Tucker's Studio Ch. 15

Story Info
Sin City.
6.6k words
4.82
44.5k
16
0

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,596 Followers

All people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

Sin City

Tucker's inbox was flooded with comments every time he posted a scene on the website that featured Kelsey. "More please!" pretty much summed up everyone's feelings about her. He was thrilled with his new girl, and she was pretty high on life.

Her first semester at art school was a whirlwind. Dorm life was fun and relaxing, with an ever expanding gaggle of friends with benefits. Her roommate Hannah had gradually gotten used to Kelsey's naturist ways, and the two of them rarely wore clothes when they were in their room. For Kelsey it was unremarkable, but for Hannah it made her first foray into living away from home thrilling beyond belief. By chance she'd ended up with a nudist, sex-loving, budding pornstar for a roommate. It didn't take long for Hannah to start shedding her clothes at the dorm parties almost as easily as Kelsey did, which is to say, they were naked a lot, and cute boys with nice cocks were everywhere. It was a new and exciting life for someone who'd grown up with conservative, religious parents. She had hoped college would be fun, but wow!

Kelsey loved school too. All the classes were challenging and fun, but Digital Illustration was her favorite. The professor was a handsome guy, a very low-key thirty-four-year-old named Kyle. Kelsey caught his married eye on day one. She'd really enjoyed her time with Brie's dad — the older man thing made her happy — so she wasted no time seducing her way into an affair with Kyle. It was a first for him, falling in with a student, or anyone for that matter, since he'd been married.

And then there was Kelsey's job. Tucker gave her as much work as she could handle, but he knew she needed time for school and time to be a youngster, so he tried to space out her scenes — one a week or so.

When she'd first taken the job she told her mother right away. Kay didn't give away much emotion on the phone. Kelsey thought her mom might be excited for her, and she was, but Kay kept it to herself at first. She knew that in the Mothering Handbook being excited for your daughter's new pornstar job would be considered wrong with a capital 'W' and an exclamation point, so she tried to reign in her excitement and talk calmly on the phone.

"Are they nice people?" she asked. "Do they treat you with respect?"

"They're so nice mom," Kelsey said. "It's like a family. There's a Jamaican guy that does the camera work, and some acting too. My first scene's gonna be with him."

"Oh honey!" Kay said, in a quiet, wistful tone. " A few years ago...well...someday I'll tell you a story."

Bobby was a little less enthusiastic about his daughter's job when Kay told him about it, but he knew his wife well, and he was well aware of all the genetic material Kelsey had inherited from her mom. Kelsey being sexual in a big, open way was almost predestined. It was just life playing out as it was meant to be. Kay and Bobby did decide, though, to drive up for a visit. They wanted to meet Tucker and have a look around, to make sure it wasn't a sleaze factory with lines of cocaine on every flat surface.

So what happened? Tucker was just as smitten with mother as he was with daughter. He offered work to both Kay and Bobby. Beautiful sexy kids are made by beautiful sexy parents after all. Nothing came of his offer, but they drove back home feeling good about Tucker's studio and the people who work there.

Brie drove over for a visit too. She wasn't happy at school and blew off a bunch of classes off to spend a week with her old friend. She slept in Kelsey's bed with her the first two nights, Hannah's the third, and then it was just a big jumble of flesh, all of them falling asleep wherever they happened to be after too many orgasms. Kelsey and Hannah brought Brie to one of the dorm get-togethers to play with boys, and Kelsey brought her to meet Kyle too, at a staff lounge in the back of one of the college's ivy covered buildings. It had a lock on the door that they used to keep the nighttime cleaning crew out. Kelsey and the professor met there often.

"You should transfer here," Kelsey said. She and Kyle and Brie were sprawled on an old leather couch catching their breath after some threeway action.

"Oh my God, I wish I could," Brie said, sounding sad about her situation. "It's more expensive here though, and my parents would never go for it anyway. Word's gotten around about you. My mom knows. She didn't say it right out, but she knows. Dad too I think."

"Knows what?" Kyle asked.

"Ooookaaayyy," Kelsey said quietly. "I figured I'd have to tell you this before too much longer."

"Oh my God Kel!" Brie said, looking horrified. "I'm sorry!"

"No biggie Brie. Like I said, it's time," Kelsey said. She turned to Kyle. "So, my handsome professor, you know that job of mine?"

"Yeah," Kyle said. "Working at the warehouse downtown?"

"Right," Kelsey said. "It's not a warehouse anymore. It's an adult entertainment production facility."

Kelsey had heard Tucker describe the place that way one time, and kinda liked the ring of it.

"I'm an adult perform...oh, fuck it. I make porn. I fuck on camera."

Kyle didn't say anything. His expression was unusual, sort of confused. He started to smile. He laughed a little.

"Kelsey! What the fuck!" he said, still smiling skeptically. "You do not! Do you?"

"I do, and I'm pretty good at it," she said. "Do you hate me?"

"Fuck!" he said, laughing even more. "I mean I knew you seemed really experienced for your age but...a porn girl? I'm having an affair with a porn girl?"

"Porn star" Brie said proudly. "She's up for a big award this year. What is it? Best new..."

"Most Promising Newcummer," Kelsey said, with an adorable smile on her face. "My producer submitted me, that's all, but it's kind of a big deal. He said his friends in the business think I've got a shot at it."

"Oh my God you're cute," Kyle said, laughing again. "I can't believe I'm laughing at this, but it's kind of hilarious. My first affair, and...well, if a guy's gonna go he might as well go big, right?" Kyle grabbed Kelsey, nuzzled his face between her big tits and palmed her sweet little ass in his hand. "Fuck you're hot!" he said. "And I'm a goner."

The fucking reached epic proportions that night in the faculty lounge. Kyle had always tried to keep things quiet when he and Kelsey were in there, but that night he just couldn't help himself and the girls really cut loose too. The cleaning lady got an earful through the door.

———————

The next day, after two morning classes, Kelsey took Brie to the studio to meet Tucker and have a look around.

"This is nothing like what I expected," Brie said as Tucker gave them a tour. "This is gonna sound stupid, but...I thought it'd be...sticky."

Tucker laughed. They went into the women's dressing room to meet Marsha, who had stopped in that day to organize wardrobe that had come back from the dry-cleaner. Kelsey and Brie quickly reverted to giggling teenagers as they pawed through the racks of lingerie and dresses.

"I'll let you guys play," Tucker said as he turned toward the hallway. "It was great meetin' you Brie. My offer stands — anytime you want work, just give me a call."

Brie blushed, the same way she had twenty minutes before when Tucker first made the offer.

"He's nice isn't he?" she said after he left.

"This'd look so good on you," Marsha said, holding a flowery purple bra up against Brie's shirt. "Look how it works with her eyes," Marsha said to Kelsey.

"Wow," Kelsey said. "You gotta put that on. You do that set and I'll do this one." She held a see-through green bra and panties up to herself that looked fabulous with her cinnamon red hair.

"No, we shouldn't. They just came back from the cleaners," Brie said, but the excitement of doing something naughty in a porn studio showed clearly on her face.

"Don't worry about that," Marsha said. "It's not like anybody's gonna squirt cum all over you."

Brie giggled and shrugged her shoulders. Pretty soon she and Kelsey were looking resplendent in the tiny garments, and they were pulling things off the rack in Marsha's size. Kelsey held a blood-red bra and pantie set in front of her.

"I can't just parade around here like that," Marsha said. "I work here."

"There's nobody here but Tucker," Kelsey said, with a twinkle in her eye. She knew Tucker and Marsha had crushes on each other.

"You're trouble!" Marsha said with a sly grin.

She grabbed the hanger from Kelsey and looked at the dark-red satin and lace. Marsha's time in front of the cameras with Jamar and Dave and the bartender girls had opened her eyes to her latent love of exhibitionism. So what if Tucker got a glimpse again. That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, would it? When she started stripping Kelsey smiled.

"Come with me," Kelsey said to Brie. She took her hand and led her out the door.

"Hey!" Marsha said. "Where are you going?"

"Put that on or I'll be mad. Stockings too," Kelsey yelled as she and Brie disappeared down the dark hallway.

Marsha knew she shouldn't, but she followed Kelsey's orders. She looked herself over in the big mirror before sheepishly looking down the dark hallway. There was a dim light in the corner of the studio. Marsha was drawn to it, slowly, nervously. It was the hotel room set, with one little bedside lamp on, an oasis of warm light in the huge old warehouse. Kelsey and Brie were already rolling around on the big bed, kissing and fondling.

Marsha didn't join them immediately, but there'd be no turning back on that day. The memory of her time with Kat and Lori the bartender girls swirled freely in her head as she stood in the dark. Her hand drifted across her thigh, landing on the smooth satin covering her pussy lips. The damp heat she felt there was the last straw. Truth be told, there weren't many straws.

"Play with us Marsha," Kelsey said when she saw her.

"I knew you were trouble the first day I met you," Marsha said, looking around nervously to see if Tucker was anywhere in sight.

"I can't tell if you want him to see you or you don't," Kelsey said, smiling slyly at Marsha.

"You!" Marsha exclaimed quietly. Her skin was all goosebumpy.

"Come here. We'll warm you up," Kelsey said, extending her hand.

Marsha walked to the edge of the bed and skittered on.

"You're bad," she whispered as she joined the giggly young girls.

Kelsey's first touch nearly gave Marsha an orgasm. It was a combination of things that fueled the feeling — sex with her husband had dried up lately, she kind of loved the girl-on-girl thing ever since Kat drew her into it that first time, and there was the possibility of Tucker watching from the darkness. Yup, that was a biggie, and Marsha's eyes glanced around to see if she could see any sign of him. There was nothing. She didn't know if she was relieved or disappointed.

Kelsey and Brie quickly overwhelmed Marsha's senses. Thoughts of Tucker drifted out of her mind, at least for the moment. Kelsey was thrilled to have Marsha join them, and it wasn't long before tits and pussies were everywhere on the big bed. Kelsey and Brie knew each other intimately, and had both become experts in the female orgasmic arts, so Marsha was in good hands. She was in good mouths too. With Kelsey devouring the womanly taste of her pussy and Brie ravishing her soft tits, a big, beautiful orgasm was inevitable. The heavenly noise roused Tucker from his desk. He remembered that sound — Marsha's soft, lovely voice rising to a soft, lovely cry.

The girls took turns double-teaming each other, and the dreamy orgasms flowed freely. Marsha got so caught up in the playtime she completely forgot about Tucker, but when the girls were ravishing her for the second time she remembered.

It was a lovely chain of femininity — Marsha on her hands and knees over Kelsey on her back, both of them sucking the others tits, and Brie on her stomach, her arms wrapped around Marsha's thighs, her mouth massaging Marsha's pussy in an exquisite way, soft tongue warm against engorged clitoris, dancing it's way to tender asshole and back again.

Tucker stood at the end of the hallway leading to his office, leaning casually against a wall. The hallway wasn't lit, but the light from his office outlined him in dim silhouette. He'd been there for a while, but Marsha noticed him just as her orgasm was building. What happened was similar to throwing gasoline on a smoldering fire...

"Oh my God!" she whimpered as the explosion consumed her.

"Wow!" Kelsey said as Marsha came back to earth, still nibbling the hard nipples on Marsha's pendulous tits. "You cum beautiful!"

Marsha didn't know what to do. Her body was still vibrating with energy. Having such a powerful orgasm with Tucker watching was thrilling, but she knew it was wrong. She gathered her wits and thanked the girls.

"It's getting late," she said. "I was supposed to be somewhere half-an-hour ago."

"Oh, okay Marsha," Kelsey said. "This was fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime?"

"I'd like that," Marsha said. She kissed both the girls and got up off the bed. She stood proud, shoulders back, glancing at Tucker as she walked back to the dressing room, her lovely tits swaying in the dimming light.

———————

"You got it sweetheart," Tucker said on the phone. "You've been nominated for Most Promising Newcummer."

"Really? Oh my God!" Kelsey said.

"You up for a trip to Vegas for the awards ceremony?"

"Yes!" Kelsey said. "Oh my God, this is exciting! I can't wait to tell my mom!"

"Ha!" Tucker laughed. "Yeah, she'll love it won't she. I want you to have a good time, so you can bring a guest with you, all right? All expenses paid."

"Oh. Yeah, that's...Wow, really? That's so nice of you Tucker! Maybe...Marsha? She could do my hair and makeup."

"Oh. Yeah, but, wouldn't you rather have a friend go with you?" Tucker said. "I'll tell you what, we'll bring Marsha to fix you up nice, and you bring along a friend too, okay?"

"Okay!" Kelsey said.

By the time she hung up the phone she was already conjuring up all the 'Marsha and Tucker in Vegas' possibilities, but she kept all that to herself in the coming days. Raymond immediately came to mind as her companion. She knew it would blow his mind and they'd have lots of fun together. He nervously accepted the invitation.

Las Vegas. A crystalline desert night, lit with a million colored lights. Kelsey stepped out of a cab and looked around.

"Holy shit!" she said.

"Crap!" Raymond said, with a look of wonder on his face.

"So this is Vegas," Marsha said, looking at the explosion of neon.

"They used to call it Sin City," Tucker said, joining the others after paying the cab driver.

"That's Cinnamon's nickname, so I guess I'm in the right place," Kelsey said.

Raymond laughed nervously. His clothing choices had improved some since Kelsey had introduced him to the world of girls, but he was still unmistakably a computer geek, and his tall gangly body and old-fashioned glasses looked a bit out of place amongst the neon lights of Vegas.

"Sin," he chuckled.

"That's right Ray," Kelsey smirked. "More sin than you've ever dreamt of."

Marsha glanced at Tucker. She looked uncomfortable, so she changed the subject.

"So Raymond," Marsha said, "you haven't mentioned Kelsey's hair."

"Oh. Yeah. I mean it's..." Raymond said. "Did you do it?"

"Yeah. Tucker wasn't happy about it," Marsha said.

"I never said that," Tucker said. "Now that I'm used to it it's kinda wicked hot."

"Why thank you boss!" Kelsey smiled. She ran her hand behind her neck and let the wavy red tresses flow through her fingers. "Do you like it Raymond?"

"I...love it," he said shyly, blushing bright red.

"Want me to rub it all over you later?" Kelsey said. There was plenty of mischief in her eyes. The haircut still felt new to her when she ran her fingers through it. Marsha had only lopped off about a foot of length, but it took it from below her waist to halfway up her back; from wild redheaded cave woman to wildly sexy college girl. It curled a little more than it used to, and Tucker was right — it looked wicked hot. Marsha had only cut it two days before, and he was anxious to shoot some scenes with the new look.

The casino hotel where the awards were held was buzzing with activity. After an amazing dinner and some time in the casino Kelsey was ready to wind down.

"All that traveling really took it out of me, and this noise is wearing me out," Kelsey said. "Can we get room service snacks and have a drink where it's quiet?"

"Sure sweetheart," Tucker said. "This is your weekend, you call the shots. You two wanna be alone?"

"No, let's all have a drink," she said, holding tight to Raymond's arm.

"I've had plenty," Marsha said. "You guys go."

"Party pooper!" Kelsey said. "Tucker says I call the shots."

"Just one drink!" Marsha said firmly.

Marsha was well aware of what might happen in Kelsey's room. She'd tried hard to get her husband to join her for the trip, but his lack of interest was just one more chink in the armor of what Marsha was coming to realize was a failing marriage. Strong suspicions about one of his female work partners had bubbled to the surface in recent weeks, and the way he'd acted about the trip was telling. Marsha could tell he was happy to have her go without him. So she did.

"Wow! Tucker, you went all out on these rooms!" Marsha said when they walked into Kelsey and Raymond's suite. "My God, look at that bed!"

It was a massive thing, nearly round and placed in a bowed-out section of french doors. With them all open as they were on that warm night it was as if the big bed was out on the balcony.

"I guess there's no shy people in Vegas, huh?" she said.

"Sin City," Raymond chuckled.

"Why Ray!" Marsha smiled. "Are you a sinner?"

Raymond swallowed hard and his smile faded. He was in way over his head.

"Raymond and I have been friends since we were four," Kelsey said. "He was always kinda shy around girls, but we got that straightened out last summer, right Ray?"

"I'm...gettin' there," Raymond said.

"Gettin' where?" Tucker asked. He'd been on the phone ordering chips and dip, a sandwich platter and three bottles of Champagne.

"Kelsey was just telling us about Ray's fascinating summer last year," Marsha said.

"Oh, cool," Tucker said. "What'd you guys do?"

"Orgies at my friend Brie's pool," Kelsey said.

"Oh my God!" Marsha said. "Ray! You did have a summer, didn't you?"

"Yeah," he said shyly. His smile was back, and this time he couldn't get rid of it.

"We taught him all kinds of stuff. It was so fun. One time we had sixteen people."

"Ohhh myyyy Godddd!" Marsha said quietly, trying to imagine what that must have been like. "Is that what eighteen-year-olds do these days?" she asked, sounding astonished.

"You should come visit next summer Marsha," Kelsey said. "Our friends would love you, right Ray?"

"Oh. Yeah," Raymond said, glancing at Marsha nervously. Kelsey giggled.

"So Kel, I saw you talkin' to some producers downstairs," Tucker said. "I'm assuming they're all tryin' to steal you away from me."

"Oh, you saw? Yeah, I don't know how serious they are."

"Oh, they're serious," Tucker said.

"Two of them offered to double my salary. Said they'd put me with their best men right away. Don't worry though, I told them about school and stuff. And I wouldn't leave you anyway. I love you guys. Mom and Dad love you. I think you're stuck with me."

"Thanks sweetheart. That's good to hear," Tucker said. "And the Mom and Dad thing still makes me laugh," he chuckled. "That's a first for sure."

"You mean you're not a beacon of hope to parents everywhere?" Marsha laughed.

riverboy
riverboy
4,596 Followers
12