Tryin' Ryan Ch. 06

Story Info
Drew's gang of four swim in the river and play in his room.
1.8k words
4.07
19.8k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan, Mae, Linda and Drew all went down to the river that Saturday afternoon. They stripped themselves of their clothes and dove into the water. They swam and played like children.

They had naked "chicken fights" with Mae on Drew's shoulders and Linda on Ryan's. Drew loved the way it felt to have Mae's little poon pressed against the back of his neck as they tussled.

Drew had always thought Linda was tough, but it was clear that Mae could really fight. At one point Ryan slipped, Mae gave them a good shove and down they went. Linda clung to Mae and nearly pulled her with them. Drew held on to Mae. She ended up straddling Drew's shoulder and he pulled her around to face him, and buried his face into her cold, wet, little snatch, with the warm spot in the middle. She let go of a sloppy queef. Drew thought he was going to die. Mae fell back in the water, laughing, as he stood there stunned . Ryan and Linda didn't have a clue as to what had happened.

Ryan and Drew climbed up the bank, dried off and got dressed. They sat on the blanket and watched the girls frolic in the muddy water.

Mae started throwing mud at Linda and the fight was on. They threw mud, splashed water at each other and chased one another around until Mae caught Linda and tackled her. Ryan and Drew watched and laughed as their pretty little girlfriends writhed and wrestled in the mud. Drew got aroused and noticed that Ryan was too. Ryan saw Drew looking at the bulge in his shorts and chuckled.

Before long, Drew noticed that Ryan wasn't paying attention to the girls. Ryan was staring out across the river, obviously deep in thought and looking quite melancholy.

"You OK?" Drew asked.

"It's nothin', man."

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"Just some personal shit, I'll sort it out," he said and seemed to look even sadder.

Drew had never offered to talk someone's problems out with them before. He was very selfish in those days. He always denied it though. He confused selfishness with greed.

Drew didn't consider himself a greedy person. He would share anything he had with his friends, but he wouldn't share my self; his body yes, but not his heart. He wanted to share all of himself with Ryan, if Ryan would let him in.

'Who was this guy?' Drew had to wonder. 'And how is he bringing all this out in me?'

Ryan strummed his guitar and sang,
"Well, I've been out walkin',
I don't do that much talkin',
These days..."

Drew wanted to join in and harmonize with him, but he knew this was one song Ryan should sing alone, at least at that moment.

They were taken by surprise by a pair of muddy, naked women. Ryan was barely able to put his guitar aside before Linda pounced on him. Mae landed on Drew at the same time. The crazy, wet, naked women squirmed and rubbed their mud all over them. Linda and Ryan started making out and soon Ryan's face was as muddy as Linda's.

Mae and Drew wrestled until she had him pinned on his back. He could have easily escaped, but he didn't mind having that muddy, little, naked chick sitting on him, with her dirty little titties just inches from his face. That is, until she started to tickle him. He was extremely ticklish.

Drew's sister, Leslie, and Monica used to hold him down and tickle him without mercy, when they were kids. The girls loved it and Drew hated it.

Drew got a hand free and started to tickle Mae. "Oh no!" she squealed. He didn't let up. He loved the feel of her muddy pussy as she wiggled and squirmed. The sound of her giggles was delightful. "Stop," she gasped, "Stop! I mean it!"

Drew should have been more sympathetic, but he persisted. He dug my fingers into her ribs and she grunted, "I'm gonna: I'm gonna!" He turned her loose and she rolled off the blanket and exclaimed, "Pee!" She rose to a squat, right there by blanket and let go, sighing, "Ah-h-h-h."

Drew burst into laughter, with Mae glaring at him. The other two broke their kiss and looked over. Linda was amazed and Ryan was obviously embarrassed.

When Mae was done, she squatted there, glaring at Drew, and asked, "What are you laughing at?" he was still struggling to get his laughter under control and was almost there, when Mae reached between her legs, wiped her pussy with her hand pussy and flung it in his face. He burst into laughter, all over again.

"Oh gross!" cried Linda. And Ryan snickered.

"You think it's funny, too, do you?" Mae asked, as she swiped her hand across her twat again.

"Don't you dare," Ryan growled. Mae got a wicked, little glint in her eye. "You'd better fuckin' not!" he warned. She did. She hit him square in the face with several drops of her pee, and laughed out loud. It was a different laugh than Drew had heard before. There was a bit of venom in that laugh. Some of Mae's pee got on Drew's chest , which made him laugh even harder, and a little of it landed on Linda, which made her shudder in disgust.

Ryan sat up. Drew could see through the mud that his face was getting red with anger. Linda offered him a napkin, he snatched it from her hand, and swiped it across his face, which only smeared the mud. At that moment, Ryan's red, mud-covered, piss-smeared face was the most comical thing Drew had ever seen.

He fought hard to hold back a laugh that was swelling inside me. The struggle to hold back at that moment, was like an itch that you just can't help but scratch. He held it inside until Mae said to Ryan, "You don't have to get pissed off, just 'cause you've been pissed on."

That's when Drew lost it. He convulsed into fits of laughter and Ryan jumped to his feet. Mae was laughing again but the venom was gone. They thought that was funny shit.

Ryan grabbed his guitar and stomped toward the house, with Linda at his heels. Mae collapsed across Drew, then rolled over on the blanket beside him, and they laughed together; long and hard. Mae thought the whole thing was as funny as Drew did. Anyone who might have witnessed that scene would have agreed, unless of course you were falling in love with Ryan.

Mae and Drew laughed until there was no laughter left in them. She said at last, "I think we need a bath." She pulled him to his feet and dragged him down to the bank, then pushed him into the river, clothes and all.

Saturday night, their little "gang of four" had assembled in Drew's room and brought with them a little piece of the small party that had been going on downstairs. They'd brought a tray of fruit and cheese along with a half a bottle of wine and a couple of joints.

As was becoming their week-end routine, Ryan and Drew played and sang as the girls played "slap and tickle", with the guys looking on. The girls got deeper and deeper into one another. It appeared that Mae was falling as much for Linda as she was for Drew, and Linda might have been falling for Mae as deeply as she had been for Ryan. A lot of what they labeled as love in those days was probably nothing more than lust. It was different with those people in Drew's room that night. They all cared very deeply about each other. It was confusing and confounding at times, but it was truly beautiful.

Mae and Linda undressed one another and Mae pulled Linda to the bed and fell on top of her. The two of them truly made love. Drew enjoyed watching Linda's pretty face as she was being pleasured by Mae, nearly as much as he liked watching Mae's skillful tactics. Mae would kiss Linda's body with such tenderness and touch every inch of her skin with a delicate grace, then consume Linda's entire being in fiery passion. They would become one.

Drew was sunk into my chair, in total awe, when he felt Ryan's hand caressing his leg. He was sitting at Drew's feet, with his hand on Drew's thigh. Drew pulled his shorts to his knees and Ryan removed them. Ryan was on his knees in front of Drew and started using both hands to softly stroke his thighs. He bent down and pressed his lips to the head of Drew's cock and paused. His lips parted and accepted Drew's stiff member into his mouth. He started slowly and gently with some hesitation, but soon let go of his inhibitions and Drew could feel his desire.

Drew's gaze shifted from Ryan's fine face with his cock sliding in and out of Ryan's mouth to the beautiful girls, making love on the bed, and back again. It was more than he could bare and he was sure Ryan sensed it from his breathing and pulled away just before Drew came. He pulled away and finished Drew off with his hand. He slid his fist up and down Drew's cock, made slick with his own saliva. He had only stroked Drew's stiff dick a half dozen times when Drew started to cum. He captured Drew's cum and spread it all over his cock and kept stroking him until he had nothing left in him, then he crawled to the bed.

Ryan climbed onto the bed and moved in behind Mae, who was lying on top of Linda. Mae saw him coming and raised her hips to welcome him. He maneuvered himself behind Mae, smeared what was left of Drew's cum on his own hard cock, stroked it once or twice and slid it into her hot, dripping little snatch, as she let out a long deep breath. Linda looked up at Ryan and he gazed down upon her. They stared into each other's eyes as Ryan fucked Mae and she continued to manipulate Linda's little twat with her nimble fingers.

Ryan closed his eyes as he released his load into Mae's sweet little pussy and Linda bit her lower lip. Drew knew that Linda was receiving the same pleasure from watching Ryan cum that he got from watching Linda's face as Mae got her off. Linda let go and allowed herself to join Ryan in his orgasmic bliss.

It was all more than Mae could stand and she was soon part of it. Mae began to twitch and pant between them. Moments later they all collapsed on the bed.

Drew sat there in that big old chair, with his cock hard again, still sticky from Ryan's head job, wishing he had shared in that thing somehow, but knowing he couldn't have managed it. There was nothing left in him: no fluids, no energy, nothing. He was totally spent. He felt privileged just to have witnessed it.