TS Princess Ch. 01: Fucked by My Warden

Story Info
Adventures of a Tranny Slut Deepika in the new city of KOTA.
4.1k words
4.06
26.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several weeks since I left home with my cousin brother for my breast-enhancement surgery. All our family knew was that I was going to some cram-school to get coaching for Pre-Medical Exam (AIPMT). My cousin brother had been supportive of me not only since he cared for me; it was due to his own advantage of having a full-formed girl at his disposal. In our joint-family, I had grown in his company. Four years elder to me and always horny, he always sucked on my soft titties when I was young, getting blowjobs from me on a daily-basis: whether it was market or our tuition classes; willingly or otherwise. I had grown up to be his sissy-pet slut! It had been several years since he and his friends made me wear some old bra, panty and other feminine clothes they had stolen from our neighbors and fucked me in my asshole, one after the other. It felt so good that on the same day itself I decided to be completely woman-like. I stole my aunt's bras and other stuff to fantasize myself in a public gang-bang scene whenever I got the chance. My name was Deepak but I was Deepika in my hearts of heart, it kind of turned me on and those dirty boys too called me that. Just pinch my nipples, call me Deepika and there I was on my knees blowing you!

So, here I was to spend half of my coaching fees on my boob job. New Delhi was a three hour-journey from Buland-Shahar, my home town. New Delhi, the capital city offered great cosmetic services at fairly low costs. I had enhanced myself from a 32A bra cup, a normal crossdresser thing to a 32D, the deliciously perfect size for a Teen-girl, rather heavy! In some girly-clothes and a bit of makeup, I could now leave behind any genetic-girl with my very-fair skin tone, full lips, a great wide ass and off course big boobs. Yet I had this small life-less tiny member of mine between my legs. "You have rather a heavy sac and really, really a small penis!" my surgeon had remarked. I had to live as a boy for some more days. I didn't had the money to get rid of it but I was quite-of comfortable with it. After-all I just wanted to be a yummy-shemale and not just some boring girl, crying on being fucked in the back!

But now I had the choice in front of me where to take admissions. I could not get back to my house since it was too easy for my family to know that something in me had changed and there was the danger getting my pussy (ass-hole) torn by my hungry cousin and his gang. Delhi, too was a bad choice as it was to close my home-town. My father, a drunken horny ass-hole could be there any time! I had to mention him specifically, since he did not believe that dads are not supposed to fuck their own daughters. My sister stayed with my Maasi (my mother's sister) away from the prying eyes of my dear father who had the habit of sniffing used panties, getting turned on and the rest was inevitable for him. Kota was perhaps the best option. Largest coaching hub of India, filled with nerds (I thought till then; my big mistake!) and with single-room hostel facility. Here, I could rid of my family as well as the boys!

I was satisfied, if not very happy! I had enrolled in for Pre-Medical coaching in the country's Premier Institute and had decided to live in a boy's hostel. I had chosen a small hostel for safety reasons, I had to protect my new 32D babies after all. The coaching center was a nice one since it had separate classes for boys and girls and they did not give a damn where you attend. Actually, no one in the city gave a damn to what you do...all they cared was money!

As me and my cousin sat in my double-bed room, me jerking him off, he had a call on his phone.

"What! No...Not this weekend! How will I be back that fast?"

I looked into his eyes. I lay beside him...almost on him, in a pink spaghetti top and tiny black girl-boxers. One of my breast peeking out of the tight garment. My long black hair partially covering the nipple. (Yes. Long hair for boys was allowed at my coaching-center!) He kissed me on my lips and ran a hand over my still swollen post-op breast.

He then pressed them hard. I almost screamed out.

"You are my sissy-slave and you'll always be! I'm leaving for college tomorrow: Registration time. But I'll be back soon to fuck your tight ass!"

"Why not now, brother?" I said mischievously and got rid of my undies. He spanked my ass!

Oh! I loved that pain! I loved getting my ass red!

"We got important things to do, Bitch. Don't you wanna get some under garments for your new tits?" He said cupping my breasts.

I took his dick in my mouth. After all, my brother took such great care of me! I wanted to marry him. We've been like this, like husband and wife for years. And I loved to be his little submissive-slut.

We reached the women-section of Big-Bazar at city mall in Kota. I had already changed into my girly-clothes in the changing room. The mall was a great place. We picked up everything, from new vests, panties, some unisex T-shirts and then it was the bra time. I was so pleased by the caring nature of my brother that I decided to let him choose what he liked to see me into!

"Why don't you choose the ones that will look best on this slut, Bhai (brother)?"

"Bras don't suite you, Sissy! We'll rope up those boobs tight and then gang-bang you at my friend's farm-house! Don't you remember, you little piece of ass...How you begged for cum?"

I smiled and looked down, my cheeks red! I bought a black push-up bra, a red satin bridal bra, grey underwire, a white netted lace bra and several other padded and regular ones. Of course, we growing girls need many of these!

My cousin left soon afterwards and I was left alone. I neither knew the inmates of my hostel nor did I had the liberty to get to know them owing to my big breasted chest. At my hostel, I wore the clothes any other boy would wear but my swollen chest, my wide ass and my girly frame with shaved legs made me stand out. I was on hormones and had to shave my body on regular basis. I sometimes got unwanted attention and the boy next door, tried to feel my milky legs and kind of groped me once.

However, the warden of my hostel, Surendra always came to my rescue. He was a tall and well-built hunk with a dark body. Standing at six feet three, he was appointed to keep the boys at check and maintain discipline. He had a big moustache and heavy body hair. We called him Surendra Uncle. He was mad at every boy and every boy was mad at him. However, he particularly liked me as I was quiet and never annoyed him. He was affectionate toward me and even saved milk for me. I had requested him to keep a glass of milk for him if I could not come to the mess myself. I had to take those breast-growth pill with milk after applying the breast-cream at night.

Things had been going like normal, coaching and all, until that night. Post-Dinner, I came to my room, took some clothes and under-garments and went to bathroom to shave myself. I cleaned my pubic area, my loin, my sac and legs. I applied the breast lotion. I wore the white netted lace bra we had bought, over it was a loose blue racer-back vest with sheer black panties.

As I marched out of the bath, I saw Surendra standing there. My jaw dropped. He stood there frozen. I looked down, my boobs wanted to jump out of the tight bra. I could see my chocolate brown nipples from the netted fabric. The loose vest did nothing to cover my under-garment.

"Your milk, Deepak..." A question mark on his face.

Can't really explain what happened that moment but I stood there biting my forefinger while my other hand kept pulling a corner of the vest, just like small girls do. I stared him continuously, my eyes blinking, my face red!

"Call me Deepika!" My God! I had said that. I was so scared and turned on at the same time. My dicky had erected inside my undies.

"Your milk. Drink it and get lost. I don't want you to be here, tomorrow!" he said angrily and turned to leave.

Either he was cumming inside me tonight or I was going outside tomorrow. This was the last straw. I had to decide. I had to make this happen!

He had awaken the Bad-ass slutty-girl Deepika inside me. Yes! I was going to be naughty. This wrestler wasn't going to get a moment to breathe tonight. I was going to suck the very last drop of his juice!

'You're going to lick my asshole, all your life...you'll be my fan from tonight, Mr. Surendra! Let us see, how you, the strong big man refuse a single thing this baby-doll wants!' I thought and gave an evil smile.

"You're not feeding me?" I said meekly and gave him a smile, liking my lips.

"What? I liked you. But you are not a boy. You are a cheap..."

"What you're calling me a slut, Uncle?" I asked as if crying.

"No! I didn't mean it. But don't you have any shame?"

"I may not have any shame..." I moved and locked the door quickly "...But I have many things you'll like." I said and freed my left breast. The big chocolatey areola on a milky melon came forth. Beside it was my right boob still in the beautiful lace cup.

"I want you to be my friend! I'm too lonely." I said, my face showing utter dissatisfaction. My pink full lips teasing him.

"Come play with me, Uncle!", I pinched my free nipple and started circling the tip. "It feels nice. You'll enjoy it. Come!"

"I can't touch it, can I?" The poor lad questioned.

"Of course! You're my friend." Saying it I free the other breast too. I seemed I had shown the red flag to the furious bull.

Surendra came running and started fondling my melons from behind. "Oh! Surendra!" I left out a gasp.

After about two minutes, I strongly removed his hands; I was sure by now that the bait was in.

"Why? I want more!"

"No, uncle! Your wife must be waiting for you! Go home, its night!" I was teasing him.

"She won't mind. She has the habit of waiting."

"Uncle, don't you think you're just using me to have fun. What will I do tomorrow? And the day after it?"

"So, what do you demand?"

"Give me your nights! Don't go to your wife. Make love to me instead!"

"But you're a man!"

"But I have a heart same as your wife, and some other things too." I kept his hands on my boobies again.

"I won't force you. It's your choice!" My god, I was enjoying playing this emotional roller-coaster with him.

I knew his wife must be some boring ugly home-maker. I just wanted to see if vagina mattered at all! Of course, it didn't.

"Ok! I won't see my wife's face all week. It'll be just you from tonight."

I lay on my bed exposing my curves. I pushed my ass out. My big-booty looked beautiful against the black flowery crotch of my sheer-satin undies.

"Feed me with your hands!" As he started giving me the milk -glass, I dropped a bit of it on my boobs.

"Lick them and suck your milk off!" I said smiling. I got caught of his hair and invited him to suck on my tits. With the other hand I was stroking my clitty-dicky cock.

After sucking and playing with them for about 10 minutes he seemed quite contented. But the game was not over yet, I took the glass and spill the milk all over him and my body. "Let's lick!"

I took off his black kurta (a long Indian-shirt with buttons only at top) off and sucked his neck, his nipples and his stomach. His sweated tasted so good. I was wet inside. I just stuck to him, like for eternity.

"Oh! Wow." Surendra remarked.

He then removed my blue-vest and sucked my boobs again, later going for my navel and back. He made me lie on my stomach and liked my back. He unclasped my bra but I did not undo it. He kept licking my back. He reached below but did not remove my panties, rather just uncovered my ass. He was avoiding my member, I wanted the most attention out of it! He thought of taking the easy way but I wasn't a submissive sissy-girl, I was a devilish-tranny!

I turned back. He looked annoyed but I got on my knees to gracefully remove his Pajama and slide off his boxers.

It was the scariest thing I've ever seen. I knew five inches, I had known of six, this was not even seven. This was beyond, beyond my calculation but one thing was sure my candy-hole was not ready for this; it was still innocent, still young, and still immature!

I took his eight incher in my hands. It was thicker than my hands could contain. He grabbed my head and put his cock into mouth. I was choked. I sucked for a little while but could not proceed. His stood up and started face-fucking me. I recalled it wasn't just an Idiom, he was actually a bull. He was so furious and big, that I was knocked out of my senses. All I could sense was my poor little head, continuously being struck into his pubic hair while his heavy balls where hitting my chin like a pendulum. After sometime he took out his tool and flushed my little mouth with his balls. Must say I had kinda started liking this mad brutal-fucking. I caressed and sucked his member and his balls for a while. The musk smell of his groin kicked off my kink!

I stood up and signaled him towards the bathroom. "Let's get cleaned up!"

We went into the washroom, he picked up sponge and started cleaning me. I remembered the days, my dad used to clean me. We embraced ourselves as showers drew on us. He undid my bra and started stroking his Dick with it.

"Ah! This piece is so pretty."

"I wore it just for you." I said as I threw it on the tiles and took his tool in my mouth. Later, I used my enema kit and started cleaning my inners. "Oh! You're so beautiful!" he said as he sat there and praised me, cleaning my ass.

I came out wearing his wet black kurta over my otherwise naked body. He sat on my bed, completely naked. His black tool saluting me. Pre-cum oozing from its tip. I was no longer scared but wanted him to bury his tool deep inside me and make me his woman. He shifted to make space for me.

"No! Not now. Not before you please me!" I said lifting up the Kurta I had worn to expose my small prick.

"I'm not gay!" he exclaimed.

"Neither I'm. I'm a girl. Either you accept me as one or you don't. Come on! Suck me." I said stroking my weak limp member and went towards him.

He moved his face, opened his mouth and I put my sac into his mouth. "Please me! Praise my beautiful sac. Nothing turns me on more, Honey!"

You should've looked at his face. For my love-hole, he accepted my yummy sac into his mouth; if it was, at all! He didn't know but this bastard had unknowingly turned into a gay.

I didn't let him leave soon. He had to worship my clitty-cock for some another quarter of an hour, till he accepted the secrets my body had for its lover. "Oh honey, I really needed this!" I let out a sigh of relief. Below he was busy sucking my prick. I took his head and turned it up "Look into my eyes, honey, while you suck me!" Finally, I was able to see love in his eyes. He was now enjoying my body-parts. A drop of tear left my eye. His love had bought me! I was more than ready to welcome his meat inside me. Love is after all we trannies demand.

I pulled him up and our lips met. His lips kind of assaulted mine. I could not take it anymore. I jumped and he took me into his lap, his strong muscles around my slender waist and my legs tucking him tight. "Take me, Lord!" I screamed.

He threw me on the bed and himself jumped in. I took his swollen tool and directed it towards my asshole.

"No! Wait." He said. He slid aside the long black shirt I had worn and lowered his face towards my arse.

"You need not. That won't be necessary! We can directly..." he had his tongue licking and teasing my love-hole even before I could complete.

"Ah! Oh! Don't stop, honey!" Words left my mouth instantly.

He was just too good with his tongue. He licked the inner walls of my pussy so well, I was almost wet in the front.

I grabbed his hair and pushed his face deeper inside my butt-crack. "Master please! Don't stop!"

"Ouch!" He slid a finger inside me. He gently slid it in and out rhythmically.

"Ah! Oh no!" And another finger was inside me.

"Please be gentle!" I begged.

"I can't assure you that. I'm not sure!" He grabbed his eight incher and shrugged his head.

"Why are you so big?" I questioned.

"Why are you so small?" He answered pressing my dicky.

I lubed my ass hole with coconut oil and pour lots of it on his cock. But it didn't do enough.

I soon realized why the hell I was fearing it when I should be enjoying it. After all, it was a dick and a tranny's asshole was made for drilling. Here, I was lucky to have a monster dick waiting to screw me and that's what tranny-sluts enjoy...taking it bigger and bigger! Don't act like a sissy-baby...be a woman, Deepika!

I got on my all fours and struck my ass out.

"Bring it on, Mr. Surendra. Let's see what you got!" He looked so amazed.

"Alright, my bitch. Let's drill you deep!"

We were doing it doggy-style. He put his head at my entrance. I expanded my sphincter as further as I could. Worthless!

I looked back at him, spat on his face and said "If you can't enter me, how do you dream of fucking me? Idiot. Apply force. Don't think of my candy!"

He grunted and I closed my eyes. 'You're going to die!' I told myself.

It pained even worse than earlier gang-bangs. I filled the pillow beneath me into my mouth, so that I can't scream.

"Oh! Fuck me!" I was in tears. I grabbed the bed sheets to bear the pain.

He put his entire body weight over me like a horse and froze me at my place to bear the pain.

I turned back and took him into embrace, his face next to me; my full lips near his. He licked my tears.

"You're tearing my ass!"

"That's what black-dicks do!" saying this he pressed my groin so passionately that I opened my mouth to end up in a deep kiss.

"Yeah!" he had all his eight inches inside my puckered hole and he was driving me nuts. He was humping so furiously that our sacks thumped each-other and all I could do was try to bear him.

I really don't know what had changed but all I could remember was after ten minutes of humping my innocent love-hole, I had a smile on my face; like I was kind of enjoying being violated by his log. I turned my face to look at the beautiful sight of his black demon and my pink angel loving each-other. I saw him smiling.

We changed positions and I brought his mouth over to my tits.

"Don't just suck on them! Chew them, bite them, eat them. Tell them who their owner is! I know you love them." He bit the left breast, looking into my eyes. "Come! Kiss me." I said and took him into embrace as we kissed. His hand reached my dick and started stroking.

He was fucking me so bad and I was for more, like a bitch on heat.

"I'm going to cum! Oh! Oh my god!" he grunted.

I flipped him into sitting position and then sat on his dick, so that my dick was between both of us and I was riding him to climax.

"Anh! Ha ha!" streams of hot cum spurting inside me! Gallons and liters of his load inside me, amazed me.

But I had to taste him and make him taste mine.

"More! Please honey. Please! Please! Please! Honey!!"

I joined our dicks together and started stroking both of them simultaneously. He seemed ashamed but soon he was going to even taste it! I saw, he was so tired, drenched in sweat, but I went on! And then I was gifted again with his delicious juice, this time not just his. I collected the fluid from both our members and spread it over my breasts. "Come on! Honey, lick it clean!" I pulled his hair towards me and made him lick it!

"No running away, mister!" I said laughing out.

As I sucked his limp dick clean..."Is your wife sexy? Like better than me!"

It gave me immense pleasure, knowing the woman whose husband I had just stolen away. I wanted him to forget everything of her!

"She's dark and skinny. I don't think, after fucking a teen arse like yours, I'll even be able to touch her again."

"Don't you worry my monster! You'll always have these big titties and this beautiful booty for you!" I said looking towards his cock, as if talking to it and spanked my ass. We, both broke into a laughter.

12