Tucker's Studio Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped for breath as she straightened up, wiping her slimy chin again.

"You gonna fuck me with this thing?" she said, still hanging on to her prize. "Fuck me 'till I scream so loud they kick us out of this fuckin' place?"

Jamar picked her up and threw her on the bed. He ripped the stringy bikini bottom off of her and fucked her with his long tongue. She came almost immediately. He picked her up again and tossed her onto her hands and knees, sending her long hair flying. She looked like a wild little sex animal when the huge cock plunged into her tight little pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Jamar bellowed as he felt the mind-blowing tightness. "Fuck little Sin!...Fuck!"

Tucker had never seen a look like that on Jamar's face. His mouth was open and his eyes rolled back in his head as he fucked the wild little minx deep. Somehow he held onto his last thread of composure and kept going, fucking Kelsey long and hard until she screamed, just like she wanted.

Kelsey's first experience with 'big cock' was better than she could have ever dreamed. Ever since finding her mom's special photo albums Kelsey had been haunted by one of the pictures. She figured her dad must have taken it — a snapshot of her mom on her hands and knees with her pussy stuffed full of huge, black, Jamaican cock. Kelsey was haunted by it, but it was the good kind of haunting, the kind that made her pussy wet and tingly every time she thought about it, even back when she was a virgin. There were lots of other pictures of her mother with that good-looking man, but that was the one Kelsey liked best — her mom's body glistening in the tropical heat, her muscles bristling with energy like an athlete, her face looking over her shoulder, right at the camera, with an expression of pure, unbridled ecstasy. It was the most powerful image Kelsey had ever seen, and she couldn't help but associate that kind of sexual pleasure with big Jamaican cocks. She dreamt of going back there someday as an adult to partake in the adventures her mom had enjoyed. So imagine Kelsey's delight when Tucker showed her around the studio during her job interview and Jamar appeared, with his lilting Jamaican accent, his stunning smile, and his huge soft cock straining the zipper on his tight pants. Imagine her delight when Tucker told her Jamar did scenes once in a while, and they might be working together. Imagine her delight when, under the bright lights for her first time ever, she let that huge, coal-black cock slide into her mouth, and then into her throat. Imagine her delight when she reenacted her mom's pose — on her knees with Jamar filling her deeper and fuller than any man had filled her before, looking back over her shoulder at him with pure, unbridled ecstasy. She realized at that moment that her mother was screaming in the photo. She'd never thought of that before. Kelsey's scream raised goosebumps on all the crew.

The scene had flowed effortlessly to get to that point, and equally naturally and beautifully from that point on. After the freeze frame she was after was solidified in Kelsey's mind, she felt as free as the wind and fucked like she'd never fucked before. It may very well have been the pinnacle of her sexual life. Only time would tell if that was true. Tucker knew how special it was, and how special Kelsey was. He looked at Chip and Marsha numerous times that day, silently saying, Oh my God, can you believe this?

The session was epic in its sweaty intensity. When they took a short break Jamar and Kelsey both gulped cool water like they'd just walked out of the desert.

"Boss!" Jamar said breathlessly as he tossed aside his empty water bottle. "You didn't tell me I needed to hydrate for this one!"

They were quickly back to business, before their sweaty bodies cooled down and caught a chill. Three more fucking positions, and a gloriously slippery sixty-nine. It seemed karmically appropriate that the session ended with doggie style again. Jamar twirled Kelsey's wild cinnamon hair into two long handfuls, wrapped them around his forearms and pulled them tight as he fucked her hard from behind. He was so deep she could feel him way up in her gut.

"Yeah!...Fuck me!...Oh God yeah!" she yelled. Her voice was gravely and devilish as she climbed to yet another slippery, sweaty orgasm. She'd screamed so much her vocal cords were raw.

Jamar thrusted relentlessly into his thoroughbred yearling. It was her first time out of the gate, but she was born to be a winner. He held the reins tight and slapped her ass as he rode her hard, guiding her toward the finish line. First place? Oh yeah!