Tuesdays with Arri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erotican
Erotican
13 Followers

Attempting to avoid other shoppers in the store Lexi returned to the hour of her first visit, and arrived at the mall late in the evening. Hearing the now familiar "attention shoppers..." closing announcement, Lexi entered the dress shop. As she had hoped Arri was the only other person in the store.

Arri instantly greeted Lexi as she entered. "Good evening, my pretty flower."

"Hello there, my handsome wardrobe manager" was Lexi's reply.

Arri returned the jibe with a warm laugh and moving from behind the checkout counter followed in her direction.

"What can I help you find tonight?"

Lexi stopped and pivoted towards Arri. Striking a confident stance with one hand on her hip, she asked "think you can find me a little black dress?"

Arri raised his eyebrows, and revealed a hint of surprise in his smile. "Stay right where you are, my dear."

Arri quickly moved to the opposite side of the store and after rifling through a rack of clothes returned to Lexi's position and handed her a garment - a very small, black, garment. Lexi grabbed the dress, and while holding eye contact with Arri, turned and started toward the changing room. Lexi could see that Arri was still watching her as she closed the door.

Lexi quickly stripped to her black underwear. She studied the dress momentarily and saw that it would not work with a bra. She then removed her black lacy push-up and then pulled the tiny dress down over her head. Remarkably, it somehow stretched to cover her body -- barely. Lexi's tight b-cup breasts were almost entirely exposed as the neckline plunged far below anything she had ever worn. Her erect nipples were plainly visible through the small amount of fabric that managed to softly cover the front of her breasts. In a futile attempt to add a little more length she repeatedly tugged on the bottom of the dress - which ended only inches below her firm ass.

"Are you doing okay in there?"

Lexi knew this would be the first chance for her to reveal her self-proclaimed courage. She slowly opened the door and stepped out of the booth. Arri was standing at attention awaiting her presentation. Fighting the instinct to cover up, Lexi stood erect on tip-toes and with one arm extended outward and other upon her hip, playfully spun around one full turn.

"Wow!" was Arri's first word. "That is quite a statement you are making to me, right now."

Lexi couldn't hide her satisfaction either. "I've never worn anything like this before."

"Then that is a shame for all of manhood."

Lexi closed her eyes and smiled in a bashful and playful gesture.

Arri continued. "But... you won't mind a simple suggestion, would you?"

With a cautious look on her face Lexi shook her head "I guess not."

"You really need to wear a thong with a dress like that."

Lexi refused to be embarrassed, and after a short pause responded "if you give me a second I think I can take care of that. And do you have a suitable pair of shoes that I could borrow?"

Arri nodded and quickly headed to the back room to fetch the shoes as Lexi returned to the dressing room. Lexi saw that her shorts and shirt had fallen from the wall hook at the back of the booth and were lying on the floor. She picked up her clothes and quickly brushed them with her hand before returning each to the hook. She then reached under the bottom of the black dress to find the waistband of her panties and began pulling them down. Bending forward slightly, Lexi pushed the panties to her knees and was about to lift a leg to step free, unaware that Arri was standing at the opened door with the pair of shoes.

"Ah-hem" Arri cleared his throat announcing his position. He quickly averted his eyes and held the shoes out for Lexi.

Startled, but not entirely unsuspecting, Lexi stood erect. Turning to face Arri the panties fell to her bare feet. She then stepped each foot free while quickly readjusting the bottom of her dress. Arri was obviously playing the perfect gentleman, and Lexi was beginning to feel more and more courageous. Expecting that he would watch her every move, Lexi slipped on the shoes and strutted past Arri to the mirrors.

Once in position she confidently struck a pose, one hand on a hip and the other resting against the tight curve of her backside. She pouted and threw her hair around, shifting her position several times all the while admiring the sexy woman Arri was awakening. She turned to admire the rear view in the mirrors, and then turned her focus back onto her salesman. Lexi's serious and sultry gaze quickly curved into a broad smile when she saw Arri staring, mouth fully agape, at her presentation. Her eyes travelled from his sexy face down across his well-tailored clothes, drinking in the silent pause of his approval. Lexi couldn't (and didn't) miss the sizeable bulge in Arri's trousers. Her show was producing an obvious response from her admirer.

It was a highly erotic moment for Lexi. Standing in four inch heels in front of this gorgeously sexy older man, modeling a barely-there little black dress with nothing underneath, Lexi was far beyond excited. And it was clear that she wasn't the only one enjoying the show.

The scene was of romance novels and Lifetime movies. In that instant Lexi was prepared to lay down on the floor at that very spot offering her body to Arri. But the sound of the store's doorway chime quickly broke the erotic spell. Someone had just entered the store.

Arri instantly moved toward the front of the store to intercept the intruder as Lexi scampered back to the changing room. Arri immediately recognized the visitor as the store's regional manager. He had completely forgotten the man was scheduled to be there that evening to prepare the location for the upcoming seasonal inventory.

Lexi got dressed quickly, leaving the black dress in the changing room. She mentioned to Arri on the way out that she had changed her mind about the dress, but "I'm sure I'll be back."

In the presence of his manager, Arri offered Lexi a courteous goodbye and a seductive wink as she walked by.

Lexi was now on a mission.

------------------------

Week Four

The air conditioning emphasized Lexi's state of arousal as she entered the mall the following week. She pranced through the food court entrance, wearing her pretty new sun dress, high heels clicking against the hard surface of the tile flooring as she made her way to the far end. Lexi wore no panties on this night, and the inside air produced a cool tingling sensation against her exposed flesh as she walked. She entered the dress store in a determined state of readiness.

Lexi immediately saw Arri assisting a young couple in the store. Undeterred, she played the coy shopper, browsing the aisles and avoiding any immediate interaction. Arri briefly made eye contact with her. He playfully raised both eyebrows and then rolled his eyes at the unsuspecting couple in a gesture of impatience. Lexi laughed to herself and started to move a little closer. As she made her way to a neighboring aisle Arri finally spoke to her. "I'll be right with you, Miss."

"Okay, thanks", she replied, trying to remain cool.

Lexi's meandering continued as she started heading away from Arri and the couple, moving towards the back of the store. As she slowly walked away she heard Arri mumble in a hushed voice "nice dress, by the way". Without looking back, Lexi smiled and nodded, continuing her pretend shopping.

Lexi could feel the anticipation building during the next several minutes as the couple finally decided on a purchase. Arri completed the sale and warmly thanked the couple, asking them to return again soon as he handed the bag to the young girl. As they finally turned to leave the store Lexi could feel a slight trembling in her knees.

The sound of the door chime signaled the couple's departure, and Arri immediately headed toward Lexi with a determined look. Lexi could stand to wait no longer and she quickly took the initiative. Grabbing the front skirt of her dress she held up the material and stated that she wanted to find "something that would compliment this". In doing so Lexi had brazenly bared her neatly trimmed mound to Arri, a sight that he did not miss. He immediately stopped just a few feet from Lexi and altered his attention from her exposure to her eyes and back again.

"What do you think, sir?"

Arri remained motionless for several seconds and then spoke. "I think you should be careful to consider what you really want."

Lexi remained still, and gazing into Arri's eyes answered "I think my mind is made up."

Arri moved forward and drew his arms around Lexi, pulling her in tightly. Lexi's hand still clung to the front of her skirt and was instantly trapped against his body in the embrace. Buried in his strong hold she immediately became aware of his manhood pushing directly against her forearm. Arri cupped Lexi's ass cheek in his hand as he lowered his head to kiss her. She moaned softly and returned the kiss, their tongues swirling in hungry exploration. His lips were full and soft and the combination of his scent and his taste was intoxicating. Lexi reached her free arm around Arri's waist and pulled him inward.

Arri slowly released the kiss and continued with light sensual pecks along Lexi's face, moving backward until finding her earlobe. Lexi gasped loudly when she felt his warm breath upon her ear. He loosened his grip from Lexi's ass and slowly began tracing the hand around her hip towards her unveiled offering. His warm touch found Lexi's folds, prompting a gasp from her lips. Arri's fingers separated into a "v" to frame the outline of her pouting excitement, gently pulling under the soft and hairless lips of her treasure. The palm of his hand pushed into the tuft of neatly manicured hair as he began working his fingers along the warm pouting entrance, momentarily dipping between the slippery petals.

Adjusting her stance slightly to give him easier access, Lexi released her skirt and turned her opened hand forward to probe the placement of Arri's growing erection. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she held her breath momentarily as Arri entered her with two fingers. He moaned softly into her ear as the digits slipped deeply into her wetness, pulling upward and lifting some of her weight from the floor. Lexi responded by squeezing her hand around the bulging outline of Arri's cock through his trousers. She was wildly excited, and for an instant, a bit worried, by the strength and size of his unseen manhood. He felt massive in her hand, far more than Lexi had ever experienced.

Arri continued to pump his hand in and out of Lexi's crotch, her incredible juices producing a wet slapping sound upon each of his upward thrusts. The palm of his hand rubbed heavily into her mound, pulling tightly against her clit. Lexi was practically standing on one leg, with the other parted and lifting off the floor to accommodate his entry. She held to her grip on Arri's erection while steadying herself with her other hand on his powerful chest. She felt very small in his grasp. With her head still tucked into his shoulder as he nuzzled her ear, his large frame seemed to block out everything. Lexi's head was spinning.

She reached her hand away from his hardness to find his belt buckle. But as she started to pull the leather from the buckle Arri began to pull away. "No" he whispered. "Not yet... not here, not now."

Lexi was immediately confused and also began to draw back. She lifted her head and looked into Arri's eyes. Her face had the look of raw passion -- her mouth pursed, her hair tousled, her face flushed red with desire. But her eyes showed disappointment.

Arri slowly withdrew his hand from Lexi's body as he spoke. "The mall is closed. In a few minutes the security guards will begin their rounds and they are very particular about customers in the stores after closing. They will be in here very soon. I need more time."

Taken to the brink and suddenly pulled backwards, Lexi was not yet prepared to quit. She wanted this moment. She needed it to happen, all of it. She desperately needed to feel the fullness of his penetration, the strength of his body thrusting into her, igniting the climax she knew was so close. It had been so long.

"Then meet me in the parking lot, Arri" she pleaded in a heavy breathing, sultry voice. "I will wait there for you."

Arri nodded and leaned forward to kiss Lexi on the lips. It was a brief, but full and sensual kiss that reassured her that she would get what she desired. He released her, and with lips still glistening with her taste, instructed her to drive to the rear of the mall to the large orange door at exactly 11pm where he would meet her.

Lexi adjusted her dress and then began to smooth her hair before leaving. Arri touched a hand to her face and told her "be ready, I will be there soon." Lexi took in a deep breath and nodded as she turned to leave.

------------------------

Arri stepped out of the rear exit of the mall and immediately spotted a single vehicle, a Chevy sedan parked and occupied in the semi-blackness of the back lot. He approached the car from the driver's side and immediately opened the door. Lexi turned to face him as Arri offered his hand, prompting her to step out.

As Lexi got to her feet Arri turned her around, facing the car. His hands immediately covered both of her breasts, pulling her tightly against his body. She could feel his erection pressing into her ass as his fingers worked into the top of the dress and bra. He nuzzled Lexi's neck through her hair, breathing in her scent while playfully biting and sucking into the base of her shoulder and lower neck. Lexi dropped her hands to her sides, clutching into Arri's muscular thighs as he ground his body into her backside.

Arri stopped abruptly, releasing his hands and then turning her body to face him. Placing both hands under her arms, Arri swiftly lifted Lexi upward and into his body. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso and threw her arms around his neck to hold her position. Arri held tightly and walked her to the front of the car where he carefully set her bottom down on the driver's side of the hood, her legs hanging off the car on either side of him. Arri locked his eyes onto Lexi's. His serious expression gradually pulled into a devious smile as he slowly began raising the hem of her dress. Lexi responded by resting backwards on an elbow across the hood, pulling the front of the dress completely out of his way as she reclined. She held to Arri's hungry gaze as he lowered his head and began placing slow sensual kisses all around her mound.

Arri's tongue soon found Lexi's sensitive clit, and began offering very soft and wet north-south flutters over the nub. Lexi moaned at the feel of his warm breath washing over her wetness. Her body squirmed on the shiny warm surface of the car hood as Arri began to part her legs further. Lexi reached down to place a hand lightly against Arri's head, slowly running her fingers into his soft, thick hair, gently welcoming his movements as he devoured her. He dove in further and ran his flattened tongue upward over the length of her pussy several times. Lexi arched her back and whimpered upon each draw of his face. Her taste was like sweet nectar, and Arri moaned as he slowly and knowingly explored her opening. Lexi lowered her head backward onto the hood and closed her eyes as Arri pushed his tongue deep inside, working the tip in lapping motions. Arri's powerful hands held the full weight of her legs as she collapsed her entire body in full surrender. He finally returned to her protruding clit and began to circle its position, increasing his pressure and his pace. The move quickly proved to be all that was needed. Lexi began to convulse.

Lexi tried to suppress her voice as she gasped and grunted uncontrollably through the tremendous climax that quickly overtook her body. She jerked and shuddered as Arri steadily maintained his licking, driving his face heavily into her pussy. He sucked the top of her treasure into his mouth and furiously flicked his tongue over the little nub, prompting another crashing wave to roll through her body. Lexi covered her mouth with both hands as she shook her head from side to side in euphoric abandon.

Conducting her body with obvious expertise, Arri softened his touch and slowed his pace, masterfully prompting Lexi to gently ride out the falling slope of her orgasm. He finally loosened the grip on her legs and then raised his face from her lap. Still a bit out of breath, Lexi opened her eyes and noticed the multitude of stars above. She could hear the sound of Arri's belt being released.

His entry was to be slow and deliberate. One of Lexi's legs remained atop of Arri's shoulder. The other was parted, her thigh in the firm grip of his hand. Arri grasped his cock with his free hand and placed the head forward against Lexi's opening. He moved the shaft up and down, gathering her moisture. Preparing to push forward Arri could see that Lexi had paused her breathing and closed her eyes tightly.

"Lexi" he whispered. "Look at me."

Lexi opened her eyes, a look of concern on her face.

"Relax, baby. I promise I won't hurt you."

Lexi exhaled slowly and deeply. Arri could feel the tension in her body slowly sinking onto the hood. Looking into her eyes his sexy mouth drew upward into a smile. He paused, waiting for Lexi to return the gesture. She reached a hand out and grabbed his dangling necktie, pulling him forward with a soft grin.

Arri pushed the head of his cock inside. He waited for a few seconds and then started gently working his length into her body. As Lexi felt the weight of his legs pushing into her bottom she knew he was fully inserted, and her fears instantly vanished. There was no pain, and the feeling of fullness was indescribable. His massive cock slowly pulled back, gathering more of her juices before plunging forward again. He moved slowly, with a smooth and careful rhythm. Lexi could feel her body quickly conforming to his girth, and within a few strokes she was again pulling on Arri's tie.

He instantly picked up the pace, driving his heavy cock deeper and faster. Lexi could suddenly feel the car rocking beneath her. Each thrust was accompanied by the sound of a heavy gasp from Lexi and the wet slap of Arri's balls against her bottom. Arri placed his hand on Lexi's abdomen, his thumb resting just above his entry, touching her clitoris. He pulled her leg open further, almost lifting her from the car. Arri's body slammed into Lexi again, and again. She began to scream out in ecstasy, but quickly covered her own mouth. Lexi released Arri's tie and began banging her hand on the hood of the car, shaking her head violently from side to side as yet another orgasm ripped through her body.

Arri's release was not far behind. He held tightly to her leg throughout her violent tremors, trying to maintain his pace. He dug the other hand into her hip, pulling her body into his as his own climax began. Lexi could feel the heavy spasms of his thick cock as the eruptions began. Arri pushed all the way forward and held still as his cock emptied into Lexi. Grunting and jerking with each emission, Arri's eyes rolled back as the deep tremors shook his body against hers. He finally collapsed his weight forward and lay across Lexi's body.

Lexi wrapped her legs around Arri and held him tightly for several minutes, their breathing slowing, the gentle tremors eventually subsiding. They locked in a passionate kiss and then Arri pulled back to stand. He bent to pull his pants from his ankles, tucked his withering, but still glistening cock inside, and began to straighten his shirt as Lexi hopped down from the car. She pushed her skirt in between her legs, hoping to somehow contain an uncomfortable mess on her drive home.

Erotican
Erotican
13 Followers