Tucker's Studio Ch. 07

Story Info
Sixty Somethin'.
5.8k words
4.76
31.2k
9
0

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,570 Followers

I have a whole series of these stories written. They work pretty well as stand alone stories, all revolving around Tucker Sims and his porn studio, but some things will make more sense if you read them in the order they were posted. I hope you enjoy them. As usual, the people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

Sixty Somethin'

Tucker unlocked the door to his studio early one bright morning. The phone in his office was already ringing when he walked in.

"T.S. Productions," he said.

"I was wondering where you get your...actors. I might be too old," a female voice said.

"Ha!" Tucker laughed. "How old are ya sweetheart?"

"Sixty...somethin'. Too old, right?"

"First of all, what's your name honey, and what exactly are you interested in?"

"Stephanie. You make porn, right?"

"That's right. How'd you hear about us?"

"A friend of mine showed me your website, told me he thought you were local. You don't know him or anything. I looked you up on my own."

"Oh, okay. So what part of the website did you enjoy, if you don't mind me asking?"

"The amateurs. First timers. Older folks. How do you find them? Do they just call you up like this?"

"Not too often, no. I hand out my card when I see someone that looks promising. It often doesn't work out, but I keep at it."

"So it's got more to do with looks then? Maybe I shouldn't have bothered you," Stephanie said, sounding deflated.

"Enthusiasm has a lot to do with it," Tucker said. "You've got that or you wouldn't have called me. And sexiness doesn't have a whole lot to do with beauty. But you know that already, I'm sure. Just so we're clear, before we schedule a meeting, you're interested in going all the way? A full sex session to be posted on the website?"

"Yeah. I mean I...yeah...all the way," Stephanie said, sounding nervous.

"Nerves are nothing to worry about honey," Tucker said. "All my amateurs are nervous until they get into it, and then they realize it's just plain fun. Everybody has fun. It's a nice low-key atmosphere here. So let's see...can you stop in later today? You can have a look around, and we'll talk about things, all right? I'll be here all day working on some editing."

"Today?" Stephanie said, sounding surprised. "Yeah...okay."

———————

"So this is the sound stage," Tucker said as he walked Stephanie around the old warehouse. "We can set up various kinds of sets — bedrooms, hotel room, living rooms, a massage room at a spa. We occasionally do more theatrical kinds of sets too, with costumes and stuff."

"It's really open here, isn't it?" Stephanie said, looking up at the high ceiling and the vastness of the old warehouse.

"Well, it's all lit up now. When we're working it's all dark except for the lights on the set. And we don't overdo the lights. With today's cameras they don't have to be super bright. It creates a nice, intimate, moody feel. If you've watched the videos on the website you know what I'm talkin' about."

"Yeah. I don't know though, are they really amateurs? They all seem so...good at it."

"Well, I usually pair an amateur with a pro, but yeah, the majority are first-timers. A lot of 'em never do it again. Not because they didn't like it — most everyone does — but because they just wanted to try it, to get it out of their system. It's good for everybody. They have fun, they make a few bucks, they get a nice souvenir to look back on, and I get a marketable product," Tucker said. "I'm guessing that's what you're interested in? Have some fun? Try somethin' exciting to spice things up?"

"Yeah, I guess...yeah. I've always been sorta fascinated by porn, even back in the sixties and seventies when I was young. It was way different back then, but...it's really been around forever, hasn't it?"

"Oh yeah. It goes back to hieroglyphics I think, pictures on cave walls of people fucking. I don't really think it's changed much. You'll be part of a tradition that goes back to the dawn of time. So, do you and your friend watch together?"

"Sometimes," Stephanie said shyly. "He's drawn the horny old lady out of me. A year ago I wouldn't be here, but, the more we play, the more crazy stuff I've been doing. I should never tell him my fantasies, because he always wants to make them come true."

"That's nice! You're lucky to have a friend like that. So tell me your porn fantasy. Maybe we can come up with something."

"You mean you're interested? In me?"

"Sure! You're plenty sexy."

"You haven't seen me naked yet. I'm...uh...not what I used to be."

"You'll be great. I've got a feel for these things. So what's your porn fantasy?"

"I really get to pick?"

"Maybe. I mean, within reason. Give it a shot."

" I guess...maybe...two beautiful people? A couple, dressed up, like out on the town. Like models, you know? Beautiful. We meet and hit it off and they take me home, to an expensive loft or something, and we...we fuck."

"Nice. I like it. So, you like women? Or would that be new?"

"New," Stephanie said, sounding shy again.

"Great. That'll add some spice, right? It's all about sprinklin' in the spice. So I'll be honest with you Stephanie," Tucker said as they walked down the short hall to his office, "to keep expenses down I usually try and keep a first-time amateur scene one-on-one, but I like you, and bringing fantasies to life almost always results in a really hot scene, so I'm willing to do it. I've got just the couple to work with you — Mitch is one of my best men, really handsome and he loves older girls, and I'll bring in Sparkle for you. She's been with me a while, sort of a part-timer, but she's good. She likes the ladies and she and Mitch have worked together. When they're dressed up they look like they walked right off the cover of a Hollywood magazine. We may have to skip the bar scene, although I have been wanting to build a set like that. I'll have to think about it. So whaddya think? You ready for some real life fantasy?"

"My head is spinning!" Stephanie said. "Is this for real? You seriously want to do this?"

"Sure honey. I hope you do too."

"I, uh...yeah. I do. I mean it's nuts, but...what the heck, right? You only live once. Eddie's gonna freak when I tell him it's happening."

"I'm gonna think on the barroom aspect," Tucker said, "so I'll give you a call in a few days, okay? In the meantime, have a look at Mitch and Sparkle on the website. I think you'll like them, but if you have any concerns, let me know."

———————

Stephanie drove home wondering what she was getting herself into. Six months with Eddie had certainly turned her boring life on its head. Sex in every room of both of their houses, sex in the swimming pool next door when the neighbors weren't home, sex in his car in a bowling alley parking lot, sex in a restaurant bathroom. Sex, sex, sex! She loved it — all the fun made her wonder where that kind of thing had been all her life — but making a real, live, up-on-a-website porn seemed like a crazy out-of-control thing to do. She was glad she hadn't signed a contract at the studio. She could back out. She would back out, she thought, as she drove into her quiet neighborhood, past playing children and a young mother out pushing her baby in a stroller.

As soon as she walked in her house she opened her worn-out laptop computer and brought up Tucker's website. She clicked on the 'Featured Actors' section and scrolled through the head-shots. Mitch took her breath away. She literally stopped breathing when she locked eyes with his picture. He was looking straight into her, saying "That's right, I'm the best looking man you've ever seen."

"Fuck!" she said under her breath.

Stephanie had never been with a really handsome man. A class president, homecoming king, soap opera star kind of guy. She assumed her time had passed, and being with a man like that would never happen, but there he was, a gorgeous specimen just waiting for her. All she needed was the nerve to go through with it.

She scrolled down to get a look at Sparkle before she dove into one of Mitch's videos. Good Lord, where does Tucker find these gorgeous creatures, she thought, when the blonde beauty's head-shot looked at her from the computer screen.

Back to Mitch. She clicked on him this time, and a long list of scenes came up to choose from, two-dozen or more freeze-frame thumbnails of him in all his glory, his perfect, nearly unbelievable body doing dirty things to women of all types. Stephanie assumed the less beautiful ones were amateurs, and there were lots of them.

There, in the middle of the choices, was Sparkle. She was looking at Mitch over her shoulder, with lusty determination on her face as he was drilling her from behind. Stephanie clicked on that one.

Yikes! Holy shit! Look at the cock on that guy! Holy shit, look at him fuck her! You gotta be kidding me! That's what I'm supposed to do? That's what he's supposed to do to me?!

Stephanie couldn't believe Mitch's prowess. She had to see him with an amateur, someone closer to her own age. She clicked back to the menu and found 'Millie', on her back, mouth and eyes wide open, legs up on Mitch's shoulders as he went deep. Stephanie clicked on that one.

Millie was nervous as Mitch stripped the clothes off of her. She was probably in her late fifties and a bit saggy, like Stephanie. She couldn't take all of Mitch in her mouth. Stephanie wouldn't be able to either, but she thought she'd do better than Millie — her skills in that department had improved after six months of sucking Eddie's cock. Eddie had nothing on Mitch though. Good lord, Mitch really was a proper stud. Millie took him on pretty well in the fucking department though, and it gave Stephanie confidence. Yeah, us old girls can still do it!

She spent the whole day watching old broads get screwed. It was fuckin' hot, and when Eddie came over that evening she rode him hard and gave him the time of his life.

"Fuck babe! What's up with you tonight?" he asked halfway though.

"You serious about me makin' a porn?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah, if it makes you hot like this! Why? What's up?"

"Nothin'," she said, deciding to keep it under her hat. She'd surprise him with it when it was up on the web.

———————

"Hi Stephanie, it's Tucker. Whaddya think about doing a location shoot?"

"A what?"

"I've got a friend who owns a barroom, Little Joe's Watering Hole. You ever been there?"

"No, I haven't."

"Nice little place. He said we can shoot there, after hours. I've been wanting to try something like that for a while. So if you like the idea we'll shoot the scene where you meet Mitch and Sparkle, and then the rest of it, all the sex scenes, we'll do back at the studio."

"Yeah, that's fine. I mean...whatever you think."

"Great. This'll be fun. So you guys'll be dressed to the nines. Have you got a hot little cocktail dress and lingerie? If you don't, buy yourself somethin' nice for the occasion, okay? Mitch'll be in a tux. Some jewelry'd be good too. You can leave that on when you're naked, that'd be hot. The crew wasn't here for you to meet the other day, but I've got a hair and makeup girl who's a wizard, so don't worry about that stuff. So what's your schedule like? Any chance we can do Thursday night at the bar and Friday afternoon here at the studio?"

"Yeah, that, uh...wow, this is really happening, huh?"

"Yup. As long as you're still up for it."

"I am."

"Great. Be at the studio Thursday around midnight. That'll give Marsha a couple hours to do your hair and fix you and Sparkle up nice, and then we'll all go over to Little Joe's at closing time and set up. It'll be a late night, so take a nap or somethin', all right?"

———————

Mitch's huge hard cock is deep in Stephanie's mouth. She's breathing hard and her whole body is into it, nearly orgasmic as she sucks the gorgeous thing. Mitch is at the end of his rope, rapidly approaching the big moment. His tuxedo pants are loose around his thighs. Stephanie's on her knees in her sexy silver party dress. She and Mitch are around the corner from the bar, in a dark corner of the wood-paneled barroom. Tucker's standing next to the camera Jamar is operating, catching the action in the dim shadows.

"I'm gonna cum!" Mitch whispers.

He groans quietly and unleashes a gusher. Stephanie holds her mouth an inch away like an old pro, so the camera can see the squirts. Gobs of hot cream fill her mouth, a bigger mouthful than any man's given her before. She chokes a little on it and takes the big cock deep in her mouth again, moaning. She acts like she's never going to see it again and wants to devour it one last time. When it starts to soften she looks up at Mitch and smiles.

"Cut! That was beautiful people. Really fabulous. All right, lets move the camera back to the bar and we'll get the 'lets go to our place' scene."

"Wooo hooo! That was sweet honey!" Marsha whooped. Everyone cheered and clapped.

Stephanie's head was spinning. The whole situation was so fucking hot, she really did almost cum right along with Mitch. For one thing, he was insanely good looking, even more so than she'd gleaned from the website. And then there was the whole 'being watched' thing. She'd worried incessantly over it during the few days leading up to the shoot, but actually doing something sexual with people watching turned out to be a huge turn-on for her. Not only were Tucker, Marsha, Chip and Jamal there from the studio, the bar owner was there too, with his bartender and two friends. For the earlier shots they were all acting as extras, carefully arranged so the bar looked full, but for the blowjob shot they had all quietly migrated around the corner and stood silently behind the camera. Stephanie saw them in her peripheral vision, and as more and more gathered to watch she got more and more turned on. They watched her kiss Mitch for the first time, his hands pulling up her dress and roaming all over her ass, showing off her pretty panties and lace-top thigh-high stockings. They watched her slither down to a squat, unfasten his pants and gasp as she laid eyes for the first time on his huge, hardening meat. They watched her fingers wrap around it, her first tentative licks, and listened to her groan as he filled her mouth with hot flesh. They watched as she nearly lost her mind, going ravenous on the big thing.

After the applause she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled with a combination of embarrassment and pride. Yeah, she thought. Makin' a porn. Little old me.

The camera was repositioned. The next scene was discussed. Sparkle had the only lines.

"He tastes good doesn't he?" she said with a sexy smile. "Wanna come home with us?"

Stephanie nodded, Mitch tossed some money on the bar and the three of them walked out the door.

"Cut!" Tucker yelled. "Awesome everybody."

———————

Stephanie got home at 5 AM. She was wound up and didn't get to sleep until 7. All she could think about was Mitch fucking her with that beautiful cock. It was really going to happen!

Tucker had pushed back the time of the studio shoot to evening, to give everyone a chance to get some rest. They all gathered at six o'clock. Marsha went to work on the girls hair and makeup.

"You were awesome last night girl," she said to Stephanie as she combed her out. "Tucker really loved the location thing. I think you started something."

"I'll tell ya what, for an amateur blowjob that was pretty sweet," Sparkle said. "I love how ya pulled off for the money shot."

"Did I?" Stephanie said. "I have no idea what I did. A total blur."

"Oh yeah, it was perfect. Mitchy like it too. He usually doesn't cum so easy."

"Really?" Stephanie said, looking surprised.

"Yeah. You better watch out, he's gonna wanna fuck you extra good 'cause he likes you," Sparkle said. "Although even when he fucks normal it's better than most guys."

Stephanie's head was spinning again. Can I even handle a thoroughbred porn star like Mitch, she wondered? What if it's all too much and I pass out? I got lightheaded just blowing the handsome man for goodness sake! And now he's gonna fuck the shit outta me! And what about Sparkle? She's probably gonna lick my pussy! Fuck, what the hell have I got myself into!

"So," Stephanie said, trying to get her mind on other things, "how'd you pick your name?"

"Oh. I was a teenager when I started in the business out West," Sparkle said. "Remember that glitter make-up girls used to wear all the time? I wanted to call myself Clitter, but the producer didn't like it so I went with Sparkle. Turns out a couple other girls had already used it, but it sorta stuck."

"So you've been at this a while, huh?" Stephanie said.

"Yeah, ten years now," Sparkle said. "But I never really liked the West coast. I met Tucker at the award show in Vegas and decided to come to work for him. I can't say I like the winters here, but everything else is great. I just work once in a while for him these days. I work on costumes and scenery over at City Stage."

Marsha spritzed some hairspray into Stephanie's hair, checking pictures on her phone that she took the night before at the bar, to make sure she got it looking the same. The girls chatted casually and she did the same with Sparkle's beautiful blonde mane.

Marsha worked quickly and efficiently and was soon doing the make-up — smoldering, smoky eyes for Sparkle with dark glossy red on her pouty lips, and silvery blue eye shadow for Stephanie, to go with her shiny, silver dress.

As the girls were getting dressed Stephanie admired Sparkle's stunning young body. She suddenly felt very old and very saggy.

"So what kinda stuff do you want me to do to you?" Sparkle asked. "Just play it by ear?"

"Oh. Yeah...I guess," Stephanie said embarrassedly. "I don't really know."

"Am I your first girl?" Sparkle said, her eyes growing in delighted surprise.

"Yeah. I hope that's all right."

"Are you kidding? That's so awesome! Oh this is gonna be fun! At least I hope it is. Did you ask for me?"

"Tucker asked me what my fantasy was. I told him meeting a beautiful young couple in a bar and having them take me home."

"Oh my God that's awesome!" Sparkle said. "So you never did anything with a girl before?"

"Nothing," Stephanie said, sounding embarrassed again.

"Wow. Okay. Between Mitch and that...prepare for the best night of your life. Can I call you Steph?"

"Sure," Stephanie said. Her head was spinning again. A one-word answer was about all she could manage.

———————

Stephanie's hands moved across Mitch's bare chest. His tuxedo jacket was tossed on a chair. His shirt was open, but still partially tucked in his tailored black pants. Sparkle was pouring champagne into three glasses on the bedroom dresser.

"You two look good together," she said.

Stephanie moaned when Mitch kissed her. She was amazed at how easy it all was, standing in a fake bedroom with movie lights all around, the crew watching from the shadows, making a porn. The night before in the bar had tempered her nerves — being on display with the city outside the windows and the bar owner and his friends watching. The dark studio felt much more private and intimate. She knew it was crazy to feel that way when there were cameras pointed at her, but it was a feeling she was able to lose herself in, and she did.

"He's a good kisser, isn't he?" Sparkle said.

She handed Stephanie a glass of champagne and took her place, kissing Mitch deeply. Stephanie drank it down in two gulps and set the glass down. Her eyes flashed with mischief. She unzipped Sparkle's dress. The beautiful blonde looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Sit down Mitchy. We're not ready for you yet," Sparkle said as she pushed him down on the bed.

She turned to Stephanie and walked around behind her. She unzipped her shiny silver dress and let it fall to the floor. A wave of heat washed over Stephanie, a full body blush accompanied by goosebumps, as she stood in her pretty black lingerie for Mitch to admire. She was twice his age but approval and lust were clear to see in his eyes, and it relaxed her. Sparkle's arms embraced her from behind. She kissed Stephanie's neck, adding to the goosebumps.

riverboy
riverboy
4,570 Followers
12