Tucker's Summer: Unchecked Impulses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,104 Followers

Everything was the same as most evenings, we ate, took our usual spots and relaxed in front of the tube. Julie seemed preoccupied, and Mom looked as if she wasn't feeling up to par. When I asked her if she was feeling okay, she said she had a headache. Dad just did what Dad does. I had two hours worth of yard work scheduled for tomorrow morning, and since Mom and Julie were in their own little worlds tonight I headed up to bed early. I was almost positive that Julie didn't plan on playing tonight, but I left the camera on record anyway.

My alarm woke me at seven. After taking a quick shower I went downstairs for breakfast and ran into Mom and Dad getting ready for work. I answered their puzzled stares, telling them about the work I was doing today. Both told me to have a good day as they went to their cars and drove off. Dad had looked chipper as always, but I noticed Mom had looked a little under the weather. It was eight-thirty by the time I forced myself to get going.

What should have been two hours of work took me three. Around eleven thirty or so I dragged myself up the stairs heading for the shower. As I passed Julie's room the impulse to push her partially closed door open and look inside got the best of me. I knew one of these days my curiosity would get the better of me, but I was sure it wasn't going to be today. The door swung silently open revealing almost nothing. For some reason Julie had closed the blackout curtains, throwing the room into near total darkness. The meager light coming from the hall was barely enough for me to see her bed, and the figure shrouded in shadow lying on it.

It was deja vu. Julie was stretched out on the bed in exactly the same position she had been in yesterday. Her legs extended over the side like they were before, but it was too dark to see if her nightshirt was above her butt. The impulse to find out urged me closer and closer to the bed until I was standing near her feet. It was still too dark to really tell. I stepped to the edge of her bed and reached down to where her ass should be. The feel of bare skin filled my palms. Soft, round globes of naked butt flesh. My cock sprang to attention immediately. Happiness flowed to my groin as I stepped back to her feet and dropped my pants around my ankles. If I could finger bang her without waking her, then I figured I could probably fuck her without her waking up. I was certainly going to find out.

As gently as I could I took hold of her ankles and started spreading her legs apart. I had to move my hands higher on her calves to spread her open far enough to fit between her thighs. She didn't make a sound. With my pants around my ankles, I placed my knees on the bed and leaned over her until my hands rested at the sides of her chest, the tip of my dick brushing the crack of her ass. Balancing on one hand I reached down and smeared the leaking pre-cum over the head of my cock thoroughly lubing it up. Holding my shaft steady I angled my dick into the soft folds of her slit and found her opening on the first try.

I let go of my rod as my hips pushed the lubricated head inside her tunnel with ease. In a push-up position I continued to press down with my hips until six inches of my meat sank into Julie's very hot cunt. I could tell there was something different right away. Her pussy felt softer and more yielding. I could feel her walls open to my invading penis before closing around it like a soft velvet glove. I assumed she felt softer because she was asleep and relaxed. I pulled back until just the head was in her, staying in that position for several seconds marveling at the searing heat engulfing me. I began feeding more and more of my cock into her smooth wet hole, slowly working my rod in and out in a slow, easygoing rhythm.

"Unngghhh," she whimpered in her sleep each time I pushed more of my cock deeper into her.

It wasn't until my pelvis settled against her soft ass that I realized that all my cock was up her cunt. Guess Julie wins her bet was my first thought, followed by how soft her butt was feeling each time I pressed into it. The wonderful sensation of her cunt massaging my entire length caused me to go slower and slower just to savor the feelings along my shaft. My strokes took on a life of their own, pulling almost completely out before gently sliding all the way back in. Her pussy began to secrete more and more of her fluids, coating my shaft in a hot thick lather of her cream. My balls tightened, I was getting lightheaded as the heat searing into my flesh urged me to speed up. She groaned softly as I gave in and began pumping a little faster. Another sound penetrated my brain before I was able to release the tension in my sack.

"PSSSST!"

"PSSSST! Tucker!" came from the doorway.

My face turned ashen when I looked at the doorway and saw Julie frantically waving her hands at me. If Julie was over there, then who was I pushing my entire cock into? Glancing repeatedly back and forth from the doorway to the figure on the bed it didn't take long to figure it out. Mom!

"Oh fuck," I whispered.

Carefully I backed my tube out of Mom's slick wet pussy, hoping she wouldn't wake up as it slid from her clinging hole. Getting off the bed wasn't that easy, my pants were tangled around my ankles and I almost tripped. As quick as I could I pulled them up and made a hasty retreat to the relative safety of my room. Julie was right behind me.

"What the hell Tucker? Mom? You were fucking Mom," she stammered. "What were you thinking?"

"I thought it was you," was all I could say.

"You thought it was me. Oh well, in that case..." She was getting red in the face.

"Honestly, I did think it was you. Just like yesterday," I said, fastening my pants as I spoke.

"So you thought since I was asleep you'd bone me? What. Wait a minute...What about yesterday?"

"Why is Mom sleeping in your room," I asked hoping to throw her off track.

"She came home with a migraine, took an Ambien, and is using my room because it's dark in there. Now what about yesterday," she persisted.

I guess she wasn't going to quit until I told her. I sat down on my computer chair and looked her up and down before explaining. She was dressed like a schoolgirl; white blouse; white knee high socks; and her short red plaid skirt. My cock was still hard, and getting harder as I stared at her. When I told her what I'd done to her yesterday I was expecting her to blow up at me, instead she acted like she was getting turned on. I also told her about borrowing Johnny's gear.

"I made a video of me fingering you," I said, hoping she would want to watch it.

She did. I opened the laptop's lid and we were greeted with the photos of Carla Macintyre. I forgot that I'd left the folder open. Julie's eyes widened in recognition and she walked over and stood next to me staring intently at the screen. I quickly explained that they were Johnny's photos, not mine. I don't think she was paying any attention; she just stood there staring and squirming a bit. When she asked what the two mpeg files were I told her.

"Can I watch them," she asked hesitantly.

"If you want to,"

I clicked on the one that showed Carla masturbating with her dildo first. Julie stood next to my chair and stared intently at the monitor as Carla began poking her cunt with her toy. Barely two minutes into the clip I looked at Julie and saw she had one of her hands under her skirt rubbing herself. She noticed when I unzipped my fly, pulled my hard cock out and began to stroke it.

"Can I sit on it little brother," she asked, already moving in front of me.

Holding my dick straight up in the air was answer enough for her. Turning her back to me, she reached up and tugged her panties to one side, then she slowly sat down until she had my rod stuffed up her cunt completely. Putting her thighs on top of mine, her hands in her lap she sat there transfixed by the activity on the screen. I was right about the bet after all.

"Don't move. Let me get used to the size first," she whispered, her eyes still glued to the monitor.

I could feel her muscles contract each time Carla slammed her dildo deep into her pussy on the screen. Julie made me play it over and over, getting hotter and wetter with each replay. She didn't move but I could feel her juices starting to run down my shaft. Several times her pussy contracted tightly around my pole, and with the increased fluid dripping down me I knew she had an orgasm each time. She really shot one off when I switched to the clip of me finger fucking her. She leaned forward on my lap moaning softly as my finger went in and out of her shaved twat on the monitor. I counted two more big contractions before replaying the clip for the second time. I was one contraction away from flooding her cunt with my nut butter.

"How did it feel," she asked suddenly.

"Oh shit Sis, it feels great," I replied.

"No. What I want to know is, how did it feel to have your dick in Mom?"

"It was different, soft and warm," was all I said.

The mere mention of Mom's pussy caused my dick to swell even more than it was. Three things happened at the same time. Julie's pussy contracted tightly, my seed flew out the end of my dick in a volcanic eruption, and Mom chose that moment to come into my room.

"Tucker, is your Dad home...Oh, hi Julie," Mom asked looking quite groggy.

"I haven't seen him," I answered as spurt after spurt shot up Julie's hole.

"Oh, okay. What are you two doing," she asked looking at us with unfocused eyes.

"Tucker is showing me how to use this new program for school," Julie answered quickly.

Apparently satisfied with that Mom shut the door and left, leaving us trembling from fear and pleasure. Luckily for us, Julie's skirt had hid the fact that my dick was in her cunt, and we were pretty sure that Mom's eyes hadn't noticed what we were watching. Filling my sister's pussy with spunk while Mom watched unaware was by far the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. Julie made no move to get off me so I kept my cock in her and we watched the last clip over again. This time I made sure the volume was up enough for her to hear herself call out for Dad. When she did her cunt contracted one more time, almost forcing my shrinking dick from her hole. I could see she was shaken by what she'd heard, but it looked like she was also excited by it too.

"Do you want to fuck Dad," I blurted out.

"No. At least no more than you want to fuck Mom anyway," she said lifting herself off my deflated member. The front of my pants were soaked.

"So, you would do him then," I said, watching as she adjusted her panties over her dripping snatch.

"I don't know. Maybe. He is good looking," she mumbled sitting down on the bed.

"Has he ever tried anything with you?"

"No..." she appeared to be thinking of something.

"But?"

"I don't think it's anything, but I've woken up a couple times and saw Dad leaving my room," she said.

"When did this happen," I asked intrigued.

"The last time I know of was the night we first fucked. You don't think he knows about us do you," she asked worried.

"If he does I think we would've heard about it. I'm pretty sure he would've kicked our asses," I tried to reassure her.

"Yeah, I suppose he would." She didn't look convinced.

"We can find out what he's doing in your room at night," I volunteered.

"How?"

When I said we could put the web cam in her room for a few nights she laughed.

"You'd like that wouldn't you. Then you could watch everything I do," she said sarcastically.

"I'll only turn it on at night," I told her. Yeah right!

It took some doing but I finally got her to agree to it. We placed the camera in her room so it was recording her entire bed from the foot of it. She would also leave a night-light on she told me. It was while we were checking how it look on the computer that I remembered I hadn't watched what had been recorded last night. It took a while to find the file. I had forgotten to place it in the picture folder when I started it; instead it was on the desktop screen. Thirty minutes of fast forwarding showed that nothing had happened last night. No ghost, no Mom, and no Dad roamed the hallway in the video. It was quite disappointing. Just like the rest of the day.

At suppertime we had pizza. Mom stayed in her room and Dad did what he always did in the evening. Watching TV sucked too. Julie and I were in our own little worlds and barely spoke to each other. By ten o'clock I called it a night and went to bed. Memories of how warm and smooth Mom's pussy had felt around my cock forced me to jerk my gherkin twice before I was able to fall asleep.

blaster666
blaster666
4,104 Followers
12