Tue Story

Story Info
Wedding leads to hijinks.
1k words
3.73
48.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nevrdul
Nevrdul
1 Followers

I was going to my cousin's wedding, my girlfriend at the time was going to accompany me. She was about 30 years old, 5'4" tall, 130 pounds, not fat but not a rail either, just right, muscular legs and a great ass, shown off very well in the short wide hemmed skirt she was wearing. Topping off this sexy ensemble was a button up shirt that tied at the waist, just a little mid riff showing, she looked so hot!!

We went to the wedding and the reception, we got talking to some people at the bar and drinking, having a great time, dancing intermixed with shooting the shit and drinking. We were on the first part of one of these go-arounds, the dancing, and apparently she had had just enough to drink, she began grinding on me as we slow danced, instantly I had an erection poking her in the belly. As the song ended we made our way back to the bar, with her in front of me to hide my excitement. As we stood there, and I talked with some people, she decided to torture me, so she whispered in my ear "I am wearing your favorite thong!"

This had the intended effect on me, I said "the white one with flowers?" "Of course!" she answered. I put my arm around her pulled her close, began to kiss her, and slowly ran my hand up the back of her leg until I touched just the bottom of her ass cheek, I felt her shudder at my touch as I massaged her ass, not sure if anyone could see what was happening under her skirt or not.

As we broke our kiss I did not remove my hand, but rather continued to massage her ass, with her ooing and ahhing in my ear, I then slowly began to lower my fingers along the crack of her nylon thong covered ass creek, slowly pulling the elasticized band on one side then the other, letting it snap back into place, feeling her jump at the impact. She now began to nibble on my ear lobe, which I love, I then put my other hand under the front hem of her skirt and began to rub her pussy through the juice soaked nylon of her thong, never until putting this on paper realizing that anyone that looked could probably see what was going on. She was in heaven and didn't care and neither did I.

When I did finally happen to stroke across her clitoris, she shuddered violently and quickly recommended that we leave, and I agreed even more quickly. Within what seemed like seconds we were in the car and heading for home, she was sitting in the passenger seat leaned way back with her legs splayed out and me finger fucking her as I drove to the nearest back road.

As soon as I found a nice dark spot, before the car was even in park, she had my cock out and was straddling me, guiding my cock into her sopping pussy, I don't think she made a full 10 strokes on my cock before having a violent orgasm, so good she had to stop for a moment to collect herself. At this point I realized that all the beer had had an effect on me, I had to piss badly, so as she continued to collect herself I went to the back of the car and pissed into the brush. When I turned around there she stood, her brown hair looking magnificent in the moonlight as she said "let me clean that up for you" and guided me onto the trunk of the car in a seated position and gobbled my cock up, taking it deep down her throat until my balls were against her chin, then back up again, making love to my dick with her throat, her throat felt so good around my dick, then she'd stop, and kiss my cock from the head to the base and back to the head, then back to fucking it with her throat.

When she next got to the kissing portion she kissed her way to my stomach, then began to kiss me, we kissed very passionately and I began to play with her small breasts under her shirt, but she obviously had other ideas as she grabbed my right hand and guided it to her pussy, I gladly obliged and began to finger her pussy, slowly breaking our kiss and exchanging positions with her as I now began to eat her out, burying two fingers deep in her snatch while licking and nibbling her clit, she was going nuts, so I slowly removed the fingers from her pussy and slowly inserted them into her ass which immediately sent her into shuddering, violent multiple orgasms!

At this point I kissed my way back up to her face and we began kissing again, this time she broke the kiss as she turned around, she knew I absolutely loved her ass and to fuck her from behind so that I could see that ass, so she turned around and bent over the trunk of the car, I slowly started to line up my cock behind her but then she grabbed hold of my cock and began to guide it in, then she stopped and said, "surprise" and guided me into her beautiful ass!! This was my first experience with anal sex, and it was a big surprise as until now the sliding of fingers into her ass while fucking or eating her was all, how great a feeling it was. This was the ultimate for me, being a major ass man, putting my cock in that succulent ass was great, I am not sure how long I fucked her but the feeling of my balls slapping against her pussy over and over an awesome feeling. I then began to finger her pussy while I continued to fuck her in the ass, banging her ass hard with long strokes, it was quickly too much and I begin to pump the biggest load of my life into her ass.

As I recovered I dropped to my knees and begin to eat her pussy while again fingering her pussy, right about then a car came down the road, after the lights played across her ass, and I could see my cum drizzling out of her succulent ass, she quickly threw her skirt down, and we were on the road, homeward bound, I was gonna fuck that ass again!!

Nevrdul
Nevrdul
1 Followers