Trying New Things Ch. 01

Story Info
Bored housewife uses blowjob to get what she wants.
1.1k words
4.05
93.9k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Warren and I had been married for five years when I started to get bored. Before I married him, I had been a wild child party girl, going out nearly every night and doing exactly as I pleased with anyone I pleased. I fell in love with my husband after meeting him in a park, on a rare day when I wasn't partying. For some reason, being with him made me want to start over again. For him, I became more sedate and gave up my lifestyle in exchange for commitment and monogamy. We dated for a year and a half before he proposed to me and I said yes despite my reservations about the institution of marriage. I was just so head over heels in love with this man that it seemed the only right choice to make. And for five years, I managed to keep up the façade of being his sedate and dutiful wife, because I knew that's part of why he fell in love with me.

But it wasn't working for me anymore. I still loved my husband and didn't want to leave him but I was getting so antsy sleeping with him and only him that it was starting to drive me crazy.

Don't get me wrong. Our sex life was fantastic. My husband was well hung with a penis that seemed to grow hard within seconds of a seductive glance from me. I loved nothing better than surprising him with blowjobs. He never knew when they were coming — on a weekday while I was folding laundry, at a box seat in the opera, or even at his parents' house for their weekly Sunday brunches. There was nothing I liked more than wrapping my lips around my husband's hard cock and taking it deep into my throat. Years of practice with other men had made me an expert in how to handle a man, and I never failed to bring my husband earth-shattering climaxes that he had trouble keeping quiet. Yet no matter where we were, he never denied me the pleasure of sucking him off. He couldn't say no, whether we were dining with his boss at a fancy restaurant or camping in the woods. I even gave him blowjobs at church from time to time.

But there are only so many things two people can reasonably do together, and after five years of doing them, I was ready to really mix it up.

I said as much to my girlfriend Lena when we were shopping one day. She was complaining about her sex life, and how her husband was addicted to oral sex. "I hate doing it," she confessed to me as we tried on hats. "I hate swallowing cum and I hate gagging. My husband is so big that he really makes me uncomfortable. But when I don't do it, he gets huffy and threatens to cheat on me. I just don't know what to do."

I was listening to Lena, but as soon as she mentioned the size of her husband's dick, I started getting wet. Lena was one of the friends I made after marriage, as a couple. She and her husband Brian went places all the time with me and my husband, and the truth is that I'd always been very, very attracted to him. In the old days, I wouldn't have hesitated from doing what I pleased with Brian, and I knew he wouldn't have resisted. I'm 5'6" with skin the color of molten chocolate, 36-DD breasts and an ass men go mad for. I'd caught him looking at me, and I knew he liked what I had to offer. But in my role as Warren's perfect little wife, I couldn't permit myself a single flirtation.

Lena caught me daydreaming about her husband and was staring at me. "June, are you all right?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Lena, I was just thinking how funny it would be if our husbands could compare us side by side with blowjobs. I actually enjoy giving them, and if there was ever a situation where the two of us were 'performing' at the same time, maybe you'd like it better."

Lena laughed, but a little bit uncomfortably. I could tell she thought I was joking, but the idea caught hold of me and wouldn't let go. This could be a way to solve my problem, I thought.

That night as I was feeding my husband dessert just the way he likes it — letting him eat it right out of me — I brought up the subject of group sex. It's a taboo subject with us because Warren is very anal retentive about the sanctity of marriage vows. He was raised in the church and he believes that a husband and wife shouldn't sleep with anyone but one another, or else it was adultery, and a sin.

When it was my turn, I coated his cock in pudding and began licking it off of him, waiting until he was at just the right moment of near-ecstasy before bringing up the subject.

"Warren," I said in that throaty voice he liked, "how would you like to have me suck your cock like this in front of another couple? Would you like that, baby? Would you like to fuck my face in front of someone else?"

"Oh God, yes! Yes!" Warren panted. I couldn't tell if he was replying to my question or just having his usual reaction to the shattering orgasms I gave him, so I pumped my hand faster on his cock, letting my fingers slide through the pudding as I caressed his balls with the other hand and ran the tip of my tongue over the tip of his dick, where pre-cum was already oozing out and mixing with the flavor of the tasty dessert. Warren's eyes began to roll back in his head and he lost all control as he always does. He grabbed both sides of my face, forcing me to let go of his cock and balls, and began fucking his dick in and out of my mouth with almost animal force.

"Yeah, take it!" he grunted as his cock went deeper and deeper into my throat, hitting my tonsils. "You love sucking on my big cock, don't you, you little slut? You love getting your face and mouth fucked, don't you? Suck it, bitch!" I always wonder what Warren's church friends and his saintly mother would think if they heard him talking like this!

Then Warren released his searing seed into my mouth and I lapped it all down hungrily, fondling my nipples with my fingertips the way I like to do when I'm swallowing his cum. Afterward he ate me out again and then fucked me, and didn't even seem to remember my question. But I remembered his answer all right, and three nights later I reminded him . . .

To Be Continued . . .