Trying New Things Ch. 02

Story Info
Her husband surprises her after a night of pleasure.
2k words
4.23
79k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a dinner party for my husband Warren and our couple friend Brian and Lena. The four of us had these kinds of gatherings once a month, alternating between our house and theirs. As part of my role as Brian's perfect wife, I cooked delicious gourmet meals at every gathering we hosted, complete with cocktails. This time around however, I had a plan. I wanted Brian and Lena and Warren and I to have an orgy, and I would have to be devious in order to pull it off. I knew Brian would be game because I always knew he was attracted to me. I imagined that he fantasized about my lips when his wife was giving him one of her sorry-ass blowjobs. Blowjobs were the nexus of my whole idea.

First, I cooked a dish that required a lot of wine in the sauce, and I used double what the recipe called for. Then I made cocktails a lot stronger than I usually make them, doubling the amount of liquor in the martini pitcher and using vodka instead of gin. I plied Brian and Lena with liquor from the moment they arrived, and my timing couldn't have been better. They'd obviously had a big fight before coming over, or else they wouldn't be as eager and willing to drink. Even Warren was drinking more than usual, for some reason I could figure out. There was already tension in the room, and everyone wanted to ease it. Before the first course was served, we'd already gone through two double-vodka pitchers and by the time dinner was over, everyone was three sheets to the wind.

But I still knew just what I wanted to do. I started kissing Warren on the lips. This was nothing new. The four of us sometimes played games like junior high school kids, seeing who could lock lips the longest. But this time I changed it up by unzipping Warren's fly. He was so intoxicated that at first he didn't notice what I was doing — not until he felt the air hit his dick.

"June, what are you doing?" he asked. His voice was louder than it would have been normally because of the alcohol, so he immediately got Lena and Brian's attention. Lena's eyes widened at the sight of my husband's penis. Even limp it was quite a sight.

But if I had my way, it wouldn't be limp for long.

I began to slide down Warren's lap, making sure my juicy ass, encased in the thin cloth of a black cocktail dress, pointed directly at Brian's face. Warren stiffened up, seeing what I meant to do and already knowing he wouldn't be able to resist it: he never could say no to one of my blowjobs.

"I'm going to show Lena something," I said softly, knowing that every ear in the room was attuned to my words, captivated. "Lena's been having a little trouble with her blowjobs, and I thought that maybe I — maybe WE — could show her how it's done."

Warren began to sweat slightly, fighting with his own strict moral code against his raging desire to feel my lips wrapped around his swollen prick. "June, I don't know — oh — oh my God." His sentence immediately took a turn towards babbling when my lips and tongue found their target. His eyes began to glaze over and he stopped protesting, and actually began undoing his pants further and sliding them down so that I'd have access to his balls as well. Long ago, he'd stopped wearing underpants because he never knew when I'd strike, or where.

I lead Warren like a dog on a leash to the exact spot I wanted him without even taking my mouth off of his swiftly hardening, increasingly delicious penis. I positioned him right in front of Lena and Brian, who watched in sheer fascination as Warren enjoyed the service I was giving him. I took my mouth away long enough to smile at them and say, "Lena, bring Brian over here next to me and try it like I'm doing it. You'll see the difference."

Lena was just drunk enough to obey. She had her own slightly glazed-over look as she exchanged one glance with her husband and then lead him over next to us. I reached back towards the couch and grabbed a few pillows to throw down for our knees without taking my hands off my husband's cock. Brian and Lena meanwhile got themselves into position where Brian stood right next to Warren and Lena knelt down right next to me. I kept my eyes on them as she unleashed Brian's turgid, throbbing member. It was just as big as she said — bigger than Warren's, easily. I got wet just looking at it.

Lena glanced over at me and began to imitate the way I held my head, my hands and my jaw in order to accommodate my husband's cock. Brian began to moan as the effects of her new method took hold. I watched his cock move in and out of her rose-painted mouth in utter fascination. It had been so long since I even looked at another man's penis that I was totally absorbed—so absorbed that I almost forgot about my own husband.

Then Lena tried to take Brian into her throat like I was doing, and immediately began to choke. She looked mortified, but I put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "No, Lena let me show you," I said quietly. "You can do it, I know you can." And with that, I leaned over and began sucking her husband's cock.

Lena gasped slightly, but the men didn't even notice. My hand was still jacking Warren's cock as I sucked Brian's into my throat and both of them had their eyes closed in ecstasy. I looked at Lena and then took my hand off of Warren long enough to guide her hands to his dick, where both of us stoked him rapidly. Gradually she got the idea and within moments, she had taken Warren's cock into her mouth. Since he was smaller than her husband by two inches, he was easier for her to manage and it wasn't long before she was working him easily into the back of her throat — and from the look on her face, she was loving it!

That's when Warren got really into it, as he always does. And Brian, with my expert lips on his big cock, was rapidly coming to the same point. Warren grabbed Lena on both sides of her face and began fucking her mouth roughly, thrusting his cock in to the base of her throat. Lena wasn't expecting it and she gagged slightly. I never gag. That's what made Warren open his eyes, and see who was attached to that warm mouth on his cock.

His eyes widened as he looked at Lena and she looked right back at him. But to my surprise, he kept going. He was too close to climax to stop, no matter who was sucking his dick.

That made me so wet that I had to take it to the next level. I pushed my dress down with one hand and undid the front-closing clasps on my bra, letting my huge tits loose. I began rubbing my nipples and moaning, which made Brian open his eyes as well. When he saw me on the end of his dick, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he began thrusting himself into my mouth with renewed pleasure. With me, he found none of the problems Lena provided. Before I got married, I slept with men of all shapes and sizes and his cock, while huge, was no problem. It wasn't long before both he and my husband were shooting their hot loads into entirely different mouths, moaning entirely different names.

When we'd swallowed them both off (Lena's opinion of cum swallowing having undergone a change all of a sudden) I took my dress off before anyone could say something that would bring the party to an end. I wasn't wearing anything underneath and Brian and Lena both gasped at the sight of my body. It was likely the closest thing either had ever seen to an hourglass figure in their lives, and it was all natural to boot. I motioned to Lena and she followed my lead, revealing her lithe body. We both sat down on the couch and opened our legs wide.

Brian and Warren needed no more invitation than that. Warren took Lena and Brian came to me. Both men buried their faces in our wet snatches. Lena had gotten just as wet from sucking my husband off as I had gotten with hers. As Brian's tongue went deeper and deeper into my pussy, drinking up all the juices sucking his cock had set loose, I couldn't help but moan. Blind with pleasure, I reached over and began groping for Lena, then roughly began fondling her pert little boobs. She reached over with a wet finger and began squeezing and caressing my nipple, which sent shockwaves down my entire body. I turned and began kissing her deeply as Brian added two fingers to the pleasure at work in my cum-soaked cunt. And when I opened my eyes, I could see Warren just as eagerly sucking down Lena's juices — and what's more, I could see that he was hard again.

Warren stood abruptly and took off what remained of his clothes as he watched Lena and I making out, and watched his buddy's fervent oral exploration of my snatch. He sat down on the couch next to Lena and then abruptly pulled her onto his lap, impaling her with his prick. She cried out when she felt it thrust into her, and her cries attracted the attention of her husband. When Brian saw them, he got a roguish grin on his face and stood, revealing that he too had become erect again. Instinctively, I turned so that my ass faced him and my face pointed at Warren. I kissed my husband, tasting Lena's juices on his lips, as Brian entered me from behind and began fucking my cunt with the fury of a man possessed. Each thrust drove me deeper and deeper into Warren's mouth, and finally when I couldn't taste Lena on him anymore, I whispered that I wanted to taste Lena.

Lena got off of Warren's prick and the two of them changed positions. She turned and this time spread her ass cheeks for Warren, sitting in his lap again with her legs spread open towards me. I dived right in, letting my tongue lap the drooling honey from her pussy and also Warren's sweat-soaked balls as they smacked against Lena's ass. By this time everyone in the room was moaning so loudly that I wondered if the neighbors could hear.

Finally Brian couldn't take it anymore. He reached around and grabbed ahold of my tits as he came, letting bursts of hot jism erupt in my pussy. I chose the same moment to let go of my orgasm, and my moans produced vibrations against Lena's cunt that had her cumming all over my face. And Warren, with cries of pure ecstasy that I had no trouble recognizing, let himself go, filling Lena's asshole with cream.

Three hours later, after much more pleasure at the hands of Brian, Lena AND my husband, our dear friends departed for home, looking much happier than they had when they arrived. And I kissed my husband, letting him taste everything I had tasted that night.

"Thank you for agreeing to that," I whispered. "I know how you feel about infidelity and so I've tried to be a good wife and be just as sedate as you wanted me to be. But the truth is that I miss not sleeping with other people, Warren and I'd love it if we could do this again."

Warren looked down at me and smiled. "As long as we're being honest June, I have a confession to make. I hated having such a boring wife. I hated it so much that I've been having threesomes with Lena and Brian for years now, and with other people too. I never invited you because I didn't think you'd be into it. But now that I know what you're really like, I think our marriage will be much more . . . interesting."

And you know what? He was right.