Tryin' Ryan Ch. 08

Story Info
The morning after Linda cuckolded Drew.
2.7k words
4.24
24.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew awoke without opening his eyes. He wasn't sure if he was awake or not. He tried to collect his thoughts. His first thought was of Linda, as usual. She was typically the first thing he thought of every day. She was so much a part of his life, it was as if she were an extension of him. He could see her face in his minds eye. He could see her lovely, young body. He could smell her essence. He knew she was nearby.

Drew recalled how he had obsessed over her the day before, picturing her with Ryan. He imagined that he saw them, hiding away in the tool shed, or some private place, getting it on, in one way or another. He pictured his Linda going down on Ryan, sucking that perfect cock of his. Drew could see Ryan bending Linda over in the barn, giving it to her good; pounding that pretty little ass of hers.

Those images had crowded Drew's mind the whole day before. Each and every one of them turned him on, drove him crazy. He didn't think he could rest until he saw the two of them together. He thought back on the night before, how Linda and Ryan had gotten it on, in Drew's bed, with him right there, and not much more than an observer. He brought it all on himself. Drew had fantasized about the two of them together all day. He had told Linda to invite Ryan into their bed. Drew could have had Linda all to himself. He wanted to see Ryan fuck Linda. He'd gotten what he had wished for.

Drew thought about Mae and wondered if she was really coming back. She didn't take all her things, so he figured she'd be back. Besides, she really wanted him to go to California with her, and he still wasn't sure if he would. If he'd missed Mae that much after one day, he wondered how badly he would miss Linda after she'd left with Ryan.

Drew wondered how he'd ever live without Linda. She was a part of him after all. He could live without an arm or a leg. He could even live without one of my lungs or one of my kidneys. If Linda left, she'd take a piece of his heart. Was it a piece that he could live without? Only time would tell.

Could Mae ever replace Linda? Probably not. Linda never replaced Monica in his heart and Monica never replaced Leslie. It was time to move forward. Drew inhaled deeply and his head was filled with the essence of Linda. He opened his eyes.

Linda was just a foot away from Drew, spooning up to Ryan. Drew could make out the shape of her body and couldn't help but reach out and touch her. Drew gently trailed his finger down her spine from the nape of her neck to crack of her cute little ass, and back up again. He heard her sigh and he did it again. He ran his finger all the way to the bottom of her butt the second time.

Linda moaned softly and Drew ran his finger down her back once more. As Drew reached the bottom, she spread her legs and allowed his hand between her thighs. He ran his finger along the slit of her pussy and she moaned again. She bent her left leg and placed her foot on her right leg, opening her wet, warm pussy to him. He held his hand against her hot little box and gently massaged it.

Drew slipped his finger into Linda's tender little twat and swirled it around. Her breath was quickening. She reached back, gripped Drew's hip and pulled him to her. He took his hand from her pussy and aimed his cock at her twat as she pulled him closer. She reached down and helped him train his cock on her cunt. He pushed it home. She grunted.

Linda grunted softly, each time Drew thrust his cock into her. He fucked her nice and slow, gently sinking his throbbing dick into her sweet little twat as she continued to cling to Ryan. Drew watched Ryan sleeping, peacefully as he drove his dick into Linda's cunt, gently and smoothly. Linda was soon kissing Ryan's neck and the motion of her arm told Drew she was stroking Ryan's cock.

Ryan began to stir and turned his head to kiss Linda's lips. He rolled over to face her and kept kissing her face as he touched her body. Ryan fondled and caressed her breasts with his left hand and his right hand found its way to her pussy. He stroked her clit tenderly, making the slightest contact with Drew's dick. He slowly moved his hand down until he was cupping Drew's balls. The warmth of Ryan's hand made Drew want to cum, but Drew imagined he heard a tiny hum, that sounded a lot like Mae, in his ear and focused on that sound as he kept up the pace of his slow motion penetration of Linda's pussy.

Ryan kept his hand on Drew's balls and kissed his way down the front of Linda's body, while Drew fucked her from behind. Ryan sucked her lovely young breasts and had her moaning, the way Drew once had. Ryan released Drew's sac and caressed Linda's legs as Ryan moved down, kissing her belly and finally reaching her snatch, tenderly touching his tongue to her clit as Drew slowly slid his dick up and back in their Linda's pussy. The slow pace was tender torture to Linda. Drew knew that she was ready for some hard fucking, but he was enjoying the languid pace.

Ryan moved down a little farther and let the tip of his tongue make contact with the underside of Drew's shaft, holding it motionless as he glided past Ryan's tongue, up into Linda's twat and back again. When Ryan touched his tongue to Drew's balls, Drew froze and he licked them so tenderly, Drew had to fight my urge to cum. He found Mae's tiny hum in his head and kept the pace of his tender siege upon Linda's pussy.

Ryan pulled Drew's cock from Linda's pussy and took it into his mouth, sucking lustily. Drew moved down a little and Ryan pushed his face between Linda's thighs and engulfed more of Drew's cock. Drew placed his finger to Linda's clit to keep her engaged and thrust as far forward as he could, to give Ryan all of my cock..

Linda looked down at Ryan and tangled her fingers in his hair. She whispered, "Suck that cock for me, Lover. Suck my cock. Suck my big hard cock."

Ryan pulled his lips back to the head and wrapped his fingers around Drew's shaft and began to stroke his wet, slippery cock, jacking Drew off into his mouth. Drew knew Ryan wanted his cum and he was ready to give it to him, but Linda had other ideas. She pulled Ryan away from Drew's cock and up to her face. Drew slid it right back into her dripping twat. She planted a strong wet kiss on Ryan's lips and said, "I want to taste your beautiful cock, Lover."

Ryan moved to the head of the bed and rose to his knees. Drew rolled over with Linda, keeping his dick in her all the way. Drew was soon on his knees behind Linda, and Ryan was on his knees in front of her.

Linda stared at Ryan's gorgeous cock briefly, then looked him in the eyes, and said, "I love you Baby." She pulled his entire cock into her mouth. They all held perfectly still for several seconds. Linda slowly withdrew from Ryan's cock and buried Drew's deep in her pussy as she moved back.

Ryan and Drew held still as Linda rocked back and forth on their cocks. Drew looked at Ryan's face and could see the pleasure that Linda was giving him and something rose above his jealousy: it was pride. He was proud of being able to share such a wonderful gift with him, his Linda, their beautiful Linda. Drew looked down at Linda and was so turned on at the site of her sucking Ryan's cock that he could barely stand it. Drew reached out and touched Ryan's chest and suddenly felt grounded; the circuit was complete. Ryan touched Drew's arm as Drew caressed Ryan's chest.

Ryan slid his hand up to Drew's shoulder as Drew moved his hand down toward Ryan's crotch. Drew slipped his hand under Linda's face and cupped Ryan's balls as she sucked that cock of his. Drew pulled her hair back and watched her tenderly lick and caress Ryan's dick with her tongue and lips. Drew leaned forward, braced myself on Ryan's hips and kissed Linda's neck . Drew kissed her ear and then her cheek. He felt the motion of her cheeks and jaw as she worked on Ryan's cock. He could hear all the sucking, slurping sounds.

Drew let his lips glide across Linda's cheek, toward her mouth. She pulled back and held just the crown of Ryan's cock between her lips. Drew let his lips continue onto the shaft of that beautiful cock, all the way to the base and slowly moved back to the top, where Linda kissed him. He turned and kissed the head of Ryan's cock. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked gently. A soft moan escaped Ryan's lips. Drew took in a little more and sucked a little harder. Ryan moaned even deeper. Drew took in all of his cock, pressing his lips against Ryan's pubic hair and his nose against his flesh, inhaling the smell of his body. The scent of Ryan's sex; the lingering aroma of Linda's sweet pussy. They taste of her saliva.

Linda whispered in Drew's ear, "Yeah, Baby, suck his cock for me." he pulled back to the head and swirled his tongue around it. Ryan gasped. Drew began to suck that cock with all the passion he felt for Ryan. Linda said, "Oh yeah Baby, suck that beautiful cock. Isn't it beautiful? It's the most beautiful cock in the world."

Linda was right. Ryan's cock was gorgeous. It was perfectly proportioned to his body. When it was fully erect it stood out from his body at slight angle before curving gracefully up and the pink crown gave it the appearance of some sort of elegant bird; a swan, or maybe a flaming. Linda, Mae and Drew, all thought it was beautiful.

Drew had to withdraw and look at Ryan's cock for a minute. He took it in hand and stroked his saliva slicked cock as he took it back into his mouth. He resumed his passionate sucking, craving the taste of Ryan's cum. Linda whispered, "That's it, Baby. Suck that cock. Please our lover, Baby. Make him feel good."

Drew cupped Ryan's balls and felt them begin to tighten. Linda was moving closer and closer as she whispered, "Oh yes, Baby. Suck our lover's cock." Ryan's breaths were coming more quickly. Drew knew he was at the edge. Linda said, "That's it, Baby. Make my lover cum."

Drew heard it and he knew Ryan heard it. When she said, "My lover," Ryan's balls tightened, he grunted and Linda pulled Ryan's head back and took Ryan's cock into her own mouth as he shot.

Drew raised up and drove his dick as far into Linda's pussy as it would go. That pushed her face into Ryan and forced his beautiful, perfect cock down her throat. Linda gagged, Ryan grunted and Drew shot his wad. Ryan and Drew locked eyes as they both unleashed their loads of hot cum into their lover. Yes, Linda was Ryan's lover and Drew's: Ryan was Linda's lover and Drew's, and Drew was Linda's lover and Ryan's. Drew reached out and lay his hand on Ryan's shoulder. Ryan leaned forward, gripped both cheeks of Drew's ass and pulled him deeper into Linda as if, perhaps Drew could extend through her and into him.

Linda struggled not to strangle on Ryan's cum, but swallowed almost all of it. The rest ran out the corners of her mouth and down her chin. She pulled off his cock, rested her tongue below the head, wrapped her hand around his shaft and ran it from the base up. Ryan shot another stream of his hot cum into her mouth and then another. She gobbled it up. She milked out all of her lover's cum, to the last drop, as Drew drained every bit of his cum into her hot pussy.

Linda raised up and looked into Ryan's eyes. Drew pulled her hair back and kissed her neck. He traced a line with his lips up to her jaw and toward her chin. She turned to kiss him. Drew's lips found Ryan's cum that had run from her mouth. It was still warm and smooth. Drew licked all around her mouth until her face was clean. He sucked Linda's lower lip into his mouth and licked the cum from it. She offered him her tongue and he let it glide into his mouth. There was more of Ryan's wonderful cum there. Linda kissed Drew with her own powerful brand of passion. He felt Ryan's fingers run through Linda's hair. They broke their kiss and Drew released Linda and allowed her to turn and kiss Ryan.

Drew rested his chin on Linda's shoulder as they kissed. Drew was so close he could feel her desire for Ryan. Drew pealed himself from Linda's body and fell back on the bed. Linda and Ryan slowly loosened their grip on one another and parted, eyes still locked as Linda exited one side of the bed and Ryan the other.

Drew watched Linda go off into the loo and Ryan gather his clothes and walk out the door. Drew wondered how many people he could be in love with at one time.

When Drew entered the kitchen Ryan sat at the table, sipping his coffee, staring into space. Heather was there too, looking perky and cute. She smiled and said, "Good morning, Drew."

"Good morning Heather," he replied.

Drew heard Linda's voice from the next room and surmised she was on the phone. He poured himself a cup of coffee, picked up a slice of bacon off a plate on the counter and sat down beside Heather. He was finally beginning to enjoy her company. She wasn't real bright, but she was sweet and fun to be around. Of course she was easy on the eyes.

Heather was quick to laugh. Drew could get a laugh out of her in an instant, and her laughter had quite an effect on him. That morning, he made some silly joke about bacon and Heather giggled. He started to get hard and she noticed. She blushed and smiled and he got even harder, which caused her to blush even more. He got a full on boner and they both burst out laughing. Ryan looked at them as if they'd each sprouted a third eye. They struggled to contain their giggles like a couple of school children as Ryan scowled at them.

Linda came into the kitchen and said she needed to go into town and spend a few days with her mother. It seemed like she'd only just gotten back from one of those trips, but sometimes aunt Frances needed Linda around, and Linda was a good daughter, in that way.

As they discussed how they would get her into town, seeing as Mae had Drew's jeep, and how long she may be gone, Drew noticed a little twinkle in Heather's eye. It seemed too that Ryan's spirits sagged even more. He sat silent.

Monica came down shortly thereafter. Once she'd finished her first of coffee, she agreed to take Linda into town. Heather bounced around the kitchen like a cat on a hot tin roof, clearing the table; washing dishes; putting things away: while Ryan stared out the window and nursed the last of his cold coffee.

Drew knew that my next few days were going to be quite interesting.