Tucker's Summer: Nocturnal Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,104 Followers

All of the yards on my list today belonged to old people, so I didn't get to dip my wick into any strange tail. It made the day drag. At the last house I did the old couple insisted that I visit and have some iced tea with them. It was after six pm by the time the old geysers shut their pie holes and let me go. Since it was so close to dinnertime when I got home I stayed downstairs and watched some boob tube. Dinner with just Mom and Julie turned out to be pretty pleasant. We talked about our day, and even had a few laughs about this that and the other thing. Not once did the subject of Julie and my incestuous relationship come up. Mom was in a wonderful mood. After dinner all three of us sat and watched a movie on the couch. Mom sat in-between Julie and I.

They stayed downstairs talking after the show, while I went straight to the shower. With just a towel wrapped around my waist I made it unnoticed back to my room. Idle curiosity made me sit down and scan through the days worth of video. I really didn't expect anything to be on it since I had left. I was wrong once again. After the short clip of me from this morning the video showed Mom enter and stand in the middle of my room and look around. The thought that she was looking for something she had misplaced flew out the window when she sat at the computer. She was in her work clothes so I figured that this was around five this afternoon. Mom knows how to use a computer, and it wasn't long before she spotted the folder on the desktop screen. I was horrified as she looked through the naked pictures of Carla, and even more horrified when she started watching the clips I hadn't deleted. She didn't seem to be too interested in the one of Carla pleasuring herself, but when she came across the one of me fingering Julie her back stiffened and a slight moan filled the air. She watched that one twice. It wasn't until she was watching the threesome she had broken up that I noticed she had her free hand under her skirt. Abruptly she closed the folder and left my room. Hmmm, interesting I mused. Had Mom just gotten aroused by watching us fuck? I created another file and left the camera on, then crawled into bed with a grin on my face.

I was up bright and early the next morning, and after a quick trip for bladder release, I was at the computer checking the new file. The angle I had placed the camera in wasn't the best. It showed part of the computer desk and almost all of my bed. Every time I moved in my sleep the camera switched on, I began to think that I would see nothing more than myself tossing and turning all night. I was astonished when Mom came on the screen. She was bathed in blue light from my TV, letting me know that this was before the three-hour timer had shut it off. She was dressed in her bathrobe, but I could see that most of the buttons down the front were undone. Even in blue her ample cleavage caused my cock to rise up and take notice. The robe went to the floor so I didn't get to marvel at her shapely legs.

Holding my breath I watched as Mom moved to the side of my bed and stared down at my sleeping form for several minutes. My heart skipped a beat when she bent over and lowered the covers past my naked Johnson. I must have just started having an erotic dream because my cock began to grow on the screen. Mom put one hand over her mouth, her other one floated down the front of her robe and stopped when it reached her mound. The hand over her mouth moved down between the upper folds of her robe and onto her tit. I could just make out the movement of her fingers as they stretched and pulled on her hard nipple. Movement from her other hand drew my attention to her lower half. Her hand was buried inside her robe where I couldn't see what it was doing, but I could imagine. The intensity of her fingers plucking at her nipple, and the back and forth swaying of her hips told me everything I needed to know. Mom was masturbating while watching my dreaming cock expand to its full length. When Mom's mouth opened in a wide circle and she began to shake, I shot a load of jism under the computer desk. I was shocked from the release. I hadn't even realized that I had been spanking my monkey the whole time.

It was disheartening to watch the rest of the video after Mom bolted from my room. I must have gotten chilly because the covers that Mom hadn't bothered pulling back up were suddenly over me again. All that remained on the clip was of me moving sporadically around the rest of the night. It was awkward cleaning up my mess. Not only had I spooged great globs of gunk on the floor, but I had also spunked the wall.

Mom was drinking coffee at the dinning table already dressed for work when I got downstairs. She jumped a little when I caught her off-guard and came up behind her, put my hands on her shoulders and kissed the top of the head.

"Morning Mom, sleep alright without Dad next to you," I asked, heading over and getting some coffee of my own.

"I slept great," she replied her face coloring a bit.

"You didn't get lonely in that big bed," I asked taking a seat across from her.

"It was actually nice having it all to myself for a change," she said, her eyes asking where I was going with this line of questioning.

"So, since Dad won't be here, are we still going to barbeque this weekend," I change the subject.

"I don't think so. It's just going to be the two of us anyway."

"What? Why?"

"Julie and Maggie are driving over to the coast and staying with some friends for a week."

"When are they doing that," I asked nonchalantly.

"Saturday morning sometime," she answered.

Hmmm. Interesting.

"Isn't it next week that you have off Mom?"

"Yes. A whole week of lying around doing nothing, I can't wait," she said smiling widely.

Neither could I. The rest of the day took its sweet-ass time in going by. I knocked off two more yards on my list, but no pussy. Before I went home for the day I stopped and rented one of Mom's favorite romantic movies. After showering I changed into the baggiest sweats I owned and went downstairs, my dangling dick swinging freely in my pants leg. By suppertime my stash of nut butter was at full capacity. After we ate I showed Mom the movie I had rented. She was overjoyed and said we would watch it after she took her shower. While she did that I ran up to my room and splashed some cologne on my face. Just enough to give off a subtly hint.

Julie didn't want to sit through a movie; she wanted to plan what to take on her trip instead. That was fine by me. I was already seated when Mom came out of her room wearing the blue nightshirt that was a clone to Julie's. As she walked to the couch my rod began growing from the way her huge breasts jiggled under the cotton material. Instead of sitting next to me as I'd hoped, she took a seat in Julie's spot and relaxed with her feet neatly tucked under herself. The nightshirt rode up and offered my wandering eyes a fairly nice view of Mom's thighs. Before I could get the movie started Mom asked me to fix her a glass of wine. Walking into the kitchen and back with her drink was a little difficult; my dick was creeping down my pants leg and becoming obvious. Mom didn't say anything, but by the expression on her face I could tell she had noticed the bulge.

Halfway through the movie, and two more glasses of wine, Mom asked if she could lay with her head in my lap. Of course I had no objections to that idea. Once she got comfortable on her side I didn't know what to do with my hand. I had one on the arm of the couch but it soon became uncomfortable to have my other one stretched over the back of it. Mom must have sensed my discomfort.

"What's wrong honey," she looked up and asked.

"My arms getting stiff," I told her.

Reaching up she grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach.

"Better?"

"Much. Thanks Mom," I said feeling more blood rushing to my groin.

Mom kept my hand pinned to her stomach until she decided to place both of hers under her head for cushioning. What she didn't realize was that the tips of her fingers were resting right on my shaft. Something else she didn't realize was that by lying in the position she was in her nightshirt had ridden up almost to her hips. I could just make out the smooth soft flesh of her upper thigh. I let fifteen minutes pass before I couldn't help myself and worked my hand over until it was resting on her hip. I don't think Mom even noticed since my hand wasn't touching bare skin. My dick noticed though, and showed its appreciation by stretching to its full length. I wasn't sure if it was my over active imagination or what, but I could have sworn that I felt Mom's fingertips move against my pole. As casually as I could I began to softly rub Mom's hip with my fingertips.

There was maybe twenty minutes left in the movie when Mom suddenly shifted onto her back with her knees up. Her movement had caused my hand to slide onto the front of her body right over her mound. Glancing down towards her legs I saw that they were completely exposed; the nightshirt had fallen down to her crotch. My hand was frozen in place and I expected her to tell me to move it. When she didn't say anything I looked at her face and saw that her eyes were closed. She had fallen asleep.

As if my hand had a mind of its own, my fingers began working the hem of Mom's nightshirt up until I felt pubic hair. I screamed in silent joy as I discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties. I kept my eyes on her face, her beautiful peaceful face, just in case she wasn't asleep. Millimeter by millimeter I slid my hand lower, until the tip of my middle finger was resting on the hood of Mom's clit. She let out a sigh as my finger made contact with her bare skin. I could actually feel Mom's clit grow as I very softly rubbed it back and forth. The longer I played with it, the bigger it got. I had been playing with her for barely two minutes when her hips started to move a little. A couple of minutes after that she clamped her thighs together and let out a soft moan. Scared that I had woken her I yanked my hand back up to the back of the couch. It was a good thing too, because her eyes opened at the same time.

"Did I fall asleep," she asked me.

"Just for a few minutes," I assured her.

"Mmm, I was having such a good dream," she said yawning.

When she went to sit up she saw how much of herself was exposed. She looked over at me while rearranging her nightshirt. There was a look in her eyes that I couldn't read.

"Oh shoot. The movie's over?"

"Just a couple more minutes is all," I said avoiding looking at her.

"In that case I'm going to turn in. Goodnight dear." She stood, kissed my cheek, and went to her room.

"Night Mom, sweet dreams," I called out to her before her door closed.

I tried to stay awake. I really did. Unfortunately for me, the next time I opened my eyes it was morning. I sprang out of bed and opened the file from last night without even taking time to bleed my lizard. I wanted to see if I had had another nocturnal visit from Mom. I had. It was exactly like the other one, except this time she was in her nightshirt instead of her robe. She stood over me rubbing her cunt while staring at my cock. Watching the screen I started to wonder if I always had a hard on at night. This one was a beauty, all long and hard laying flat on my stomach. Mom must have liked it. When she came this time she shook a lot more than she had in the other clip. I rushed to the bathroom instead of making a mess on the floor this time. By the end of the week I had three clips of Mom visiting my room at night. The last one was by far the best. Mom had actually reached down and touched my cock right before she got off.

blaster666
blaster666
4,104 Followers
12