Trying Times

Story Info
You tie her up and she feels it all.
793 words
3.33
28.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CTrei
CTrei
24 Followers

The hard floor presses into my knees. My shoulders ache from the angle you have me cuffed over the chair. Blindfolded, I have no concept of how long I have been in this position or if you are even around. Chancing it I shift slightly to relieve tension. I feel your hand connect with my already sore and red buttocks. A whimper escapes me. I hear you chuckle as you caress my ass, slowly tracing the tender outline of your hand.

I feel you move closer. Your jeans bite into my sore buttocks as you lean over me. Your hands cup my full breasts. I cry out as fingers pinch my pierced nipples. Pain shoots through my body as you roll them between your fingers.

Something soft is placed around my neck. Slowly tightening as you continue to torment my left nipple. Soon I am gasping for breath as I strain against my bonds. Struggling to get away from your touch. Fighting to breathe.

You shift positions; I can feel you are packing. Your hard rubber cock presses painfully into my thigh as you switch hands on the choker cloth. Your right hand moves between my legs. Hard pinches alternate with soft caresses. Chuckling you trace my inner self, teasing me until I moan with frustration, rough fingers gently moving against the smooth baby-soft skin surrounding the entrance to my inner core. Then pulling the cloth tight, you take my breath again. Gasping, I try to breath, struggling against the bonds that hold me. Just as I feel light headed, it loosens. You plunge your hand into me. A scream rips from me as you stretch me beyond pain. I shake uncontrollably as you roughly fuck me with your hand. My tight cunt barely accommodates you. Your fingers searching my being, searching, you find the spots that make me scream. Delicious pain flows through me, overcoming all my senses. I feel myself tighten around your hand, so close. I shudder for the release you are bringing me to…

I feel the cloth drop. And I whimper as you remove your hand. And am rewarded with a hard slap against my engorged clit. Startled I let out a quick scream only to find your fingers in my mouth. I taste my juices mixed with a tinge of blood. Knowing you tore me I struggle to free myself. Grabbing the back of my neck, you force your hand deeper into my throat. Gagging I have no choice but to lick every drop clean. Satisfied that I am obeying, you remove your hand. I feel a stinging slap across my face. My lower lips splits and I taste more blood.

My head is roughly turned toward you. I shudder at the life like feel of the cock that replaces your hand. My jaw aches as I stretch to accommodate you. My mind sees you, standing before me, huge black rubber cock forcing my jaws open. One hand on the back of my neck forces my bruised lips against your other hand as you hold your cock for my mouth. Tears stream down my cheeks as you roughly fuck my mouth. I struggle as I feel your cock slide into my throat, trying not to choke. I hear your intake of breath as my tears continue to fall.

Suddenly your cock is taken out of my mouth. I gasp trying to catch my breath. The cloth is replaced around my neck as you move behind me. It tightens slowly as I feel your huge cock at my entrance. You pull it tight as you force yourself deep within me. Choking, I try to scream as you split me open. All that comes out are whimpers. As you roughly fuck me, your cock filing me deeper than I ever believed it could, I feel your free hand playing with my ass.

The cloth loosens slightly as I feel you enter my tight asshole. Your cock moves deeper into me, tearing me as you fist my ass. Driving me to incredible heights. I orgasm, screaming at the incredible fullness. Shaking, I collapse against the chair. Sore and exhausted, I feel you slip out of me. A final stinging slap falls across my ass.

The blindfold falls away to reveal you standing in front of me. Rubber cock hard and covered with my juices and blood. Your hand pulls my mouth to you. I slowly lick you clean as you undo my restraints. Roughly helping me up, you drag me to the shower. Turning on the water, you toss me in. Chuckling you tell me to get myself cleaned up. And walk out of the room as I succumb to the hot pulsing spray, my knees weak and shaking.

CTrei
CTrei
24 Followers