Trying Out the Threesome

Story Info
Sierra and her boyfriend Ben bring another girl into bed.
2.1k words
3.71
65.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra lathered on sunscreen as her best friend, Melody, set up her towel on the sand. Their weekly Saturday beach trip was turning out just as planned - the sun was bright, the water was warm, and the beach wasn't totally packed with people like it normally was. Melody sat up on her slightly thin but strong arms and looked over at her companion. They'd been best friends since they were three and they knew they could share anything with each other.

Once, Melody remembered, they had even shared a kiss.

It was at a sleep over at her house on Halloween. They'd just finished trick or treating and were in Melody's bedroom getting changed into their PJs. Melody looked over at Sierra's then 17-year-old creamy body and instantly got turned on. I mean, lets face it, who wouldn't be turned on by a 5'9" lean dark haired beauty with perfect 38C breasts and a nice round firm ass?

Melody reached over and pinched one of Sierra's nipples, causing her to squeal and jump which made both of them laugh.

"Why did you do that?" Sierra had asked, chuckling.

"Why else?" Melody responded. "I wanted to feel your tits."

"You're always so horny, Mel."

"Damn straight. Kiss me Sierra, I want your bodacious body!"

She had meant it as a joke which is why she was surprised when her best friend planted a kiss right on her lips, adding just a touch of tongue.

Nothing else like it had happened since, although Melody frequently fantasized about it leading to something more than just a kiss.

"Hey, Mel, will you pass me my sunglasses?" Sierra asked, bringing Melody back from her trip to the past.

She handed Sierra the glasses and sat back and let the sun tan her body. Her neon orange bikini definitely contrasted against her already tanned skin. It also showed what dancing had done to her - she was skinny, but not in a Paris Hilton anorexic way, more like a Nicole Kidman way, and she had a dancer's ass (firm but not terribly large) and her breasts were petite, size 36B and she was proud of it.

The girls were completely different in looks and personality; Sierra was the outgoing, "up for anything" one and Melody was the more reserved, "stay inside and don't make eye contact" one. Yet their friendship remained perfectly in tact.

After leaving the beach parking lot, Sierra's boyfriend Ben called her cell phone and asked when she would be home.

"I've got a hard one waiting for you babe, and you know you don't want to miss out on it," he said through the receiver.

"I'll be home soon, we're leaving the beach now," Sierra replied.

"Oh yay, bring Melody along with you."

He started to laugh and Sierra joked, "Maybe I will."

"Damn, really? Now you really better hurry home."

She hung up the phone with a snicker and looked over at her best friend. When she kissed Melody four years ago on Halloween, it never occurred to her that she would want anything more to come of it. But she did. She sat up at night sometimes and dreamed about making out with her best friend. It wasn't that Ben wasn't satisfying her, he was the best sex she'd ever had. It was just that something about being with a girl turned her on.

"Hey Mel," she said before she realized the words were coming out of her mouth. "Do you want to stop by and hang out for a little while? I mean, I can still take you home later, no need to rush."

"Yea sure," Melody said with a smile. She knew Ben was home but she just couldn't help hoping he'd go out for some beers or something and leave her alone with Sierra. Cause if he did, this time she'd try to make it go further.

They pulled into the driveway of Sierra's town house and walked inside. "Hey! It's Mel Mel!" Ben gushed as they came into the living room. "How ya been hun?" He hugged her and kissed Sierra on the cheek, waiting for a reply.

"I've been good Ben, how about you?" Melody asked.

"Well, I'll be better once we start takin' some clothes off." He snickered and Sierra hit him playfully in the arm.

"He's just joking Mel," she explained.

"Actually, I kind of have something to talk to you about Sierra," Mel started cautiously.

"Oh... Ben do you mind giving us some privacy for a moment?"

"No, he can stay. Actually, it might be easier for you to accept this if he stayed..."

"Okay... Go ahead Mel, you can tell me anything."

"I... I want to have sex with you."

The room was quiet for a moment and then Ben broke out and yelled "Really?! Can I watch?!"

"I've wanted to for a while, I just didn't know how to tell you..."

"Mel..." Sierra said.

"Never mind, I can tell you feel uncomfortable about it. It was probably just my imagination or something. Forget it." Before she could start another sentence Sierra's lips were on hers.

They kissed passionately, Melody's tongue grazing the inside of Sierra's mouth. The kiss lasted for a good five minutes. When they pulled apart Sierra looked over at Ben who was standing there with his mouth hanging open and his eyes opened wide.

"Uh..."

"No it's fine," Mel said. "He can join us. If you don't mind that is."

"Mind?" Ben began. "This is like a dream come true! I get to fuck two hot ladies at the same time!" He grabbed a hold of Sierra's hair and pulled it, tilting her head back and kissing her. With his other hand he lifted the hem of Mel's white sundress and peeked at her bikini bottoms. "This is gonna be fun, real fun."

They moved into the bedroom and the ladies sat down on the edge of the bed. Ben unzipped his pants and pulled them past his knees, revealing his erect penis through his boxers. He stripped them off and the girls got a look at his long, hard, 11" cock. He stroked it, showing off for them, and played with his balls, jiggling them around to show them off too.

"You ladies ready?" he asked. They both nodded and the look of lust in their eyes was as clear as day. Ben guided his cock towards Sierra's mouth and set it up right in front of her lips. "You first baby." She opened her mouth and he pushed his dick in slightly, letting her get a taste of the head before he plunged in further. Her tongue slid all over his big cock, getting it nice and wet and her lips closed around it tightly. "Oh yea baby, suck that cock. Get it nice and fucking wet. Yea, you little slut. You little cocksucking bitch." She moaned in pleasure from his words and her mouth worked his dick faster.

He wanted this unexpected orgy to last, so he took his dick out before it could get too pleasured and placed it in front of Melody's mouth.

"You ready Mel?" he asked.

"I've never seen a cock this big before," she replied. "But yes, I'm ready."

Ben slid his dick into her mouth and she immediately started bobbing her head back and forth to get his cock as wet as she could. Her tongue snaked out and licked the head, lingering on his slit, and she went back to his shaft. Grabbing his dick with her hand, she went further and further down on it till she was deep throating his erect cock like a pro. "Damn girl, you're good at this. Yea whore, suck it. Suck it like the filthy whore you are." She moaned out loud. "Mmmm, yea, you like being called a filthy whore?" She nodded her head while still sucking his cock. "Damn right you do."

He pulled his dick out of her mouth and instructed them further.

"Alright, take off your dresses," he said. "I know you got bikinis on under there so take them off too. Nice and slow so I can watch."

The girls stood up in front of him and took turns pulling each other clothes off. First Melody pulled Sierra's dress off over her head and flung it onto the floor. Then Sierra did the same. And then, at the same time, they reached their hands around each others backs and pulled the strings that held their bikinis in place. Each girl pulled her bikini top off and slid her bottoms down to her ankles, revealing two sets of different sized breasts, both pleasing, and two beautiful pussies, both shaved.

"Yea... Look at you two, a couple of regular old sluts," Ben said, stepping towards them and pushing both of them back onto the bed. "Melody, why don't you lay down up there and spread your legs open real wide." She did as she was told, propping herself up against the head board of the bed. "Good. Now Sierra, you go get in the doggy position in front of Mel. I'm going to fuck you, while you lick on Mel's juicy pussy." Sierra did as she was told, sending a sexy smile to Mel as she put her face down in between her best friend's legs, smelling all of her womanhood and her pussy juices.

Sierra let her tongue do the talking, licking Mel's pussy lips and the beautiful spot right between them. She took Mel's clit in her mouth, flicking her tongue across it like a cat drinking milk.

"Oh!" Mel cried out. "Yes baby, that feels so good!"

While Sierra sucked on Mel's pussy, Ben got behind her and slapped her nice round ass a couple times, leaving red hand marks all over it. He held her hips and put his cock up against her pussy. "Alright baby," he said, "this is it. I'm gonna fuck you so good you won't know what to do with yourself!" He pumped his cock into her tight pussy and felt just how wet it was. "Oh yea babe, your cunt is so fucking wet. You like licking your best friend's cunt? Huh? You like watching her squirm as you play with her clit?" Sierra nodded in response. "Fuuuuck!" He rammed his cock into her pussy so deep, filling her up with his 11 inches. This went on for five more minutes and then he took it out and got off the bed.

"Okay Mel," Ben said, "come over her and lay yourself in front of me, on the edge of the bed, and spread your legs." She did so and he took her legs and brought them up to rest on his shoulders. "Sierra, sit down on her face. Let her lick you this time, she deserves to do some of the work, that little slut." Sierra sat down on Mel's face and Mel started licking her pussy, playing with her clit.

"Oh my gosh! I never thought a girl licking my clit would feel this fucking amazing!"

Ben pumped his cock into Mel's cunt, feeling the walls of her soft vagina engulf him.

"Yes!" he yelled. "Oh shit, yea! Your pussy is so fucking good Mel!"

"Oh baby!" Sierra cried out. "Yes Ben, fuck that little pussy! Tear it up for her!"

He fucked faster and faster and Mel ate Sierra out like there was no tomorrow. Soon everyone was on the verge of a climax.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" Sierra screamed, her best friend's tongue still inside her. "I'm gonna cum!"

Mel pulled her tongue away from Sierra's pussy and replaced it with her fingers. "Me too! I'm gonna cum too!"

"Ohhhh!"

"Mmmmmm!"

"Don't stop playing with me Mel!"

"Don't stop fucking my pussy Ben!"

"Oh, oh, OHHHHHH!"

"Shit! Shit!!!"

"I'm cumming!"

"Me too!"

Both the girls screamed out at the same time and went limp, Sierra collapsing on the bed and Mel's legs slipping off of Ben's shoulders.

"Yea..." Ben moaned. "You girls aren't finished yet. I'm just about ready to bust my load over here. Sit up, both of you." The ladies did as they were instructed and awaited Ben's release. He stroked his hard cock faster and when his breathing became heavier they knew he was about to explode. "Oh god! Here it comes! Get ready! I'm cumming! Shit!" Thick, creamy cum spurted onto Sierra and Melody's faces and they moaned and licked it off each others cheeks and lips.

They finally kissed one last time and Mel smiled and said, "And it's not even Halloween yet."

THE END