Trying Something Different

Story Info
A couple fools around in public before going home for fun.
2.8k words
16.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. While my wife and I aren't exactly the kinkiest couple on the block, we do have our moments. This was our first and so far only attempt at role playing. After 5 years of marriage, our sex life needed to step out of the rut. For those of you that like short "get to the fucking" stories this isn't it, but I assure you there is plenty of action. I welcome all comments and feedback.

*

It wasn't supposed to go like this. I pulled in to the parking structure quietly muttering to myself. I had passed the bar for our "encounter" and it was closed. We'd chosen it because it was dark and had secluded booths -- this way some fooling around could go on without drawing too much attention.

The plan was for me, the handsome local who just broke up with his girlfriend, to come in to the bar, approach the beautiful woman at the bar and end up taking her home. Of course, to make it interesting, she'd be slutty and willing to do whatever I wanted. The plan seemed great. I had written out the script, as it were, of what I had wanted and given Elizabeth's reaction in subsequent emails and phone calls that day, she was pretty worked up thinking about it.

So now here I was, trying frantically to text her to let her know the bar was closed. I walked through the barren streets of the college town we called our temporary home, looking for her. Since I was coming directly from work, I had anticipated her beating me to the destination. Luckily, I spied her on an opposite corner. She was stunning. Even in the brisk New Year's Eve air she managed a grace that was breathtaking. Liz's hair had been done and her makeup accentuated her doe eyes. My cock, already worked up with days of anticipation, jumped again inside my jeans.

I called to her and we made no airs to continue our Role Playing. I explained to her the situation, so we decided to find somewhere else to grab a drink and maybe fool around a bit. So we headed down the block into a place we'd never been in before.

We sat down at a booth next to each other after I helped her out of her coat. She wore a new black dress that she had obviously bought just for this occasion. It showed off her smooth, cream-colored legs and her B-cup breasts were pushed high and full by a bra. I slid my hand over her firm round bottom and detected no trace of underwear. Again, a rush of blood to my lower half.

We ordered a beer flight from the extremely cute and virginal waitress. We sampled our first beer just as three guys sat down at a table down from us -- two were facing us. We talked about sex casually -- almost poking fun at ourselves for doing the whole role playing thing, while simultaneously reveling in our enhanced state of arousal.

I noticed our conversation being overheard by our waitress as she worked another table. She gave a couple of sly glances as my wife remarked about the effect the entire day was having on me while Liz allowed her hand to come to rest on my bulge. In kind, I slid my hand up her thigh -- my fingers lightly tracing circles higher and higher towards her sex. The heat and dampness between her legs meant I didn't need to actually touch her pussy to know she was wet. She opened her thighs a bit wider and I took the hint -- letting my middle finger trace the length of her slit coating it with her juices before letting the tip slide in. She moaned ever so slightly and then tightened as the waitress walked by casting her gaze our way.

Not to be outdone, Liz unzipped my fly letting my cock spring free. I had anticipated something like this, so I ignored the underwear, like she had, in favor of easier access. She jacked me slowly under the table, while I continued to probe her depths with my finger. She jumped and caught herself mid-moan more than a few times as I teased her clit. Getting lost in our mutual rub fest I felt Liz's hand squeeze firmly around my shaft. I looked up to see our waitress smiling at me asking if there was anything else we needed. I blushed and ordered two beers.

After that all bets were off. I was horny and so was Liz. I knew for sure that Jess our waitress knew what was up and it was confirmed when I looked to my right to see her smiling at me still from the wait station. Liz's legs were now splayed wide open and I looked up in time to see the two guys gesturing to the third to turn around. Two pretended not to notice as I met their gaze, but one gave me a knowing nod.

Usually very shy, Liz enjoyed the added attention from them and from me as I slid a second finger into her juicing pussy. Unfortunately, an older couple sat at the table directly next to us and we quickly decided that having my dick on full display might get us in trouble. I used this time to go downstairs to the bathroom to scope it out for a quick fuck.

No dice. The Bathrooms were nasty and it would've been too obvious for the people downstairs, so I left my pants unzipped and headed back upstairs to the table. Liz greeted me with two moist fingers, letting me lick off her wetness -- showing me that she had been busy while I was away. She hopped up a bit and let me slide my hand underneath of her allowing two fingers to easily slide covertly into her drenched cunt. Jess returned with our beers and made her glance to Liz's hand inside my pants obvious. Her sexy look of approval was enough to get a bit of precum to leak out of my cock and onto Liz's massaging thumb.

We tried to maintain somewhat, swigging our beers and letting a nice buzz increase our pleasure, but it was tough. Liz's mouth was agape -- her body flushed and panting. I managed a third finger into her fiery snatch -- her arousal opening up her normally tight pussy. It was time to leave.

We called for our check and slammed our beers. Jess grinning through a "thanks for everything" marked our exit. My fly still open, my cock was perilously close to popping out but at that point I didn't care. I just wanted sex.

We hurriedly walked the two blocks to the parking structure and despite my car only being on the 3rd floor, we made a beeline to the elevator. Once inside Liz quickly knelt down, pulling my cock free. Her jawed strained to accommodate the thickness as the head found the back of her throat. Two quick bobs and she popped up, one hand pressing the 3rd floor button, the other pulling up the back of her dress. She was a sex goddess at that point. Her firm ass pointing back towards me, legs slightly spread showing off a completely shaved pussy...her slit gaping open and dripping with wetness. I lined up my cock and she impaled herself on me stretching her tiny pussy open wider. We had time for just a few thrusts before arriving at our floor.

I pulled out and she smoothed out her dress, both of us getting ourselves tucked away in time for the doors to open for a college couple. Nearly busted! We walked to the car and surprisingly, Liz put up the armrest and fished out my cock. I'd gotten road head before, but this was definitely not the freeway. She sucked me deep and then popped off just to lick the tip as I was pulling out of the parking space. Liz surely felt me stiffen, not to cum, but because three girls walked by the back of the car as she continued to suck away. I slowly drove past them, unable to see if they saw us or not. I like to think that they did. Nothing ashamed about having attractive girls seeing you get your dick sucked by another hottie.

Once out onto the street, Liz never slowed. Oblivious to the people and the cars joining us on the road. At a stop sign I noticed her dress riding up so I reached over and slid a finger into her wet box. She moaned on my cock, the vibrations adding another layer of pleasure as her mouth enveloped my manhood. My focus on the road and jamming my fingers into her pussy were the only things keeping me from giving her a mouthful of cum. I don't know how I managed, but what seemed like the quickest drive home ever, finally ended in both of us rapidly getting out of the car and into the house.

Once inside, we tore our clothes off and headed for the couch. We ignored how exposed we were in front of the sliding glass door. We made out passionately, our tongues battling in each others mouth. She stroked my cock while I finally was able to get at her gumdrop nipples. She moaned as I nibbled, letting them roll around my tongue. She straddled me as I never stopped working over her tits. I could feel her steaming snatch before my hardon ever got close. She was on fire. Once lined up she slid down my shaft easily and immediately started bouncing. I suckled her nipples and squeezed her ass as her moans were buried into my neck. We hear noises as people walk on the sidewalk right outside the window -- our fuck session on full display to anyone who looks inside.

We exchanged sly grins as she leans back to grind -- letting her slip off me a little so I could let her rake her clit up and down the top side of my shaft. She was getting off on it so I arched back a little, increasing the pressure as well as the pleasure. Feeling confident, I stood and lifted her with me. I gripped her ass tightly as she wrapped her legs around me. Lifting her up and down, her clit receiving maximum stimulation. Her juices coating my cock and dripping down to the floor.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!" she cried as she tensed, digging her nails into my arms. One last slide down my stick was all it took. I could barely hold on as her back arched and her pussy clenched a hold of me. She shivered for only moments before hopping out of my arms and onto her knees sucking my thickness into her mouth while sucking my cock dry of all her juices.

"Let's go upstairs," she said looking up at me, her tongue still at the tip.

We turn to head up there, but stop in front of the window. I grab her waist and instinctively she bends over. Something that might not have been noticed to passersby before was now blatantly obvious as Liz's juicy cunt was spread open for me. I grabbed her hips and sunk my cock deep into her twat. She yelped a little as I dove in too deep, but immediately I backed out and was fucking her with purpose.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a couple watching us. I panicked for about a half second, but as my thrusts slowed, Liz started squeezing her pussy down onto my cock. I kept hammering away as I sped quickly to an orgasm. I started to grunt and moan a little and Liz sensing my impending release flipped around quickly.

"Cum on me baby" was all she said and that was all I needed. I gripped my shaft and started hosing her down. Three thick ropes of cum cut her face into thirds with the remaining quirts hitting her shoulder and tits. She sucked the last couple of drops from my cock as I looked up in time to see the couple just now starting to walk away.

"I hope they liked it" Liz smiled. My jizz forming pools in her dimples. "I hope you don't think you're done."

And with that she led me upstairs. I will still pretty amped over the show we'd put on for our neighbors, but that didn't mean my dick wouldn't need a little coaxing back to full strength. After a quick piss, Liz motioned for me to come over to the bed and we rolled into a 69 with her on top. She sucked me down fast as I teased her folds with my tongue. She rocked back and pulled her knees up a little higher giving me free reign to drive my tongue as deep into her slit as I could.

With one hand pulling a firm ass cheek to the side I used the other to slide a finger back into her wet channel. Instantly I found her G-spot and tickled it the best I could while maintaining my oral attention to her clit. Naturally another finger came to rest on her little pucker. Everytime I'd give it a wiggle she moan a little more on my recovering cock. I ignored her clit for a second as I ran my tongue up to her asshole and tucked it inside.

"Mmmm yeah" she moaned, pulling her head up off my saliva soaked dick.

I spread her butt with my hands as I continued to lick her rosebud. Once her ass was properly saturated, my tongue found its way back to her clit. This time a finger went back into her soaked box and another slid easily into her backside. She started sucking me harder as I traced circles around her swollen nub while sawing two fingers into her holes.

She rolled off me onto all fours and looked back...

"Fuck me....HARD"

I needed no coaxing as I stood at the edge of the bed. Liz wiggled her ass back at me scooting closer. I ran the tip of my cock along her swollen lips before grabbing her hips and pulling her back into me. I speared her snatch, sinking to the hilt immediately causing her to scream.

"Don't stop! Don't Stop!" was all she could manage as she leaned forward pressing her face into the sheets. Her muffled cries could still be heard throughout our building as I plowed into her cunt with abandon. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her face up while I dropped a thumb to her asshole.

She tensed and screamed again "Yes, put it in my ass!"

I leaned and grabbed a bottle of lube off the night stand while still thrusting a bit into her pussy. She shivered a little as the cool KY hit her pucker and soon I was pulling out of her tight twat and pushing my cock down onto her ass. Liz leaned forward spreading her ass for me as I applied constant pressure. With a pop, my rigid cock head slipped inside as I began the quick descent into the depths of Liz's bowels. A couple more drops of lube onto my shaft and we were on our way. I took control again, grabbing Liz's cheeks and using them to pull her up onto my cock as I pressed down. I could feel Liz's fingers working at her clit as her cries became more and more feverish.

"Mmmm, yeah, fuck me. Fuck my tight ass," she said wantonly. I complied, but not before pulling out a couple of times to admire her sizable gape -- replacing the hole each time with my cock causing her to moan out again. Her whimpers started coming more frequently and I could feel her fingers working harder, so I did my best to keep pace.

Her ass kept clinching down on my stiff cock and I knew it wouldn't be long. I gripped her butt tightly and started pounding home.

"Fuck my ass baby, I'm gonna cummmmm!" she shrieked as her face hit the bed hard. Her wails still echoing off the walls. That sent me over, as almost immediately my balls tightened and I shot wave after wave of my searing hot cum deep into Liz's amazing ass. She slumped forward forcing the last couple of globs to shoot onto her crack.

One of the last things I thought about before I collapsed onto the bed was how I wish I had a camera. My cum leaking out of Liz's ass and down onto her pussy is a very pleasant sight.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mature Wife First Time Surprise wife being shared.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Slut Training 01 Subbie girl starts Slut Training.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Compleat Cuckold Sam's desire to be a cuckold has unexpected outcomes.in Interracial Love
Brook's Fall into Decadence Ch. 01 The Dean has all the high cards.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Cuckold Story Pt. 01 Liz returns home early to find Matt watching porn leading to.in Loving Wives
More Stories