Tucker's Studio Ch. 05

Story Info
Kaley Newman, NewsChannel 4.
9.8k words
4.76
51.5k
33
0

Part 5 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,575 Followers

This is my 100th post here on Literotica. That amazes me.

I've used this place as a laboratory to teach myself how to write, and I think I'm slowly getting there. It's been all kinds of fun, and I'm very appreciative to all of you out there in Cyberland who read and enjoy my stories. Thanks everybody!

As usual, the people and places in this story are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

Kaley Newman, NewsChannel 4

"Mr. Sims? Tucker Sims?" the voice on the phone said.

"Yes, that's me." Tucker said.

"This is Kaley Newman from NewsChannel 4. I wonder if I could come down and talk to you about your business and one of the actresses who used to work for you. She contacted me this morning and what she told me is frankly quite disturbing. I'd like to discuss it with you and see if we can clear things up. Would that be all right?"

"Can I ask the name of the actress? Maybe I can clear things up over the phone." Tucker said.

"Louise Brookfield. Do you remember her?"

Sure, Tucker remembered her. A fairly typical older amateur. Nervous, trying to live out her fantasy, probably in over her head. The fucking his boys gave her left her reeling. It was obvious it was way beyond anything she'd experienced before. Some big-time shit that blew her mind.

And then there was Kaley Newman. Tucker remembered her too, from the news. There were lots of young female reporters on the local channels, but Kaley was a standout. Nice voice. Pretty face. Relaxed and even a little sexy on camera.

"Oh sure, I remember Louise," Tucker said. "That was just, what, two months ago I think, when she was here. I'll tell you what, why don't you come down here to my office. I've got quite a bit of paperwork on her. I'm sure we can clear this up."

An hour later Kaley and her videographer buzzed the intercom at the Studio's door. Tucker let them in.

"Mr. Sims I'm Kaley Newman. I'd like to speak with you about Louise Brookfield."

She spoke in her news voice, had her hand extended and was followed by a guy with a video camera on his shoulder, already filming. He skittered around the side of her to get a clear shot of Tucker and the handshake.

"Jesus Kaley, you didn't tell me this was gonna be an ambush. There's no story here. Turn that off and we'll talk. I can show you everything you need to know. I've got iron clad contracts. More than one actually. That and the video itself will tell the story."

"You're willing to speak on the record off camera?"

"Sure, I've got nothin' to hide. I run a clean business here, with happy workers."

"Shut it down Johnny," she said to her cameraman. "You call porn a clean business?" she asked Tucker as she started to record audio on her phone. "May I record our conversation?"

"Sure. Like I said, nothin' to hide. Come on in my office."

"You can wait outside John," Kaley said to her co-worker.

"Oh sure. I never get to see the good stories," he said as he took his camera gear and left.

In Tucker's office he offered Kaley an upholstered chair or the couch. She sat on the couch, nervously pulling the hem of her dress to try and get it to cover a little more of her shapely leg than it wanted to cover. A porn studio didn't seem like the place to show herself off.

"So, Louise Brookfield, I remember her well," Tucker said as he reached for a folder on his desk. "What exactly did she call you about?"

"She claims she was forced into certain sexual situations that you filmed. Coerced I guess I should say."

"Well that's just not true. I've never done that with anybody here and I'm confident you'll come to that conclusion too. Tell me this — if you find that there's no story here, other than her making things up, you're not gonna put this on the news, are you? Local publicity's not exactly the best thing for a business like this. We do business quietly, don't get in anybody's face, don't bother anyone. I'd kinda like to keep it that way."

"No, no," Kaley said. "If she's making things up there's nothing for me. You can count on that. But I must admit I'm a little fascinated by this place. I never knew anything like this went on in town."

"Have you thought about giving it a try? We do a lot with amateurs, and you've certainly got the looks for it," Tucker said, looking her over. It wasn't a lecherous look, just a man doing his job. Kaley looked shocked, and blushed bright red.

"No Mr. Sims, not that kind of fascination. So was Louise one of the amateurs? She didn't sound like a professional when I talked to her."

"That's right. I meet people different ways. She actually hit on me in a bar. She was half in the bag and asked me to go home with her. I declined, but she was nice and we got to talking. I gave her my card and offered her a preliminary photo shoot. That's the usual way we get started, clothed but sexy, maybe some lingerie. I sometimes bring in one of my male talent to do somethin' mildly sexual if the person's comfortable with it. It's all very low key and all about the new person's comfort level. I don't push anything."

"So she was attractive and you thought she'd be good in porn? Is it that simple?"

"No, attractiveness doesn't always enter into it. Sexiness is a bigger deal. She's average looking for her age, but I thought she was sexy. Now you, you're attractive and sexy, so you've got a head-start."

"Oh...well, thank you," Kaley said, nervously pulling at her hem again. So Louise, she came? I mean...she called you?" Kaley's face heated up again at the unintended double entendre. She hoped it wasn't a full-on blush.

"Yeah. She seemed nervous on the phone, but that's par for the course with the amateurs. So we set up an appointment, I think it was two days later, and she comes in for the shoot. So this is where we get to the paper work," Tucker said as he opened the file folder. He handed Kaley a form. "That's the standard contract for the first still photo shoot. As you can see, it covers a lot. They're agreeing to nudity and model-to-model contact. Legally that means a whole lotta shit, but like I said, we never push anybody and often the first session is really tame. Like a boudoir session you could do at the mall photographer, you know? So here's the photos from that day." Tucker handed her ten proof sheets, with two dozen photos on each one. "I can show you the raw files on the computer if you want, but it's all there."

It was Kaley's first look at Louise Brookfield, and she was amazed at how plain looking she was, and her age. She looked like any of the fifty-year-old women in her neighborhood. And here she was, trying out for porn!

Tucker walked Kaley through the bigger contract for the video shoot, and pointed out the special clauses Louise had asked for, and her initials next to each one.

"She agreed to anything but anal and BDSM. She wanted two men. Wanted big cocks. It's all there in the contract. I've been doing this a long time Kaley, and I'm not only very careful with the wording of the contracts, I'm a nice guy and bend over backward to make everybody happy. Louise was happy with the wording of it all. I remember her specifically saying that. So I guess the next thing to do is watch the footage of her. Did you look at it on the website?"

"No. I thought I'd do that here. If I had signed up for an account at work I'd have to explain it to my boss, and he'd have to explain it to his boss, and on up the line."

"Oh, yeah. Much simpler here. No problem. Let me pull it up and if you have any questions you can ask me."

Tucker switched on a big flat screen TV on the wall, started Louise's hour of fame, and they sat back and watched. Tucker pointed out a few things as it progressed.

"That's Mitch and Dante with her. They're two of my big cock men, which is what she wanted."

When it was over Kaley was a bit flustered and looked warm.

"So, as you could see, she had one hell of a time," Tucker said. "It's pretty obvious she was happy with what was happening to her, every step of the way. To be honest with you, I've never had an amateur who didn't have an awesome time. A few didn't want to go past the still photo stage, and that's cool, but the ones who go all the way? They all love it. I'm sure you could tell my guys have what it takes, and they're not rough, unless the woman clearly asks for it rough. They're respectful. And they'll make you cum eighteen times if you got it in ya."

"You're right, she was certainly enjoying it. Wow, that was..."

"Looks like fun, right? So now I'll tell you the rest of Louise's story, and you'll get a little better picture of her. We did the editing and I emailed her a password so she could watch the finished product before I posted it for the website's members to see. She watched it and called me and said it embarrassed her. I asked her why and offered to edit it some more, but she was just embarrassed. I felt bad for her. I told her if she'd return the wages I'd paid her I'd give her the master copy and nobody'd ever see it. Nobody in the business will do that. I will. That's the kinda guy I am. I want everybody to be happy at the end of the day. I invited her in to talk about it. After we watched it together she decided it was okay. I had her sign another contract, this one here, spelling out her protest and her final decision to keep the money, and we released it. She never complained. I never heard from her again."

"Well it certainly seems like she doesn't have a case," Kaley said as she looked over the second contract. "I'll tell you, she didn't seem quite right when she called me. I was suspicious of you though, I must admit. The porn business has an unseemly reputation I'm afraid, but you seem like a straight shooter."

"Thank you Kaley, I'm glad you think so. Would you like to have a look around, so you can get a little better feel for the place?"

"Thank you, yes, I'd like that."

———————

After work that day Kaley was having a cocktail with her friend Jennifer. Jenn's another young reporter at NewsChannel 4. The TV station was in a 'small market' city of about a hundred-and-fifty-thousand people, and most of the reporters were in their mid-twenties, not too far out of college, biding their time as they waited for a big break in a bigger city.

"I had no idea there was a porn studio downtown!" Jenn said. "That's crazy!"

"I know, it's weird isn't it?" Kaley said. "No story though. I was hoping for something big."

"So what's it like? Did you see any of the actors?"

"It's very businesslike and nice actually. The owner is really nice. I walked away with a new attitude about porn. And yes, I met one of the girls and one of the guys."

"Wow, I like that look in your eyes," Jen said. "What was he like?"

"Do you ever think about black guys?" Kaley asked.

"Sure. Don't all us pale skin whiteys think about that?" Jenn laughed. "Big dicks and stuff? Hell yeah!"

"His name's Dante," Kaley said.

"Holy shit! Is he big? You didn't see his dick, did you?"

"No!" Kaley said with an embarrassed smile. "And yes, he's plenty big. I'm five-two, and he's gotta be six-six, maybe six-eight."

"Holy shit! God, that'd be so hot, wouldn't it? Think of the size of that thing..." Jenn said, with a faraway look in her eye.

What Kaley didn't mention was that lately her porn surfing had become focused on watching the free clips from a website called Blacked. Lots of small, pale skinned girls getting their pussies and asses reamed by huge black men with huge black cocks.

"You wanna do him, don't you?" Jenn said. "I know that look."

"No!" Kaley said, blushing deeply.

"Yeah, whatever," Jenn smirked. "I get it. Believe me I do."

"Why is it so hot?"

"Black guys you mean?" Jenn asked. "I don't know. A holdover from our parents maybe? Forbidden love, and all that. Plus they got huge cocks, right?"

"Jenn!" Kaley laughed. "Jeez!"

That night Kaley fantasized about Dante. She put fresh batteries in her vibrator and had a small but satisfying orgasm before drifting off to sleep.

———————

A week later Kaley and Jennifer were at the bar again, winding down after a long day in the newsroom.

"I can't get that fuckin' porn guy outta my head," Kaley said.

"The black guy? You're still thinking about him?"

"The whole place really. It kinda fascinates me."

"You said they do a lot of amateur stuff right? You should try out. You're hot."

"Yeah right! I'd throw away my whole career!"

"Yeah, I guess. You could always stalk the guy. I doubt he'd turn you down. He must live around the city somewhere right? Is it just him that gets you, or is it the whole porn thing?"

"All of it. Am I a skank?"

"No. Everybody watches porn, and I'm sure most people wonder what it'd be like to do it. You should come up with another story angle, maybe you could..."

"What, get fucked on the news? Yeah, I can see it now, those little circular blur-out spots superimposed over my privates, and a microphone in my hand," she laughed. "As you can see folks," she said in her news voice, "huge cocks make small girls cum really hard, and it's happening right here in your city. Reporting live, Kaley Newman, NewsChannel 4."

The two girls laughed so hard people turned to look at them. After they settled down Jenn had an idea...

"You always liked the writing side of journalism more then the on-screen stuff. Why not write a book about it? 'Porn From The Inside' or something like that. The sensational stuff is what sells these days, right? Use a pen name and nobody'll know it's you." Jenn smiled when Kaley didn't say anything. "Oh my God, you're thinking about it!"

"It's not such a crazy idea," Kaley said, the wheels clearly turning in her head. "They specialize in amateurs there. I could assure them anonymity and get their stories. Of course I'd have to get the owner's permission, but he was nice. Shit Jenn, I think you're onto something. You wannna use the idea yourself? It's a pretty good one."

"Nope, I'm not a book writer. It's all yours. Watch yourself though. I know you think it's a businesslike place and all, but it could be a slippery slope..."

———————

Kaley thought long and hard about the book idea. Some days she liked it, some days she thought it was the craziest thing ever. She finally decided to call Tucker and see if she could get a meeting with him to discuss it. He agreed and she went to his office a few days later.

"Well as I said when you were here before, local publicity's not the best thing for my business," Tucker said. He was sitting behind his desk, leaning on the arm of the chair with his chin in his hand. "We kinda like being ignored."

"I'm not talking about publicizing you. Everything would be anonymous — your name, the name of the studio, the city it's in. I'd interview your amateur women before and after, totally anonymous, and only if they're interested, of course. I'd talk to the men too. I think it would make a fascinating book. If you're right about all the women having a good time here, you'd have nothing to worry about as far as an exposé or anything like that. And I'm willing to cut you in for a percentage of the profits, in exchange for access. It's not a story I can write without your help. I mean I could try, but it wouldn't be nearly as interesting, and I probably wouldn't bother."

"And you're only interested in the interracial aspect?"

"Yes, that's the hook for the book I think."

"Yeah, I can see that," Tucker said. "I take it you're interested in that side of things?"

Kaley sat silent and blushed. Stop blushing you fucking idiot! she screamed to herself.

"Listen Kaley, you're gonna have to get used to everyone speaking pretty freely around here. If you're into black cocks that's cool. Lots of women are. It's not a big deal. And you're gonna have to get used to callin' a cock a cock and a pussy a pussy. If you interview one of these gals and you ask how the oversized, dark-colored penis felt in her vaginal opening she's gonna laugh at you."

"Yeah," Kaley chuckled. "It might take a little getting used to, but I can see that, yeah."

"So I like the idea," Tucker said. "We'll have to write up a contract of course. Keep it all legal. And I really don't know how much luck you'll have with the women. A lot of 'em are doin' this under the radar, and you're a well known news reporter. It might take some convincing to make 'em realize it's truly confidential and anonymous.

"Yes, I've thought of that. But I'm pretty good at making people feel comfortable. I'm excited! We're really doing this?"

"Sure. Let's go for it," Tucker said. "I gotta warn you though, I'm gonna write some stuff into that contract that's gonna protect me. Maybe even a final approval before you publish. Is that all right?"

"You know, I think it is. Worse comes to worse it'll all be great practice for me to write the next book. I'm sure you realize by now I'm a beginner as far a book writing goes. Journalism school taught me a lot though, and creative writing was always my best class, ever since high school. I've been wanting to delve into it seriously for years."

"Yeah, you'll be good at it. I can tell. I'm a good reader of people. So, I'll call my lawyer in the morning and we'll get the legal shit outta the way. You can start soon," Tucker said.

"Thank you!" Kaley said. A whole new world was just around the corner.

———————

"So what's the plan," Jenn said at the bar. She had a look in her eyes that questioned the motive behind Kaley's book.

"Lots of interviews. If they're nervous about their anonymity they probably won't want me to record them, so lots of note taking."

"You're talkin' to the guys too, right?"

"Yeah. All sides of the story."

"Up close and personal with big black porn stars. Sounds cozy," Jenn said with a knowing smile.

"You have a dirty mind."

"And you don't? You're doin' a whole book about big black cocks Kaley. I'm not sayin' it's bad, just don't fool yourself."

"I know. I'm wicked. It's journalism though, isn't it?"

"So far," Jenn laughed. "Don't worry. I won't give away your secrets."

———————

"So, interracial," Tucker said, wrapping his head around the book idea again when Kaley showed up for her first extended visit. "Let me introduce you to one of the other guys."

"I've met Dante. You have others?" she asked. Her excited curiosity was obvious.

"Yeah, three. There's Dante, there's Jamar — he's one of my photographers but he does some work in front of the camera occasionally, and Afreeka. He's the newest. Good though. He worked out West before he came here. He's not here today, but Jamar is. He's workin' the cameras today. I've got a bunch of white guys too, but those three are my black studs. Don't worry, they don't mind me callin' 'em that."

Kaley had a notebook in hand, and looked nervous. A day off from working the news beat had never been quite so exciting.

"So the woman, she knows I'm going to be here?" Kaley asked as they walked out of Tucker's office.

"Yup. I figured that was best. People know what you look like, and I didn't want to freak her out if she just saw you here, you know?"

"Oh, yeah. Good idea."

"She'll be here early and agreed to sit down with you before and after."

"Great. This is going smoothly, thanks to you."

They rounded a corner and walked onto the set that would be used that day. Just a simple bed surrounded by lights and cameras.

"Jamar, this is Kaley. She'll be around quite a bit over the next few weeks."

"Hi Kaley!" Jamar said. His huge smile lit up the room. "I'm a big fan! I watch you guys whenever I can. You've got the cutest girls of all the stations."

"Oh, well thanks Jamar. It's nice to meet you," Kaley said. Her eyes twinkled as she took in the tall man. A lot thinner than Dante, but wow, he was handsome! And that smile!

riverboy
riverboy
4,575 Followers