Tucker's Studio Ch. 01

Story Info
City Diner.
12.2k words
4.78
135.8k
183
0

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers

I have a whole series of these stories written. They all revolve around Tucker Sims and his studio. Most of them work as stand alone stories, but some things will make more sense if you read them in the order they were posted. They are all fairly short, easy reads. I hope you enjoy them. As usual, the people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

City Diner

Ginny. A good old fashioned name, perfect for a waitress at a diner. She walks the worn out linoleum of one of those old joints that looks like a shiny, stainless steel train car. CITY DINER is the name lit up in neon. Not very original. It's a small place, on a corner lot, on a gritty street in a mid-sized rust belt city. It's a city up North, so it snows a lot in the winter. The summers are nice though. Warm and green.

It's summer when our story gets going. A summer that's extra warm and a little less green than usual. Ginny's at work. She's taking a quick break out on the back steps behind the kitchen, smoking a cigarette...

"Hey Gin, what's up," a young man said. He'd just jumped out of a faded old Mazda Miata that had seen better days.

"Slow tonight," Ginny said. "You on 'till mornin'?"

"Yup. The fun's just startin'," he said.

His name was Ralphy. He didn't look like a Ralphy, but what are you gonna do, everybody's stuck with their names. He looked more like a Brett, or a Clint, or maybe a Jude. Not because he resembled anybody, just because the name Ralphy didn't do his handsomeness any justice. But Ralphy it was.

"You think you could find any tighter pants?" Ginny said sarcastically. "Jesus Christ, ya know the women can't see ya below the waist right? It don't help the tips none."

"What are you, my mother now?" Ralphy asked jokingly. "You don't like lookin' at me?"

"I never said that," Ginny said with a little smirk.

"You know it's all for you," Ralphy said, gesturing with his hands at his body. "Just say the word Gin. You and me. All this is yours baby."

Ginny smiled. Ralphy and the others at the diner kept her sane. Life at home was the shits for her. The low-down, brown and stinky shits. An abusive husband and a worthless low-life son both lived off her waitress pay and made her life plenty miserable. She'd had enough five years ago, but felt trapped, like she was locked up in a cage. She knew she wasn't, of course, but damn, it sure felt that way most of the time.

She threw her cigarette butt down, twisted the sole of her ugly white waitress shoe on it, and followed Ralphy inside.

After fifty-five years of humdrum life, Ginny was tired. Walking the floor of the old diner night after night would have been torturous if it wasn't for the younger folks on staff keeping the atmosphere upbeat. Just about everybody was younger. Ralphy was twenty-nine. Max, the owner of the joint, was thirty-five. The day shift waitresses were all in their low twenties, the kind of youth that was too depressing for Ginny to think about much. When she was low twenties she was hot too. Long legs, nice tits. Guys were all over her for a few years there. Then she met Gary and the rest is unpleasant history.

Ralphy though, he could still see it in the old girl. Max made sure the uniforms fit his waitresses kinda tight, and Ginny, tired looking as she was, still looked good, especially when you squinted a little. Ralphy, he must have had a permanent squint, because he had to stop himself from looking sometimes. Back in the hot kitchen, looking though the opening where he put up the orders of two-over-easy-hash-browns-and-toast, he often did that old fashioned thing men sometimes do, that undress-her-with-your-eyes thing. And Ginny, yeah, she undressed nice. Ralphy's mom was younger than Ginny, which sometimes made him wonder what the hell was goin' on inside his head, but damn, yeah, she undressed nice.

"Order up," Ralphy yelled.

———————

Five in the morning. The city's empty. Ginny loves that time of day. Shift over, a nice quiet cigarette that she doesn't have to snuff out if she doesn't want to, a quiet hang with Ralphy, or whoever the night cook is. She likes it best when it's Ralphy. Nick, he doesn't hang long. He's polite and chats a while, but Ralphy, he lingers as long as Ginny does. She has to force herself to go sometimes, because Ralphy, he knows how her home life is the shits. He'll stay and talk as long as Ginny wants. Ralphy's home life, it's not so bad. Quiet a lot of the time, but two sorta kinda girlfriends try and keep him busy. They're fun, but not settling down material. Early in the morning though, at five o'clock, there's nothing for him at home, and Ginny, she loves the morning hang, so Ralphy does too. How could he not, after undressing the old gal with his eyes all night long?

"You wearin' those pants tomorrow?" Ginny said as Ralphy got in his old Miata after she'd decided it was time to go.

"You want me to?" Ralphy asked.

"They're not so bad," Ginny said. She pulled the cigarette out of her smirk and twisted it under her tired foot.

Ralphy's Miata needed a muffler. Ginny smiled a little as he roared away.

———————

"Order up," Ralphy yelled.

It was another hot night in the kitchen. He had his tight pants on again, and a tight white t-shirt that showed off his guns. He did push-ups in the morning to keep 'em big, except morning was afternoon for guys like Ralphy who worked nights.

"Thanks hun," Ginny said. She picked up the plate and shuffled off across the well-worn linoleum. Ralphy watched her go, his eyes just South of her belted waist. Long legs and asses. Yeah, he liked 'em. He liked 'em a lot.

"Slow tonight. Take a break honey, I'll call ya if I need ya," Ginny said.

Ralphy went out and sat on the back steps. It was twenty, maybe thirty degrees cooler than the kitchen. Ginny, she sat down on a stool at the counter, taking a load off her tired feet.

"Who's the boy," the only customer in the place said, as he finished up his fried egg sandwich. Ginny turned her head.

"The boy?" she said.

"The cook. What's his name?"

"Who wants ta know?" Ginny said.

"Tucker's my name. Tucker Sims." He pulled a nice little leather business card holder out of his pocket, flicked out a card, and set it down on the table next to him. "Think he'd be interested in doin' some modeling?"

Ginny scowled and smiled, both at the same time.

"Modelin'?" she said. "I don't know Mister, you'd have to ask him."

"How about you, you ever think about it?"

"About Ralphy modelin'? Nope, can't say I have," Ginny said.

"No, I mean you. You're a good lookin' gal Ginny," he said. He'd read her name on her uniform earlier.

"You drunk?" Ginny said. "Where you been, down the road at Joe's hittin' the whiskey?"

"Give him this, will ya," Tucker said, pointing at the card. He tossed a twenty on the table and turned to leave. "I'll stop in again."

"Yeah, come again Mister," Ginny said, admiring his expensive clothes as he walked out.

She walked over and picked up the twenty. A fourteen dollar tip on his six dollar snack. She left the card and went back for it after she cleared the dishes and wiped her hands. She was standing there reading it when Ralphy came back in.

Tucker Sims T.S. Productions Photography, Film, Video

"Hey Ralphy, you ever do any modelin'?" Ginny asked, smirking because she already knew the answer.

"Yeah, I was on the cover of Playgirl last month," he joked.

"I thought that was you," Ginny said. "If you wanna give it a try a guy was just here askin' about ya." She handed him the card and waited for his reaction.

"Askin' about me?"

"Yeah, and he didn't even see your tight pants," Ginny said, ribbing him a little.

"What the fuck's he want with me?"

"Hey, I can see it. If you can't that's your own problem."

"Hold on now. What the fuck are you talkin' about? And what'd this guy say?" Ralphy asked, looking down at the card in his hand again.

"He just asked if you ever did any modelin'. I said he'd have to ask you. He said to give you that and he'd be back sometime. Big tipper. Nice clothes too."

"Huh. Modelin' huh? That's a new one," Ralphy said. He pushed the card into his front pants pocket.

"I'm surprised you can fit anything in there," Ginny said, admiring the tight pants again. She winked.

"I'm wearin' these every night you work Ginny, from now on."

"Fine with me honey. Fine with me."

———————

Two nights later Tucker Sims was back in the same booth. It was the slowest time of night, about three-forty-five or so.

"I hope you don't rely on tips sweetheart, when it's this dead in here," he said.

"Yeah, it's not the best," Ginny said as she put the egg sandwich in front of him. She topped up his coffee too.

"I see our handsome cook's workin' again. Did you give him my card?"

"I did. He was a little curious maybe," Ginny said.

"Would he get in trouble if he sits down with me for a few minutes?" Tucker asked.

"No, I won't tell on him. I'll see if he wants to."

Ginny took the coffee pot and put it back on the burner. Tucker checked her out as she walked away. Her fifty-five-year-old legs seemed to be attracting a lot of attention lately.

"Hey hun, that guys here again, wants you to sit down with him."

"No shit?" Ralphy said.

He looked out through the opening, shrugged his shoulders at Ginny when he saw the guy was the only one in the place, took off his apron and walked out. Tucker looked him over as he approached.

"Tucker Sims," Tucker said, extending his hand.

"Oh. Ralphy," Ralphy said. No need for last names, he thought.

"Good to meet you Ralphy. Did Ginny tell you what I'm interested in?"

"Sort of I guess. Modelin' or somethin'? I never done anything like that."

"That's good. We like fresh faces. You've got a fantastic face Ralphy. And the rest of you's...top notch," Tucker said, glancing at Ralphy's chest and big arms. "You hang out at the gym? Box or somethin'?"

"No, nothin' like that. Lot's of pushups, stuff like that."

"Well it's good my friend. You've got the look ladies are into right now. I think we could do some business. The money's good. It could be a big help on top of what you make here."

Ginny sat on a stool at the end of the counter, sipping on a cup of coffee. She felt like she shouldn't be listening, but she couldn't help it really. The diner was pretty small.

"So what are we talkin' about exactly?" Ralphy asked Tucker.

"We usually start folks out with still pictures. Someone like you, it's all about the cheesecake. Stuff the ladies'll like. Bare chest, those pants you got on'll work fine."

Ginny swallowed hard, almost choking on her coffee when she heard the pants line. She had to turn her head so they wouldn't see her smiling.

"We'll get you on some calendars, stuff like that," Tucker continued. "The internet's a good outlet too these days. Fifty bucks an hour. It's easy money my man."

"Fifty clams? Jesus, I was about to say no fuckin' way, but..."

"Yeah Ralphy. There's nothin' to it. With your looks and my photographer, it's a slam dunk. And the money goes up too. Fifty's just where we get started." Tucker said. "Ginny, you wanna join us for a minute?"

She got up slowly, a little more in tune with Tuckers game, but still not sure about him.

"More coffee?" she asked as she approached.

"No thanks sweetheart. Have a seat with us."

She slid in next to Ralphy, eyeing Tucker a little suspiciously.

"I know, this sounds nutty, right?" Tucker said. "Some guy comes in in the middle of the night, talkin' fifty bucks an hour this, and slam dunk that, but I've been in this business for ten years now. I know when I see good people. I know when I see good people that other people wanna see. I hope I don't insult you Ginny, but what are you, forty-four, forty-five, somethin' like that? There's a hot market for sexy pictures of girls just like you."

"You been hittin' the whiskey again tonight?" Ginny smirked.

"No. Serious as cancer Ginny. You got some wicked legs on you, and the rest stacks up real nice too. So I got work for the both of you if you want it. Fifty or more an hour adds up fast. We can do it separate, or together'd be even better, you two got a nice vibe together. I can definitely see that workin' out real nice."

"Did you bring any of that booze with ya? I could use a shot right about now," Ginny said. "You buyin' this?" she said to Ralphy.

"There's nothin' to buy," Tucker said. "It's all above board. I've got a studio downtown, we pay taxes, my customers are happy, and more important to you guys, my models are happy. You don't have to tell me anything tonight. I'll stop in in a few days. Think about it. Not only is it easy money, it's fun. Everybody that works for me has a good time."

"Okay, so I got a question," Ginny said. "If Ralphy's bare chested and tight pants, what am I?"

"There's a lotta ways we can go Ginny. You could be fully clothed, even in that cute little uniform, flirtin' with cheesecake Ralphy. I'd love to see you in some lingerie, and I know my customers would too. It can be as covered up as you want though. We've got a huge wardrobe, and a makeup girl. Hair. The works. It's all up to you though. You call the shots and we'll work with it."

"Yeah, I thought maybe you wanted some skin, although I don't know why you're pickin' me. Anyway, I'm married, and my husband, he wouldn't go for it."

"You know, I really doubt he'd ever see any of it, if you didn't want to show him. We've worked with models who wore wigs and glasses and stuff like that. My stylists, they're like magicians. You'd be amazed. I've got a married woman, we've been workin' with her for a couple years now. It's all hush, hush. Nobody knows it's her. She makes good money. She's stashin' it away for herself.

A group of customers walked in. Ginny and Ralphy slid out of the booth.

"Think it over," Tucker said as he got up. He threw another twenty on the table. "I'll stop in in a couple days."

Ginny didn't even look at Ralphy. The whole idea twisted her mind in a way she didn't quite expect. Posing for pictures was crazy enough, but doing it flirty? With Ralphy half naked? It should have made her laugh out loud at Tucker, but it didn't.

Ralphy, he went back to the kitchen and put on his apron. Fifty bucks an hour was pretty much all that was in his head until Ginny put in the order for the new group sitting in the corner booth and he saw her face. She looked shy. It was something new for Ginny, something Ralphy hadn't seen before.

"Crazy, huh Gin?" he said, knowing she'd know what he meant.

"Yeah...crazy," she said.

The group in the booth finished up and left, leaving a tip too dumb to mention. The place was empty again. An hour-and-a-half before dawn was the doldrums. Ralphy walked out of the kitchen and sat on a stool at the end of the counter. Ginny made a fresh pot of coffee.

"Funny thing is, I don't get a slimy vibe from him," Ginny said. "It seems for real, don't it?"

"Yeah. Fuckin' crazy though, isn't it? Can you see me on a calendar?" Ralphy laughed.

"Hey, I can see it," Ginny said. "You should talk to him more. Fifty bucks an hour ain't nothin' to walk away from so easy."

"I guess maybe. What about you? That's good money Gin. Like he said about that other woman, you could stash it away for yourself. You don't wanna be with Gary your whole life do ya? You're gonna need some cash someday."

"Yeah. What if he found out though. That'd be ugly," Ginny said. "And what the fuck am I talkin' about anyway. I'm to old for that shit."

"Hey, you can see it with me, I can see it with you," Ralphy said. "I prolly shouldn't say this, but you kinda rock that uniform. You know Max picks the girls for their looks. You're one of 'em."

"Get outta here! I'm fifty-five fuckin' years old. Closin' on fifty-six for chrissake!"

"Hey, hot is hot Gin. I'm just layin' it out there like the world sees it. I don't know how much you wanna talk about this stuff, but...you ever watch porn? The whole "mature" thing? Younger guys, we kinda like the older woman thing. I'll say no more because we prolly shouldn't be talkin' about that, but...I'm just sayin', I wouldn't mind seein' you on a calendar."

Two customers came in and Ginny and Ralphy got back to work. They didn't talk about Tucker any more that night, both of them turning shy from the things they had said. The hang on the back steps after their shift was kinda quiet too, a little small talk and a lot of lookin' off into the distance. Ginny saw Ralphy different that night. She watched him different too, as he climbed into his little car. The key turned, the rusty muffler roared. Ginny snuffed out her cigarette as he drove away.

———————

Tucker was back at the diner two days later, walking in out of a rainy, pitch black night, somewhere around three o'clock. Ginny hadn't talked any more to Ralphy about things, so she wondered what he'd say to Tucker. She was pretty sure she knew what she would say. Thanks but no thanks.

"Egg sandwich," she said to Ralphy through the kitchen window. "Check it out."

She gestured with her head toward Tucker, sitting in his usual booth. Four young guys were at the other end of the row of booths, drunk and boisterous, but they were done eating and left soon after.

"So how's your night goin'?" Tucker asked Ginny when she brought him his sandwich.

"Nothin' special," Ginny said. "Rainin' pretty good huh?"

"Yeah. Washington Ave's almost flooded," he said. "You and Ralphy decide anything?"

"Maybe. Let me get him."

Ralphy took off his apron and walked out of the kitchen. Ginny followed him over with a pot of coffee, filled up Tuckers cup, set the pot down on the table and slid in next to Ralphy on the shiny vinyl seat.

"You guys decide to have some fun with me? Make a few bucks?" Tucker asked.

Ginny and Ralphy looked at each other.

"You go," Ginny said to Ralphy, even more curious about what he'd say than Tucker probably was.

"Yeah, I guess...maybe I'll try somethin'," Ralphy said to Tucker.

Ginny smiled a little. Ralphy surprised her. She'd be buying that calendar for sure.

"Great! That's what I like to hear," Tucker said. "How 'bout you Ginny? You guys gonna team up on this? Moral support's great for gettin' things going."

"Well I..." Ginny said, and she glanced at Ralphy. "I hadn't really thought about it that way."

Ralphy's eyes opened a little more than usual. It was a subtle 'Don't you wannna do this with me?' look. Every once in a while he reminded her of a big puppy dog, and this was one of those times.

"Maybe. I mean I don't know. I was gonna say no, but..." she said, looking shy again. "Whaddya think Ralphy, what should I do?"

"You're gonna come shoot some pictures with me, that's what you should do. If you don't like it we'll stop, or you'll stop, or whatever, right?" he asked Tucker. "She can try it a little and just stop if she wants, right?"

"Absolutely. No pressure honey," Tucker said to Ginny. "I think you'll like it though. Like I said, we have all kinds of fun down there. It's like fairyland when everything gets rollin'. You guys'll have fun, you'll walk out with money in your pockets...it's all good."

"Yeah, I mean I guess I can give it a try," Ginny said. "Maybe with the wig and the glasses, like you said. I don't wanna look ridiculous though."

"Trust me, we don't want you to look ridiculous either," Tucker said. "I wouldn't be in here three times if I didn't think both of you had what we're lookin' for."

"What, you don't like our egg sandwiches?" Ginny said kiddingly. It helped her relax.

"So what's your schedules like?" Tucker asked. "I'm guessin' afternoons might be good for you guys..."

———————

"Whaddya think Marsha, Nice lookin' girl, right?" Tucker said.

"Yeah, totally. Are you the one who wants to use wigs?" Marsha asked Ginny.

riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers