Tucker's Studio Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nice steady thrusting and the words of encouragement quickly brought Morgan on the boil. You could almost see the steam come out of her ears when she came. It was a long, deep orgasm, the kind that rocks you to your bones, and Morgan rode it like a champion. Jamar's crane camera swooped in above her, capturing her bliss in all it's moaning, eye-rolling glory.

"That was naughty sweetheart," Dave said as he fucked right through the beautiful orgasm. "Using you father's best friend's cock to make you cum like that. So naughty."

"I'm such a bad girl," Morgan said breathlessly as Dave continued to fuck her. "You're gonna have to punish me."

Dave stopped his thrusting. He lifted Morgan and twirled her, placing her face down. She shrieked and giggled as he pulled her up on her knees, and she gasped as he plunged deep into her tight wetness again.

"Bad girls need to be fucked hard," Dave said. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes," Morgan said breathlessly.

"Yes what?"

"Bad girls need to be fucked hard!" Morgan sighed. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Dave picked up his pace and was slapping into her with some fury. Her pretty little ass was jiggling with the tremors, and her moans rose up to a louder voice.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried. "Oh God yes!"

Dave was on a roll. He wasn't thinking any more about how tight she was, and all his training with Molly was paying off. It was pure, high intensity fucking with a sexy young thing and he had no feeling of loosing it. All he could do was smile as the sweat started to roll down his back and his whole body took on a shiny sheen. He was a fucking machine.

"Fuck yeah dirty girl!" he said. "Oh God yeah!"

The pelvis to ass slapping was echoing around the old warehouse, and after a while both Dave and Morgan were in a near hallucinogenic state — the sounds, the smells, the feelings, all blurring into a luscious, magical high.

"Fuuuuccck!" Morgan cried.

She wanted to look back over her shoulder at Dave, but she was loosing control. She loved the feeling of his sweaty hands roaming her hips, and she heard and felt a loud hand-slap on her ass.

"Bad girl!" Dave yelled as his cock pummeled her insides. He slapped her hard again, leaving a big red handprint.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Morgan screamed.

She was totally into it, totally gone. Cameras gone. Crew gone. Rational thinking gone. Good girl gone. She'd crossed the line to porn making slut, and she loved the shit out of it.

There were loud shrieks when she came again. Her body went spastic, completely out of control as Dave pounded her relentlessly. He fucked her like it might be the last chance he'd ever get to fuck a sweet young thing, and it melted Morgan into a sweaty, drooling pile of twitching muscles.

———————

"How'd it go?" Molly asked, when Dave got home. "I've been so nervous for you the whole time. Was it okay?"

Dave wasn't sure what to say. Should he tell the woman he was in love with that yes, fucking a college girl was okay? More than okay? Freaking awesome? That Morgan was one of the sexiest girls in the history of the world, and he'd fucked her hard, eight different ways, for hours? That every muscle in his sweaty body was pumped up like an athlete when they were done, and Morgan could barely walk to her car?

"It went surprisingly well," he said.

"Oh good! You must be relieved," Molly said.

"Yeah, I must admit I've had my doubts over the past month," Dave said. "I mean I'm just an old guy, you know? Being with a twenty-year-old, in front of cameras..."

"Was she hot? How nervous was she?"

"Yeah, she's really cute, and she got over the nerves pretty quickly. I was surprised."

"That's because of you. You're perfect for this. Someone laid-back like you is bound to put girls at ease."

"Well I hope ...yeah, maybe. She seemed to like me," Dave said.

"So...how weird is this gonna be now?" Molly asked. "Are we gonna tell all the details, or is it best to let that stuff slide and not think about it too much?"

"Damned if I know," Dave said. "I'll tell you about it if you want, but I'm not sure I wanna know what you're doing every time you go over there."

"I don't know. I think it might be better if we're open about it all," Molly said. "I'd kinda like to come and watch you, but maybe that's just 'cause I think it's hot. You thought it was hot when you watched me and Billy, right?"

"I did. Don't ask me why, but I did."

"Because you're in love with a porn star, and you're one too."

"Wow. Yeah, I guess. I still haven't figured out what I'm gonna tell my mother about all this."

"Tell her you fucked a college girl today, and it beats painting houses," Molly said, embracing Dave and kissing him. "So you're probably worn out tonight. Did she drain all of my favorite protein juice?"

"Well, you're way more woman that she is," Dave said, squeezing Molly's big tits. "I might be able to rustle up a little snack for ya."

Molly kissed Dave again, moaning as she rubbed his cock through his old bluejeans. She could feel it fattening up.

"I was hoping you'd have a little left. Let's go to bed. I wanna taste her on you, and then I'll fuck you nice and slow."

Dave smiled. His fifty-fifth year was turning out to be a very good one.