Trying To Get By Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers

"We both want you Dana," Yonyi said with a little difficulty, "He knows he is not ... But he wants us anyway, he wants a way in and he would do anything for that."

Dana leaned her head against Yonyi's forehead as much as the motions would allow. She could rail all she wanted, but the fact was that Yonyi was right and this boy was ... oh fuck, he was good at what he was trying to give.

"I - I can be a little ... I dunno, call it overbearing sometimes."

Yonyi nodded a little against Dana's forehead, "I know ... he - he knows this. Stay with us, Dana.

"Stay with us. He will not bother you."

"He doesn't bother me," Dana groaned, "This is isn't anything like I'd have ever ... OHhhh."

She smiled, "He does this better than most of the girls I've ever had."

Yonyi kissed her then and they stayed this way, groaning until Yonyi came first and Dana not long afterward. Seeing that Paukha wasn't done yet, Dana moved to get off, but he took her hips in his hands to hold her as he enjoyed her. Dana reached back to touch his horn

She chuckled softly, "He seems to like me."

Yonyi nodded, pointing down, "Watch," as she kept sliding on him, and in a few seconds, he began to groan a good deal louder.

Paukah came then and Dana watched his semen spray and spatter over his abdomen and chest.

"I will clean him," Yonyi said, "I just wanted you to see that it was good for him and ..."

Dana smiled a little, "I know. This used to make me want to just run out the door, but for him, I'm glad he liked it. I actually feel a little proud that we could get him to come that hard and it wasn't even in either one of us."

"He can do it harder than that," Yonyi said.

Dana held up her hands, "No ... no. Don't say another word - before I suddenly want to see that too."

A while later, Dana knelt behind Paukah using her fingers as he gasped and groaned. Yonyi stopped them and slid her hips under his face and told Dana to begin again.

They traded places and she and Dana kept trying to think of things that they could include him in.

Now?

Yonyi smiled a little more. This was going to be a strange little family, but she already liked it.

They both still preferred other girls, but they'd seemed to find a way to let Paukah in because he was with them anyway.

She watched as Dana ran her fingers through Paukah's curls, feeling just a tiny bit jealous, though not much. She was allowing him to fuck her slowly, knowing that he was pretty tired.

Another minute of it and she heard his soft groan just after Dana's. She slowly rolled him off and got up to cover him with a blanket and leave him with a soft kiss before she came to lie with Yonyi.

"For one who said that she - "

"Oh shut up," Dana whispered as she got onto the bunk, "I blame you for this.

"I haven't done that with a guy since I was, I dunno, eighteen."

"Then why did you do it?" Yonyi asked.

Dana tried to ignore the fact that she could pretty much hear the smile in the way that Yonyi said it. "Because he needs us. Because he came as part of the package that I got when I met you."

"Because he is sweet," Yonyi smiled, "and because he is not made like a human male."

"That's true," Dana grunted, "He's made like a goat - as far as I know. It's thin and a little pointed and I like it - since it doesn't remind me of a man's very much."

She shook her head for a moment, "Listen, I see that he's like your little brother or something. I get that. I see he needs some confidence and I can help him. I want you and I see that he's a part of that, so I accept him. That means that I'll protect him if he needs that.

"What just happened wasn't me saying come here and fuck your girl.

"I'm not his girl.

"I want to be your girl, but I'll take care of him if I gotta because ... because he's part of this. If he's important to you, then he's important to me if we're gonna do this between us.

If I've got two of you now, then I'm gonna take care of you. I think I have to. You guys look at me the way that you do and I just want to go crazy against you both - and that doesn't even make any sense to me, but ... I just gotta get over one of you being ...

"Look, that's not gonna happen very often, alright? I'll probably only let him do it when he really needs it."

"Probably," Yonyi smiled.

"Stop smiling like a happy barn cat," Dana grumbled, "We've only got a little time before we have to get back to navigating and me learning more about this flying heap. You don't have much time."

Yonyi looked over, "What time do I need"

"Fuck, I dunno, "Dana smiled evilly, "But you talked me into letting him put his stuff in me.

"You'd better get started taking it out. I'd ask Paukah, but he's out for the night."

Yonyi had no way to express her relief at the way that Dana made a worrisome thing into something that she could handle just by sounding annoyed and covering it all with bluster.

She smiled and kissed Dana, "Thank you. You are now in that place that you said you wanted to be. I did not know how to even ask, but you always show me things about you that make me feel better.

"You say it, and it is done." She smiled, "I have never met even one female like you. You accept him even if he is not what you like, but you like him anyway."

She chuckled, "I have no defense against you!

"I do not know how this will go, but I know that it will. I want to be your girl - and so you have your female."

Dana inhaled the scent of Yonyi's hair from the tight embrace that she found herself in and even though it was only a darkened cabin on a vessel climbing higher in Earth's atmosphere, her view of the world from here looked pretty grand.

Yonyi slowly eased herself onto her back on the bunk, never taking her eyes from Dana's. Dana followed and, seeing that Yonyi was raising her legs, she knelt, caressing the thighs of the most amazing person to have ever wandered into her life.

"I thought that we might have another turn in us," Yonyi smiled.

Dana nodded and moved over Yonyi, who drew her legs even higher. As they began, Yonyi asked her to lift up only a little and when she did, Yonyi moved a little and Dana felt the way that Yonyi put one arms around Dana, reaching slowly with the other one to hold Dana's breast.

"I did say that you have a female," Yonyi smiled up, "I was hoping that you might like something quieter with me before we wash and they call us back to the flight deck when H'Yan-Ah is ready to hold in an orbit."

Dana nodded and began what became a very sweet coupling. She kissed Yonyi for a moment and drew back to look down at her.

"You're the most lovely, beautiful fuck that I've ever known. I'm not often bright enough to see my luck when it comes to me, but I sure know what I'm looking at now. I don't ever want to mess this up."

Yonyi sighed happily and rocked back further on the next stroke, "It will not happen. I also have a part to play, Dana. I will play it from the best place - besides where I am now." she smiled.

"I want to stay by your side and we do what we can together, because I AM bright enough to see my luck."

--

Dana was looking at some displays at her station as H'Yan-Ah was speaking about what - as far as she was aware - had been a successful lift off and climb out to their present high orbit. "There are no satellites at this altitude with look-down capability," she smiled, "We are at present, undetected."

"Not sure," Dana said, "I'm seeing something astern of us, miles away."

As H'Yan-Ah walked over, Dana said, "It depends on how I set this up to display it. One way, I get nothing here. I move these setting here and ... I can see something. I just don't know what it is. Some sensor aberration, maybe."

H'Yan-Ah shook her head, "No, you're right. You don't know what it is, since you've probably never seen it before. But what's there is a hidden Yautja vessel."

She slid down into the next seat and made a few adjustments. "There. That's as clear as I can make it.

Dana shrugged, "Doesn't look like anything, but some wavy nonsense. Yonyi has no sensing returns from it at all - unless I do this."

She activated a combination of switches and suddenly alarms were going off, indicating the detection of a large object.

H'Yan-Ah smiled grimly, "You and Yonyi make a good pair. This vessel isn't supposed to have the capability to detect another, more recent Yautja ship. Yet you have."

She looked at the large display as Yonyi switched the rear view to show on it. "So, I have to wonder. They send us to get someone while following us in. I don't have the coordinates of where we're heading yet.

Now I wonder if they're not just using us to play both ends at the same time."

She shrugged, "We have a day or so to figure something out."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers
1...345678