Tub Time to Remember

Story Info
Two young lovers get a little kinky wet in the bathtub.
1.7k words
3.88
22.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a tradition of taking a long luxurious bath in the early evening after she got home from work and before we would go out. She wasn't answering her phone, so I assumed she was still in the tub when I got to her door. Luckily her door wasn't locked. I crept up the stairs and entered the bathroom. Her eyes shot open as I startled her but then a sly grin swept across her face. She looked stunning.. her long legs wouldn't quite fit in the tub, one was lazily draped over the end and the other was sexily laying over it. Her hands were pressed against her thighs and she started to slowly move them up her body. She shut her eyes again but I know she could feel me staring at her smooth wet body, my eyes traveling with her fingers up her perfect legs. She thrust her hips up just a little bit as she was getting closer to her sex. Her pussy emerged over the meniscus of the tub water. Her fingers teasingly started to move in, grazing over her finely trimmed pubic hairs. She dropped one finger down and ran it up her slit, finally exposing her delicious pink cunt to me. It was glistening and dripping wet from a combination of the water and her own arousal. Then with both of her index fingers she spread her cunt lips wide open for me. She smiled as she heard my belt unbuckle, followed by my pants hitting the floor. She turned her head to me and open her eyes.

She: You see something you like? That's a very hard cock you have there mister. I want you to stroke it for me. I want to watch you jerk off while you stare at me, you big pervert.

Me: Oh babe, I love it when you tease my like that.

She: Ah ah ah, no talking. You do not have permission. If you talk again without permission, I'm putting you on cock torture.

She licked her lips and she dragged one hand up to cup her left tit. Her tits weren't huge but they were amazing; soft, pert, a perfect handful. They were capped with those flawless little pink pencil eraser nipples. Those are my favorite. She loved to have her nipples played with and she was sure going at it herself there in the tub, pinching and squeezing them with one hand while her other hand was down below. Her palm was pressed against her flat stomach, her fingertips gently playing with her little clit. My hand was wrapped around my cock, rock hard, administering long full strokes. I started going a little faster and I could feel my cum starting to churn inside me.

She: Come a little closer to me. Bring that cock over a little closer now.

I took another step towards the tub and watched as she slid two fingers deep in her pussy. She pulled them out slowly and brought them up to my cock.

She: Move your hand, it's my turn now. Put your hands behind your back.

I did as I was told and she began to lather up the length of my cock on the top side. Her hand went back down to her pussy and she repeated this process now smearing her juices along the bottom. My cock was now completely covered in her sweet smelling girl cum. She gripped her hand all the way around my thick cock. Stroking me just right, I knew I wouldn't last too long, she really had me worked up. When she got to the base she let one of her fingers curl up under my balls and press against my glands. God that always gets me. I could really feel it now. The point of no return.

Me: Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Oh my God, I'm gonna cum so hard!

My cum flew out of me in two long shots. The first hitting the water right below her pussy. The second landed right between her tits. She put a little dab of it on her finger and brought it up to her mouth, licking it off with the tip of her tongue.

She: Mmm, your cum tastes so amazing. It's like none that I've ever tasted before.

She was so dirty. I cracked a smile, panting, spent, sated. She rose up out of the tub and stepped out, she put her hand around my throat and grabbed me firmly by the prick with her other hand.

She: But, you broke the rules mister, I said no talking, N.O. Now, get in there and lie down.

She practically pushed me into the tub but I didn't mind, I was eager to find out whatever it was she had in store for me. She stepped in the tub and stood over me.

She: This is what you get, for being such a big pervert.

She squatted down over my spent flaccid dick, put her hand around my neck and she let out a big exhale. Just then she started peeing. Her warm clear pee was streaming right against my cock at point blank range. The sensation was blowing my mind. I could feel the blood flowing to my cock while her pee was flowing out of her cunt. When she was finally done she looked down and my cock was fully erect again. She gave it a quick little slap, then she got out of the tub and reached for a towel.

She: Cock torture, ha!

Oh hell no, there was no way I wasn't going to fuck her now. I stood up and got out and grabbed her tits from behind. My hands were all over her but I was an artist. I was deftly massaging her breasts, tweaking and pinching her nipples in rhythm. I slid my hand down the crack of her ass and was massaging her pussy from behind. I could read her cunt lips like braille and I could tell I was doing a pretty good job from her sped up breathing and her wetness. I bent her over the sink, gave her two firm spanks on her ass cheeks and lined up the head of my cock to her sex. But then she reached back and slapped it away.

She: You are on cock torture my friend. So you better make me cum, before you even think about putting that thing inside me.

Well this was to be no problem. There's just about no sexual turn on for me that is greater than making a girl cum. I love to go down, especially on her exemplary pussy, it was a perfectly formed masterpiece cunt. That thing belonged in a museum.

Normally I would start by teasing her, taking my time, slowly licking her all over, and getting her super aroused, but this time it's not going to be necessary as we're both so worked up and horny already. I threw the towel down on the bathroom tile and quickly guided her down to the floor. I got my head down between her legs, looked up at her, gave her a wink and got to work. I gently ran my tongue all the way from her asshole to the top of her clit. My first taste of the evening. She had the best tasting pussy I've ever encountered, a sensation that I cannot put into words. I slid my index finger all the way inside her. She sucked in her breath sharply when I curled it up and pressed it against her g spot. Then with my thumb and middle finger I spread her lips giving me full access to her clit, which was now hard, dripping wet, and electrified. I was slowly licking across her clit while my finger was massaging her g-spot in time. Her hips started shaking, little earthquakes were going off in her loins. She grabbed my hair and thrusted her pussy up into my face. I took this as my cue and sucked her little clit into my mouth. Then I was lightly batting it about with my tongue. Her hips were really going now, brief electric spasms, shook her involuntarily, I could tell I had her really close. I reached up and pinched her taut pink nipple and it sent her over the edge. All her spasms and contractions converged together for one big glorious screaming orgasm.

She: Fuck, oh my, oh my God! You are so good at that. Come here, get on top of me.

The towel had shifted and her naked ass was pressed against the floor. There was pussy juice all over the tile. I wiped her cum from my face and pushed my fingers into her mouth. My cock was at full attention as I stroked it and watched while she sucked on my fingers. I moved up on top of her and threw her left leg over my shoulder. I teased her clit a little bit with the head of my cock; knocking on her front door. Then I pushed it in and slid right in all the way down to the base in one push. I held it there deep inside her. I could feel it pulsing against her tight pussy walls. I took her hand and brought it up to my neck. She squeezed her hand around my throat as we began to fuck with long slow thrusts. She fucked back into me on my downstrokes and used her pussy muscles to squeeze me as I pulled away. I got her other leg up over me and I started to fuck her faster, penetrating deeply. We were both panting heavily, lost in the fuck, away from the world. I stuck my fingers in her mouth and then playfully slapped the side of her face. She wrapped her long legs around my back, keeping me deep inside her. She grabbed my throat once more and that's all I could take. I pulled out just in time. I shot my cum right at her pussy, decorating her pubic hair with my pearly paint. After a minute of basking in the afterglow she looked at me and said...

She: I think we need to shower now, we're gonna be late. No funny business,N.O.

Sure. No funny business.....