Tuesday Evening in the Big City

Story Info
The best erotic and unexpected anal sex I ever had.
1.1k words
3.91
59.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

One late Tuesday evening I went to an adult theater. Little did I know at the time, that I would have one of the most erotic anal experiences of my life.

I was in a bustling, big city with some time to kill and being horny, I decided to stop in this adult theater for a little action before going back to my hotel.

I arrived at the theater around 10:30 PM. Not much was going on. Just a couple of trolls were walking around. Soon, even they got bored and left!

About 45 minutes later, I thought I might as well enjoy myself, especially, since there wasn't anybody around. I took a seat in the front row, unzipped, and slowly began to stroke my cock as I watch the porn flick.

After a few minutes of slow stroking, my cock became rock hard. While deciding if I should put it away, I spotted a couple walk into the theater. That was unusual for a weekday evening -a couple.

They stood at the top of the stairs looking at the screen waiting, I suppose, for their eyes to acclimate to the dark theater. After about three or four minutes they walked down the middle aisle, going right by the couples section and sat down in the front row - only three seats away from me. I could tell they could not yet see me.

The couple was probably in their late 30's. The woman was wearing an above the knee denim skirt and a jacket. She had shoulder length dark hair. I really couldn't see her friend because he sat on the other side of her.

Despite the fact, I really didn't think much would happen I slowly kept stroking. Eventually, I saw her glance my way a few times.

About the third time she glanced, I took my hand away from cock and let her look at my full erection. I then grabbed the base of it, squeezed it, making my cock look even bigger.

When she away looked this time, I saw her nudge her friend. She then whispered something to him as I looked back at the screen. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him lean over, look at me, and then lean back.

Shortly afterward, she began crossing and re-crossing her legs. Doing so caused her short skirt to begin to move up her smooth, white thighs. To help matters, I leaned to her side a little so that she could better see my erect and very hard cock. To help matters even more, the next time she looked at me, I thrusted my hips up, high enough, so that I could pull my shorts down to my ankles. When I did, I knew that the light from the screen would show that I was very smooth. I hoped that would be a turn on.

By now, my cock was starting to ooze a bit in anticipation as I began to think that this situation had potential, but my heart sank as they unexpectedly stood up and left!

Although disappointed, I poured some more lube on my cock and slowly kept stroking, undeterred. There was always the chance lightning would strike twice. Yea right!

Several minutes later, the couple came back. Even more improbable, she walked right to me, directly in front of me, and then turned her back to me.

Unable to comprehend what was going on I watched her, as in stupefied, hike her skirt up past her naked, round buttocks, and start to slowly squat down on my lap.

At some point, she stopped her descent, turned partially around, and grabbed my hard cock. It then occurred to me that she wanted was going to guide my cock into her pussy...that she going to sit on my cock...

I was wrong, again. Well, the sit part was correct. It took me a second to realize, after she inserted my cock an inch or into her pussy and paused, that my cock was not in her pussy!

She had paused long enough for me to know that my cock was in her tight, but well greased asshole. Amazingly, after she paused, it felt like she took a quick deep breath and then pushed down hard. My erect cock was forced all the way up her tight, warm asshole - in one big push!

She didn't move much, but just slowly spread her legs in front of her friend. I balanced her by grasping her naked hips.

Her friend stood in front of her and she unzipped him. Soon I could tell she was sucking his cock as her head moved back and forth.

She sucked him for a good 10 minutes before he got down on his knees in front of her. Curious, I looked around her and watched him begin to to run his tongue around her clit, up along her labia and into her pussy.

As he ate her pussy, she would slowly move her ass only an inch or so up and down my cock as I held onto her hips. It appeared she was solely concentrating on her pussy.

Regardless, my cock stayed very hard though - because her ass was so tight. It felt like a very strong hand was continuously squeezing my cock.

She may have climaxed twice while he ate pussy. However, the last climax was indisputable. She grabbed his head and began to vigorously rub her pussy against his mouth and face as she rocked back and forth on my cock - her ass even clenched my cock harder than before. She moaned loudly as she climaxed.

I took advantage, raised her shirt to her armpits with one hand, and cupped one of her breasts with the other. Her breasts were magnificent! She was at least a 36D, if not a DD.

I leaned around and began to suck on one of her nipples. It became very fat and erect. It probably stood out at least a ½ inch. What a delight!

As her moaning subsided, she began to push her groin hard against me so it became very apparent that she wanted me to cum. Who was I to argue? My cock was rock hard and almost hurting and had been up her ass for at least 20 minutes.

I nudged her up and then gently pushed on her shoulder blades. As she bent over and spread her cheeks, I stroked my cock and pushed it back in her warm ass. I doubt I lasted 60 seconds before my cock exploded deep in her, filling her it with my hot cum.

No sooner had I cum, her friend gently nudged me aside and slide his cock into her. He came quickly, too. I couldn't see if he came in her pussy or her well-lubed ass.

Right after he came, they abruptly left.

They thanked me graciously as they walked away. I also thanked them and told her that she was a very beautiful...I asked if I could get in touch with them and they said, "No!"

Oh well, someday I might see them, again, I thought. Yea right!

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers