T's First Escort Ch. 02

Story Info
The very first time.
4.2k words
4.56
26.1k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the following morning I could think of nothing but my amazing night with Carol. I wanted her again so badly. I laid in bed for a long time after I awoke, fantasizing about her fucking me all over again. When I had woken that morning, I found myself alone in the bed with no sign of Carol in the room. I had already checked the bathroom and there was no sign of her there either. I slowly made my way downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy head!"

I looked up to see Carol leaning against the counter drinking some coffee. She was wearing a tight black garter with dark stockings that accentuated the bulge pushing against her tiny black thong. As my gaze flowed past her thin waist my eyes stopped at her beautiful breasts, barley hidden in a small black bra. Her long blonde hair was pulled back behind her head in a pony tail and she was staring right at me. I couldn't say anything, I was at a loss for words. I could feel my cock quickly growing as I admired what was hidden beneath that tiny little piece of fabric.

WaddwI take it you like my little outfit then, Nick," she asked seductively as she started walking towards me. I simply nodded in response because I couldn't find any words to say. She just giggles at my response as she gave me a hug. I could feel her cock against my thigh making my cock get a little harder as I returned the hug. She reached around my nude body and gave me a slap on the bare ass causing me to jump.

"I see someone is glad to see me this morning," she said as she took a hold of my cock. I just turned red and that made her smile. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"A little sore but it's getting better," I replied to her.

"That is good. I am again sorry for being rough during your first time. But after we started to get into I couldn't help myself." She said and I could feel her cock getting harder as she was talking about last night.

"It's fine Carol. I would have down the same thing if I was in your position."

"So...what do you want to do today?" Carol asked. Thinking it over for a few moments. Seeing her in that outfit had me hard as a rock. I know what I wanted to happen

"Well, how about we go back to bed...," I said giving my answer.

She just looked at me with her beautiful eyes. Then all of a sudden she got down on her knees and started to stroke my dick. She kept jerking me off for a few moments, before leaning in and starting to lick the tip of my cock. She swirled her tongue around it, tasting and teasing before finally diving right in and swallowing me whole.

I gasped, as she immediately went to town, deep throating my cock. I watched as her head moved up and down, her lips sliding back and forth over me. My hand moved to her head, running it through her blonde hair and moaning aloud. She stopped sucking my cock and moved her lips to my balls, tonguing them and stroking my dick at the same time. Then, she swallowed me whole once again and resumed sucking.

I felt her hands move around my back sliding to my ass. She gave it a nice squeeze and a slap. Then, one of her hands slipped down the back of my shorts and between my ass cracks and she started gently pushing it into my tight hole. I gasped, tensing up a bit but relaxed quickly as she remained focused on sucking me off. She guided her finger deeper into my ass until it was up to the knuckle. I groaned, as she started rubbing against something deep inside me.

A loud moan escaped my lips and I involuntarily bucked my hips when Carol's finger touched my hole. She slowly pushed her finger into my ass before pulling it back out. She began making small circles with her finger while at the same time she continued to bob up and down on my cock. Just when I was about to go over the edge towards an earthshaking orgasm Carol slipped her mouth off my cock with a loud pop and smiled up at me.

She stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table. She pushed me up against the breakfast table exposing my bare ass to her groin. She gave my ass a quick thrust and I felt the cotton of her thong push up against my asshole. The sensation of panties brushing over my sphincter caused a chill to crawl up my spine She instantly pushed her body up against my back, at the same time she reached around my waist and starting groping at my package. I could feel her hardening cock push against my ass. I could feel her package grinding against my eager ass, I wanted her badly and she noticed my moans. Every time she slowly pushed her groin against me I let out a soft moan. She observed my pleasure and began grinding against me with more and more haste.

She turned me around to face her. Before I had a chance to do anything she pushed me down onto my knees, my face staring straight at her bulging black thong. I knew instantly what she wanted and began to kiss around her package, teasing her as she had teased me. She quivered in delight as my lips slowly traced around her package. Her panties were slightly see-through and I could see her cock desperately trying to break from her restrictive thong. With one hand I began caressing her bulging thong and with the other I reached around and began grabbing at her ass. Still teasing my lips around her package I could hear her moans grow louder and louder. After a bit more teasing I finally replaced my hand with my mouth and began kissing her package. Her cock was so hard I could nearly suck up and down her shaft through her cotton thong. Not wanting her cock to suffer any longer I finally released it from her panties.

I slowly pulled her thong aside and exposed her long shaft. Deciding not to tease her anymore I drove her cock into my waiting mouth. With one hand on the base of her shaft I slowly began sucking back and fourth on her long cock. I took her cock into my mouth and started sucking, working my mouth around the head then sliding down the shaft. Even though it was really only my second time sucking cock I felt like I was really starting to get the hang of it.

"Yeah, keep on sucking my cock. Get it nice and wet for me."

"Mmmprf!"

"That's right, talk with your mouth full you slut."

I barley had an opportunity to suck her cock on my own before Carol began slowly thrusting back and forth into my mouth. I felt her hands reach down and lightly grab either side of my head as she began fucking my mouth faster and faster. I had little control over the situation while she pumped her cock into my mouth, moaning louder with every thrust. Still on both knees in front of Carol, I could feel her cock slamming against the back of my throat over and over again.

"Ohh wow...you are becoming a magnificent cock sucker even though it's only your second time."

Carol then started bucking her hips, bringing her cock back a few inches before ramming it back down my throat. She took complete control of me, roughly fucking my face for the next twenty seconds or so. Then she pushed me off of her cock.

"Stand up," she said. I gasped for air, but stood up. she turned me around and pushed me down towards the table. I was now hunched over the side of the table, Carol standing directly behind me, her massive tool point strait at my asshole. She got down and her knees and fully spread my cheeks. Just as I was about to explode with anticipation she dove towards my asshole. She wasn't teasing anymore as her tongue furiously flicked across my tight ass. Her hands grabbed at my ass cheeks as she continued to spread them apart for easy access. I spread my feet farther apart to help her access my asshole even easier, I was so eager for her to service me. Her tongue felt like hot fire as it grazed across my tight hole. I moaned in delight as she began to thrust her tongue against my hole. With every thrust of her tongue my hole loosened more and more, slowly becoming used to its new intruder. As my hole relaxed, Carol began fucking my hole with her tongue. She continued to thrust her tongue in and out of my ass as my moans grew louder and louder.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" she asked.

"It feels amazing," I moaned.

"What do you want now, slut?" she asked, as she gave my ass a firm swat with her hand.

"I want your cock, Carol. I want you to fuck my ass," I whimpered.

"That's a good little bitch. I knew I could make you beg for it," she laughed. She planted her feet just over shoulder width apart to find a nice balance. Then she placed her big mushroom head right up against my entrance. She spanked my ass, "Tell me how you want it."

"I want it bad, I want it in me."

Carol gave a small thrust and several inches of her were suddenly buried in my ass. My mouth opened and a loud moan escaped my lips as she was pushing more of her cock in my ass.

Oh!" I gasped at the sudden intrusion. "Yeeeeesssssss," I hissed as Carol continued to push into me. I had missed how her cock made me feel so full. As she forced herself into my ass, I moaned deeply. She was stretching my ass wide open.

"That's it, baby. Take that cock," said Carol. She would push in a ways, pull out nearly completely, and then push back in, going a little deeper each time. My ass was adjusting to the size quickly and I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling. "Yeah, you're gonna take it balls deep, aren't you? You're gonna take it deep... unnngh... just like a nice little slut."

"Yeah. Yeah, fuck me," I said between breaths. She could call me whatever degrading thing she wanted. I didn't care, so long as she gave me more of that horse cock. Carol slid in deeper. It felt like her cock was somewhere near my stomach by the time her thighs pressed against my ass cheeks. I felt her balls rub up against me. I had taken the whole thing up my ass.

"I'm fully home, bitch," she muttered giving my ass a quick slap, "how does it feel having my cock buried balls deep in your little ass?"

"Oh God yes Carol, I love your cock in my ass."

She pulled back, just slightly and I could feel her moving inside of me. Then, she moved forward, pushing all the way back into me to the hilt. She repeated this, slowly a few times before she started to increase the speed. Soon, she was moving a little faster, pushing me down against the table as she thrust in and out of my ass. I was starting to really adjust now. I groaned again and raised my ass up higher, meeting her thrusts head-on. When Carol realized I was beginning to adjust again to her cock, she started to pick up the pace and started fucking me harder and faster. Faster she moved, withdrawing and slamming back into me, over and over again, repeating this same move faster each time. My grunting turned to moaning and she too began to moan in pleasure as she fucked my ass.

"Yeah, take it like that..."

"Harder..."

"What was that slut," she asked grinding her pelvis against my ass and giving it a nice little slap.

"Uh-huh!" I rasped, "Harder!"

She placed both hands over my head, propping herself up on her feet, and started slamming in and out of me. I gasped, moaning louder as she drove her cock as deep as it would go, fucking me harder and faster.

She dropped down on top of me, and I yelled out. She started grinding against me, humping me. Her cock was deeper now than I thought even possibleThe thrusts became harder, her flared crown stretching my knot as she picked up the pace and used her knees to spread my legs wider. I could feel every exhale of her breath on my back, the way her tits swayed and how hot her skin was becoming in the breakfast room's cool air. I could also feel the way her shaft was grinding against my prostate, forcing into my depths and massaging my dick from the inside. I was moaning like a whore, gyrating my hips to give her a number of varied angles to work with, like the slut I was for her cock.

She stabbed deeper and deeper, finding new erogenous zones with each thrust. I could only do my best to bring her off for a few more minutes before the pleasure overwhelmed me and I turned into nothing more than fuckmeat for her.

"Mmmmgh!" she slammed all her inches deep inside me with a sensual, lingering grunt, peeling my legs even wider with her knees and gripping my hips tight, "Yeah, yeah... take it Nick... yeah, good boy... just keep hnnngh... taking my cock, OK?"

"Yes. Keep fucking me with that big cock," I said as my knuckles were completely white as I gripped the edge of the table with all my might. She was now quickening her pace as she continued to fuck me from behind. With both her hands on my hips, she slammed her cock deep into my ass over and over again. Turning my head back around, I watched Carol as she pummeled my ass. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as she slammed herself into me. Her eyes were staring down at her cock, she was completely concentrated on servicing my asshole. She looked amazing in her garter and stockings, so incredibly feminine. She reminded me of secretary that was fucking her naughty boss. She finally caught me staring at her and gave me a smile and a wink.

"You little slut," she growled into my ear, slamming her cock into me. "How does it feel to have someone with a big dick slamming in and out of you?! Yeah, keep up that squealing, bitch, I want to hear how much enjoyment you're getting from my cock."

"God yes Carol, I fucking love it. Please keep fucking me with it." I was in complete ecstasy as she continued to pummel my ass. The slapping of her groin up against my ass was nearly as loud as my moans. Carol was now fucking me as hard as she could. Her groin slammed up against my ass over and over again and she fucked me with all the energy she could find. I glanced back and saw my ass cheeks try to absorb the force of her thrusts. began to really go at it now. Pulling out and then ploughing forcefully back into my ass, using my body as her own little fucktoy. She was rocking my body back and forth with the force of her thrusts as her balls slapped up against my ass.

"Yeah, take it like a bitch," Carol said. "You love it when I fuck you like this, don't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I love it. Give me more. Please give it to me hard," I said.

"You like that, slut? You like taking it in the ass?"

"Yes," I managed to say over the loud sounds of my ass getting fucked silly. "Yes, fuck me hard." This seemed to renew Carol energy and she started fucking me with a sense of urgency, After a few minutes of pounding my ass, Carol flipped me over onto my back and lifted my legs high up in the air. Shoving her dick right back into my ass, she gazed into my eyes as she fucked me.

Pushing on my legs she bent my body back so my knees were practically next to my head. She began pounding my hole with vigor and every time she slammed her cock into me my ass went further up into the air. It didn't take long until I was looking straight up past my hard cock and watching Carol bang my ass from above. taking me from a different angle, one that left my balls to slide along her shaft as she moaned and I whimpered. "Fuck Carol... it's so good... fuck me."

"Fuck you harder?"

"Uh-huh, I want it harder."

"Deeper?"

"Yes please, go deeper."

"Yeah, take it like a bitch, Nick," said Carol slapping my ass, "you love it when I fuck you like a dirty little whore. You want to be filled with my cum again, don't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I love it when I'm fucked like a whore. Please give it to me hard. I want to be filled with your cum," I said while moaning like a true whore would.

"Good, because I'm going to shoot so much in you," she gritted her teeth and slammed herself deep, "because that's where whores like you love my cum."

I was lost in ecstasy at this point with every push she hit my prostate dead on. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as she drilled away on me. The sounds of her grunts, balls slapping my ass and hips impacting me were all a heard. My body was being rocked on top of my table. I could feel the shockwaves of impacts ripple through my tight ass each time Carol slammed herself into me. In this particular angle, she was hitting my prostate in exactly the right way. September the fact that no one was touching my dick, I felt like I was closer and closer to having an orgasm. I wasn't sure how but it felt like it could happen at any moment. could feel an orgasm creeping up on me and I knew when it hit it was going to be intense.

"Oh my god. This feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me, Carol. Fuck me harder," I said. I felt my orgasm building. My moaning became even loader and Carol continued to quicken her pace. The pleasure Carol's cock was giving me was pure ecstasy.

"You are going to cum aren't you? You are going to cum from me fuck8ng your ass you dirty little slut. Well go ahead slur and cum for me!"

I moaned louder then ever now, then cried out in pleasure as my orgasm overtook me and I exploded. I felt my first shot of cum land on my upper chest and neck. My second shot of cum splashed across my chest in a long arc of pent up release. My whole body spammed with each pump of semen out of my cock as cum covered my torso. By the time my dick stopped spurting I felt my heartbeat slowly begin to die down. As I stopped cumming, I continued breathing heavily and moaning and writhing, underneath of Carol. She had pushed her cock, balls deep into me and held it there, halting her aggressive thrusting until I stopped cumming.

"Oh, you are such a little slut!" She was saying as she was rubbing my cum covered chest, "I've never seen a man cum while I fucked him without jerking off."

"It was amazing Carol. The way you were thrusting into me was great. Especially when you touched my prostate. It was driving me wild."

"Well now that you like your prostate induced orgasm, I think you need to do more of the work now.," Carol said as she gently pulled out of me. She took a seat on one of the chairs looking at me with pure lust. Her cock was standing straight up at full mass. I knew what she wanted me to do now. She wanted me to ride her. I quickly got of the table and began to straddle her beautiful body. She reached down to her cock and aimed it up towards my ass. Her hands moved to my hips as slowly pushed me down towards her powerful cock. I moved my hand back to my ass so I could move my cheeks aside as she guided her cock into me once again. I slowly lowered myself down onto her shaft, taking inch by inch into my tender asshole until she was once again balls deep in me.

"You're so fucking tight," she said, in a low seductive voice, "even after all that time I was fucking you didn't loosen you up. You are such a naughty little slut."

"Oh," I gasped, as she shifted underneath of me, causing her cock to rub right against my prostate. Once my ass had reached the base of her cock, I began slowly rocking up and down on her cock. It felt great to be able to control the speed and depth of her penetration. At first I just moved up and down on her cock but then I began grinding down on it. That made me moan even louder and I could tell Carol was enjoying it too because she would contort her face in pleasure whenever I did so. It was amazing to look down at her beautiful sat and tits as she filled my ass. Carol placed both her hands on my ass cheeks and began moaning softly as I serviced her cock with my ass.

Each time that I came down on her dick, I would clamp my ass around it and she would moan softly. Then back up I would lift myself...right before bringing myself all the way back down again. Before long I was bouncing up and down on her lap as she held onto me tightly, we were both moaning and panting.

"You like riding my big cock? Makes you feel like a true slut doesn't it?" she asks moaning as she stared into my eyes. All I could do was moan in response as I kept bouncing up and down on her. I could tell she was getting close, judging by the way she was starting to act. She grabbed my hips, raising her ass off of the chair and started aggressively, bouncing me on her cock. I moaned deeply and moved my ass down to meet her thrusts, timing the movements to her motions. Her thrusts were becoming more uncontrolled and I could feel her dick beginning to swell up inside of me.

12