Tucker's Studio Ch. 20

Story Info
Race Relations.
6.4k words
4.84
32.6k
10
0

Part 20 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,576 Followers

All people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

Race Relations

Tucker's old college roommate was in town. Charles came back to visit at least once a year. He grew up in the city, and went to the University on a partial scholarship, the only way his family could afford such an expensive school. His business degree served him well, taking him to London, New York City, and finally Miami, where he lived an upscale bachelor's life. Whenever he visited his family he always made time for dinner and drinks with Tucker.

Charles' sister Rhonda joined them at the restaurant, and Marsha did too. Marsha and Tucker where fast becoming an item. Her husband had already moved out of their house and moved in with the woman he had been having the long affair with, so Marsha had decided to give things a try with Tucker. It was casual, but fun. Neither of them wanted to rush anything.

Tucker had some history with Rhonda too. During the summer between sophomore and senior year at the University, Tucker and Rhonda had a fling. She was fresh out of high school and neither family liked the idea. Back in those days, the fact that Tucker was white and Rhonda was black was a big deal. Well, maybe not a big deal, but a bigger deal than it would be today, and neither family was terribly thrilled about what was happening. Charles was cool with it. He and Tucker had become fast friends, rooming together for three years. He even fixed up the first date. Rhonda often joined Tucker and Charles for their reunion dinners, whenever she could make it.

After introductions and pleasantries, the four of them settled into a booth at a boisterous barbecue joint for some good food and conversation.

"Why you gettin' into all this Big Black Cock shit?" Charles asked, his voice bristling with good-natured annoyment.

"Oh here we go!" Rhonda said with amusement.

"Charles man! Nothin' like gettin' right to the point!" Tucker laughed.

"Come on man," Charles said. "You gotta know it's just a stereotype, and one that's not helpful to anybody."

"Those guys are popular man. I'm just tryin' to make a living. And before you ask, no, I did not come up with those names for those guys. They named themselves, before they ever got to me."

"Hey, I think they're sexy, if my vote counts," Rhonda said. "Dante and Afreeka? Yeah baby! It's porn isn't it?" she asked her brother.

"I know that. But it's not healthy when every white woman thinks a black man has a big cock. It's bad for society. It bothers me, and I've been wanting to say somethin' for a while.

"Hey man, I've seen you in the shower, so I know where you're comin' from," Tucker said, teasing his old friend.

"Hoo Hooo!" Rhonda whooped. "Did you just say that? Score one for Tucker!"

"Hey man," Charles said to Tucker. "That's not cool."

"You kinda brought it up," Rhonda said, smiling at her big brother.

"Yeah, well I'd just like to see a little balance. Show some black women with your white guys. Show some black men off the street, guys who aren't born to be porn stars. Show some black folks together for goodness sake."

"All right, yeah, I can see your point," Tucker said. "So whaddya think Marsha? You see any attractive women of color here tonight we could give our card to?"

"I see one," Marsha said, smiling at Rhonda.

"Fuck you Tucker!" Charles said, with a big, friendly smile. "You remember that time we got in a fight and I backed off so I didn't hurt you?"

"I remember," Tucker smiled.

"You remember how much it would have hurt if I hadn't done that?"

"Hey, we're all adults here," Tucker smiled. "Rhonda doesn't get a say in this?"

"Aren't you glad you brought up big cocks, sweet brother?" Rhonda smiled. "Speakin' of that, I see that delicious cameraman of yours is still with you."

"Oh, Jamar?" Tucker said. "Yeah, I hope he's with me forever."

"Honey, you coulda knocked me over with a feather when I saw him on the website," Rhonda said, clearly affected by seeing Jamar's performance. "How'd you talk him into comin' out from behind those cameras?"

"You know, that was all Molly," Tucker said. "Did you see that first scene he did last year?"

"You mean the older woman?" Rhonda said. "What's her name...Donna somethin'? Oh honey, I saw it. And I saw it and I saw it!" she laughed. "Too hot. Just too hot. I love it when girls her age get after it like that."

"How about you Charles?" Tucker asked. "Any of my ladies catch your eye lately?"

"You mean other than that fiery little award winner of yours? I'll tell you what — her gettin' that trophy didn't surprise me one bit. She is somethin' else!"

"Yeah," Tucker said. "She's kinda..."

...magic," Marsha said, finishing Tucker's sentence with a faraway twinkle in her eye.

"Sounds like we've got the makings of exactly what you want right here at our table, my friend," Tucker said to Charles. "An average black man off the street — I'll pair you up with any of my girls, and Rhonda sounds like she wouldn't mind some big black cock. We can balance the racial scales, at least a little."

"Not exactly what I was gettin' at you asshole," Charles said. He shook his head and smiled. "I'm gonna have to give you that beatin, when we get done eatin'. Are the ribs as good as they used to be here?"

"The best," Tucker smiled.

He pulled out his phone while everyone looked at their menus, and texted Jamar and Kelsey...

— Private party at the studio at 10PM. Hope you can make it.

"You said you weren't gonna work tonight," Marsha said when she saw him texting.

"Just a couple loose ends," he said as he slipped the phone back in his pocket. "Hey Charles, I picked up some sweet bottles of Single Malt a few days ago. Let's stop by the studio after dinner and have a glass."

"Ooo! You don't have to twist my arm for that!" Charles said.

———————

The four of them walked through the dark studio toward the soundstage. Marsha wondered why Tucker was leading them to the big couch on the hotel room set instead of the couch in his office, but she didn't say anything. He stopped on the way and cranked the heat up.

"You know, I was thinking about Zuri the other day," he said as he poured a splash of Scotch in each person's glass. "Do you ever hear from her?"

Zuri was one of Charles' college girlfriends. A beautiful, exotic, brown skinned girl from Mozambique, working on her degree in sports communications.

"She was so nice," Rhonda said. "You shoulda married that girl."

"Yeah, you're right," Charles said. "Last I heard she was in France working for a soccer team. Damn she was fun, wasn't she?"

"She got us all started on drugs," Tucker said to Marsha.

"Drugs! Oh my God!" Marsha said, her eyes big with surprise.

"It wasn't bad or anything," Tucker said. "It was just college, you know? It was the summer Rhonda and I were together. We all had some free time, so we rented a cabin for a week, up in the Adirondacks. We couldn't afford one on the water, so we got one out in the woods, near Indian Lake. You want me to tell this?" he asked Charles and Rhonda.

"You're doin' fine," Rhonda smiled.

"So we all pile in my car — it was a big Lincoln Town Car that was a hand-me-down from my father, gettin' pretty rusty and ragged like they used to back then. Remember that maroon velour interior?"

"I remember," Charles said, sipping on his Scotch, clearly enjoying the trip down memory lane.

"So we drive to Indian Lake, ask around and get directions, rattle our way down a long dirt road and pull up in front of this tiny little cabin. The owner was there to take our money and show us around. So here's the thing," Tucker said to Marsha. "When I talked to the guy on the phone he said it slept four. I naturally assumed that meant in separate rooms..."

"Naturally," Charles said sarcastically.

"...but it was a tiny little one-room cabin," Tucker continued, "with two couches that opened up into double beds. They were on two walls of a corner, and when they were made up they were about two feet away from each other."

"Sounds cozy," Marsha smiled.

"We all assumed the week was gonna be romantic and sexy," Rhonda said, "but doing it all in front of each other was not what we had in mind!"

"I take it the drugs part of the story loosened your inhibitions?" Marsha said.

"Oh boy, did it ever!" Rhonda said.

"So we settled in..." Tucker said.

"Tell about the owner. When he saw us," Charles said.

"Oh yeah," Tucker laughed. "So we pull up in this huge Lincoln. It's like a pimp car. And out of it piles Charles and two gorgeous black girls in their skimpy summer clothes, and me, the white guy driving. The guy gave us a look that's still to this day the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Oh my god!" Marsha laughed. "I wish I could have seen that!"

"Hilarious!" Charles laughed.

"So we settled in, feeling uncomfortable about the night's sleeping arrangements," Tucker said. "With Charles and Rhonda being brother and sister, we all kind of figured sex was off the table. He and I were already quietly discussing taking turns going for hikes during the day, so we could all have some private time in the cabin. And then there was Zuri."

"And then there was Zuri..." Charles said wistfully.

"I don't remember exactly how it happened," Tucker said. "We all had our back to her for a few minutes..."

"The three of us were makin' margaritas at the little counter by the sink," Rhonda said.

"That right, yeah," Tucker remembered. "Anyway, we turned around, and she's slouched on the couch, reading a paperback book, naked as the day she was born. We were speechless!"

"Charles wasn't," Rhonda chuckled. What did you say? Jesus baby! or somethin' like that."

"She was like that when we were alone — never liked clothes much — but I never expected it in front of friends," Charles said. "It was one of those moments that hits you upside the head like a big ol' hammer."

"I guess I can say this now," Tucker said, "because enough time's gone past. Damn she was smokin' hot!

"If I didn't agree with you I'd be pissed that you said that," Rhonda said. "but you're right. I wonder if she knows what you're up to here Tucker. She'd fit right in with your girls."

"Yeah, she would, wouldn't she?" Tucker chuckled. "I don't know if I've ever seen an ass like that to this day."

"It was fine!" Charles said, losing himself in a daydream for a moment.

"So Charles talks to her quietly and she puts on her bra and panties," Tucker said, picking up the story, "but it didn't change the sexiness quotient much, I gotta say."

"Girl was smokin'," Rhonda said.

"Speakin' of smokin'," Tucker said, "a little while later she pulls a bag of weed and a pipe out of her purse, and then she tosses a baggie full of pills on the table. Ecstasy. I think Charles was just as surprised as we were."

"I'd smoked pot with her quite a bit, but yeah, the pills were new," he said.

"I can't speak for you guys," Tucker said, "but I know I said to myself, No way. I'm never gonna do that!"

Rhonda and Charles nodded in agreement, but the hint of a smirk on both their faces gave away the truth.

"I've heard that called the love drug," Marsha said.

"Oh baby!" Rhonda said, nodding her head strongly in the affirmative.

"So we had some drinks and smoked some pot, which all of us had done before," Tucker said. "Zuri takes four pills out of the bag — colorful little things — and sets them on the table. I remember sitting there with a nice little buzz, the four of us on the two couches, with some music going on a portable player we brought. We were feelin' no pain, just mellow and...really nice. Zuri swallows one of the pills and sits back. She closes her eyes and just sort of lays there, slouched back in her sexy underwear. Then Charles reaches for a pill and swallows it. Nobody's saying anything, it's just music. Talking Heads I think, wasn't it?"

"Yup," Charles said. "Remain in Light. I still play it once in a while."

"So he slouches back next to Zuri and closes his eyes too," Tucker said. "I look at Rhonda. 'You want to?' she asks. I pick up the two pills and we each swallow one. She had this look of, Oh my God! Did we just do that? Neither one of us knew what to expect, so we followed Zuri's lead and leaned back with our eyes closed. I remember the music taking on a beautiful intensity, in a way I'd never experienced before. Time seemed to be a meaningless concept. I have no idea how long we had our eyes closed, do you?" he asked Rhonda.

"Nope. No clue," she said. "It was the closest I've ever been to being awake during a dream, that's all I know."

"So when I opened my eyes, Zuri was on top of Charles, sort of straddling him on her knees, kissing him. It was my first good look at that ass of hers, even though she still had her panties on. Maybe it was the drugs, but man oh man! She'll always have the ass of all asses in my mind."

"I watched her kiss Charles for a minute or two," Rhonda said. "It was super sexy, like off the charts, and I got so horny! I mean ridiculous horny! I rolled onto Tucker and kissed him, and we were off to the races baby!"

"Wow!" Marsha said, sensing there was more to the story. "Did you guys all...?"

Rhonda looked sheepishly at Charles. She couldn't hold back a shy but beautiful smile.

"Wow!" Marsha said quietly. "That's hot!"

"It was a one-time thing," Rhonda said, still looking at her brother lovingly. "It made us a lot closer though. Before that we weren't the closest of siblings. But after that, even though we didn't...go there again...we just care so much more deeply for each other. It's almost like we're twins or something."

"It's a secret we haven't told anyone Marsha," Charles said. "But I can tell you're special to Tucker, so..."

"Thank you you Charles, and Rhonda. Your secret's safe. I can't tell you how happy I am to be a part of your close friendship with Tucker. He loves you guys. Talks about you all the time. That's the first I've heard about the Adirondack cabin though. My God, what a story! You were there for a week?"

"It was pretty close to heaven on earth," Tucker said. "And believe it or not, it's what gave me the inspiration to make porn. It was the first time I'd ever watched sex, up close and personal. Watching Charles with Rhonda and Zuri...this place grew out of that," he said, looking around at the big studio.

"Best week of my life I think," Rhonda said. "I still dream about it." She glanced at her brother and looked away with another shy smile.

Tucker poured the remains of the Scotch into everyone's glasses. They'd killed the bottle telling the story.

"This is a special occasion," he said. "I've got a 18 year-old Glenlivet in the liquor cabinet. Whaddaya say we crack it open?"

"Sounds dirty!" Rhonda said, her eyes flaring seductively. "Do us girls get to put him in our mouth?"

Tucker smiled, remembering how much he'd enjoyed her blowjobs all those years ago, the first he'd ever received. He went to his office for the bottle, and ran into Jamar and Kelsey as they were arriving.

"Hi boss! Party tonight? What's up?" Jamar asked, his big smile beaming. "I saw Kelsey outside, and she didn't know what's up either."

"Some old friends of mine are visiting, and Marsha's here," Tucker said quietly. "I'm hoping to get everybody out of their clothes. I'm not sure it's gonna happen, but if you guys are game..."

"Sure boss!" Jamar said. "Beats watchin' TV at home!"

"You and Marsha and Jamar? You know I'm in," Kelsey said. "What can we do to make it happen?"

"My old college roommate Charles thinks your hot, and his sister thinks you're hot Jamar."

"Oh, I've met them!" Jamar said. "She's cute. What's her name?"

"Rhonda."

"Yes. Rhonda! I like her! Didn't she used to be your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, back in college. So I didn't tell them I invited you guys. I'm just gonna surprise them with you, okay?"

"Lets' do it!" Jamar smiled.

"Looky here!" Tucker said, walking back to the gang with his arm around Kelsey and a bottle of Scotch in his hand. "I found two eighteen year olds! And Jamar!"

Charles and Rhonda were both slack jawed and speechless.

"Well! It's our little award winner herself!" Marsha said. "Tucker? Would you care to explain? I guess I know who you were texting at the restaurant."

"Their names were both mentioned, and, well, it is a party, right?" Tucker said.

"Hi you two, I'm Kelsey," the little redhead said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind us crashing your party."

"How can you be even cuter in person?" Rhonda said, amazed at the stunning young creature in their midst.

"Oh, thanks!" Kelsey said, reaching for her hand. "You must be Rhonda. And you," she said, turning to Charles, "you must be Charles. It's so fun to meet Tucker's roommate!"

"It's nice to meet you too Kelsey," Charles said. "I've...admired your...uh...work."

"Smooth!" Rhonda said, making fun of her brother.

"Miss Rhonda! So nice to see you again!" Jamar said. She was a goner as soon as she heard that Caribbean accent and he beamed that bright smile at her.

"Yes," she fumbled as Jamar kissed her on the cheek. "Me too."

"Smooth!" Charles said to his little sister.

"Mr. Charles! Good to see you too!" Jamar said.

"How are you Jamar?" Charles said, shaking his hand firmly. "Tucker's often saying what a valuable guy you are around here."

"He's the best boss I ever had, that's for sure."

"So, we're about to crack open some Scotch. You guys in?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Kelsey said, her bubbly personality on full display.

"Oh how I miss having youthful enthusiasm," Rhonda said.

"Kelsey keeps us all young," Tucker said, smiling at his petite shooting star. "So Kelsey, we were just talking about Charles' old college girlfriend Zuri. She used to looove being naked, just like you."

"Zuri? What a cool name! So was she a naturist?"

"No. Just unofficial," Tucker said as he poured from the new bottle.

"An unofficial naturist," Kelsey laughed. "That's funny."

"Kelsey's an official one," Tucker said.

"Really!" Rhonda said. "Did you grow up...are your parents...?"

"Yup. They're swingers too," she said proudly.

"So you just got all this...like in your bones," Rhonda said. "No wonder you look so natural at it all."

"Yeah I guess," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "It seems funny to me when people think it's a big deal."

"The porn you mean?" Rhonda asked.

"No. Just sex, you know? Do you guys think it's a big deal?"

"Not as much as I used to I guess," Rhonda said. "When you get older you kinda want it to happen. You feel like your time's runnin' out maybe, and you loosen up a little, let things happen a little easier maybe."

"Yeah, I can agree with that," Charles said.

"So you're an easy lay now Charles?" Kelsey asked. "You didn't used to be?"

"Ha!" he laughed. "In certain circumstances I guess I am."

"In certain circumstances I think we all are!" Jamar smiled.

"So how come we're on the hotel room set?" Kelsey asked. "We gonna shoot a scene?"

"Ha!" Marsha laughed. "Tucker's got some sort of devious plan tonight I think."

"Maybe this is certain circumstances!" Jamar said.

"Jamar my man, you win the prize!" Tucker smiled.

An awkward silence fell over the group, all of them feeling they were barreling headlong into something exciting.

"See, this is what I mean," Kelsey said. "It's no big deal you guys! I'll start." She set her glass down and whisked her little t-shirt off. "Help me Marsh. I love the way your hands feel on my tits."

"Ooo! A little history between you two?" Rhonda asked, looking intrigued. "Marsha, you've never been on the website, have you?"

riverboy
riverboy
4,576 Followers
12