Tucker's Studio Ch. 14

Story Info
The Church Lady.
4k words
4.69
48.3k
14
0

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,568 Followers

There's some 'simulated incest' in this story. You'll see what I mean if you read it, but if you are offended by such things you might want to read another story. As usual, all people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

The Church Lady

Tucker got a phone call from a nervous sounding woman. That wasn't at all unusual, but this particular woman's voice was noticeably trembling, and she talked so quietly Tucker could barely hear her.

"Does...Billy Carpenter still work there?" she asked.

"Who's asking?" Tucker said. Billy went by the name Dickie Biggers on the website and Tucker didn't like using his performer's real names on the phone unless he knew who he was talking to.

"Oh. Um...I knew him...from...his mother's church," the woman said.

"Oh, okay," Tucker said. "What can I do for ya ma'am?"

"I, uh, was wondering if I...I'm not really sure how to ask this..."

"You wanna do a scene with him? Is that it?" Tucker asked.

"Well, I, um...would that be...?"

"Sure, that's a possibility," Tucker said. "Am I understanding you correctly? Is that why you called?"

"Yes," the woman said sheepishly.

Her name was Pauline Smyther. A long time parishioner at the Church of the Lord Savior, she'd watched Billy grow up and watched in shock as Billy's mother Laura, the former pastor at the church, was brought down in disgrace in a huge sex scandal. It happened at the same time Billy's porn career was getting started, and when that news broke the church was shocked again, the parishioners left reeling from the depravity of it all.

The scandal had done something else though — it opened some eyes to the dark side, the seamy underbelly that simmers below the surface, even in a group of God-fearing 'good people'. Pauline had never thought much about porn in the past, other than the few stories she'd seen about it on the news. She'd never watched any x-rated videos or movies, or looked at any 'dirty pictures'. It was an alternate world that she was completely detached from. Then Billy happened. The cute, young, pastor's son — who everyone in the church was fond of — grew into a handsome young stud and became a porn star. How could she not have a look? She was pretty sure half the church, or more, had at least clicked on the preview clip, just to see if it was all true — was Billy really...doing it? On the internet? For the whole world to see?

He was. And Pauline watched. She'd never felt such a rush of adrenaline in her life, her whole body hot and tingling as she watched Billy fuck Donna Deeper, a woman who was older than Pauline for goodness sake! The preview clip was way too short, so Pauline signed up for a membership at Tucker's website. She couldn't believe she had done it, and still feels dirty and wicked every time she gets her credit card bill and sees not only Tucker's website, but two others she's signed up for as well.

Pauline worked for a large corporation, and they were making big changes to their organization. Her office had been downsized and she'd been laid off, but they offered her a chance to transfer out to the West Coast. She'd never been there, but she didn't have much family around, and few friends other than at the church, so she decided to accept, and was just a few weeks from moving when she called Tucker.

It was when she realized many of the women on Tucker's website were amateurs — and Billy did scenes with them — that her formerly sensible mind started unraveling. Put that together with moving far away — hiding from the scene of the crime I guess you could call it — and, well, the temptation was just to much. She cracked. She dialed the phone.

"So what's your fantasy, Pauline?" Tucker asked.

"You mean, apart from just...being with Billy? Oh. Should I tell you? Well...I guess it's...like this..."

———————

Billy Carpenter and Kelsey would act out the fantasy, along with Pauline of course. The scene was shot on location at Pauline's house. It had been sold, and she was packing, but they filmed in the yard and in one of the guest bedrooms, so all the boxes weren't a problem. Pauline was as nervous as she'd ever been, and messed up her lines a few times until she got used to using fake names, but she got them right eventually. The whole crew was calm and nice, and Billy and Kelsey were sweet to her, which helped to put her at ease.

Billy and Kelsey played brother and sister characters named Johnnie and Mindy. Pauline played their Aunt Karen. The three of them were in her backyard, raking leaves when the scene starts...

"It's so nice of you two to and give up some of your Thanksgiving break from college to come help me with this," Aunt Karen said.

"Aunt Karen, you know we've always loved staying with you," Mindy said.

"Yeah, Mindy and I always have fun here," Johnnie said.

Mindy had an odd smirk on her face. Aunt Karen thought back to the last time they stayed with her, when she woke in the night and thought she'd heard lovemaking sounds. She went back to sleep that night, thinking she was just dreaming, but seeing her niece and nephew playing in the leaves as they raked that November day, frisky and maybe a little too familiar, she wondered if her suspicions had been right.

"I've got a terrible itch," Mindy said, dropping her rake in the big pile of leaves. "Can you help me Aunt Karen?"

Karen scratched the back of Mindy's t-shirt.

"No, go up under. Yeah, that's better. Farther up, and around the side."

Karen scratched and gently massaged Mindy's warm skin, up where her bra strap would be if she'd been wearing one.

"Ohhh...that feels nice. You've got soft hands Aunt Karen, you should work in one of those massage places," Mindy said. "Do you ever get an itch? One you need help with?"

Karen glanced at her nephew Johnnie's body, shirtless on the unusually warm autumn day, his muscles flexing as he raked. She brushed the smooth curve on the side of Mindy's breast as she withdrew her hand from under the shirt. Mindy's warmth seemed to transfer into Karen, and her face flushed with heat. Mindy's nipples hardened from her aunt's touch, transforming her thin white t-shirt into a work of erotic art. She giggled and threw a handful of leaves at her brother.

Later in the evening, when it was time for bed, they all walk into the guest bedroom, a small room on the second floor with sloping ceilings and twin beds.

"I've made the beds up for you," Aunt Karen said, "but I know you're getting older now, so Johnnie, you can sleep down on the couch if you want to."

"No, we love this room," Mindy said, answering for him.

An hour later Karen stood in her nightgown outside the slightly open door, in the dim light of the hallway. The guest room was lit by the flickering light of a nearly silent television. Mindy was on top of Johnnie, sucking his cock while he licked her soft pussy. Mindy looked up from her hard fleshy treat and smiled as her eyes met Karen's.

"We forgot to close the door," Mindy said, sounding calm and unfazed. "Now you know our secret Aunt Karen."

"Yes," Karen said softly. She stood still, not knowing what to do.

"Do you wanna play with us?" Mindy said. "It'll be our secret."

Karen didn't move. Her heart pounded and her breathing was shallow. Her body was responding. A tingly flush overtook her, from her feet to the tips of her fingers.

"It's okay," Mindy said calmly. "We'd like it." She was stroking Johnnie's slippery, glistening cock and licked up the length of it for good measure, all the while not loosing eye contact with her Aunt outside the door.

Karen couldn't see Johnnie's face, but she knew he knew she was there. If he'd been embarrassed or didn't want her there he would have said something, she thought, but he was still licking and nibbling on his sister's pussy. Karen felt like her body was screaming. So much tension ready to explode. So many thoughts in her head, mixed-up and twisted.

"Help me lick it Aunt Karen," Mindy said, licking up the length again, like it was a piece of candy. "Johnnie wants you too."

Karen seemed to float into the room on legs she couldn't feel. She sat on the bed, moving slowly, not wanting to disturb the magical goings on.

"That's a pretty nightgown Aunt Karen," Mindy said. She took Karen's hand and put it on Johnnie's belly, right at the base of his cock. "Help me play with him," Mindy said softly.

Karen's hand didn't move much at first. She felt the heat radiating off Johnnie's warm skin, the soft, well-trimmed hairiness of him, and the slight movement of him as Mindy slowly stroked his big cock. Karen's forefinger and thumb closed slowly around the base of the big shaft, as if she was measuring the girth, and then opened again as her hand slid slowly but smoothly onto Johnnie's balls. He moaned when he felt her. She stopped breathing and her heart seemed to stop.

At that point in the proceedings Pauline was beginning to loose herself. Her guest room was stuffed full of tripods and cameras, and there were four people standing by them in the softly lit silence, but none of it felt real. It was a crazy dream, and she really was Aunt Karen. She felt like she really was a sex-starved Aunt, about to do unspeakable things. Then Kelsey moved off of Billy, and she saw his face. Billy Carpenter! Yes! Oh my God, I've got my hand on Billy Carpenter's balls!

"That nightgown's pretty, but I wanna see how pretty you really are," Mindy said. "You know, when I was growing up I always hoped I'd get tits like yours. I kinda did, right?" she said, arching her back to show her Aunt how nicely she'd grown.

Pauline was speechless. She snapped back into her role and was lost in the dream again. Mindy sat next to her and started unbuttoning the long row of buttons on the front of Aunt Karen's nightgown.

"Move your hand up and down on him," Mindy said when she saw Karen's hand was motionless. "He likes that."

Karen groaned when her hand slid slowly up the long length of Johnnie for the first time, and she groaned again on the way down. She worked up a slow, gentle rhythm and time seemed to stand still again.

"Mmmm!" Mindy moaned when she slipped Karen's nightgown off her shoulders, putting her Aunt's tits on display in the soft light. "So pretty."

She moved her head to them and flicked her tongue over one of Karen's hard nipples, and then sucked it into the heat of her mouth. Okay, Pauline thought. If Tucker calls "Cut!" right now, and this is all I get, I'll die a happy woman.

Of course that wasn't all she got. Far from it. Billy Carpenter — the Bible educated pastor's son from her church — fucked the living daylights out of her. Kelsey did too. It was like they were on a mission to see how much the nice, old-fashioned woman could take. Pauline took it all.

It built slowly though, in a delicious, dreamlike way. First, the feel of Johnnie's hot cock slipping through her slow-stroking hand. Then the warmth of Mindy's suckling mouth. Mindy's hand was next, exploring her Aunt's inner thighs before landing on her big panties, damp with warm humidity.

Mindy's fingers tickled their way under the leg opening, onto Karen's soft fur. The girl had a way with her fingers, and Karen was responding. Johnnie knew it was time to get more involved.

He sat up and pulled the nightgown off Karen's arms. She was reluctant to let his cock out of her grasp, even for a moment, but she did. Rather than reclaim it in her hand though, she leaned down and took the big beautiful thing into her mouth.

It was a new and wonderful thing for Pauline. Her relatively new hobby of watching porn had shown her that she had much to learn. Before that, oral sex had been a fuzzy concept for her, a 'dirty thing' that depraved people did. It wasn't until she actually watched it being done that she realized the opposite was true. It was breathtakingly beautiful, and she hungered for it.

Knowing that the first hard cock to ever cross her lips was going to be such a big beautiful one was a wonderful gift, and Pauline knew it. Perhaps never again would she experience such a thing. She wanted to take advantage. So she'd practiced on a mail-order dildo, imitating the porn girls, and she'd gotten pretty good at it.

"Auntie Karen! Wow!" Mindy said. "You really like that, don't you!"

Johnnie moaned as his hips instinctually thrust his hardness into his Aunt's eager mouth.

"Johnnie!" Mindy said quietly, watching her brother's face. "Aunt Karen's gonna make you cum!"

That was all Billy could take. The role playing was just too hot for him. Tucker was amazed. He was used to Billy being somewhat of a stamina monster at the studio, but that day, 'Johnnie' gushed gobs of cum into his Aunt Karen's mouth.

"Wow!" Mindy said quietly as Karen took it all and swallowed it. "Auntie! That's so hot!"

Karen said "Wow!" too, but it was breathless and almost inaudible. She'd not only swallowed the mouthful Johnnie'd given her, she chewed it and let it ooze between her teeth, reveling in the slippery warmth before letting it slide down her throat.

"Lie back Auntie," Mindy said. "Let us make you feel good now."

Just like in a dream, Karen floated into position. Flat on her back, Mindy pulled off the old fashioned panties, leaving her naked. She had thought she'd be nervous and uncomfortable lying there like that — a slightly saggy middle-aged woman between two young hot bodies — but she wasn't. Almost simultaneously Mindy's mouth went to her pussy, and Johnnie's mouth went to her lips. His hand caressed her tits for good measure, and the dream went from misty black-and-white to technicolor.

Just as giving oral sex was new for Pauline, receiving it was also new. She'd watched it many times, but it didn't prepare her for the feeling. Oh my God, the feeling! Kelsey'd become quite the voracious pussy eater. She loved making girls cum. If Pauline was at all reluctant to have a ripping, out-of-control orgasm in front of the crew, she was in big trouble. With 'Mindy' at the controls, 'Aunt Karen' didn't stand a chance.

Johnnie had shifted from kissing to tit sucking. Karen's back was arching, and she was starting to loose her grip. Mindy's clit massaging tongue was relentless, and her fingers were playing inside, searching for the 'g' spot. She found it, her tongue found it, Johnnie's mouth found it, and Johnnie's hands found it too. It was a moment in time Pauline will never forget.

"Oh my God Auntie!" Mindy said after the titanic meltdown. "I wish we'd known how hot you are years ago."

"You were too young then sweetheart," Karen said, gasping for breath.

"No we weren't," Mindy said, with a mischievous smile that spoke volumes. "Oh look, you made Johnnie hard again. You want him to fuck you Auntie? You do, don't you?"

"I do," Karen said. "God help me."

"Here, let me get him ready," Mindy said. She pushed Johnnie down flat on his back and helped Karen sit up, still wobbly from her melt-down. "Sit on him. Let him way up deep inside you."

Karen was trembling when Mindy helped her straddle Johnnie. Mindy grabbed the big cock and lined it up with the target.

"That's it," Mindy cooed as the big thing squished between Karen's wet pussy lips. God that looks so hot! Look at him goin' in you!"

Karen looked down at the huge cock, with Mindy's small fist around its base, helping it in. She nearly lost it.

"Oh!...My God!" she gasped. A groaning moan floated from her mouth, louder than she had been.

"Let it out Aunt Karen. Johnnie loves it when girls are noisy."

"Do you Johnnie?" Karen asked, looking down at him. She could barely get the words out as he went deeper, finally bottoming out.

"Oh God!" she said louder.

"That's it! Let it out!" Mindy said.

"Oh fuck!" Karen said as she started to rise and fall. She wasn't a user of blue language, but it was the only word that fit at that particular moment. "Fuck!"

Karen's body moved with a life of its own. She wasn't in control any more, the sex was. Her pussy was. Johnnie's big cock was. Before she knew it she was riding him, her tits starting to bounce, her voice starting to go free.

Mindy got up close behind Karen, straddling Johnnie's legs. Her hands cupped Karen's bouncing tits, and she pinched her nipples. Karen let out a tentative scream. Mindy knew she was holding back.

"That's it Auntie. Let it out," she purred in Karen's ear. "Let go of all of it."

Karen did. She rode Johnnie harder, and her voice got louder.

"Oh God!...Oh God!...Oh God!

Johnnie started working his up-thrust. His motor really started to rev, levitating Karen on his red-hot cock. Her words turned to screams, holding back a little at first, but getting louder. The heat inside her was extraordinary. Her body became flammable, and Mindy lit the match...

"You gonna cum Auntie?" Mindy purred, pinching her nipples again. "You gonna cum all over that big cock?"

Pauline looked down at Johnnie and he was Billy Carpenter again. Her two fantasies collided and she came with a ferocity that would have scared her if she wasn't so far lost in the middle of it. Her next door neighbor Anita heard the screams — a spin tingling wail that released decades of sexual frustration. Tucker had to call "Cut" and take a break because the phone rang and rang and rang, and then Anita walked over and knocked on the front door.

"You better talk to her or she'll be callin' the cops," Tucker said.

"I can't!" Pauline said, still reeling from the titanic orgasm and clearly flustered by the turn of events.

"Sure you can," Tucker said reassuringly. "Be proud of it. I bet she's never enjoyed herself as much as you are."

Marsha went and got Pauline's robe and helped her put it on. The knocking at the door continued and Anita called Pauline's name through the door. "Are you all right?" she asked.

Pauline went down the stairs and opened the door.

"What's going on Pauline? I heard screaming. Are you all right?"

"Yes," Pauline said. "Yes, I'm quite good." She was breathless and trying to fight a smile. "We're making a porn," she blurted out.

"Oh my!...You're kidding...is that what...I saw them outside...the cameras..."

Suddenly Anita was way more flustered than Pauline. They talked for a minute more and Pauline went back up the stairs.

"Everything all right?" Tucker asked.

"Yes," Pauline chuckled. "I should move more often. It's fun to stir up the neighborhood."

"Good, well lets get back to it," Tucker said. "Another hour maybe and we'll wrap things up. I noticed you've steered clear of Kelsey's pussy. Is that intentional, or maybe something you'd like to try?"

"You mean this stunning looking niece of mine? Yes, I'd kind of like to...try," she said, emboldened by everything that had happened so far. "But I've never..."

"Don't worry Auntie," Kelsey said to Pauline. "We can work that into the script, right?" she asked Tucker. "I can improvise some stuff."

"Yeah, great," Tucker said.

Soon they were at it again. Aunt Karen tasted pussy, and liked it. She got fucked doggie style, and loved it. She felt alive, and reveled in it, screaming freer, almost like she wanted the neighbors to hear. It was a mind-blowing experience for the conservative woman of the church.

Of course the filming didn't all go as smoothly as it sounded here. Pauline was incredibly nervous when things got going, but she'd participated in quite a few of the church plays — small productions they'd done for holidays, and others to teach children about the Bible — so she wasn't entirely new to the challenges of 'acting'. But trying to get her lines right in the backyard, in Billy's presence, when she knew he'd be fucking her in just an hours time, well, that was one of the hardest things she'd ever had to do. But the line readings ended up being pretty good, and Jamar wove things together skillfully in the editing room. The line readings she did in the guest room seemed to flow easier, almost dreamlike, but there were plenty of goofs and awkward moments up there too, until the sex took over. The final product was pretty great though. Tucker had another 'on location' success on his hands. And Karen? Well, lets just say the Church Lady has a much greater appreciation for heavenly creatures.

riverboy
riverboy
4,568 Followers
12