Tuesdays in Chinatown

Story Info
Tale of torrid interracial affair.
1.2k words
4.22
12k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mf1438
mf1438
3 Followers

She couldn't take him to meet her parents. After all, he was black, and her parents were 1st generation Chinese. They would never accept a black man in their house. But he wasn't really black, not a deep chocolate black. He was "high yellow" negro, a Mandingo half breed with enough white blood mixed in that when you saw him you may pass him for Italian or German or something. But what he missed in the skin color department he made it up in bed.

But he wasn't just black, he was married. He was her forbidden fruit and she could wait to take a bite of this apple every time they met, in a shady hotel in Chinatown. They were mismatches in many ways. She was five foot one, he was six feet tall. She barely weighed 100 pounds soaking wet. He was 200 pounds easy. He was muscular. She was frail. And when they first met and their eye locked, she could see fierceness in his eyes, and he saw a kind and playful pet.

He couldn't take her to meet his parents. He was married. He had children and grandchildren. He had a house in the suburbs and a reputation at church. He was God's faithful servant and on day God gave him a gift. One rainy day in Chinatown when he rushed into her gift shop looking for a small wooden statue of Confucius, he got the gift from above he had been hoping for. A sweet pussy. A sweet China Doll.

He called her his China Doll. I had to give her this pet name. He would say, who could name their child Suzy Wong. So when he called her name in bed, he would say Suzy, out of love and affection he called her his China Doll. She liked it too. When he asked, "how's my China Doll today?" she would promptly answer, I'm fine baby, fucking fine. He liked it when she talked dirty and fucking fine was the trigger that got them started. I want you to fuck my pussy baby. I want your big thick hard cock. She would whisper her little taunts after she buried her tongue in his ear.

He liked licking her pussy. They started in the shower and cleaned off real good. They were squeaky clean and smelled like cheap hotel toiletries because they brought nothing in with them. He just had a comb in his pocket and some condoms and she had a comb and some deodorant in her purse. That's it. No overnight bag that would give them away. She couldn't bring her sex toys and if he needed to spank her, he would improvise and use his thick leather belt. Oh yeah, that belt. Sometimes he scared her with it, especially when he looped it around her neck. But he always had rope. He could slip it into his coat pocket from the trunk of his car. His wife never saw it and he couldn't explain it if she did. How could he? He didn't need condoms at home. How could he explain the magnum trojans in a partially opened box in his trunk.

He would twirl her on his dick. Not fast or slow. Just easy over time. He laid on his back while she sucked him off. Her job was to excite him and make his penis grow. She licked and sucked like it was the best lollipop she ever tasted in her life. He wasn't the first black man she had, but he was the best. He didn't smack her and beat her like the others. He treated her like a queen, not like the sex starved Chinese cum slut she was. So she licked him and sucked him and licked him good. And she watched his dick grow slowly, right in front of her eyes. And grow it did. Wow!

She would mount his big black cock, facing him, looking deep into his eyes. He liked the eye contact and at this angle she could take him all in till his big balls were snuggled up against her pussy lips. This is the way he filled her pussy to the brink of ecstasy. And she worked it good. She milked that cow. He taught her how to do it slow and easy and make his erection last all day. Up and down she worked it. In and out. And just when he was ready to shoot a big load, she twirled around, facing away from him. It would have been awkward for some, but she was agile. A black belt in taekwondo helped. And he lifted her oh so slightly. He could bench press his weight, 200 pounds and she was nothing for him to gently pick up and twirl around in just the right position.

There she was facing away from him and then she would lean back until she was laying on his six pack abs. He cuddled her in his arms and pinched her nipples ever so slightly. He like her little perky A cups and he cupped each breast in one hand as he pinched her pea sized nipples. It sent shivers down her spine until she could feel a tingling piercing her vagina as he impaled her from behind. And when he was ready for the "big flip", he crossed his arms over his chest like King Tut in his sarcophagus and at the same time she hooked her legs on the inside of his and held on tight as she backed up her perky butt cheeks engulfing every inch of his private parts.

All the while he's steady pumping her and gyrating his hips and jamming his cock deep inside her pussy. The soft expanse of her inner sanctum has him mesmerized and seeing images of heavenly bliss in his mind's eye. And then she wiggles her back on his chest as he jams her even more.

That's when he gives her a final jab as they both roll over in unison. It feels like two become one, fused together like some impossible coupling of interracial taboo. Who could she tell about this awe inspiring fuck? No one. How could he explain the incessant smile that was frozen on his face every Tuesday, before and after their clandestine meet? He couldn't. All he could do was enjoy.

Now she was on the bottom and he was on the top, fucking her from behind going ever deeper inside with every animalistic thrust. He overpowered her like that. He told her not to move and he fucked and fucked his sweet China pussy. And then he said, "do it baby". And that was her cue. She moved into a smooth motion ever so faintly as she felt him erupt deep inside of her.

She could feel his cum. She could feel the spasm. She could feel his life force merging with hers for a split second. He smothered her and she couldn't breathe, but she didn't need a breath. She just held the moment in her mind as she almost passed out. And that's when he would push up on his knees and elbows to give her some breathing room and she would use this space to work his cock even more. In and out. Up and down.

He never let up. He never took it out. She used her pussy muscles to massage his cock until it got hard again. That's how it went for what seemed like an eternity. That's how they fucked and fucked and fucked, every Tuesday afternoon in Chinatown.

mf1438
mf1438
3 Followers