Tryin' Ryan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew squeezed his dick as he watched Ryan fuck his Linda, while she moaned and squealed with delight. Drew was only inches from her face as he watched her orgasm rise and wash over her. The ecstasy on her face was incredible to behold. It nearly broke his heart.

He looked up to see that Ryan was reaching his peak as well. As Linda's shivers were subsiding, she told Ryan, "Cum for me Lover. Cum in me!" He closed his eyes and she dug her fingers into his ass and pulled him tight to her. Ryan's entire body tensed up and he began to grunt. Drew knew that he was cumming deep in Linda's pussy.

Linda arched her back, raising her ass off the bed. She clutched Ryan's ass, pulling his dick as deep into her as she could until he slowly started to relax and his grunting ceased. She threw her arms around Ryan and pulled his chest to her bosom, panting, "I love you, Baby. I love you so much!"

Drew's jealousy tempered his excitement, and confused him. He couldn't be sure if he was jealous of Ryan for having his Linda impaled on his marvelous cock, or if he was jealous of Linda because it was she and not he, that had Ryan's cock and his hot cum so deep in her.

Drew had gotten his wish. He had wanted to see them make love, and had gotten it. Up close and so very, very personal. The lovers rolled to their sides with Linda between Ryan and Drew, her back to him. Drew wanted to touch her, to kiss her maybe, perhaps cuddle up to her; instead he lay there, squeezing, not even stroking his aching cock. His heart was pounding. His heart was breaking.

After a few minutes of cuddling and kissing her lover, Linda rolled over to face Drew. She kissed his lips and whispered, "Eat my pussy." He immediately obliged. He slid down between her thighs and buried his face in her hot, sloppy pussy. Drew devoured her. He sucked all those juices from her. He tasted her cum and Ryan's. It was all so thick and sticky. He was loving every drop of it.

At one point she grabbed a fistful of Drew's hair and pulled his face from her cunt. He looked up at her and she breathed, "Eat it Baby. Eat it," and pushed his face back into her pussy. He sucked her clit into his mouth and the screamed, "Oh yes! Eat me!"

It was then that Drew felt a hand on his balls. It was Ryan's. No sooner had he cupped Drew's balls in his hand, than Drew started to cum. Ryan caught Drew's cum in his hand and spread it over Drew's dick. He began to stroke Drew's slippery cock, keeping it hard. Linda began to shiver and pulled Drew from her pussy by his hair. She used her feet to push him aside and gathered Ryan into her arms.

Drew lay there across the foot of his own bed, his cock hard and slick with his cum. and that is where he slept. Linda slept in Ryan's arms. Drew had gotten what he'd wished for.

12