Trying Trial Separation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny, still stark naked, stood between the two men. "Todd, what the hell are you even doing here anyway?! I don't want any trouble and I don't want to see anyone get hurt. I just want you to leave, Todd! Please, go."

"This is my house, not his, and you want me to leave?!" Todd said defiantly, then he added, "Look at yourself, Jenny. His cum, with all that black sperm, is dripping out of your pussy!"

Levon was losing his patience and he started to clench his fists. "Jenny said she wanted you to go, Todd. Now are you going to walk out of here like a man, or am I going to throw you out on your skinny white ass?!"

"You two are disgusting!" Todd spat as he began to retreat toward the door. "By the way, Jenny, you're a fucking slut!" With that, Todd was gone.

The next weeknight that Levon came by to fuck Jenny, he brought his toolbox. Jenny held a flashlight while Levon changed all the door locks in the house.

Her Majesty, Queen Jenny

It was a school night for the girls, but Todd told Jenny that he wanted to take them out for a quick dinner and an ice cream cone at McDonald's. He had an ulterior motive. He was hoping to get the girls to tell him whether their mother was seeing more of Levon.

As they munched on their burgers and fries, Todd casually asked "How's your mother doing?"

"Oh she's fine," 10-year-old Cassie answered. "We've been spending a lot of time at Grandma's house and I guess that makes things easier for Mom because she seems a lot happier nowadays."

"Mommy got another tattoo!" eight-year-old Heather blurted out.

"Oh, really?" Todd said, trying hard to keep his cool. "Is it another flowery thing on her other arm, Honey?"

"No Daddy, it's on her leg, near her ankle. She says it's from a card game. The Queen of Spades. I always thought the best card to have was the Ace of Spades, but Mommy said she's a queen now. Are you ever going to get a tattoo, Daddy?"

Todd did his best not to show it, but he was extremely distressed. He knew that the Queen of Spades was worn by white women who like to fuck black men. Todd could not believe that Jenny felt that she needed to advertise it.

After finishing their burgers, Todd was ready to go. He had learned more than he wanted to know. The girls reminded him that he promised them ice cream. As soon as they finished their cones, Todd drove his daughters home. When he saw that were safely inside the house, he drove off.

The trial is adjourned

They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Jealousy can have an effect too. Whatever it was, and despite Jenny's behavior - her dating, fucking, smoking, cursing, tattooing - Todd found that with each passing day he regretted his decision to separate from Jenny.

Todd felt he would be able to forgive Jenny for her transgressions. After all, he should be the last one to cast stones, given the sins that he'd committed. He would even try to forgive her for what he considered to be "her little fling with the black guy". In reality, when Todd recalled seeing Jenny being fucked by Levon, he found it arousing. He sometimes jerked off while conjuring up images of Jenny taking that big black cock in her pussy.

Todd knew that things could never be quite the same, but he told himself that maybe he could make things better. At the very least, he longed to return to the way it used to be: a family of four with Jenny as his wife.

It was a Tuesday when Todd sent Jenny a text message, asking if he could pick up some Chinese food for a family dinner that night. He also mentioned that he hoped that he and Jenny could talk after the girls went to bed. Jenny replied with "Good idea."

Todd brought the Chinese food and set it on the table. Jenny poured milk for the girls and iced tea for her and Todd.

The girls had lots of fun trying to eat with chopsticks. Afterward, Todd helped get them bathed, and after reading a story to them, he and Jenny tucked them into bed.

Todd did not want Jenny to feel distracted or stressed during the talk he wanted to have, so he suggested that she smoke her evening cigarette on the patio before they went to the living room.

"No. I'm okay without it," Jenny said.

Todd and Jenny retired to the living room and sat together on the couch. Todd leaned toward Jenny and pointed his finger at the Queen of Spades tattoo on her lower leg.

"Jenny," Todd said wistfully, "I wish you hadn't done that."

"I wasn't thinking about you when I had it done," Jenny said, looking Todd straight in the face. "I have another tattoo that I'm sure you wouldn't approve of either, but it's in a place that you don't get to see anymore."

The couple - which hardly described them any longer - sat in silence, two feet apart. Jenny thought that Todd had never appeared so contrite. She waited a little longer for him to speak.

"Jenny, I've been giving this a lot of thought and I think that we should end it."

Straight-faced and unemotionally, Jenny asked, "end our marriage?"

"No, Jenny! End this trial separation. It was a big, stupid mistake, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what I put us through."

Jenny's face displayed no expression. "When you said you wanted to end it, Todd, I was thinking 'Finally. Me too'. But I wasn't thinking about the fucking separation. I was thinking about our marriage. You have to know that it's over."

"But you said you would always love me," Todd pleaded, somewhat pathetically. "We sat right here and you said you wanted to be my wife forever and ever, and that you would always love me. Those were your words, Jenny."

"And I will always love you. Always," Jenny assured Todd while sympathetically looking him in the face.

Todd exhaled audibly, signaling some relief at his wife's reassurance.

Jenny paused a moment, then pointedly stated, "But, it's different now, and we can't turn back the clock or undo what's happened, and what's changed. I'll always love you as the father of our daughters, but I don't love you as my husband anymore. This separation is something you wanted. I didn't want it, but it turns out you were right, and I was wrong. Our marriage just wasn't working."

Todd snorted twice, catching tears in his throat. He brought his hands to shield his face and started whimpering.

For a second, Jenny was tempted to hug Todd and ease his obvious pain, but she resisted, telling herself that she needed to stay strong. The term "tough love" flashed in her thoughts.

"For the life of me, I never thought that I would fall in love with someone else, Todd, but I was wrong about that too. I love Levon with all my heart, and he loves me. We're in love with each other. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him, not you."

As hard as she tried, Jenny could not hold back her tears any longer, and she sat beside Todd without touching him, both of them sobbed quietly. Before too long, it became obvious to each of them that it was time for Todd to leave.

Todd forced a smile and said, "well, it's a shame. I guess the girls will never get that little brother that we talked about for so long."

A gentle smile came to Jenny's face. "I wouldn't be so sure about that, Todd. By the time that our trial separation becomes permanent - my lawyer says the divorce will take six months - Cassie and Heather will have their baby brother. I've already told them, and they know that he'll be black. I'm just starting to show."

Feeling rejected and dejected, Todd stood up and slinked out of the house, for what would probably be the last time. He sat in his car for a few minutes before starting the engine. Todd backed out onto the street, and as he did an approaching car turned in front of him and stopped in what was formerly his driveway. Todd paused just long enough to recognize the other driver. Levon was home.

The End.

Please don't forget to vote and your feedback is always welcome!