Tucker's Studio Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,606 Followers

'"Are you guys...together?" Josh asked, surprised by the possibility of it.

"Yeah. Dave's my sweetheart," Molly said, pulling his tweed covered arm onto her naked body and holding it tight. "Ooo, it's itchy."

"Wow," Josh said quietly, thinking about the craziness of that kind of relationship.

"You gonna fuck me good Davey?" Kelsey said brightly when she bounced down next to them all on the couch. "It's been a while."

"You bet sweetheart," Dave said.

"So whaddaya think Joshy? You havin' fun?" Kelsey asked. "He was nervous," she said the others.

"We were all nervous our first time," Molly said.

"Damn right," Dave said. "Except Kelsey maybe. She's some kind of sex alien I think."

Kelsey giggled.

"All right, lets hit it people," Tucker said. "We've got a deadline here. Let's pick it up right were we left off."

They all took their places. Molly was on her hands and knees on the couch, and Josh slipped deep into her with a quiet moan.

"God, you get hard like nothing, don't you!" she said, loving the feel of him inside her again. "I swear to God Tucker, you need to hire this boy."

"Roll cameras! Fuck up a storm!" Tucker said, smiling at how fun it was to be working outside the studio.

Soon they were all at a full boil again. Josh fucked Molly like a pro and Ryan's long length was in her mouth. A college boy spit-roast, just the way the professor said she liked it.

Kelsey had stripped the handsome male professor in no time, and she was on her back on the long work table, legs in the air, absorbing the pounding his nice cock was giving her.

"God Professor McQueen!" she said breathlessly. "You feel so awesome!"

Tucker heard a faint knock at the classroom door, and saw a shadow on the frosted glass window from somebody in the hallway. Marsha saw it too and they looked at each other worriedly. Tucker put his foot near the door so it couldn't open far, and cracked it open. He realized when he did it that he should have called cut on the scene, because the sex was pretty wild and raucous at that point.

A cleaning woman was up close to the door when it opened. She pressed her face to the opening and tried to look around. She could see cameras and lights, but none of the action. She could hear it plain as day though.

"I no think you suppose to..." she said, in what sounded like a Russian accent.

"I've got a permit," Tucker said quietly. He slipped the piece of paper through the crack in the door.

"No. No. No," the woman said, shaking her head. "Not fuck at campus."

Tucker opened the door just enough to squeeze though and joined the woman in the hall, closing the door behind him.

"Look, we've only got another hour and we'll be gone," Tucker said. He reached for his wallet, pulled out two fifty-dollar bills and handed them to her. "Can I ask you to not say anything? We'd really appreciate it."

The woman took the money and looked at Tucker. Her eyes twinkled and a hint of a smile brightened her tired face. "I watch," she said, gesturing at the door.

Tucker shook his head at the unfortunate turn of events, and weighed his options. He didn't really have any, so he reluctantly opened the door and ushered the woman into the room.

Marsha had a 'What the hell!' look on her face when she saw them. Tucker whispered in the woman's ear, asking her to stay silent. She nodded, her eyes never leaving the naked, wildly fornicating bodies.

It was Ryan who mesmerized her. She knew nothing about the University's soccer team, so she didn't recognize him from that. No, it was just the 'Ryan thing' that got her — that combination of long-haired, blue-eyed nineteen-year-old with the most perfect ripply abs and smooth muscles. Not to mention a cock any porn star would be proud of.

The woman stood silently for ten minutes or so, getting hornier by the minute. She could barely control herself when she tapped Tucker on the shoulder.

"You let me?" she asked, gesturing at the action.

"Sorry, no," Tucker said.

She stood quietly a minute or two longer while Molly, bent over her desk with Ryan deep in her from behind, had one of her beautiful orgasms. Ryan's cute ass flexed as he stirred his cock inside the writhing woman, drawing a long, guttural groan out of her.

"Yes. Me. Or I go," the woman said to Tucker.

He had a feeling he knew what she meant. She'd call security and bring trouble.

"I don't have a contract for you," Tucker explained, whispering in her ear. "I'd have to edit you out and it would ruin the footage. I can't let just anybody in front of the cameras."

"I don't care camera," she said. "I go?" She had a mischievous look on her face, but also a look of determination. She may as well have said 'I go get you in big trouble?'

Tucker shook his head, realizing he had to placate the woman somehow.

"Okay. What's gonna make you...happy," Tucker said.

"Long-hair boy," she said. Her eyes flared a little. She tried to hide it, but the wild fucking had clearly switched her 'on', in a big way.

Tucker waited for a pause in the action where he knew he could edit things, and he walked into the scene, stopping everybody.

"I don't know if you noticed, but we've got company," he said.

"Oh, that's Sveta. She's cool," Kelsey said, waving at the woman. "She's the one that listens to me and Kyle. I don't think she'll say anything."

"Well, she sort of threatened to. She wants a piece of Ryan."

"Oh my God, really?" Kelsey giggled. "Can't say I blame her!"

"Ryan, is that anything you'd be even a little okay with? You don't have to."

There are very few college boys who would turn down yet another warm pussy when they're embroiled in a sexual frenzy, and Ryan wasn't one of them. He and Tucker walked toward the woman, back behind the cameras.

"Cameras are rollin' everybody. Action!" Tucker said.

The woman was instantly on her knees, gobbling up Ryan's cock, sticky and redolent of the two pussies it had been in. The rest of the gang was right back to hot action too.

"Jesus. It's like fuckin' Caligula around here," Tucker mumbled. Marsha giggled. "Will you guys go as far away from the microphones as you can please," Tucker whispered to Ryan and the woman. "And try and be quiet, okay?"

Ryan led the woman to the back corner of the room. She stripped quickly, like there wasn't a moment to lose, her plump curves lit with deep shadows from the old chandelier. She put her arms on the wood-paneled wall, high up and far apart like a cop was gonna frisk her, stuck her round ass out and looked over her shoulder at Ryan. He slid his long cock into her with a quiet groan.

In front of the cameras Molly was keeping her promise — she went full animal on her cute dimpled boy, thoroughly wearing him out. She liked it best when he fucked her hard and she had a clear view of Dave fucking Kelsey. The little redhaired nimph was on fire that night, and Dave took advantage. It was the hottest thing Molly'd seen in a long while.

"Da!...Da!...Da!...Da!" the Russian woman yelled from the corner of the room as Ryan's body slapped rhythmically into her soft ass. She was loud and everyone giggled. They all caught their breath and watched as Ryan's big cock took her high, her throaty cry of love reverberating in the grand old room as she came hard.

"Yeah Sveta! Nice!" Kelsey yelled.

Tucker shook his head and chuckled.

———————

The intern never came back. The gang could have fucked their way through the whole building if they'd wanted to, but they wrapped things up pretty quickly and high-tailed it out of there, feeling lucky that things went as well as they did.

A few nights later, when Kelsey and Kyle were going at it in the faculty lounge, Kelsey heard Sveta doing her usual 'pretending to clean' routine in the hall as she listened to the dirty goings on. Kelsey giggled and told Kyle about how Sveta had weaseled her way to a satisfying fuck.

"You're kidding!" he said. "Oh my God!"

"I know! It was cool though. She wanted some, and she got it. I bet she'd love to come in here with us some night," Kelsey said. She smiled mischievously at her lover man.

"Are you trying to get me divorced and fired?" Kyle chuckled. "You know you're certifiably insane?"

Kelsey giggled. She rolled on top of her cute professor and rode him, thinking about how cool it was that her real life and her porn life were pretty much the same.

Later that week she was up on Josh's top bunk, hands on the ceiling the way she liked to do, grinding her pussy to a delicious slow-burn orgasm on his perpetually hard cock. Her glorious tits moved slowly at first, and then quaked with jiggly vibrations as hot breath stuttered out of her open mouth.

"You're so fuckin' hot!" Josh said, his eyes riveted to the stunning girl.

"Molly and Marsha love your dimples," she said breathlessly, looking down at her young lover. "I kinda do too." She lowered herself and cuddled the warm boy, keeping his cock deep inside her. "So Tucker said he might call you in once in a while, if you wanna do some other stuff."

"Really?" Josh said, sounding excited. "With Molly you mean?"

"Maybe, I don't know. There's lots of girls."

Josh didn't say anything. He just let the beautiful thoughts he was having rattle around in his head. Kelsey drifted off to sleep, with his cock still up inside her. Josh closed his eyes and drifted off too. He was already in dreamland, so he didn't have far to go.

riverboy
riverboy
4,606 Followers
12