and Linda seemed a little embarrassed about the whole thing the next morning and wouldn't look Drew in eye until late in the afternoon. Linda made it up to Drew that night by making sweet, tender love to him.

Friday night found the four of them in Drew's room. The girls flirted and giggled and teased and tickled one another, while Ryan and Drew played guitars and sang. As the night wore on, Ryan found his way into the big bed with Linda and Mae curled up in the big chair with Drew.

Saturday morning found them all sprawled out across Drew's big bed. He looked around, in the dim light that had sneaked around the heavy drapes, at those beautiful people in his bed. He looked at Linda's pretty face, with that plump lower lip and the way the corners of her mouth curled up, just barely. It gave her the appearance of wearing a slight smile, even when she wasn't. It made him think of the Mona Lisa. Ryan lay next him, breathing peacefully, with Mae resting her head on Ryan's shoulder, her raven tresses fanned out over his arm.

Drew saw that beneath the sheet, Ryan's cock was hard, and just a foot away from him. Without a moment's hesitation Drew reached over and caressed it through the sheet. It twitched at his touch, but Ryan didn't open his eyes. Drew pulled the sheet back and began to touch the tender flesh of Ryan's firm member. Ryan placed his hand on Drew's leg, still without opening his eyes, and was soon stroking Drew's cock. Drew closed his eyes.

This went on for several minutes before Drew felt the bed moving. He looked up to see Linda positioning herself above Ryan and him. She placed her right knee between Ryan's legs and her left knee between Drew's, and watched them stroke each other. She leaned down and kissed the head of Ryan's cock and then she kissed Drew's. She moved back to Ryan's throbbing cock and took the head between those pretty lips of hers. She swung back to Drew's cock and took the head of his into her mouth. This continued as she kissed Ryan's then sucked Drew's, back and forth until she decided to devote her attention to Ryan and began to suck his cock with passion and hunger.

Mae was awake by that time and ready to join in. She climbed atop Drew and guided his cock up into her tight little pussy, as she lowered herself onto him. She rode him slowly at first as Linda sucked Ryan's's cock, then increased her speed and intensity until Drew couldn't hold back any longer. Drew shot his load deep into Mae's sweet pussy. She pressed down on him, so as to drive his cock into her as deep as she could. She held perfectly still, while Drew quivered and trembled beneath her. When she was sure he had shot his last, she squeezed his dick with the muscles of her cunt and milked the last of it from him.

Mae pushed Linda aside and climbed on top of Ryan, took his cock into her pussy and began to ride him slowly, but increased the severity of her attack quickly. She had soon reached the pace she had when was on Drew, grunting and panting with every pump. Drew heard the sloppy, slipping and sliding as his cum ran out of Mae's twat and spread out all over Ryan. Mae placed her hand to her pussy and the second her finger touched her clit, she started to shiver and shake. She closed her eyes and held her breath for several seconds before exhaling with a ragged sigh. She released a torrent of her juices that cascaded all over Ryan's cock and balls, up onto his stomach and down his legs. She rolled over and collapsed between Ryan and Drew. Drew touched her sopping wet pussy. She pressed his hand against it, squeezing her thighs together and trembled.

Linda wasted no time getting back to work on Ryan's slick, cum covered cock. She licked and sucked and kissed all around it, lapping up all those marvelous juices, and finally took his member back into her mouth.

Mae had soon caught her breath and scooted down behind Linda and buried her face between Linda's thighs. It was only matter of seconds before Ryan added his cum to the cocktail. Linda took every drop of Ryan's contribution and continued to lick up everything that smeared around his cock, while Mae ate her pussy and ass from behind.

Linda laid her cheek on Ryan's wet, sweaty stomach and moaned softly as Mae finish her off. As Mae sensed that Linda was about to cum she raised up and plunged her finger into Linda's butt hole, at just the perfect instant. Linda let out a yelp, then began to pant and grunt and shiver and shake, then finally collapsed between Ryan's legs with her cheek on his thigh.

They all fell back to sleep and didn't rise for a couple more hours. Drew woke up last and thought he'd had the greatest wet dream ever, so great, in fact, that he was still wet. His body and bed smelled of sex. It was fantastic. He stripped the bed, grabbed some clothes and headed for the only real bathroom on the second floor. He hadn't bothered to get dressed, since he was still drenched in sweat and the juices of his lovers. He figured he could get to bathroom without being seen and besides, if someone saw him, what the hell. He'd seen just about everyone in that house naked.

Drew walked down the hall, clothes in one hand, towel in the other and his half-hard cock swinging to and fro. He had almost reached the bathroom when Monica's newest plaything emerged. It was Heather, that Golden Hawn/ Marilyn Monroe looking chick. She had Goldie Hawn's face and Marilyn Monroe's body, the brains of a scarecrow and the cutest little giggle Drew had ever heard. That morning she was dressed like Elly Mae Clampett, with her hair pulled back in a pony tail, a little plaid shirt, tied in a loose knot just under those killer knockers of her, and those short, cut off jeans.

She stood staring at Drew as he walked toward her. He was looking her up and down and she had her eyes trained on his cock. She stood blocking the door way, "Takin' a shower?" she giggled.

"That's the plan my dear"

"Need any help? Scrubbin' your back or anything?"

Drew found myself involved in a test of wills. Could he possibly control himself and not get a hard-on, and if he lost control, would he conceal it with his towel, or just fly the high hard one. He chose the latter.

She looked down and said, "O-o-o-h!"

That was it. He laid his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her back into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. They started kissing right away. She kissed like a teenager. Drew thought she was trying to tickle his tonsils with her tongue. She pressed those big boobs against his chest and rubbed her thigh on his leg. She went down to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock. She sucked it like there was no tomorrow. He got off in a minute and a half. He shot in her mouth without warning. It was small load, but Elly Mae seemed to like it. She gobbled up every bit of it, and said, "M-m-m-m!" then giggled, like a little girl finishing an ice-cream cone.

She stood up, smacked her lips and said, "I should probably brush my teeth again."

"Probably should."

Drew watched her ass swish back and forth as she brushed. That one was pure sex wrapped up in a package, and a "dirty little girl" too. He could see Annie's attraction. She kissed him quickly, on her way to the door, wiggled her fingers in a wave and said, "Bye-bye,." She peeked out into the hall before she scampered away.

Drew knew better than that. Monica didn't like anyone messing with her models, without her permission, especially before she was done with them. If Monica had found out about that little incident, she would have kicked that pretty little piece of ass to the curb and then stomped a mud-hole in Drew's ass.

Linda would have been pissed off, but she would have gotten over it. Drew wondered how Mae might have taken it. All he knew was that his weekend was off to a hell of a start.