Trying New Things Ch. 2

Story Info
Angel & Mike enjoy their flight.
808 words
4.23
26.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at the airport, Angel opened the door of the car and waited for Mike while he arranged for a parking stall. Standing in the window of the parkade office was a man she supposed was about 35, watching her intently. Moving towards the back of the car Angel put her overnight bag down on the ground, knowing that when she bent over to retrieve it the parkade attendant would have a full view of her naked pussy. As Mike came around the car towards he, he bent to grab her bag, no!, leave it she told him, I want you to look behind me at the parking attendant and watch his face as I bend over, Angel said. Mike glanced up just as Angel slowly bent over, digging in her bag like she was looking for something giving the stranger a long sweet open view of her bare bottom and swollen lips. Mike groaned out loud as he watched the guy watching his wife, god honey, your killing both of us!

Straightening, Angel pulled at her skirt, pretending she didn't know anything out of the ordinary had occurred, and grabbing Mikes hand in hers they headed inside to the terminal.

Waiting in line was boring Angel thought to herself as she stood behind Mike. Reaching around his waist as if to hug him, Angel slid her hands into his pockets and began rubbing his cock threw the thin layer of material.

Angel!... Mike hissed, what do you think your doing?? Leaning in closer to him she whispered...

I'm bored and horny lover... I wanted to feel your cock grow in my hands. Groaning Mike stood and let her hands massage his now stiff member.

As they boarded the plane and headed towards their seats Mike noticed they would be sitting next to another man for the flight. Angel decided to take the inside center seat, leaving the window seat for him.

"Well, this could prove to be a very interesting flight," Angel whispered in to Mikes ear. Uh huh he said, . . while watching her shift in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs, showing just a hint of lace on her stockings.

Mike knew the show was just beginning.

As the plane started to level out in the air, Mike let his hand rest on Angel's thigh, laying his head back he felt himself relax.

Next to him Angel was becoming restless again, and her moving about had caused her skirt to crawl upwards showing all of her lace stocking tops and just the beginning of he bare pussy.

She had fallen asleep next to him and had been shifting around trying to find a comfortable position in her dreams.

On her other side Mike glanced sideways and noticed the fellow couldn't take his eyes of off

Angel's lap. While she slept Mike slowly let his fingers travel up towards her soft folds, stroking lightly, as she once again moaned and shifted a bit. As she had shifted, Angel's legs had spread open wider to let in Mikes fingers.

While Mike stroked her outer lips her juices started to flow and he inserted 2 fingers directly into her wet open slit.

Looking sideways again, Mike could see the bulge in the other man's pants grow as he watched him finger fuck Angels soft wet pussy.

Moaning, Angel's eyes fluttered open, and a long slow lazy smile lit her face as she realized what Mike was doing to her while she had been sleeping. Feeling another set of eyes on her, Angel turned her head towards her other seat partner, watching his face. Staring now at the other man she could feel Mikes fingers stroking in and out of her causing her to start moving, and panting as she felt herself getting closer and closer to cumming.

Keeping her face focused on the man sitting next to her, she felt the build up, the tingling begin deep inside of her body, then she started to convulse as the orgasm over came her, ... shaking and quivering her pussy tightening over Mike's fingers.

Oohhhhhhh! she stiffened as the last shocks wore off and Mike removed his fingers from her, thank you baby, Angel said as she kissed his mouth and straightened her skirt, that was an incredible orgasm you know. Suddenly, the man next to her jumped up and headed to the washroom in the back of the plane. Well...I bet I know what he's going to be thinking of in there, ... Mike said, laughing, you gave him quite a show, letting him see your face as you came. I know what that does to me!

Settling back into their seats they relaxed for the rest of their flight, and talked about the things they might be doing over the next few days...

To Be Continued...