Trying to Sleep

Story Info
Papa gets a happy ending as he sleeps.
1.8k words
4.13
65.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started about a year ago. My 20 year old granddaughter came over to see me. Her grandmother had passed away about 3 months before. I'm 65 and not in bad shape, but not the greatest. I have always thought Sue was a doll. She is about 5'6" I would say just about 100lb. And when I got to see her by the pool in her bikini I would say 34b. She would sometimes lie out with her top off and lie on her front. I knew that when I was not home she would lie on her back. One of the guys next door told me about it. But she never did it when I was home. One day I was going to stay next door and see what she looked like. But I never did. Her ass is to die for. I would sit by the back window looking at her ass cheeks sticking out of her bikini bottoms. When she would lie on her back I could see her pussy lips pressed against. Her bottoms pushing in and her lips pushing out.

We had dinner and as we talked she looked at me. "Grandpa, could I stay here for a few weeks? I'm looking for a place near school." How could I say no to her. Her mother was about 300 miles away and I knew that she would never move back to her house.

"Sure you can honey. It will be fun. Having a young girl here. All the guys will think I have a new girl friend." I wish. If she was she would never leave the house. I would have her in bed all day and night. And that is how this all came about.

About a month later she was still living in the room down the hall from me. Yes it was hard. I had my own things that I did. One night I might stop at a topless bar and have some fun. A few times I had a hooker come over. But now it all changed. I still went out to the strip club but as for the hooker, No way could I do that.

"Grandpa, you got a call from some lady that asked if you would like to her stop over and clean for you? You never told me that you had a cleaning lady." I started to think. I didn't have a cleaning lady then it hit me. It was one of the hookers I call. We would always say she came over to clean. And clean she did. We would start off with a shower and a shave. I have been shaving my cock and balls for years, then move to the bed room. Let me tell you she did clean me out many times

"OH now I remember. I have not had her here since you came back. Since you do most of the cleaning and things. I'll have to call her." I know Sue must have seen right off I was not telling the truth. On Friday night Sue would go out with a few of her friends and that gave me time to watch a movie. I would lie in my bed with the movie on and the hall light off. When she would come up she would turn on the hall light and I could see it under the door. Plus the garage was right under my room and I could hear it open. I would watch an xxx movie and lie in bed nude. Watching a movie of some girl sucking or fucking an older guy. I had found this one that I loved. It was of younger girls doing older men. I have had a thing for younger ladies. Most of the girls that dance for me or come over are about 24 years old. Tonight I was watching this one girl that was about 19 doing it with a guy my age. What a turn on. Yes I did think of Sue doing it to me. As I watch I fell asleep and never heard the garage door open or see the light come on. I had the sound up some so I could enjoy her voice.

So here I am in bed on my back nude sound asleep and Sue comes home. Now that I look back I know that she heard the sounds from the TV and she open the door. As you walk into my room the TV is on the wall so you see it right off. I can guess what she must have thought. I don't know what part she walked in on but when I open my eyes I could see her standing by the door looking at the movie. I had my head turn so I could see her and the screen. This young girl about 19 was jacking off this old guy. I looked at the TV and then back at Sue. Then it hit me. She had her hand down her pants and she must have been rubbing her pussy. Every now and then I could see her looking at me and then back at the TV. She thought I was still sleeping. I watched as her hand moved up and down and I could tell she had her finger in her pussy.

Then it started. My cock was soft but watching her was making it hard. The more I watched the harder it got. The sounds from the TV didn't help. I could hear the girl saying to the guy.

"You know daddy I have always liked sucking your cock. Now that mother is gone it is much better. I can come into your room and just suck this when ever I like. Do you like the way I do it?" Soon I had a full forced hard on and I knew I needed to close my eyes. Anything to make it go down . I was hoping that it would go down.

"Yes my dear, you have the best mouth I have ever had. I wish that we could have done this all the time. When ever you like you can suck me. Now pull your pants down so daddy can see that shaved pussy." The sound from the TV was making me hotter and hotter. My cock felt like it was going to shatter. I could hear Sue breathing harder as well. I open my eyes just a little and saw her pull her pants down. In the soft light I could make out her pussy. I could see that she was shaved like me. I started to breath harder myself.

"You know daddy I enjoy doing this to you. Every girl should have a suck buddy. I'm going to be yours." With that she went back to sucking him. I watched as the girl took his cock in and could hear him say.

"Yes just sit down and take it in your mouth. Let daddy watch you. Come on do it. Just take it in your hand and open your mouth and take it in. Come on little one do it." I still had my eyes open a little and I felt the bed move. Then I felt her hand on my cock. Her fingers closing around it and Sue started to jack me off. I could hear the TV in the back but what I heard was Sue.

"I have been thinking of doing this to you for so long. I knew that you have been watching porn and I have always wanted to watch it with you." Her hand was going up and down. Slow but still making me move some. I felt a drop come from my tip. I felt her finger on the tip. "Now I'm going to lick it. Please do not wake up. Let your granddaughter jack you off and let you cum in her mouth."

I felt her lick the tip and then I felt her tongue lick up and down the side. Soon she was jacking me off and sucking in about half of my cock. I just tried to not move. I knew I was pushing up from time to time and I felt it starting to move from my balls. I felt her mouth come off my cock and I could just make out her voice.

"Yes Papa, cum for me let it out and I shall take it all. Let me please you like no other girl can. Do it Papa, do it and I shall suck your cock anytime you like. I can see some precum on the tip. I know your close."

For some unknown reason I place my hand on her head just as I started to cum. I pushed it down and felt her pull back some. Then I felt her take me in her mouth. My cock started to shoot and I just let her take it. I could feel her lips about half way down. Her hand still moving up and down. I just let it go. I felt her swallow some and then I shot two or three times more. She took it all in. I could feel her pull off and then I felt her milk my cock of the last few drops.

I had my eyes open some and could see her looking down at my cock. I watched as she swallowed once more and then lick the last few drops off the tip. I had just let my granddaughter jack me off and suck my cock. Not just that but she took it in her mouth. She had to know I was awake. The way I had moved and the reality had just set in. She did know I was awake. She had told me not to wake up. This way her and I could act like neither of us knew anything had happen.

Sue turn, looking right at me. My eyes almost closed but open just enough to see her. I could see that she still had a few drops of cum on her face and lips. She bent and kissed me. Her tongue made it's way into my mouth and I could taste my own cum. Then I watched as she placed her two fingers in her pussy and then placed one to my mouth. Sue pushed her finger in and out a few times.

"This is for you Papa, when I'm asleep next time is your turn. I'll be watching something that turns me on!"

Sue kissed me once more and stood. She took off her pants and pulled her panties off. I watched as she placed them on the bed next to me. Her ass showing as she walked out the door. She turned and gave me a smile. Licked her lips once more and as she closed the door I heard her say.

"Goodnight Papa, hope to see you soon."

I do hope to write more about this later on. About how I went to her room and licked her. Let me know what you think. Good or bad tell me what I have done right and what I can do to make it better.