Tucker's Studio Ch. 11

Story Info
Ginger Returns.
7.4k words
4.79
30k
14
0

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers

I have a whole series of these stories written. They work pretty well as stand alone stories, all revolving around Tucker Sims and his porn studio, but some things will make more sense if you read them in the order they were posted. I hope you enjoy them. As usual, the people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

Ginger Returns

Halloween in Linda's suburban neighborhood was a big-time affair. Over the years All Hallows' Eve had become a lot like Christmas, with houses decorated as much or even more than that winter holiday. The quiet safety of the neighborhood attracted people from the city. They drove their kids there, parked their cars and walked the placid, criss-crossing streets, knocking on the doors of well kept homes in search of the perfect piece of candy. There were parties too, many for the kids, but some for the adults. Linda's best friend Nancy threw one every year, strictly for grownups, with free-flowing cocktails and gourmet snacks.

A month before the big shindig, when Linda started thinking about a costume to wear, it happened to be just three weeks after her life-changing experience at Tucker's studio. Being filmed fucking a man, and having it posted on a website for anyone to see, had fundamentally changed the way Linda thought about sex and sexuality. That new thinking changed the way she dressed, and it most certainly changed the way she thought about Halloween costumes.

At all of Nancy's Halloween parties, and a few of the others Linda had been to, there was at least one bold, daring woman who wore a skimpy, sexy costume. It was usually a sexy nurse or sexy librarian, or maybe a French maid or a Marilyn Monroe. The men always ogled, and the more conservative women clucked and gossiped. Linda was always on the conservative side of the equation, but this time would be different. She felt sexier than she ever had in her life, and she was ready to shock a few people.

She went to the fabric store and bought two yards of shiny black fabric. She got out her old sewing machine and fashioned a cape — a long, narrow one that would just cover the back of her, from her shoulders all the way to the floor. She got fancy and made arm holes to hold it on, and a tall, stand-up collar. Under the cape she would flaunt her newfound sexuality and wear lingerie, all of it newly bought, just for the occasion.

Nancy was a little concerned about her friend. She'd noticed the changes in Linda's personality since the porn making incident, and whenever she asked about her costume for the party Linda wouldn't tell her anything. "Oh, it's gonna be fun!" was all she'd say, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Fun, Nancy wondered? Ever since the porn, she'd seen Linda gardening blatantly bra-less in her front yard; she'd seen her wearing short shorts; she'd seen her in the short shorts and bra-less at the supermarket. She'd even seen her taking the mail from the young mailman at her door one day in nothing but a little bra and panties. And now it was Halloween. Sexy costumes were all the rage. Nancy was worried.

The night of the party rolled around. It was a Friday, the night before Halloween. Nancy and Bill's house was decorated with orange lights; fake cobwebs were in the shrubbery, and a smoke machine made a knee-deep fog across their front steps and walkway. Linda watched from her house as people arrived. Normally she would have walked over early to help out, but she knew Nancy would protest in horror at her skimpy costume, so she was waiting until there was a house full. She wanted to make an entrance.

Nancy texted Linda. Were are you? Are you coming?

Yes. Be over soon. Luv you, Linda texted back.

"Oh God," Nancy muttered.

"What's the matter?" Bill asked.

"Linda," she said, shaking her head. "I've got a bad feeling about this. Brace yourself."

"Is she all right?"

"Not in the head she's not. There may be skin involved."

"Really!" Bill said, smiling. "What's gotten into her lately?"

"So you've noticed have you?" Nancy said, playfully accusatory.

"Kinda hard not to," Bill smirked.

"Men!" Nancy said quietly, shaking her head as she wandered off to mingle with her guests.

Linda looked out her bedroom window at two more cars pulling up across the street, and two other couples arriving on foot. Looks like most everybody's there, she thought, so she went to her full length mirror to look herself over one last time. She'd gone to the hair salon earlier in the day to have her new haircut spruced up. The highlighted bright red color that had been turning heads for over a month looked fabulous, and was sexy as hell with her black and red costume. She ran her fingers through the soft bed-head clumps, marveling once again at the way the modern long bob cut took ten years off of her. She couldn't help but smile at her own sexiness. Sixty-three-year-old women just aren't supposed to look that good.

It wasn't just the way the hair looked that made her smile. Not by a long shot. Her eyes drifted down to the bottom of the mirror, and back up. Blood-red high heeled shoes, with sexy straps around her ankles. Black, lace-top fishnet stockings in a cobweb design. A blood-red garter belt holding them up. Black satin panties that were a little too thin and a little too tight to disguise her puffy pussy lips. She'd been working hard on her yoga ever since her night at Tucker's, and her smooth, flat stomach showed it. Her eyes drifted up, to the black satin bra, which, like her panties, made it pretty clear what was happening underneath. Her nipples hardened as she watched. "Oh my God!" she said quietly as she observed the spectacle. She laughed nervously. It made her tits jiggle beautifully, and she laughed again. She knew she'd be doing a lot of laughing at the party, and the thought of her tits jiggling like that in front of all the men gave her goosebumps. She straightened the necklace around her neck — a string of small silver spiderwebs with black widow spiders made out of silver and ruby-red jewels — and she adjusted the collar of the shiny black cape she'd made, so it stood up nicely, like a Dracula she'd seen in a movie. The cape hung all the way to the floor, and it covered her just how she'd hoped, mostly down her back, so all of the front of her was on wonderful display.

"Yes," she said to her reflection. "Time to go."

It was a pitch-black night, with no moonlight. She waited by her tall hedge for a car to pass and walked confidently across the dark street in all her nearly naked glory. The forty-five degree temperature had her nipples standing proud, and every square inch of her skin erupted in goosebumps again. She walked into her friend's house without knocking.

"Now we're gettin' somewhere!" a male voice said. The noisy party got noticeably quieter.

"Good God!"

Linda recognized her best friends voice and braced for the worst. The noise level ramped-up again as people started buzzing. Nervous laughter, men saying things they shouldn't, their wives quietly scolding them. Linda loved it. She did her best to hold back the laughter that she wanted to let out.

"You are insane!" Nancy said quietly as she swept her big Gone With The Wind gown in front of Linda, blocking her from everyone's view. "Have to lost your mind?"

Linda knew the look on Nancy's face. She was saying one thing but meaning another. Linda smiled.

"You little shit!" Nancy laughed, shaking her head. "All right, lets get a drink. I knew I'd need one when I saw you."

They waked into the kitchen where Bill was mixing cocktails. A passel of men were gathered around the make-shift bar.

"Two Margaritas bar keep," Nancy said to her husband. "Strong ones."

"Linda! I never thought a vampire would brighten up the joint, but you sure do!" Bill said, with a wide-eyed gaze and a big smile.

"Down boy!" Nancy said. "The rest of you guys might as well get your comments outta the way. What do you think, does she win the costume contest? Not bad for an old girl, huh?"

"Damn straight!" a Lone Ranger said enthusiastically. "My wife didn't hear that, did she?" he said, craning his neck to look toward the living room. All the men laughed nervously.

"No Mike, you're safe," Nancy said. "Careful though you horndogs. We don't want any trouble here tonight."

"Here ya go you Devil," Bill said as he handed Linda her drink. "Extra strong."

"And mine?" Nancy said. "I can see who gets the service around here."

"Guests first, right honey?" Bill smirked.

"Yeah right!" Nancy said, taking her drink from him. "Come with me," she said to Linda. They walked to a hallway off the kitchen and stopped in the dim light. "You sure you wanna do this?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah," Linda said. "I mean it's not that crazy is it? There's lots of sexy costumes these days."

"Linda, I can see what your pussy looks like! And your tits are...Jesus! I mean it's fine, I'm not saying no or anything. It's your call, but...wow Linda. Just...wow!"

"Wanna join me? You could be Gone With The Wind slutty girl, with a hoop skirt and a sexy bra," Linda laughed. "Hey, I'm good with how I look," she said. "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Wanna mingle? I'm dying to see how this affects the men. I'm guessing it's gonna be fun."

"Their wives might not think so. But fuck 'em, let's go. I love how you make me feel like a teenager sometimes. You little shit!" Nancy laughed.

They each sucked down a big swig of Margarita and made their way to the living room. The Rolling Stones were on the stereo, people in all kinds of costumes were laughing and talking. Linda's jiggly tits stole the show.

———————

The next day Linda had a hangover. She'd had more fun at the party than she could remember, and Nancy did too, laughing at the sexiness that Linda seemed to bring out in everybody. It was like a party from the sixties, when cocktails really flowed and people were less uptight.

Linda rolled out of bed not long before noon, finally giving in to her hungry cat's plea for food. Coffee was made and the first sips washed down her dry throat. She noticed her laptop was still open and a feeling of dread hit her.

"Oh God, what did I do," she said quietly in her empty room.

She touched a key and it came to life. Email. To Tucker. Asking if Jamar was still working with him. He mentioned that he works in front of the camera sometimes, doing scenes. Do you think he'd be interested in doing one with me?

"Fuck!" Linda said, loud enough to worry the cat.

She sat down and rubbed her throbbing head. It was all coming back to her...

Grady Wells and his wife were at the party. Linda and Nancy went to high school with him, the only African-American at the school back in those days. Tall. Handsome. Awesome smile. Super nice guy. Linda was sure he didn't do anything inappropriate at the party, but she was pretty sure she did. Or at least she thought about nasty things when she was talking to him. Yeah, that was all it was, but damn, he made her horny. While she was standing there talking to him she thought of Jamar, and what he'd said when she first met him at the studio. "My, you are a lovely one. I'm available for scenes too you know. Did the boss tell you?" The look in his eye when he said it was an unmistakable 'I wanna fuck you. Please pick me'.

When she got home from the party — wearing one of Nancy's coats, escorted across the street by Bill — she'd sat right down at the dining room table with her cat and watched porn. Black men with white women. She'd fingered herself to a wild, tequila fueled orgasm in her vampire lingerie, and in the afterglow she'd emailed Tucker.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said as she re-read it.

Later in the day, when her head felt better, she wasn't so concerned. On the contrary, she was starting to feel all tingly when she thought about a return to Tucker's Studio. The first time had been awesome. Better than awesome. And the repercussions she thought might happen never did. Maybe it was too soon and they eventually would, but for the time being Nancy was the only one who knew anything. At least that's what Linda thought. Turns out there were four different people at the Nancy's party that knew about Linda's porn, but none of them felt comfortable gossiping about it. But if they knew, it was just a matter of time before it spread like wildfire.

Linda though, was oblivious, at least for the time being. Making a porn had been nothing but fun, with no downside. Getting fucked by Jamar, a handsome man of color, seemed like a delicious dream that might come true. When you're sixty-three you've gotta grab these opportunities, right? They ain't comin' 'round again sister.

Ginger!

So great to hear from you! The Ginger/Daddy McQueen video is one of our top hits on the website. I've gotten so many positive comments about it, I've been meaning to tell you.

To answer your question, yes, Jamar is still here. He's one of the most prized members of my little team here. Well, I lie. All of them are. But God willing, Jamar will be here as long as I am. I told him you inquired and he's delighted. More than delighted. He's already asked me twice if I've gotten back to you yet. So give me a call at the office and we'll set something up.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Tucker

Well, that did it. As Linda read the email her pussy got wet. Just like a younger woman. Lube? We don't need no stinkin' lube! Jamar wanted to fuck her, and the feeling was more than mutual.

———————

"I'm gonna do it again," Linda said to Nancy as they shared a morning coffee the next day. Nancy knew just what she meant.

"I knew this was coming," Nancy said quietly.

"And?" Linda said.

"And nothing. It's your decision. I've seen how it's changed you, and it's not all bad. I still think it might mess up your life, but...maybe I'm wrong. I don't know."

Linda didn't say anything. The silence was deafening.

"You want more?" Nancy asked. "Okay, I'm envious. Is that what you wanna hear? Like I said, it's changed you and some of it's good. More than some maybe. I know you're feeling good about yourself, and sexy. I wish I felt that way."

"But you are!" Linda said.

"No I'm not. I don't feel...fuckable. You do, right? I know you do. I haven't felt that in twenty years. Bill and I are fine, but...well you know what I mean."

"I do," Linda said. "Gettin' old sucks. I guess I'm fighting it off in a stupid way, but...what the hell, it's working. I don't know what'll happen when it bites me in the ass, but..."

"I hate it. Getting old," Nancy said. "You look so good. Better than good. What the fuck Linda."

"I've been trying to get you to do yoga with me!"

"I know, but what the fuck! You've always had that nice little body. I feel like such a cow sometimes when I'm with you. I saw the way Bill and all the guys looked at you at the party."

"Hey, if you were wearing what I was wearing they would have been looking at you. Try it. You're far from a cow. Guys look at you. Embrace it before it's too late. That's my philosophy lately."

"So you're gonna do it? Make another porn with David?"

"Not David," Linda said coyly. Her face flushed with heat. "A guy named Jamar. I met him last time. He's a black guy."

"Oh. Okay," Nancy said. "God Linda. Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"You like black guys?" Linda asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"Fuck Linda," Nancy said, shaking her head. "You don't know me by now?"

"Oh, Grady? Yeah, I forgot you had a thing for him back in school. Fuckin' seventies. It was all taboo back then."

"I fucked him," Nancy said. "After the North High game senior year."

"Oh my God!" Linda said.

"I fell for him. It went on for a few months, all secret, but...you know how it was."

"Wow! I can't believe you never told me!"

"Yeah. So I guess I can watch your porn, with you taking a black cock, all fuckin' doggie style or something."

"Okay, this is a little weird. Aren't you happy? With Bill?"

"Oh Linda, of course I am. I think I'm still fucked up from that Tequila two nights ago. My stupid old body can't process it anymore. I'm sorry honey. My high school bullshit shouldn't enter into this. Shouldn't enter into anything anymore! You do it! If you want to, you do it! I'll support you. Even if the whole neighborhood finds out and thinks you're an insane slut, I'll support you."

"Good, 'cause I'm doing it tomorrow night," Linda said.

"You are? Oh my God! You really are insane! I mean, certifiable! A black guy, with cameras...on the internet?"

"Yup. Don't ask me why, but it makes me unbelievably happy. I know I'm crazy. You don't have to tell me. Why don't you come with me."

"No! I can't. Don't ask me again," Nancy said sharply.

"Okay. I just wanted...but yeah, I understand. I'm sorry."

"No sorrys. Just do it. Have fun. I designate you the neighborhood slut."

"Ha!" Linda laughed. "I'll take it. God help me, but that sounds good to me right now."

———————

"Roll cameras!" Tucker yelled. Linda and Jamar walked through a doorway, onto the living room set. It was empty, with no furniture. Just a few boxes stacked by a wall.

"So what do you think Mrs. Jones?" Jamar said. "I think it's gonna sell quick at this price. Houses in this neighborhood go fast." His lovely Caribbean accent was like music to Linda's ears.

"I don't know," Linda said. "I love it but it's just a little over my budget. If you could knock a couple points off your commission I might be able to swing it."

"I'm cuttin' it thin as it is Mrs. Jones. But maybe, I mean maybe you could...sweeten the deal?" he said, looking at the open buttons on Linda's shirt.

"Jamar!" she said quietly. "What are you saying? I could report you to the real estate board. I should go."

"No, don't go," Jamar said. "I'm sorry. I just think you're attractive, that's all. It shouldn't be tied to any kind of 'deal'. I'm very sorry."

"You do not think I'm attractive!" Linda said. "I'm old enough to be your mother! Older!"

"Hey, all I know's what the little guy down here tells me," he said, gesturing to his crotch. "Guess I got a thing for redheads."

"That's interesting, because I've got a thing for black...haired men."

Their eyes locked, but neither one moved.

"What do you think of the view...out this window?" Linda said as she walked toward it.

She bent at the waist, her skirt pulling tight over her shapely ass as she tried to open the window sash. It was stuck.

"Let me do it for you," Jamar said.

He set his clipboard on the floor and went to her, molding his body over hers. She could feel the lump in his pants press against her ass.

"It's stuck bad," he said. "I think it's gonna take a big tool. You think a big tool's the right thing to use, Mrs. Jones?"

"I do," Linda sighed.

She turned her head and Jamar kissed her. His hands went to the tits that hung nicely under her in her sleeveless white shirt. She pressed her ass tight against the growing hardness in his pants.

Tucker smiled in the shadows behind the cameras. Amateur acting was always thrilling to him when it worked. Jamar and Linda were far from skilled in the acting department, but they pulled it off in one take, looking pretty natural. He had a strong feeling the sex was going to be great, so the hard part was over.

Jamar's long, tall body slithered down Linda's ass. Squatting behind her, he lifted her skirt and ran his hands over her slippery satin panties. Linda's ass looked spectacular bent over like that, way better than it had a right to at her age. Jamar mouthed her puffy pussy lips right through the silky fabric. Linda moaned. He pulled the panties aside and it was flesh on flesh, soft wet lips against soft wet lips. Linda's moan went so deep she vibrated. She looked out the window at the stage lights illuminating fake shrubbery and a painted blue sky. A smile overtook her as every molecule in her body tingled . Makin' a porn again. Yeah she was.

riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers