Tucker's Summer: Tag Teamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,116 Followers

"Get over here and fuck me Tucker," Mabel demanded as Irene's orgasm subsided.

My balls still full, I slowly withdrew my dick from Irene's sopping hole and went over to where Mabel was frantically pumping three fingers into her own cunt. She was soaked and loose, all of my cock slid into her in one easy push. It was actually more comfortable on my dick after being damn near squeezed off by Irene's insanely tight twat. This was not the Mrs. Ellison that I knew. This lady was hot in the crotch. Wet and hot. She went wild on my ass, bucking and thrashing under me like she hadn't been fucked in forever. My back was giving out and my speed was slowing when she told me to change positions. Lying on my back she mounted my dick and began battering my balls with the downward plunges she was making. With her hands on my shoulders, her arms locked straight, she pounded me into the lounger.

"You go girl," Irene shouted encouragement as she watched the frenzied fucking Mabel was unleashing on me.

I was unable to hold onto her hips for very long so I moved my hands to her dangling tits. Pinching her hard nipples seemed to only make her go faster. There was so much cream leaking from her cunt that it coated my balls and began to run down the crack of my ass. I felt it immediately. That sensational feeling when a woman unloads around your shaft. Mabel was a squirter. Wave after wave of hot, wet fluid washed down my shaft, slid around my balls and into my ass crack. My butt hole was swimming in cunt cream, but Mabel continued to ride the train.

"Oh my god. Oh my God. OH MY GOD!" Mabel wailed as her orgasm went on and on.

She collapsed on my chest, her small soft tits mashed warmly against my skin as tremors ran through her body. She lay there not moving, just breathing real hard as I began to pump my still hard dick into her saturated tunnel. I needed release. My balls felt like they were on fire. She moaned and moaned as her limp body bounced from the force I was using to shove my rock hard dick into her. What's wrong? Why can't I come I wondered? Irene got off her lounger and walked over and tapped Mabel's shoulder. Mabel sat up, climbed off of me dropping a wad of cream on my stomach, and sat down where Irene had been.

"Tag," she said as Irene held my cock up and sank her pussy down on it.

"Tag?" I somehow asked, my mind hazy.

"Irene and I are tag teaming you Tucker. Don't you ever watch wrestling," Mabel's voice came through the haze.

"Yeah sweetie. That tea I gave you had a little something, something to keep you going. Hope you don't mind," Irene said as she began to slowly rock on my cock.

I could feel everything their cunts did to my cock. Squeezing it, massaging it, soaking it in woman batter. I could feel it all, and it felt great. I just couldn't come, and my arms felt too heavy to lift. I don't know how long this went on. Ten minutes? Twenty? An hour or more, I just didn't know. I had no sense of time. All I did know was that the women would ride me until the other one came over and "Tagged" them. How many times each one had gotten off was unclear also. Judging by the slickness in my butt crack I would have to guess, a lot.

Very gradually my mind began to clear and my arms no longer felt like they were tied down. Mabel was bouncing on my dick with her back to my face when the familiar tightening in my balls let me know I was close. Reaching up I grabbed Mabel by the upper arms and pulled her down on top of me. With her back resting on my chest, I raised my knees for leverage and began hammering my cock into her well-fucked cunt. I was using so much force my balls actually slapped her clit with each thrust. With my arms wrapped around her chest, my fingers pulling painfully on her nipples, I savagely pumped and pumped my pole into her pussy. The moment arrived. Irene squealed in delight as she watched my balls loosen and go slack from the loss of nut butter I was injecting into Mabel.

"OH FUCK YEAH!!!" I hollered as the river of sperm swam up my pipe and mingled with the frothy cream of Mabel's quivering cunt.

"FUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" Mabel's intensity equaled mine.

"You win Mabel!" Irene shouted with glee, clapping at the same time.

"Told you I would," a panting Mabel said.

"Win what," I asked, tenderly holding Mabel against my heaving chest.

"We bet on who would be riding you when you squirted. Mabel won," Irene informed me, then said, "This time."

I just laid there after Mabel climbed off, uncertain as to what had just happened. Had I been raped or what? If so, that would make twice in one day. First by my sister, and then by two sex-starved middle-aged women. Shit yes, life was good. It got better when the women brought out a basin of warm soapy water, a washcloth, and thoroughly cleaned my nether region, including my butt crack. After they finished with that they took turns giving me the most wonderful massage I'd ever had. I felt like a pampered pony by the time they were through, even though my dick was sore. Irene told me that the stuff she put in my tea only lasted a short time and wouldn't harm me in any way. It was something her pharmacist cousin had come up with several years ago she said. All it did was prevent a man from ejaculating for a while. I learned that the "for a while" was closer to two hours.

"How many times have you used that stuff," I asked Irene.

"You're the first actually. I didn't want to waste it on a normal sized cock. When Mabel told me about yours, I had to give it a try. Are you mad at us?"

"No, not really. But you didn't have to use that, I would've fucked you ladies for as long as you wanted without it," I told her.

Mabel went into the house and came back in a few minutes fully dressed. She was wearing the same dress she'd had on the first time I'd fucked her. The breeze caught the bottom of the housedress and lifted it up enough for me to catch a glimpse of pink panties. Unbelievably my dick started to swell a little. Both women noticed it twitching.

"I have to be getting home," Mabel announced with a look of disappointment on her face.

After Mabel left, Irene got on her knees in front of me and asked if I would like her to fix the swelling in my dick. Not only was she one of the tightest pussies I'd ever had the pleasure to fuck; she was also one fine cocksucker. It only took her nine minutes to make me shoot a load down her throat. She told me that if I took the internship she could have lunch under my desk a couple of times a week. It was a no brainer; of course I would take the internship I said. When it was time for me to go she handed me an envelope with four hundred dollars in it. She explained that she paid once a month for services, so I was now obligated to do her at least three more times in the coming month. She didn't mention anything about yard work.

As soon as I got home I ordered a pizza, it always seemed to take them forty minutes to deliver, put a bottle of Mom's wine in the fridge and went up and took a shower. I put on my swim trunks thinking that Mom wanted me to put sunscreen on her this afternoon. I went downstairs dressed in just my trunks and hunted for her. She wasn't out by the pool so I went and knocked on her bedroom door. She answered the door in her new swimsuit. My eyes got big, as well as my sore dick from the sight of her. A wolf-whistle came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"Ready to catch some rays," I asked while trying not stare too hard.

"No. I was just trying to get used to this suit. I'm not too thrilled the way it rides up my butt," she replied a small smile on her face.

"It doesn't ride up your butt Mom. It looks great on you. Turn around and let me see." I was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen.

Okay, so I was wrong. She turned her back to me and my penis lurched. The small triangle of material sat perfectly on her marvelous cheeks. It didn't hide much, but it didn't ride up her crack either. A look of relief came over her face when I told her it looked fantastic.

"Sure you don't want to sun bathe?"

"Not this late in the day. Old man Crenshaw likes to be nosey when we're out there in the evenings," she said.

"Why'd you put your suit on then," I asked curious.

"Just trying to get used to wearing it. I feel naked in it," she blushed.

"If I may be so bold Mom. You have a killer body, and that suit looks absolutely fantastic on you. If it didn't, I'd tell you wouldn't I," I assured her for my own selfish reasons.

"You sure," she asked, running her hands across her torso while looking down at herself.

"Positive! How about this. Wear the suit in the house the rest of the evening so you can get used to how it feels." I was going for broke.

"It wouldn't bother you having me walking around almost nude?"

"I could look at you all day long in that and never get bothered Mom. You're gorgeous, and that's a fact." I hoped I hadn't over done it with that statement.

"Well okay, I'll give it a try. But no lecherous looks from you young man," she told me with a chuckle.

"I promise." The word liar bounced around inside my head in big bold letters.

"Who could that be," she asked, stepping back into her room at the sound of the doorbell.

"Relax Mom, I ordered a pizza."

She came out of her room after the delivery guy left and followed me into the kitchen. It was nice having Mom all to myself as we ate. She passed on the wine, settling for soda instead. When I told her that I had decided to accept the internship at the bank she came around the dinning table and gave me a big hug. The feel of her boobs pressing into me had the usual effect, my dick expanded. It expanded even more as I watched her ass when she returned to her seat. We sat there talking about everything under the sun, except about Julie and I, until shortly after seven. I learned a lot about Mom in that time. For one, she told me she had been a problem child to her parents, much like Julie was today. Never listening to what they told her, and always wanting to explore things she shouldn't. I tried to get her to elaborate but failed; she said there were some things a son didn't need to know about. When I pushed it, she changed the subject. I decided on a new tactic.

"How about we go for a swim Mom," I asked, all wide eyed and innocent looking.

"I've already told you that Mr. Crenshaw makes me uneasy. It's like he can see through my clothes the way he looks at me, and Julie for that matter." I almost spit out the swallow of soda I was taking when she said this.

"He is creepy isn't he? How about I go see if he's out there, if he isn't then we can go for a nice dip."

"I don't know honey," she hesitated.

"Please. It'll be fun. Just you and me in that big pool, we can play tag or something," I pleaded.

"Tag huh? Oh, okay. But only if he's not out and about," she gave in.

Looking around, and over the fence into the Crenshaw's yard I didn't spot Mr. Creepy anywhere. Mom was skeptical but grabbed the towel I offered and followed me out to the pool anyway. She was the first one in, making a beautiful splashless dive into the deep end. I almost rammed my head into her ass as I surfaced; I had followed her in so quickly.

Tapping her on her ass I said, "Tag, you're it."

By the time she spun around I was already at the bottom of the pool looking up at her legs as they scissored back and forth keeping her afloat. The water had done its magic once more on her swimsuit. I could clearly see the hair that covered my Mother's pussy, dark brown and contrasting nicely with the white of her bottoms. I had been under too long and was forced to surface, water blurring my vision as I hunted for her. I spotted her a split second later. She had dived and was coming up from underneath with one arm extended in front of her. She was going for the tag. I'm pretty sure that she was aiming for my butt, however I had other ideas. The legs of my trunks floated away from my skin and just when she reached upwards I twisted. Her hand traveled up my pants leg and landed right on the head of my cock. Bubbles of air broke the surface as she opened her mouth in total surprise. When her head was out of the water she was sputtering.

"You cheated!" she managed to say after catching her breath.

"I didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what," she asked.

"All's fair in this game Mom," I snickered; relieved she hadn't come up all pissed off.

"It is huh? Okay," she had the same evil grin that Julie gets.

Before I could react she propelled herself down feet first grabbing my trunks as she sank and yanking them to my knees. She smacked my bare butt before swimming away, leaving Captain Winky floating free and proud.

"Tag, you're it," Mom shouted from the shallow end, her dark nipples visible in the waning light of the evening.

I love that suit I told myself as I pulled my trunks back over my hips. I told her it was on like Donkey Kong and dove under heading for my prey like a horny shark. It turns out Mom's like greased lightning in the water, she swam circles around me pulling my trunks down three more times without me even touching her once. It was completely dark by the time we both said enough. I conceded graciously, and after we dried ourselves a little, grabbed our towels and followed Mom back to the house. I talked her out of changing right away, telling her she would get used to the suit faster by leaving it on. I didn't add that I was having a ball being able to see her nipples and bush. I spread our damp towels down on the couch and told her to find something to watch while I got us something to drink. She seemed grateful when I brought her a large glass of chilled wine.

"Just what this old lady needs to relax," she purred, downing half the glass in one swallow.

"You're not old Mom," I insisted.

"Yeah, right," was her come back.

I don't think either of us knew what was on the TV. Mom was too absorbed in thought and I was too absorbed in sneaking peeks at her chest to watch a lame show. When she killed off her first glass I volunteered to get her some more. She told me to bring the bottle and turn off the overhead lights on my way back. I left the kitchen light on and threw the front room into shadows by turning off those lights. I could still make out the roundness of her areolas in the semi darkness but her suit was drying fast. We stayed on our own side of the couch, watching a bunch of crap for over an hour before Mom said she was going to bed. She took the nearly empty bottle of wine with her. I went up and yanked my sore crank before falling into a deep, disturbing sleep. I kept dreaming that a horde of women was raping me; all of them looked like Mom.

blaster666
blaster666
4,116 Followers
12