TS Madison Simply Rocks!

Story Info
TS Madison bangs Brian Pumper and Lethal Lipps.
1.4k words
2.92
15.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

African-American porn legend, amateur Rapper, YouTube sensation and all-around brilliant entrepreneur Brian Pumper smiled smugly as he slid his long and thick ebony dick into Lethal Lipps tight butt hole. The big-bottomed, caramel-hued porn starlet with the infamously thick, luscious lips and ever-hungry pussy purred contentedly as Brian Pumper's big dick filled her asshole. Smacking her big booty for good measure, Brian Pumper pumped his dick up Lethal Lipps asshole.

After Lethal Lipps took to YouTube and bad-mouthed Brian Pumper to the entire world, saying that he manhandled her during their previous sex scenes, Brian Pumper figured he was on her do-not-call list and that he'd never get anywhere near her ass again. Imagine his surprise when she showed up at his fancy loft in Los Angeles, dressed like a slut, and apologizing profusely while begging for some of Brian Pumper's world-famous D!

Fuck that bitch, a sexy, feminine yet deep voice said, and Brian Pumper winked at his lady love. TS Madison, better known to the world as Big Dick Bitch, the world-famous African-American transsexual porn star from Miami, Florida, smiled encouragingly at Brian Pumper as he fucked Lethal Lipps in the ass. A few weeks ago, Brian Pumper got a taste of TS Madison's long and thick ebony cock as she topped him, and got turned out.

A closeted bisexual brother who liked pussy and big booty of all colors almost as much as he loved a thick cock, Brian Pumper smiled to himself as he recalled all the mean and sexy things he'd done with TS Madison. Smiling, the tall, curvy and large-breasted, big-bottomed transsexual diva rose from her throne-like chair and joined in on the action.

Suck on this bitch, TS Madison said, grinning maliciously as she shoved her long and thick tranny dick into Lethal Lipps infamous mouth. The curvy, sassy-mouthed black female porn star almost gagged on the black transsexual diva's majestic ebony dick. Never one to back down from a challenge, no matter how unexpected, Lethal Lipps began sucking on TS Madison's thick dick with gusto while Brian Pumper crammed his big ole dick up her asshole.

Brian Pumper shook his head and smiled, for the sight of Lethal Lipps thick caramel booty shaking under the force of his thrusts thrilled him to no end. There was nothing Brian Pumper enjoyed more than fucking a big-bottomed, smart-mouthed black slut like Lethal Lipps up the ass. Except maybe riding the dick of a thick, foxy and downright funny black transsexual porn star like TS Madison, who was receiving the blowjob of the century, courtesy of porn starlet Lethal Lipps.

After drilling his dick into Lethal Lipps asshole, Brian Pumper came, flooding Lethal Lipps asshole. The chubby black female porn star's entire body shuddered as he slowly squeezed his dick out of her now gaping hole. The moment Brian Pumper's dick left her asshole, Lethal Lipps unceremoniously squeezed out a loud, wet fart. Nasty bitch, Brian Pumper said, laughing as he playfully smacked Lethal Lipps big brown butt. Brian sat back on the bed and relaxed as he watched TS Madison do her thing.

The tall, curvy and sinfully sexy ebony transsexual porn star was simply amazing, and Brian Pumper simply couldn't get enough of TS Madison. Good slut, TS Madison said in a teasing tone, smacking Lethal Lipps hard across the face. Lethal Lipps looked up at TS Madison, anger on her face, and the beginnings of a ghetto-style sassy reply on her full lips. Before Lethal Lipps could say anything, however, TS Madison came, her long and thick tranny cock ejaculating hot sperm all over Lethal Lipps face.

Nicely done, porn actor Brian Pumper said, giving TS Madison two thumbs up. Lethal Lipps sighed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand after sucking every last drop of cum from TS Madison's splendid black tranny cock. Now for round two, TS Madison intoned, and obediently Brian Pumper and Lethal Lipps assumed the positions they were assigned, for TS Madison, the Big Dick Bitch, always has her way. No matter what.

Lethal Lipps lay on top of Brian Pumper, and straddled the handsome African-American porn stud whom she had a love-hate relationship with. Brian Pumper grinned smugly and Lethal Lipps rolled her eyes in annoyance as she impaled herself on Brian Pumper's dick, until it was sheathed in her pussy. Brian Pumper smacked Lethal Lipps big brown butt and declared himself ready to begin. He didn't dare start the fun without TS Madison's say so, though. Brian Pumper knew better than that.

TS Madison smiled to herself as she looked at Lethal Lipps big butt, which Brian Pumper caressed. The black transsexual porn starlet positioned herself behind the sassy black female porn star and spread Lethal Lipps big brown butt wide open. Spraying some lube on Lethal Lipps asshole, TS Madison laughed out loud as Lethal Lipps complained about the lube being cold.

Shut up bitch, TS Madison said, and without further ado, the Big Dick Bitch shoved her big dick into Lethal Lipps asshole. At the same time, Brian Pumper buried his dick into Lethal Lipps pussy. The big-bottomed black female porn star shrieked as she found herself filled at both ends by thick black dicks. Brian Pumper slammed his dick up Lethal Lipps pussy even as TS Madison buried her tranny cock into the forbidden depths of Lethal Lipps asshole.

The black transsexual porn star known as TS Madison and porn actor Brian Pumper slammed their thick dicks into Lethal Lipps holes, and the black female porn star howled like a madwoman as they fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Shrieking loudly as she got fucked harder than she'd ever been fucked in her entire life, Lethal Lipps looked into Brian Pumper's smug face, groaned in frustration and was about to cuss him out for his smugness, when TS Madison came, flooding Lethal Lipps asshole with her tranny cock.

Lethal Lipps squeals of pain mixed with pleasure filled Brian Pumper's loft, and both the porn stud and the transsexual porn star threw their heads back and laughed. Good job, TS Madison said, laughing. Moments later, the ebony tranny porn star pulled her dick out of Lethal Lipps asshole, which was super gaping thanks to the double ass fucking that she received. Brian Pumper came as well, flooding Lethal Lipps cunt with his cum, and pulled out of her.

You're next, TS Madison said, stroking that majestic tranny cock of hers. Lethal Lipps lay on the bed, panting, but she smiled once she saw the look of fear mixed with excitement on Brian Pumper's face. Obediently Brian Pumper got on all fours, face down and ass up, and awaited his just desserts. Let me help, Lethal Lipps said, and she held Brian Pumper's ass cheeks wide open and applied lubricant on his asshole as TS Madison came closer.

I hate you, Brian Pumper whispered to Lethal Lipps, who smiled and blew him a kiss while holding his ass cheeks wide open. TS Madison came closer, and grabbed Brian Pumper's hips. Ready or not here I come, TS Madison said, giving Brian Pumper's ass a firm slap as she pushed her thick tranny cock into the black porno stud's asshole. An unearthly scream escaped Brian Pumper's mouth as TS Madison rammed her dick up his ass. And it was sweet music to Lethal Lipps ears.

After an hour of relentless ass pounding courtesy of TS Madison, porn star Brian Pumper squealed and begged for mercy. The cocky brother lay on his back, his legs in the air as TS Madison rammed her dick up his ass. Lethal Lipps sat nearby, laughing at Brian Pumper's plight and fingering her hairy pussy at the same time.

The bitchy porn star got so turned on that she began sucking Brian Pumper's dick, and when Brian Pumper came, Lethal Lipps drank it all up. Brian Pumper sighed happily as TS Madison pulled her thick tranny cock out of his spent asshole. I feel good, Brian Pumper said, in his best Stevie Wonder impression, and both Lethal Lipps and TS Madison laughed.

The three of them hit the showers a few minutes later, then Lethal Lipps left the premises. The black female porn star had a lot of things to do tomorrow. A porno shoot with a new interracial porn company, and a visit to her friends house. Lethal Lipps barely reached the elevators when she heard some more screaming. Brian Pumper and TS Madison were at it again apparently. Freaks, Lethal Lipps said to herself, and headed home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers