Tucker's Studio Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so," she said quietly. "I doubt if I'll be any good."

"You'll be great," Tucker said. "Just pretend they're your real kids. You'll see. It'll be fun."

Some more wine loosened her nerves a little, and they rehearsed some lines. Marsha and Chip got everyone dressed in the proper wardrobe, everyone gathered on a bedroom set decorated to look like a teenage girls room, and they were off and running. The cameras rolled. It took a few takes for Liz to get used to the lights and everyone watching her, but she was surprisingly good and actually enjoyed herself.

"It's so nice to have you both home together," she said to the kids as the cameras rolled. "I wish I didn't have to leave. You sure you don't wanna go see your Nanna with me?"

"We've both got papers to write before we go back to school tomorrow," Kelsey said. "Tell Nana we said hi."

"Okay. I'll be back in a couple hours," Liz said.

"Okay mom," Kelsey said.

"Bye mom," Billy said as Liz walked out the bedroom door.

"Cut!" Tucker said. "Nice Job! Lizzy, you're a natural!"

Jamar moved a camera and the scene picked up with Kelsey looking out the window.

"She's gone," she said. Billy was sitting on her bed and she joined him. Her hand drifted up his thigh to his crotch and she kissed him.

"You'd like my new roommate," she said, squeezing Billy's growing lump. "She likes big cocks."

Hannah smiled. She knew Kelsey was improvising, and she wondered if Billy knew that Kelsey spoke the truth — Hannah really did like big cocks. She was increasingly fascinated with Billy. She'd seen him on the website, but he was even more dreamy in person.

"You got a boyfriend yet?" Billy asked Kelsey.

"No, nothin' serious. Lots of parties, you know? But the boys are all... you kind of spoiled me. Nobody fucks me like you do."

Hannah's heart was in her throat as she watched. She'd seen Kelsey fuck plenty of times, hundreds probably, but watching a scene play out at the studio was different. More exciting. It was like a front row seat at a Broadway show, with lots of sexy hormones thrown in for good measure.

"You think Mom knows about us?" he asked.

"Why?" Kelsey asked, her hand recoiling away from her brother's lap. "Did she say something?"

"No, just, you know...when we were with Aunt Karen, I thought maybe it got back to Mom somehow."

"Aunt Karen? No, she's cool. She loved what we did. She emails me sometimes."

"Yeah, me too."

"You don't think she told, do you?"

"No...no...sometimes I just wonder if Mom knows," Billy said. "We've been doin' stuff for so long, you know?"

"Yeah," Kelsey said, "and we've only got a little while to do some more. I miss you."

Kelsey's hand went back to Billy's crotch, squeezing his lump gently. Her lips went to his and they kissed — a soft, slowly probing kiss that brought back the familiar feelings.

"I miss you too," Billy said when the warm, wet kiss ended.

"Do you have a girlfriend at school?" Kelsey asked, improvising again.

Billy caught sight of Hannah in the darkness behind the cameras.

"Yeah," he said. "She's really cute. Asian, and tall."

"I thought you liked small girls," Kelsey pouted. "Is her pussy tight?"

"Nobody's as tight as you," he said, kissing Kelsey again. "But I don't know, I haven't fucked her yet."

Kelsey smiled as the nibbling kiss went on. She knew Billy was talking about Hannah, and she could see the wonderfully shocked, excited, bemused look on Hannah's face.

"Are you gonna fuck her?" Kelsey asked, stretching the wonderfully sexy moment out as long as she could.

Billy didn't know what to say. He was smitten with Hannah from the moment he met her, but the courtship playing out was a little too public for his bible-school-boy ways, so he put an end to it. He pushed Kelsey down and rolled on top of her. She giggled like a teenager.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he said forcefully, snuffing out his sister's giggles with another wet kiss.

The wardrobe for the shoot was standard college kid fare — bare feet, loose shorts and t-shirts — and it was all tossed aside quick as a wink. Kelsey's petite body moved like a cat, flattening Billy onto his back and sixty-nining him in one smooth move. She let out a sweet little groan when she felt Billy's tongue, and she devoured his big cock with a single wet slurp.

Hannah lost all the breath in her lungs. Marsha was next to her, noticed the reaction and put her arm around her.

"He's beautiful," Marsha whispered in her ear.

Hannah was stunned. She thought she knew what to expect, after all the sex with Kelsey and all the boys, but Billy was different and Kelsey seemed different too. The Most Promising Newcummer award on Kelsey's dresser suddenly made sense — the girl came alive in front of the cameras.

Billy and Kelsey went at it like nuclear powered sluts, fucking and sucking until the sweat dripped off of them and then fucking and sucking some more. After two hours they were exhausted. Tucker came up with a finale — he knew Kelsey loved being fucked up against a wall, so that was the big finish, next to the window. She stood on two piles of school textbooks to get her little ass at Billy's height, and he slipped into her one last time.

"Oh Fuck Johnnie! God I love your cock!" she hissed as he drove her toward yet another orgasm. Just as she reached the pinnacle she looked out the window. "Oh Fuck!" she grunted mid-orgasm. "Mom's home!"

They were too far gone — both of them cumming hard — to do anything but finish.

"Hi kids, I'm home," Liz yelled from off camera.

Brother and sister grunted and groaned through clenched teeth as the last spurts filled Kelsey's pussy.

"Go!" she whispered when Billy's long cock pulled out.

Kelsey scrambled for her shorts and shirt and Billy stuck his head out of the bedroom doorway to see if the path was clear. He ran down the hall naked, clutching his clothes.

"Cut!" Tucker yelled. "Awesome people. That one's gonna burn up the website."

Hannah looked through the racks of lingerie in the dressing room while Kelsey cleaned up in the shower.

"That's a great color for you," Marsha said when she saw Hannah eyeing an iridescent green bra and panty set. "That's too big for you though...here, how about this one?"

"I wish I was bigger," Hannah said, holding the bra Marsha had chosen up against herself.

"Don't let Tucker hear you say that," Marsha chuckled. "He's a natural tits man, no matter what the size."

"Really?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, and he's right too," Marsha said. "You're about as beautiful as a girl gets. Don't mess with it."

Kelsey emerged from the shower with a towel wrapped around her long hair and another draped over her shoulders. It partially obscured her big tits, but Hannah watched what showed, bouncing taughtly as the little nymph approached.

"Tell this girl not to get a tit job," Marsha said to Kelsey.

"No fuckin' way!" Kelsey said to Hannah. "You better fuckin' not!"

"I'm not," Hannah said dejectedly. "But you guys are so beautiful."

"And you're not?" Kelsey said. "What are you, crazy? Let's go find Billy. When you see the look in his eyes it'll make you feel better."

"He's still here?" Hannah said, suddenly looking nervous.

"Whaddaya think Marsh?" Kelsey smirked. "I'm thinkin' it was love at first sight."

Marsha smiled, but it was a melancholy smile. She was happy to see that young love might be blooming, but the boy in question was Billy. If he had a serious girlfriend would it mean she'd never feel his long cock inside her again? Even worse, if he fell in love would he give up the business? Marsha couldn't imagine the studio without Billy around.

Kelsey dressed quickly while Marsha was pondering the future.

"Come on, let's go find him," Kelsey said. She took Hannah's hand and pulled her out the door.

Marsha felt a strange twinge of jealousy, and scolded herself for feeling it. Jealous! she thought. Why should I be jealous! I'm having sex with everybody for God's sake. I've got a wonderful man. I've got Liz. She shook her head, smiling at the memory of Billy's cock filling her mouth for the first time, and went back to straightening up the dressing room.

Billy was on the set, helping Tucker and Jamar break down the cameras and tripods, putting them in their cases and carting them to the gear locker.

"I can barely walk Billy," Kelsey said when she and Hannah approached him. "What got into you today, as if I didn't know."

"Oh hi," he said. "Hi Hannah."

"You two are going on a date," Kelsey said firmly. "I don't know why I never put it together before."

Hannah wanted to scold her roommate, but really she was glad to have a matchmaker intervene. She was hoping Billy was too.

"Yeah," Billy said to Hannah. "I mean I want to. Do you?"

"Okay," Hannah smiled.

Tucker smiled too, as he overheard the young people talking. He loved Billy almost like a son, and he'd fallen for Hannah's charms that morning in his condo. It struck him a little odd that he'd fucked her before Billy had, but that was only because he hadn't quite gotten used to the sexual intermingling that had been going on lately. It was nothing to worry about though. Kelsey was on the case, and good vibes were in the air.

"If you guys have a boy I'm probably gonna fuck him," she said to Hannah and Billy. Everyone laughed nervously. "I'm just warnin' ya."

12