Tub Time for Two

Story Info
Bubbly bathtime fun for Lisa and Carlie.
1.1k words
4
73k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my favorite sessions of lovemaking happened on a Saturday night after my girlfriend and I came home from dancing at "Horizons", a lesbian dance club. We were both a bit tipsy from the wine we had drunk, and the taxi ride home was full of innuendos at what we would do to each other when secreted in our lovers nest (okay, our messy apartment that we shared :p ). Having practically groped and fondled each other just about as much as we could in the taxi, we were both ready to slide under the silk sheets and pleasure each other a bit more directly. While passing the mirror in the living room, however, I realized I looked a fright! My red hair was damp and sweaty and stuck to my neck and cheeks. My face was flushed from drinking and dancing, and my body smelled of cigarettes, alcohol, and lots of sweat!

Now normally I'm very much an au naturel gal when it comes to the natural smells of people, but I was grossing myself out with the interesting mix of scents and smells picked up from the club! I begged my girlfriend, Carlie, to let me hop in the shower to wash some of the grunge off before we began an extended session of foreplay and sex. Carlie winked at me and said, "Why sure, Lisa! You take all the time you need. In fact, I think I'm going to help you along to make sure you're good and clean!"

With that statement, Carlie stripped out of her sweater and jeans, undid her bra, slid her panties down (tossing them to me with her feet!) and zipped into the bathroom. What else could I do but follow? I stripped down as well and entered the bathroom just as Carlie slipped into the shower. Can I tell you what a beauty she is? Of course, she is beautiful at any time, but I have rarely seen a more erotic sight than seeing Carlie as the shower poured the steamy water down her sensual, full body.

Like me, Carlie is very pale, which contrasts so wonderfully with her very dark pubic hair. She looks like an elegant black-and-white nude come to life and the pale/dark contrast only accentuates her beautiful form. Unlike me, her breasts are fuller as is the rest of her body, which I absolutely adore. She calls me her "stick girl" and I respond back by commenting on her "pillows".

Okay, enough...I could go on forever about her body, not to mention her spirit and effervescent personality! After a brief reflective moment, I joined her in the shower and we held each other tight as the water cascaded down her back. I heard her giggle then, and wondered what prank she was pulling. I soon found out as I felt a warmth running down my ankles and feet - she had just peed in the shower!

I laughed so hard and said, "Why you urchin!" and then let loose with a stream myself, holding her hips close to mine hoping that I could get her a little better than she got me! She pinched my thigh and I let out a yelp as she lifted me up and carried me to the other wall of the shower. Holding me up against the wall, Carlie kissed me with such passion it nearly took my breath away. At that time, I wondered if the steam was coming from the hot shower or from my turned-on body!

The next thing I know she has a bar of soap in her hand and is lathering her hands up. She slowly and softly used her soapy hands to wash my arms, my neck, my breasts and tummy. I shivered as she lathered up again and let her hands run over my thighs, my legs, my ankles and feet. I could almost have killed her when she skipped my pussy! Instead she said, "Okay, time to turn around." Obediently I turned around, my back to Carlie and the shower head as she lathered up once more and lovingly massaged and cleaned my back.

Other than sex, I like nothing better than a great massage and Carlie is one of the best masseuses around! She kneaded my back and shoulders for what seemed like forever, and then knelt to wash the back of my legs.

Now, I was hoping against hope. My hands were against the wall supporting my weight as my mind sent mental messages to Carlie. Lo and behold, she read my mind! Soaping up again, she sensually caressed my ass cheeks, spreading them so that she could clean every wrinkle of my pinkish pucker. She let her index finger softly slip and slide around my anus and then slowly pushed the index finger in just a little bit.

My juices were flowing now and she knew it! My moan echoed throughout the porcelain-tiled bathroom as her other hand sought my mons and began caressing my wet, dark auburn pubic hair. I moved my hips against her hand, wanting her caresses against my clitoris and pussy lips.

Readers, she played me like a violin. Between her anus-teasing finger and her pussy massage, I could no longer think clearly. The mist in the shower seemed to fill my mind and the next thing I knew the shower had been turned off, and Carlie was drying my shaking, sexually heightened body with a large, fluffy towel.

My head cleared as I realized the shower was over, and my mind filled with one lusty objective: a full-fledged sex attack on Carlie! My lips quickly found hers as my body pushed her toward the bed. Suprised (and pleased) at my sexual forthrightness, she backed up onto the bed and let me hover over her as we hungrily french kissed. I slowly lowered my body to hers and I swear there was a moment when our clits touched (just barely, just briefly) that I felt that we were one. We gave up all aspects of civilization as we sinuously moved, touched, pushed, kissed, licked, nibbled, and fingered each other. We were two pre-historic lesbians proudly and wildly accepting and receiving sexual energy from each other.

Her mound against my leg, mine against hers, we moved in a frantic rhythm...barely able to kiss as the pleasures washed over our senses. Finally, I felt orgasm approached and screamed out; only a minute later, Carlie followed with her usual orgasmic groans. So much for the shower! Now both of us were sticky, sweaty and unruly, and I loved it! She held me in her arms as we rested in the afterglow, occasionally tasting of each other and continually reminding each other how wonderful the other was.

_______________________________________________

Thank you so much everyone for your support. Please let me know what you think about this or any of my stories/poem(s). Voting and e-mails are appreciated; have a wonderful week!

Liz