Tryxlfem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When at last I had to face my responsibilities and return to my assigned tasks on the station, it was like clawing my way up a long dark tunnel to reality. Even then it was impossible to keep my mind on my work. At meal break, half way through first watch, I returned to my cabin and was caught up once more in sexual frenzy. When Tryxie would take me into her embrace, into her body, nothing else mattered.

After several days, the project manager relieved me of duty and had me report to the company physician. The tests showed a noticeable loss of bone mass and an increased amount of respiration through my skin. Brain scan and tests for neural activity were way below normal, but intelligence quota was elevated, which screwed up all data for human physiology. I cared not one iota for the results and only wanted to be back in Tryxie's embrace.

Both Geosh and Scones were wrong about the Tryxl. The feminines were sentient. The Tryxl were only feminine gender. As Tryxie and I mated, she was able to impress herself on me to the point where my genetic programming became invalid and started a transformation in my body to become a Tryxl. The males of their race were taken from other races and transformed. By the end of the pay quarter, I was relieved of my position and given passage to Earth. In the meantime, Tryxie had found passage for us on an antique freighter destined outbound towards the J-five arm of the galaxy that would honor a trade for my ticket.

My soul is intact but my humanity is lost to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my mate dearly and would go anywhere for her. I am just sending this message out as a warning: If you should come by a soft fuzzy creature and want to make it your pet, beware, it could make you its mate!

12