Tube of White

Story Info
An artist paints a model, with cum.
2.7k words
4.24
38.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinocchio
Pinocchio
45 Followers

Masturbation plus fantasy plus exhibitionism. Plenty of cum, of course. (Comments and votes are always welcome.)

I'd seen her hanging around the gallery where a few of my paintings were being displayed, so it didn't surprise me when she turned up at my studio, suggesting that I might like to paint her. I told her that I was getting some of my work ready for an upcoming show, and that I wouldn't have time to do anything new for a few days. A hint of a smile passed across her face. "You don't want to paint me? In the nude, of course. My name is Jenny."

I told her that in a day or two, we might be able to work something out. She was, after all, attractive. VERY attractive. Black hair, clear skin with a few freckles across her nose, very symmetrical facial features, large breasts, full hips. Just my type. And not just for artwork. I thought to myself, "I'd like to paint you with my..." and then I stopped. I'm supposed to be a professional, keeping my personal life and artistic life scrupulously separate. On the other hand, she'd shown up uninvited at my place. So maybe professional standards weren't an issue, now.

She was wearing a dark blue-black satiny blouse, and tight jeans. They clung to her body, emphasizing her lovely shape. She walked over to my work area, looked over the assortment of paint tubes laying on a stand near an easel. She picked up a brand-new tube of titanium white acrylic paint. About 6 inches long. She held it up in front of her face for a few moments, and shot me a sly look. Then she parted her lips, and slid the tube into her mouth. And out. In and out. She was fellating a tube of paint, and watching my reaction! It was having the effect she'd clearly been hoping for. My eyes were locked onto hers, and my cock was swelling in my pants. I made no effort to hide it. I'm not that shy, and I was glad to give her what she wanted. She slipped the tube out of her mouth, and unscrewed the cap, flipping it over and popping the seal. She began running her fingers along the length of the tube, stroking it back and forth, gently compressing it until a small droplet of white appeared at the tip. I was shocked by this brazen seduction. And very turned on.

"You like this, don't you?" she taunted. "Well, I like it too." I found myself rubbing my still imprisoned and rapidly growing cock. She squeezed the tube a little more firmly, and a rivulet of white dripped out of the tube, and onto her blouse; she daubed more of it along the contours of her breasts. I could see her nipples hardening as she did so. This was getting me really hot. She set the paint tube back down and slunk over to me. She put her hand on the bulge in my pants. "Do you want me to unzip you? And take out...your...cock?"

"Yeah. I do want that," I rasped.

And so she did. She unbuckled my belt; then the zipper came down. My cock was straining against my briefs. She ran her hand over the bulge for a few seconds, making me absolutely frantic. Then she pulled the briefs away and down, and my erection sprang up. She admired it for a moment. She said, "I love looking at it. I want to watch it throb and pulsate with your heartbeat. I want to see it drip. l want to watch your semen spurt out of it. But there's something I'd like you to do for me, first." That aroused my suspicions—and curiosity. Was she playing me? I really didn't think so. My concerns were put to rest when she said to me, "I want you naked. More naked than the nudes you paint. Masturbate for me. Make yourself so hard and hot that when you explode, you do it with complete abandon; total release when you cum. While you're pleasuring yourself, I want you to look at me, and tell me all the things you want to do to me...and what you want me to do to you. Everything you describe today, I will make sure takes place tomorrow. Leave nothing out, and it will all happen."

I could scarcely believe what I was hearing. "You're serious?" I asked.

"Totally. Tell me what you want to experience with me. How you want to touch and be touched. Tell me all the ways you want to cum. In me, and on me. Again and again. Oh, and I have a friend. Her name is Mary. She's seen you and your work at the gallery. She's very attractive—and attracted to you. She's got amazing tits. You can cum on her, too, if you like. But you've got to tell me everything, while you're wanking here now, just for me. And just so you know I'm for real, here's a preview." She took my cock in her hand, pumping it back and forth a few times, and then slipped it into her mouth for a moment. "Now, strip!" she said.

I did so, while she settled herself on a small padded ottoman. I pulled my t-shirt over my head, kicked off my shoes, socks, slid out of my khakis and briefs. I stood before her with an absolutely raging hard-on. She smiled. I stay in shape; I knew she liked what she saw. I walked up to her, and started wanking, right in front of her face. I looked her in the eye, and said, "I want to do all sorts of things to you, and with you. I want you on your knees, stroking my cock with your hands, licking the pre-cum off the tip, sliding me in and out of your mouth. I want you to unbutton your blouse, and take out your gorgeous tits. I want you to rub my cock all over them, until they're shiny with more of my juice. While you're doing that, I'll be pulling on your nipples, makin' 'em hard, sending pleasure-pain through your body. Then I want you to take me back into your mouth, letting my cock slide in and out, getting even harder, making me want you even more. But I won't cum yet. I'll want this to keep going for some time. I'll want you to wank me while tell me how much you love cock, how you need it, worship it, and how much you want mine to spurt jizz all over your tits."

I couldn't believe I was saying all this to a woman I'd known for a total of five minutes. But I could tell by the glassy, hypnotized look in her eyes, and the thin sheen of sweat on her forehead, that this was getting her as hot as I was. My hand continued to work my cock. The pre-cum started dripping everywhere. There was so much of it! Jenny knelt down, and positioned herself underneath so that the droplets began falling onto her face; a few landed in her mouth. She smiled/grimaced as the taste fed her lust. She began to quietly pant. She unbuttoned her jeans. She slipped her hand down to her cunt, and began fingering herself. A quiet moan escaped from her mouth. She stared with renewed intensity at my cock. It was incredibly rigid. The head was shiny-purple, the veins bulging along the length of it. When I released it for a moment, it bobbed up and down, with every beat of my heart, just as she'd wanted. White droplets occasionally flipped onto her hair as it did so.

"The first time I cum on you, you'll be on your knees. You'll stroke my pre-cum slippery cock with your hand, occasionally sliding it into your mouth. Then you'll start pumping it faster, harder. You'll feel it swelling, dripping, ready to spurt. You'll be saying, 'Yeah baby; that's it! Cum on me! Cum all over these tits! Shoot it all over them! I want it so bad!!' And then I will. I'll howl as I explode, my jizz raining down all over your tits! Your nipples will be standing at attention as they receive my gift. What doesn't land on your tits will be on your face and hair."

It was all I could do to back off from cumming right there, for real. But I wanted to make the most of the situation. I slowed my cock stroking. "I know you're getting hot, Jenny. I've got lots more in mind for you.

"After I've recovered from cumming on your tits, I'll have you slipping out of your clothes. You'll dance around, showing me your beautiful, sexy body. You'll start stroking and sucking my cock, until it's hard again. This time, I'll want you to concentrate on blowing me, sliding my cock, in and out of your mouth, tasting my slick-salty juice. You'll release me from your mouth long enough to rub my cock on your tits, and then slide me back into your mouth. I'll grab your hair as I pump myself in and out of you. I'll let you know when I'm ready to cum. I'll slip out of your mouth, and you'll grab my dick with your hands, staring at it, as you jerk me off. I'll groan as I shoot one warm jet after another all over your face and hair. You'll look like the total cumslut you really are.

Jenny was, by now in another world, staring at my stiff, throbbing dick, and fingering her clit at a gradually accelerating tempo. Her breath was turning to little ragged gasps. I stared back at her, focused on all the white droplets of paint on her dark blouse, imagining that they were droplets of my cum, and knowing that in a while, they'd be joined by the real thing.

"After that, we'll take a break, have a snack—a baguette, cheese, apple slices, and a glass of wine. Not too much, though. We don't want to be too full for what's next. And that will be a straight-ahead blowjob. I'll relax on the couch, stroking my cock. You'll come to me, and leaning over, you'll let your tits bump and rub my cock, til I'm as hard as I am right now. (Was I ever!) Then I'll stand up. You'll be on your knees, again. I'll pump in and out of your mouth, like before, but this time we'll keep going, until my cum splashes into your throat, one spurt after another. Some of it you'll let run out of the corners of your mouth, because it looks so hot! The rest, you'll swallow. I'll kiss you then, tasting myself on your tongue. After that, we'll call your friend, Mary.

"While we're waiting for Mary, you'll still be hot from sucking me off, but I'll be working you up even more. I'll play with your tits, nibbling them, stroking them. I'll caress your back, and the insides of your thighs. I'll rub your clit, then slide a finger in and out of your slit. Then I'll use my tongue instead, flicking it around to really get you going. Your moaning and gasping will be turning me on (again!), and I'll start wanking in front of you—just the way I am now. By then, we'll both be ready for me to fuck you properly. I'll lay back on the futon, while you impale yourself on my cock. I'll reach up and play with your tits, pull on your nipples, and run my hands up and down your body. I'll press on your clit while you bounce up and down, moaning and shrieking as you cum, over and over again."

This imaginary scenario was clearly having the effect Jenny and I were hoping for. Her blouse was open, and she was pulling on her nipples with one hand, fingering her clit with the other. She was panting, moaning, sweating, and all the while staring at my cock, as I pumped and stroked it before her.

"You'll still be riding my cock when Mary shows up. The door will be unlocked, and she'll get the whole show, as we fuck and fuck." I realized, that I knew Mary, casually. I'd seen her at the gallery; she worked at the bank. She was cute in a slightly homely way, with sandy blonde hair, and an absolutely incredible rack! I'd often thought of shooting my spunk all over those truly amazing tits. Now I'd get the chance to. I went on with my erotic scenario, while I continued stroking my cock.

" We'll switch positions so that I'm on top of you. Mary will come over to us while you and I are fucking. She'll lean over, take both my hands, and place them on her chest. I'll feel her nipples hardening." That'll get me so hot, I won't last much longer. Mary will step back after that, to watch us finish. We'll pick up the pace, slamming together. You'll be whimpering, moaning, gasping, 'Yeah baby, yeah, do it, do it,' as we get ready to cum. When we do, we'll howl and scream together, as I shoot sperm deep into you, finally collapsing on top of you.

"Then it'll be time for another break. Mary will join us for another snack, while I admire her body. She'll be wearing a white cotton blouse, sheer and clingy, with no bra, so that we'll be able to see her tits, easily." I was getting close to cumming. I knew I wouldn't last too much longer, but I wanted to make sure Mary would participate in the next evening's fun.

"Mary will strip naked, and start pressing her body against mine. I'll run my hands all over her body, paying special attention to her wonderful breasts. She'll start playing with my cock, soon to be joined by you, Jenny. You'll take turns sucking my cock, and kissing and fondling each other—cliche, perhaps, but so sexy! (I'm gonna cum real soon, so I'd better say this quick!) I want to cum in and on you both, over and over. I want you to jerk me off onto Mary's tits, face, hair, belly, and ass. I want her to jerk me off onto you, in just the same way. I want you to stretch the skin tight on my cock, massaging the frenulum until I spurt all over your face. I want you both to suck my cock, feeling your tongues wrap around it until my cum flies everywhere. I want to take turns fucking you both. While I fuck you, Mary will fondle my scrotum, and rub your clit. When I fuck Mary, you'll do the same for her. I'll jerk myself off onto both of you at once, and it will just on and on and on.

I was reaching the point of no return. "Jenny! Let me cum on your tits, now!!" She unbuttoned her blouse, and proudly presented herself for my pleasure.

"Do it baby," she gasped. "Cum on my tits!! I want to hear you scream, as you bathe me in spunk!!"

My hand was working my cock, furiously. I was harder than I thought humanly possible. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah! Here it is! It's for you, Jenny! All this cum is for you!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed as my cock absolutely exploded jizz. The white, silvery goo flew everywhere, raining down on her hair, face, tits, blouse, jeans. Spurt after spurt splashed onto her. It ran down her face, dripped from her nipples. She drowned in it. By myself, I'd made her a bukkake queen. It was amazing. It was beautiful. I was completely naked, giving her every drop of my lust. She fingered her clit all the while, and we came together.

When it was over, we kissed. We talked, drank some tea. She promised to return the following night, with Mary. She was true to her word. Of course, with everything I described, there was no way we could do it all on a single night. It's an ongoing art project, a work in progress that began with a tube of white.

Pinocchio
Pinocchio
45 Followers