Trying Out for Mark Ch. 01

Story Info
She decides to make her ex jealous, but things go awry.
993 words
3.73
60.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first installment of a long story. First time writer, comments would be appreciated. As always, view only if you're legal.

Mark apologized. After months of badmouthing me to his friends... entirely missing my 19th birthday. I couldn't believe what he had done to me, what I had let him do to me emotionally. So I told him we would be on good terms but nothing else. It was a good thing for him to, I knew things about him that would make most people's heads spin. Even though I would never take him back... it still hurt that he didn't want me.

Naturally, when my friend told me that Mark's bestfriend, Dan, had wanted me before... well, I couldn't help but try and make Mark a little jealous, right?

It was all manipulative, designed to make Mark jealous. First, I called up Dan and told him how much I missed talking. I asked him to a movie, just as friends, at a theatre very close to Mark's house.

So it was settled for Friday. I did my best to look casually sexy before Dan picked me up. I did my eyeliner smoky, with a neutral pink lipstck. I set my medium length brunette hair in curlers, taking them out to create soft waves. I wore an olive green shirt that gracefully hugged my breasts, conservative but for a very long slit in the front( unnoticeable unless I moved, and then exposing my lacey red bra). The black skirt accentuated my plump ass and came down just above my knees. I topped off the outfit with black lace sandals, a lace red thong underneath, and, finally, two white pearl earrings to symbolize my innocence.

When Dan rang the doorbell, I could tell he was astounded. He looked adorable in his J. Crew wear, blond, with lean muscles and startling green eyes. We went to see Signs, with Mel Gibson, and all through the movie I pretended to be scared and "accidentally" grabbed his arm. At one point during the movie, I got up to go to the bathroom and let my hand brush his leg as I went past. I made a point to turn quickly to look at things.

When it was over, I asked him to take me for a walk, that I wasn't feeling well. We walked just until we were in view of Mark's apartment. There we stood for a bit and talked. It was I who made the first move.

"You know, Dan, I was afraid to tell you this before, but I have this strange attraction to you.", I said smiling coyly up at him.

He ate it up.

"Rebecca, I didn't know how to tell you this before, but I've been in love with you... when Mark was with you I almost couldn't take it.", he replied, his eyes shining.

Poor schmuck, I thought. I turned to look away in mock demurity, and saw Mark peeking out through his window across the street from us. I picked that moment to pull Dan into the most breathtaking kiss I could muster.

"Rebecca, Rebecca,", he moaned, pulling out of the kiss and starting on my neck.

I stole a glance and saw Mark pulling away from the window... and starting toward the door.

"Ohhh Mark...", I purred, felt abrupt stiffening, and realized what I had said.

He heard and was watching Mark come towards us. It was like a light had gone off in his head... he knew how territorial Mark was. His eyes looked at with with a hardening glare, and in that moment I became frightened, trying to pull back, but he held my wrists in front of me and shoved me into the wall.

"Bitch," he whispered into my ear, "you'll pay."

Mark arrived, and looked at what seemed to be an unwilling situation for me. He pulled Dan back and I was left, free, collapsing against the wall.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to Rebecca?!", he demanded.

Wow, I had forgotten how goodlooking and powerful Mark was, in a devilish sort of way.

"Whatever I damn well want!... hey man, it's for your sake."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she told me about what really happened to your sister. Now why would you want to help a bitch like that?"

Mark looked at me in a rage, while Dan grinned sedately.

Mark's sister had tried to commit suicide a while back and was in the hospital for a short while. I had never told anyone about it. The only thing I could think of was that Dan, being his best friend, was making it up.

"Mark... you know I would never tell a soul about that. Never. Please believe me." I pleaded with him.

As he approached, he said "I would have baby, I really would have... If I had told any fucking one else!"

I cringed as his arm raised to slap me. How could he have known? I didn't understand. I would never have...

Dan intercepted the slap as he trapped me in his arms once more... pulling me away.

"Now you see why I wanted to teach this bitch a lesson. How about I use your apartment and you go to the bar... by the time you get back she'll be all ready and waiting for you." He grinned as he ground his dick into my ass making me squirm.

Mark grinned back in a brotherly sort of way, eyeing me up and down as if I were a piece of meat. "Sure thing, the bitch didn't give me any while I was dating her...", he reached out, kneading my left breast as I looked up in fear, "it's time I got my due."

As I mutely watched Mark stroll to the bar, Dan whispered in my ear, continuing to grind against me, "I have this secret little habit of reading my friend's journals."