Tuesday Night with 'Friends'

Story Info
Watching 'Friends' while falling asleep. :)
1.7k words
4.08
21.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a Tuesday night, one of those too hot to do anything but watch TV nights. I had been up studying late for a chemistry final but could not concentrate, so I turned on an old "Friends" episode and apparently fell asleep in the bed, next to my husband.

I am sitting at Monica's table and surrounded by all three female characters, Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel. We are drinking wine and eating Chinese food when Phoebe suggests we play strip Chinese. Having no clue what it is, I agreed, after all these were my best 'friends'.

The rules of strip Chinese: Using chopsticks, for every bite of food that makes it successfully into your mouth, one of the other participants has to remove a piece of clothing. If the food doesn't make it in, you have to take a piece of clothing off yourself.

To say I suck at using chopsticks is an understatement. Before long, I am the only one who is totally naked. Not sure what to do and feeling a little awkward, I grab another glass of red wine and sit on the couch. Monica hollers at me for having red wine on the couch and tells me to go into the bedroom to drink because the couch isn't stain proofed.

Walking into the bedroom, I see the bed has been stripped down with a covering over the mattress, a massive California King four poster bed with neckties tied to each poster. They urge me onto the bed, tying me up as they go slowly, first one arm, then the other, then the ankles.

Lying completely naked and pulled spread-eagle, they turned on a small fan at the bottom of the bed to create a slight rush of air on my clit, bringing the sensitive nerves to attention.

I am alone in the room now, they return wearing only bras and panties and mischievous looks. Monica and Phoebe are both wearing silk, Rachel is wearing all lace.

I am getting very horny and try to grind against the bed but have very little wiggle room so to speak.

They each take turns kissing me on the mouth and they all taste so sweet, a combination of wine, Chinese food, and lust. They are taking turns kissing each other as well, and soon all of our tongues were very well engaged, probing and tasting each other, and then switching partners to begin again. My entire body is so alive. I can't wait to see what comes next.

Monica and Phoebe move to either side of the bed, while Rachel stays on top of me, straddling my naked, the lace of her panties teasing my shaved pussy as she starts to move slowly, so slowly, up and down my body, kissing me the whole time.

Monica and Phoebe each has a nipple in their mouth and were swirling, biting, and tugging, then kissing and starting over. I notice they stop for a second, one at a time, and realize they are kissing and fondling Rachel's perky breasts through her lacy bra.

I'm not sure what is making me more horny, what they are doing to me, or the soft moans coming from her sexy throat while they attend to her breasts, their tongues circle her nipples through the lace.

Monica and Phoebe move down toward my ankles, kissing and licking as they go, but avoiding my crotch completely, while Rachel pushes herself up so those beautiful boobs are in my face.

I kiss the material, trying to get as much into my mouth as I can at once. She is starting to moan as I take first one bra covered tit and the other into my mouth. I swear I'm going to cum and nobody has even touched my pussy except for the slight breeze from the fan, and that isn't enough to do it.

As Monica and Phoebe move to my bound ankles, kissing and licking as they have made their way down, I start to move once again against the bed, again to no avail. I have never been so horny in my life, and for girls!

They get to my ankles and stop there. As if on cue, Rachel leans back and takes off her bra. Her tits are beautiful, huge and round and perky. I take her nipples into my mouth hungrily as if I need them to live. I am greedy as I pull them and push them with my tongue, teasing them until they are hard like pebbles against my tongue and she is begging for release, telling me she's going to cum.

I tell her I want to make her cum, I want to taste her so bad, so she moves up. I see she still has her panties on, but they are crotch less so her pussy lips are peeking through. I have never eaten pussy before but I have watched lots of lesbian porn with my trusty bullet so I have an idea of what to do anyway.

I push her lips open my tongue, her clit is so hard that it is easy to find at once. I tentatively lick it using my tongue in a scooping motion and she cries out. I lick it with more force again and again and she tells me she's going to cum and then she does, all down my throat.

I lap it up like a kitten, it's like the nectar of the gods, and then do it once more until she screams out again, and then I lay there, absolutely worn out by so horny I think I would explode at the slightest touch.

Monica and Phoebe start to move up then, slowly licking and kissing their ways up my inner thighs. I can feel the lace of their bras and panties as they start to grind against my legs. The air in the room is electric, everybody is so horny for each other, we are almost sparking.

I feel feathery touches and kisses along my inner thighs and then suddenly a tentative touch to my aching clit with the tip of a tongue. It was hesitant at first, gauging, but then more pressure. I managed to wait about two seconds before I cum in her mouth again and again.

Rachel begins her part again, mounting her wet pussy on my face.

This time I take my time and explore more. I move around her clit, getting more daring as I go, nipping at, then following by a gentle blow, until it starts to harden, then I put my tongue inside her.

She tastes so good around my tongue and I am situated so my nose can still move against her clit. She cums again and again and I drink her pussy juices greedily. Suddenly she stops moaning and groaning and fucking my mouth, and gets up and leaves the bed.

At some point, Monica thinks I would be better served if she switched positions and moved to the outside of my legs, to get a better angle. She starts suckling on my clit, then massaging it with her moist tongue, then repeating over and over again.

Phoebe puts one, then two long fingers inside me and starts moving her hand. I am getting thoroughly massaged inside and out and it is amazing. I am starting to build up another screaming orgasm and cuming so hard, then they stop yet again.

They both move away from me as Rachel comes back in the room, and they leave. Rachel has returned with an 8 inch dildo and moves between my spread legs. I watch silently as she moves toward my aching pussy.

She gives my clit a quick kiss, then kneels in front of me. She takes the 8 inch glass god and slowly puts it inside me, then quickly takes it back out, quickly puts it back in, and then repeats, over and over. The glass is cool and hard against my hot pussy and feels so good.

I pull the bonds around my ankles looser as I struggle and writhe on the bed. It feels so fucking good. I scream out once and then again, as I am being fucked over and over again.

She moves away from me once again and I see Monica and Phoebe have returned.

I see Phoebe has returned wearing a strap-on belt. She attaches the 8 inch dildo to it and fucks me like there is no tomorrow. In my wildest fantasies, I have never been fucked by another woman in any fashion and it is fucking glorious.

After the initial shock of seeing a woman in that position, I cum so hard again. I am ready to cum yet again when I hear their fire alarm go off but they are ignoring it.

Oh crap! I fell asleep and my alarm clock was going off.

Sometime in the middle of the night, my husband had decided to check on me when he woke up and heard me moaning in my sleep. Thinking something was wrong, he had turned on the light and I apparently gave him quite the show in my sleep.

He said I was finger fucking myself so hard he was afraid I would hurt myself but he was afraid to try to stop me. When he had noticed the time and knew the alarm clock would be going off soon, he had taken a shower and lay naked waiting for the clock.

I woke up to the sight of a beautiful 8 inch cock, much like the dildo in my dream, being stroked by my husband, fully erect and becoming even more engorged as I watched.

He didn't know anything about my dream until later when I explained it to him, after our mini-marathon sex session. Too bad he had to go to work after a rock-hard cock after all, but to say the least, he was pretty happy to offer himself up again after work.

He no longer has a problem with my falling asleep to the TV. Interestingly enough though, I had a DVR full of Friends episodes waiting that night when I got ready for bed very happy husband.