TSA: Touching Sexy Asses

Story Info
Dave and Sarah have some imaginative fun with roleplaying.
3k words
4.17
12.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stepped through the doorway into Dave's apartment. Dave is Sarah's boyfriend; they're just getting home from a hot date. It is winter time outside (well, everywhere, really) so Sarah is bundled up in her fur coat and warm leggings. The dark colored outfit is cute on her, and compliments her figure well. She's a bit on the short side, about five foot three. A petite little blonde woman.

Her hair came down to her shoulders, but she often had it in cute little pigtails, and with her big glasses it gave her a sexy schoolgirl look.

Her breasts weren't much bigger than average, just C cups, but she wasn't too worried as her ass made up for it. She had a big ass for a woman her size, and she worked hard at the gym to maintain her big butt and otherwise slim figure.

Dave stepped inside the apartment after her, closing the door behind him and locking up. He was the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. Short brown hair, about six feet tall, strong masculine facial features and a strong, toned body from all the working out he did.

Sarah was a lucky girl. Dave was a lucky guy too. They had had some wine at the restaurant, and were both eager to get inside to the warmth of the apartment, not to mention the activities they had in mind.

Dave and Sarah liked to do a bit of roleplay now and then. They never took it very seriously, just give them an excuse to be mushy or silly or tease each other sexually.

They didn't always like to be super direct about sex. Sometimes it could be great fun to tease each other or be coy. Tonight, Dave felt like having a bit of imaginative fun.

"Right this way through the security checkpoint ma'am. I'll take your purse for you." He said to her, coming up from behind and putting his hands on her hips. She caught on pretty quickly.

"Oh, certainly, officer..."

"Officer Jordan."

"Oh, thank you Officer Jordan. You can call me miss Gwinn." She said back.

"You'll need to take your coat off ma'am, let me help you." He said, turning her around and moving in very close, slowly pulling her fur coat off of her.

This revealed the shirt she was wearing underneath, a plain black shirt cut pretty low to show off her relatively small cleavage. Dave put her coat away in the closet and then pretended to receive a radio transmission.

"Uh huh... yes... right away, sir. Ma'am, you've been randomly selected for a private screening. Please follow me." He told her and took her by the hand.

"Is everything alright, Officer?" she asked with her bright blue bedroom eyes.

"Yes ma'am, just standard procedure." He said and led her by the hand to his bedroom. He dimmed the lights a bit and stood her in the middle of the room.

"We're just going to perform a brief frisking and possible search of your person." He told her as he pulled her close to him. They looked deep into each other's eyes and shared a few kisses.

"Mmm, sounds fine to me Officer." She said to him. She kicked her shoes off in the corner.

He lifted her arms straight out to her sides and began by running his strong hands up and down each one, feeling them through her long sleeved shirt and gently massaging the muscles underneath. They smiled at each other as he hummed his satisfaction - she seemed to be clean so far.

After he finished touching her arms he ran his hands up and down the sides of her torso, changing course occasionally to run his fingers and palms over her breasts or up and down her smooth back muscles. She started to bite her lip as he pressed a bit stronger into her body and spent a little more time examine her breasts and lower back.

"You're good so far, ma'am." He told her with a smile.

"Mmm, you are too, Officer. You're not done yet, are you?" She asked him coyly. He responded by kneeling down and starting the frisk of her legs. They were toned but had enough give to feel good when he squeezed and touched them.

First her calves then up the outside of her thighs until he reached around to her ample ass and grabbed with both hands, squeezing hard. She quivered in shock and grabbed his shoulders to keep her balance.

"You boys are serious, aren't you?" She asked him with a grin on her face.

"Of course, ma'am. That's what TSA is all about: touching sexy asses." She rolled her eyes hard at this stupid pun, but she didn't ask him to stop. Not that either of them wanted to.

She started running her hands through his hair and massaging his scalp as his hands rubbed all over her behind, spreading her cheeks and probing just outside her warm privates.

Even though it was outside her clothes, she still struggled slightly to maintain her composure. He ran his hands over the front of her thighs and up and down the inside, squeezing and massaging slowly up from her knees to just brush against her lips.

"Well ma'am, looks like you passed. Wait a minute..." he said and touched her finger to his ear.

"I just got authorized to perform a strip search. Please remove your clothes ma'am." He told her.

"Oh, but won't you help me?" she asked him with a pouty little smile. He obliged, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulling it upward exposing the smooth white skin of her belly, then up past her ribs and exposing the sexy little red bra she was wearing.

He pulled the shirt all the way off of her and pulled her close, kissing her while he unhooked her bra and pulled that off.

She stood close to him, her nipples reacting to the arousal as her small breasts brushed against his chest. He continued to kiss her, but moved down her neck and torso, stopping at each breast to caress and tease them.

He kneeled down again and wrapped his fingers around the elastic of her leggings, pulling them down slowly to reveal the matching red cotton panties she was wearing and exposing her creamy thighs. He was pleased as he had to stretch the elastic a bit to pull it over her ample butt.

He pulled the dark leggings all the way down her thighs and then past her calves and ankles until finally they were in a pile on the floor a few feet away. While he was on his knees anyway he slowly pulled her panties down too, revealing her smooth shaven crotch. He could just see the top of her snatch with her standing straight up. She held onto him, touching his hair and face for balance.

"Clean again. Excellent, miss Gwinn. Hold on..." he touched his ear again. "I just received authorization to perform a full oral examination. Please lay down on that bed." He told her. He gave her one last kiss on the lips (on her face) and led her to the bed. "I'll need to strip for this one too." He told her and before he could say anything she was already on her knees, taking his belt off.

No sense arguing with that, he thought, and pulled his shirt off. By the time he finished stripping his top, she had just pulled his member out and was holding its warm mass. It was about 60% mast at this point, but still pretty big.

She handled it gently, as if she might be in trouble. She looked up at him with a sexy look in her eyes.

"Don't worry ma'am, that's just my security wand. We may use it later." He told her coyly and pulled the rest of his clothes off. She was still on her knees, his cock pointed in her face, waiting eagerly. He lifted her up and onto her back on the bed.

Dave crawled on top of her and started kissing her eager lips. Their tongues mingled and touched, pushing back and forth and swirling around each other. His rod was just brushing against her belly as they wiggled and squirmed in mutual pleasure.

Then he began to kiss her cheek, then her neck, then her chest and both breasts. He left a trail of kisses down her chest while she wriggled and ran her fingers through his hair.

She was growing very warm and very wet in the anticipation. She watched him slowly descend down her nude body, her sensitive skin reacting to each little touch, like little vibrations of pleasure wiggling and zapping around her body.

She couldn't help arching her back a little bit when he was kissing around her clit, and moaned in impatience when he decided first to examine the inside of her thighs with his tongue.

Eventually she couldn't take it anymore and pulled gently at his head, guiding his lips to her aching pussy. He took the hint pretty quickly and started a gentle licking motion from the bottom to the clit, slow and deliberate.

She moaned and relaxed as she finally began to get relief from the horniness. The relaxation didn't last long as he subtly sped up his oral caress.

Dave loved eating Sarah out, and lucky for him, Sarah enjoyed the process greatly as well. He had grown to be pretty darn good at it by now, too. His tongue expertly slid and stroked and teased her now soaked lips. He kissed and squeezed her clit with his lips, alternating between long, deliberate licking motions and suckling kisses.

They both got into a rhythm, Sarah arching and humping gently at his face and Dave running his hands up and down her body and squeezing, pressing, touching her thighs, her belly, her breasts.

It was like sexual electricity to Sarah. She felt the waves of heat and passions pulsate from her pussy outward and a droning orgasmic vibration buzzing away through her whole body.

She moaned with pleasure unashamedly and ran her hands through his soft hair, stroking his scalp and pushing and pulling in rhythm with their erotic beat.

Dave lifted her lower half up by her thighs just enough for him to envelope her whole slit with his mouth and begin a rapid but rhythmic tongue-lashing assault directly on her clit. The waves of pleasure exploded upward in frequency and drove Sarah very quickly to the edge of orgasm.

"Oh god Dave, you're gonna make me cum!" That was music to his ears and his tongue sped up even more. It didn't take long before her gently humping became wild convulsions of ecstasy as orgasm rocked her body.

Her eyes nearly rolled back into her head as she pressed Dave's face hard into her crotch and humped it in desperation. As the orgasm slowly petered out she regained control of her faculties and released Dave. She felt good laying back in the post-orgasmic glow.

Dave curled up next to her and cuddled for a few minutes, touching her skin and rubbing her breasts and kissing her neck and face and generally making an erotic little nuisance of himself as she giggled and kissed him back and quivered as he touched an especially sensitive spot on her body. All the while his member was getting very hard as he gently humped the side of her thigh during this teasing.

Eventually he got on all fours over her and kissed her while his rock hard boner touched and traced little lines on her cute belly. "Well ma'am, all we found in there was an orgasm but I think we should probe with the wand just in case." He said to Sarah.

She said "Sounds wonderful officer, is it ready?" and slowly licked her lips, ending with a naughty little lower lip bite.

"Let's just make sure..." he said and repositioned himself so his smooth-shaven crotch was directly above her face.

His member had softened just enough by that time that when he dipped his balls into her welcoming mouth and she massaged them gently with her lips and tongue, his cock laid across her face on the left side of her nose, tip reaching her hairline.

He reveled in the erotic sight and sensation for a few moments and then lifted his balls out. "Stick out your tongue." He ordered and she obliged readily. Slowly he ran his member across the surface as she pressed her sexy little warm tongue against it, sliding his whole cock from the tip to the base.

He slid it back to the tip and then back to the base again and repeated this a few times. He started to rub his cock on her face, taking a juvenile delight in seeing his lover submitting so readily and taking almost as much pleasure in servicing him as he took pleasure in being serviced.

"You're getting saliva and precum all over my face!" she said coyly. She didn't stop licking him, though.

"Well, alright." He thought to himself and instead slipped his member inside her warm mouth. He didn't get it very deep because of the angle but Sarah hummed and moaned strongly and massaged his frenulum aggressively with her tongue.

After a few seconds of this he pulled his cock out of her mouth, she gave it one final kiss, and Dave moved into missionary position to fuck.

He rubbed his member against her still wet clit a few times to tease her before he pressed it against her entrance. He felt her breathing speed up in anticipation and he smiled and kissed her, beginning to push his saliva-slicked cock inside her already soaked pussy.

It didn't take much pressure for him to push it all the way inside her warm snatch. The walls of her hole squeezed his member tightly as he pushed slowly to the hilt.

She let out a long, loud moan as he did. He couldn't stop himself from vocalizing his pleasure a bit either. When he was all the way in, he slowly pulled almost all the way out before beginning to fuck her at a gentle, deliberate pace.

He kissed her lips and hugged her and teased her neck and ear lobes with his tongue as much as he could as he took delight in thrusting his manhood inside her. She wrapped her arms around his back, grabbed at the sheets, spread and contracted her legs.

The feeling was like a rod of pure pleasure being thrust inside her over and over and she could barely contain herself as it blasted sexual ecstasy from her snatch through her whole body.

She would giggle as her teased her and then suddenly gasp as he gave her a particularly forceful thrust. They were both now openly moaning and gasping and breathing hard and their vocalizations only increased as the gentle rhythm picked up in tempo and intensity.

Dave picked up Sarah's legs, put the back of her knees in the crux of his elbows and began to fuck her hard and deep. His cock now spent most of its time deep in her pussy, pressing directly against her g spot or sliding against it. She just laid back and took it like the horny little woman she was.

She loved being fucked so aggressively. She could barely muster the strength to do anything besides moan, mumble "Oh, Dave, fuck me..." and grasp at something, him or the sheets or a pillow.

He was thoroughly enjoying himself as well, reveling in the animalistic intensity. But there was something he wanted even more than to continue plowing her deep like this.

"Get up and turn over, I want to fuck you doggy style." He whispered in her ear and pulled out. As much as she liked getting fucked like this, she loved getting fucked doggy style even more. Lucky for her, he also loved the way her pussy gripped his member.

He loved the sight and sensation of his hips slapping against her big butt just as much. She flipped over, got on her hands and knees and stuck her ample ass in the air as fast as she could with such shaky limbs. He wasted no time in penetrating her again, resuming the pace from before.

He loved the sight of her bare ass, especially when he was also six or more inches deep inside her. Sarah's butt was a model of erotic perfection. It was big, and she worked out enough that the skin was smooth and soft. It spread not just wide but also popped outward enough to give plenty of flesh to grab and rub. They were big, soft buns to squeeze around a long, thick sausage.

The white color of her skin shined slightly with a subtle sheen of sweat from rigorous bedroom activities or from a load deposited in sticky ropes across its humps and valley. He gripped her waist. He ran his hands up and down her back and hips and breasts and butt. He spread her cheeks for a better view and gave playful little slaps to watch her booty jiggle from the impact. He couldn't resist; her ass was just too inviting.

This hard, wet, passionate fucking was getting to be more than they could contain. "Dave, baby, you're gonna make me cum again!" was all she managed to slur out before switching to a higher pitched squeal as he fucked another orgasm out of her. Her insides convulsed and squeezed and writhed on his cock and this was plenty to make him cum too.

"Oh baby here it comes..." he whispered softly in her ear. She loved the feeling of his dick twitching hard inside her while jets of cum sprayed into her already soaked pussy.

He continued to fuck her, slowly down the pace as her slit squeezed every last drop out of his orgasming cock. As his orgasm subsided, he pulled out slowly while marveling at Sarah's ass one last time before she collapsed over in an erotically-exhausted heap.

He lied down next to her and they both spent a few minutes cuddling and cooling back down. "You passed, ma'am. You can come into the premises now." He said to her when he finally got his breath back. They giggled, shared some more kisses, and resumed their loving embrace.