Tuesday Night Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man nodded, his fat face leering at her. "Yeah, I've seen her. Cute thing isn't she? Brunette?" Sarah nodded in answer.

He beckoned her down the corridor and guided her into one of the rooms. It was empty. She looked at the window of the room, still dazed as to what had happened. In front of her, she could see the table and chair where she had been dancing recently. She remembered how the men had used her, their hands on her hips. Sarah shook her head, trying to refocus, and realised that the man was in the room with her. He forced her down onto the floor, her legs feeling weak and unsteady not helping her. All Sarah could do, was look up into his face as he climbed on top of her. "Please...no." Her attacker just grinned down into her face, and she felt him plunge into her pussy.

Sarah closed her eyes and turned away from what he was doing to her, until she felt him cum.

Her attacker slid out of her pussy and left her on the dirty floor of the room. Sarah's pussy ached from the fucking, and she slowly sat up, crying softly to herself. Her head wouldn't clear properly.

"Where's Emma?" she asked, watching as the man tucked himself away.

"The Brunette? She's next door having some fun."

Sarah pushed herself up, holding onto the wall for support, and headed back into the corridor. She felt something wet sliding down her inner thigh and realised cum was soaking into her pristine white stockings. She looked at the door where the man said her friend was, and banged on the door. "Emma? Emma?" The door opened, unlocked.

There was her friend on the floor. Lay on her back, stripped naked. Her eyes looked to Sarah, two terrified pupils staring at her. She wasn't alone. Three men were in the room. One of them had her camera, filming as his friend fucked her. He knelt there, holding her feet up high in his hands as he used her compliant body. The third man was stroking his cock watching the scene when Sarah came in. He reaches past Sarah and pushed the door closed behind her. "You come to join the party?"

Sarah shook her head 'no', but he obviously wasn't listening. He just grinned at her and pulled her to the floor to join her friend's fate.

It was a couple of hours later before the owner of the club found the two women. They were both completely naked, their clothing long since stolen, their bodies coated in cum, with just as much oozing slowly out. He pulled out his phone and quickly dialled 999.

12